tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Workout critique??

I got a power tower, flat bench with dbs up to 75lbs and a roman chair

I do:

Back
    pull-ups/pull-overs/inverted rows/hyper extensions

Chest/tri/delt
    Push-up/dip/bench/bench dip/laterals/up-right rows/shrugs/handstand push-ups/french press

Core
    Roman chair sit-ups/leg-raises/crunches/dragon flags/neck bridges (got those from mike tyson lol)

Legs
    Front squat/lunge/stiff leg deadlift/calf raises/tibulous raises

Bi/forearm
    Curls/reverse curls/hammer curls/wrist curls

My work outs are prolly 3/4 bodyweight cause i love calisthenics but bench/shrug/curl/lateral/french press and squat/sldl are weighted with bb/dbs

Will add weight to the calisthenics when i can rep 25-50 depending on the exercise.

I am 5-11 approx 185 @ 15-20% bf est. can barely see top two abs and obliques. I wanna lean to 10% and be 175-185 lbs.

Plan on getting a sissy squat and glute/ ham raise if the roman chair doesn't allow me to to glute ham raises.

Sets and reps change and i will do a 6 day workout series broken up between upper and lower body+ core, and i superset alot of bodyweight with a weighted exercise... These listed are my favorite exercises.

Any suggestions or critiques??

Diet is 6 eggs w/ organic ketchup breakfast and 2 organic chicken breast with 1 cup green beans and 1 cup jasmine rice for dinner (no corn syrup/gluten free. I take nitric oxide for pump and animal pack. ( soon to switch to orange triad with there omege3-6-9 and greens pack!

Also for cardio im getting a heavy bag to work on kicks/elbows/knees/punches and sprint a mile or 10-100yrd dashes after each workout on none leg days. I also work intense manual labour 10hr days 5 days a week.

What u guys think? I want a monster chest/ and my lats already overpower along with forearms and calves but i wanna get wide as possible (side delts) and i do mostly higher reps after my hernia last year. I dont need much bigger quads/hams (28 inch upperlegs and already have trouble with jeans fitting to tight on upper legs, but i have 16.5 inch calves and 15 in foreams/16.5 inch upper arms. my goal is full 8 pack which i know i have from being skinny before+ genetics, 16inch foreams and 18 inch upper arms.

Sorry its so long but serious responses from ppl with experience and i work out at home.

In before - brb cliffs/didnt read lol i need some wise intel from experienced ppl i appreciate it!

Stud-baker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stud-baker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It seems what you are doing works overall. You want rounder shoulders.. you could try to squeeze in an extra few sets of laterals on a different day. For chest maybe up the volume as well, why not do a few sets of db bench, if you have the equipment do incline. Alsom if this is too ,uch, squeeze it in on a different day. You seem to eat pretty clean. With your bodyfat where it ia now, how long hve you been eating this well. If you keep up what you are doing, i think you will lose some fat.

Stud-baker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stud-baker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just thought of another strategy for chest, why not do db flys on chest/shoulder/try day and do the pushups the next day as active recovery for chest. I would not go ape **** with them, but maybe this will bring your chest up.

tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tcw225 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well diet has recently just got in check after a year of overeating (horrible bulk) cause i was trying to break 200lbs.

I actually only do Db bench (no bb) but will start mixing in db flies.

I ideally want a pec dec and cable lat/tricep pressdown for the house but they seem terribly expensive!

Also diet wise... I know most people would say i am underesting (having added up calories yet) but coming from me pretty much binge eating plus the fact that my dad built a very impressive physique on a smaller diet (most genetics were passed down as i have always been strong bodyweight/control wise), I am gonna give it a good month before i adjust!

Sounds like a good plan all around. Best of luck!