Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

AI SPORTS NUT. D-AA POWDER AND MASSULARIA 1/2 SPONSERED LOG BY Superhuman 67

I started this log some where else but something happened which I had no control of so I am going to continue my log from where I left off right
    here because when I promise someone that I am going to do something I always follow through. I have a container of AI D-AA Powder which I was using and Jiggamanbill and AI Sports were nice enough to supply me with a jar of their new supplement for strength call Massularia for me to log. I am on day 16 of D-AA and day 4 of Massularia so no one has missed much as of yet. I have never really responded well to D-AA and I have tried 2 different brands in the past Primaforce powder and SNS caps about a year apart from each other so this is my last try with D-AA before I write it of as a supplement that doesn't work for me. So far from the D-AA the only thing I am noticing is maybe extra vascularity that I am seeing on my body. I am vascular to begin with but I am more so than usual so the D-AA might have something to do with that by raising my
    test levels slightly. As for the Massularis it still to early to tell anything yet because it has only been 4 days so please stay tuned and I will update as much as I can.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This a sample of my workout for today Chest/Biceps/Abs and I train at home in my own gym and I have a pretty decent amount of benches, racks,and weights. Chest- 5 sets of incline dumbbell presses
    4 sets of flat bench dumbbell presses
    3 sets of incline dumbbell flies (20 degree incline)
    Biceps 5 sets of standing wide grip barbell curls
    4 sets of incline alternate dumbbell curls (last 2 sets I didn't make the reps
    that I wanted for that weight so if in a couple of workouts I do make that
    should be a good indicator that the Massularia is working.)
    3 sets of one arm dumbbell preachers (triple drop sets on the last 2 sets)
    Abs 3 sets of 3 exercises with no rest between sets.
    All and all I had a pretty good workout but I am looking forward to making those reps on the incline curls so lets see what happens the
    next time I do the incline alternate curls.

I am a pretty good cook in the kitchen so preparing my own meals is no big deal. I usually prepare my lunch and dinner for the week on
    one day of the week that I am off from work and breakfast I prepare everyday. This is a sample of today's meals so everyone can get an
    idea of how I eat. 1- first thing when I get up 2 caps of cissus by SNS and 2 caps of Masssularia and I wash that down
    with 3 grams of D-AA by AI Nut., 6 grams of citrulline maltate by Muscle Feast, 1 gram of Agamatine by SNS
    and today's stim was Screaming Banshee by Barlowes Herbals with 20 ounces of water.
    2- 30 minutes later a protein shake 20 grams of unflavored micellar casien by Muscle feast and 20 grams of
    protein from TSN chocolate whey and 1 scoop of oats. 30 minutes later I hit my gym.
    3- Post workout 1 scoop of Fitness Pro chocolate whey with a heaping scoop of AI RecoverPro (raspberry)
    4 - 1 apple, bowl of oatmeal with raisens, 6 eggs (2 yolks) 1/4 lb of top round steak, and a slice of cheese for eggs
    5- Protein shake (Combat berry mixed with Micellar casien) handful of almonds
    6- 6 ounces of chicken, mixed vegetables and a cup of brown rice
    7- 1 grilled turkey breast cutlet, large salad
    8- 8 ounces of nonfat cottage cheese mixed with a table spoon of Dymatize Elte Xt and a teaspoon of granola
    I only drink water and I get in anywhere from a gallon and 1/2 to 2 gallons a day.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    very nice interested seeing how this works for you
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

AI Sports Nutrition jiggamanbill's Avatar
    jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thank you for taking the time to continue this log on this forum. We really apprciate it and look forward to your continued results!!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Subscribe to AI's Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/58/2020557458.htm

Ask me for samples!

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I beat you to it jiggaman =)

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl

I was pumped up to start this log and I am more than happy to continue it over here. Today was an off day for training so all I've
    been doing is packing in the good calories and looking forward for tomorrow's workout which is Delts/Triceps/Abs and I will update
    tomorrow.

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    I was pumped up to start this log and I am more than happy to continue it over here. Today was an off day for training so all I've
    been doing is packing in the good calories and looking forward for tomorrow's workout which is Delts/Triceps/Abs and I will update
    tomorrow.
    Very nice. Thanks again for continuing your log here.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    tomorrow.
    looking forward to it!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Today is day 18 on D-AA and day 6 on Massularia and it was Delts/Triceps/Abs day and I was up even earlier
    today to try to pound my delts and triceps into oblivion and I did. Lol First thing this morning I took 2 caps of
    SNS cissus, 2 caps of Massularia, and I tried out a new stim for me called ABSolute Fuel by BioScience and I
    took 3 caps and washed it down with a cocktail of 3 grams of AI-D-AA, 1 scoop of Hemavol, and 6 grams of
    citrulline malate and 20 ounces of water. I have to give props to BioScience for ABSolute Fuel at 3 caps this
    was an excellent preworkout stim. I will post a review in the supplement review section asap for this supplement.
    30 minutes later I had my preworkout protein shake 40 grams of protein with a scoop of oats and about 30 minutes
    later it was show time.
    Delts- Standing military barbell press- 6 sets (pyramid weight up)
    Standing dumbbell side raises - 3 sets
    Sit down alternate dumbbell front raises- 3 sets
    incline dumbbell rear raises- 3 sets
    Triceps- Close grip bench presses- 6 sets (pyramid wt up)
    Triceps push downs short straight bar 4 sets (triple drop sets on last 2 sets)
    Abs- 2 exercises 3 sets no rest between sets
    I felt pretty good and I got 1 or 2 more reps than what I had planned on pretty much every exercise and I also went up about
    5 lbs on two exercises and my recovery between sets was excellent but that was from the ABSolute Fuel. I am looking forward
    to tomorrows workout which is Back/Traps/Abs at 4:30 a.m. so it's time for me to catch some zzz's. I am looking forward to see
    how my strength increases in the next few weeks on the Massularia.

Today is day 18 on D-AA and day 6 on Massularia and it was Delts/Triceps/Abs day and I was up even earlier
    today to try to pound my delts and triceps into oblivion and I did. Lol First thing this morning I took 2 caps of
    SNS cissus, 2 caps of Massularia, and I tried out a new stim for me called ABSolute Fuel by BioScience and I
    took 3 caps and washed it down with a cocktail of 3 grams of AI-D-AA, 1 scoop of Hemavol, and 6 grams of
    citrulline malate and 20 ounces of water. I have to give props to BioScience for ABSolute Fuel at 3 caps this
    was an excellent preworkout stim. I will post a review in the supplement review section asap for this supplement.
    30 minutes later I had my preworkout protein shake 40 grams of protein with a scoop of oats and about 30 minutes
    later it was show time.
    Delts- Standing military barbell press- 6 sets (pyramid weight up)
    Standing dumbbell side raises - 3 sets
    Sit down alternate dumbbell front raises- 3 sets
    incline dumbbell rear raises- 3 sets
    Triceps- Close grip bench presses- 6 sets (pyramid wt up)
    Triceps push downs short straight bar 4 sets (triple drop sets on last 2 sets)
    Abs- 2 exercises 3 sets no rest between sets
    I felt pretty good and I got 1 or 2 more reps than what I had planned on pretty much every exercise and I also went up about
    5 lbs on two exercises and my recovery between sets was excellent but that was from the ABSolute Fuel. I am looking forward
    to tomorrows workout which is Back/Traps/Abs at 4:30 a.m. so it's time for me to catch some zzz's. I am looking forward to see
    how my strength increases in the next few weeks on the Massularia.
    Things seem to be doing well... extra reps AND extra weight! Great job
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

I took daa for 14 straight months and felt fine on it. A friend of mine that goes to my gym who bought some of AI sports daa said he got headaches on daa after a month, then took a two weeks break and tried again and got the same thing

I have never gotten this

Online coaching avilable

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    I took daa for 14 straight months and felt fine on it. A friend of mine that goes to my gym who bought some of AI sports daa said he got headaches on daa after a month, then took a two weeks break and tried again and got the same thing

I have never gotten this
    That just proves that everyone's body reacts differently, what works great for one person, might not work as good with another

Red face

I am posting up today for yesterdays workout which was day 19 on D-AA and day 7 on Massularia
    I just didn't have time last night. I was up on Friday morning at 4 a.m. and first thing when I got
    up I took 2 caps of SNS cissus and 2 Massularia caps and washed it down with 1 serving of
    D-Stunner,1 gram of agamatine, 6 grams of citrulline malate, 1 scoop of Flud waxy maize by Dymatize
    and 24 ounces of water. I mixed 1 heaping scoop of RecoverPro raspberry to sip while I worked out.
    Once I felt the effects of the D-Stunner kick in it was time to do some hard hitting back work.
    Back- Pullups - 4 sets
    Triangle Pull downs - 4 sets (last 2 sets were triple drop sets 36 reps per set)
    T-Bar Rows (plates on 1 side empty bar dug into the wall on the other)
    6 sets - last set was a strip set 4 wt drops(46 reps on last set)
    Deadlifts- 7 sets
    Abs- 2 exercises 3 sets each no rest between sets
    When I finished this workout my lats were so pumped Jet Blue wanted to hire me as the first human jet that was
    powered by protein fuel. I told them I would take them up on their offer if they threw in some AI Sports Nut. D-AA,
    a few jars of Massularia and a couple of containers of RecoverPro to refuel when the pump in my lats go down. Who
    ever books a flight with Jet Blue make sure you book it on the Superhuman67 jet I'll make sure you get to your
    destination PUMPED!!! Exactly the way I felt pretty much all day yesterday PUMPED after a very good hard back
    workout. It's only day 7 on massularia and I am looking forward to see how my strength increases in the next couple
    of weeks.

Today is day 20 on D-AA and day 8 on Massularisa and an off day from training and today I kind
    of felt some what of a libido boost all day, which is a good sign. Tomorrow is chest/biceps/abs
    day so I will post some info tomorrow now it's time to catch some much needed zzzzz's.

Today is day 20 on D-AA and day 8 on Massularisa and an off day from training and today I kind
    of felt some what of a libido boost all day, which is a good sign. Tomorrow is chest/biceps/abs
    day so I will post some info tomorrow now it's time to catch some much needed zzzzz's.
    get that rest and go kill chest/ biceps / abs!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    YUP!! hit it hard when you get back

Smile

Today is day 20 on D-AA and day 9 on Massularia and it was chest/biceps/abs/rotator cuff day
    and after I post up my workout I' ll post up my meals for today just to give everyone an idea
    of what my diet looks like.
    Chest-6 sets - reverse grip flat bench barbell presses (I made all my reps so I will increase
    wt. by 5lbs next time I do these)
    4 sets- incline dumbbell presses (30 degree incline)
    3 sets- dips- 1 set body wt. 2 sets with added wt. last set was a strip set

Biceps- 10 sets of 10 with 30 seconds rest between sets- barbell curls with the Arm Blaster
    (last 4 sets I did with an extra 5lbs which I did not plan so that's a big plus)
    next time I do this exercise I will start with the wt. that I ended with and try to add
    another 5 lbs. (Crazy pump)
    4 sets of one arm dumbbell reverse preachers- last 3 sets were triple drop sets (30 reps a set)
    Rotator cuff- 3 sets of 25 reps with the Shoulder Horn
    Abs- 3 sets of 4 exercises with no rest between sets
    I felt real good through out my workout and I notice that I wake up in the a.m. before the alarm goes off and even
    with 6 hrs of sleep I still feel good in the mornings and that's important because I train in the early a.m.

This is what my meals for today look like when I got up this morning I dosed 2 caps of Massularia, 2 caps of cissus,
    and 2 caps of Amphetalean by Beast Sports and I washed that down with 3 grams of AI D-AA, 6 grams of citrulline
    malate, 1 scoop of Hemavol, 3 grams of beta alanine, a sample pack of Creature by Beast and 24 ounces of water.
    30 minutes after taking this I had my first meal.
    Meal 1- preworkout 1 scoop of micellar casien , 1 scoop of Combat powder triple berry and 1 scoop of oats.
    Meal 2 - post workout 1 scoop of Fitness Pro choc whey mixed with 1 heaping scoop of RecoverPro (raspberry) 3 grams
    of beta alanine.
    Meal 3- 1 apple, bowl of oatmeal with cinnamon and raisins and a tablespoon of nat PB, 6 egg omelete (2 yolks) stuffed
    with cilantro, slice of Swiss cheese, a little siracha sauce and a turkey breast cutlet.
    Meal 4 - 4 ounces of Greek yogurt, table spoon of vanilla protein mixed in with a tablespoon of pumpkin granola and dash
    of Trader Joe pumpkin butter. ( If you never tried this pumpkin butter don't walk to Trader Joe run there and get this because
    this stuff tastes amazing. I am looking forward to picking up a container of NO Whey pumpkin flavor protein and making my
    oatmeal, protein, pumpkin pancakes and topping it with this butter. I also had a handful of almonds with my yogurt.
    Meal 5 - Chicken stir fried with 4 different vegetables, and 1 cup of brown rice
    Meal 6 - Grilled chicken breast with stir fried string beans with toasted sesame seeds with a little peanut Thai sauce
    Meal 7 - 8 ounces of nonfat cottage cheese, table spoon of TSN chocolate protein, table spoon of fiber one cereal and
    some chopped walnuts.
    This is exactly what I ate today and after this mornings workout I feel that my diet has a lot to do with how well I
    recover from my workouts Through out this log I will try to post up at least 2 or 3 days worth of meals so everyone
    can get an idea how I eat. Today I was off from work so I cooked all my meals fresh today and I prepared my lunch
    and dinner for tomorrow since I work tomorrow. My next day off this week is Tuesday and that day I prepare my lunch
    and dinner for the rest of the week and the only meal on work days that I prepare fresh is breakfast.

This is what my meals for today look like when I got up this morning I dosed 2 caps of Massularia, 2 caps of cissus,
    and 2 caps of Amphetalean by Beast Sports and I washed that down with 3 grams of AI D-AA, 6 grams of citrulline
    malate, 1 scoop of Hemavol, 3 grams of beta alanine, a sample pack of Creature by Beast and 24 ounces of water.
    30 minutes after taking this I had my first meal.
    Meal 1- preworkout 1 scoop of micellar casien , 1 scoop of Combat powder triple berry and 1 scoop of oats.
    Meal 2 - post workout 1 scoop of Fitness Pro choc whey mixed with 1 heaping scoop of RecoverPro (raspberry) 3 grams
    of beta alanine.
    Meal 3- 1 apple, bowl of oatmeal with cinnamon and raisins and a tablespoon of nat PB, 6 egg omelete (2 yolks) stuffed
    with cilantro, slice of Swiss cheese, a little siracha sauce and a turkey breast cutlet.
    Meal 4 - 4 ounces of Greek yogurt, table spoon of vanilla protein mixed in with a tablespoon of pumpkin granola and dash
    of Trader Joe pumpkin butter. ( If you never tried this pumpkin butter don't walk to Trader Joe run there and get this because
    this stuff tastes amazing. I am looking forward to picking up a container of NO Whey pumpkin flavor protein and making my
    oatmeal, protein, pumpkin pancakes and topping it with this butter. I also had a handful of almonds with my yogurt.
    Meal 5 - Chicken stir fried with 4 different vegetables, and 1 cup of brown rice
    Meal 6 - Grilled chicken breast with stir fried string beans with toasted sesame seeds with a little peanut Thai sauce
    Meal 7 - 8 ounces of nonfat cottage cheese, table spoon of TSN chocolate protein, table spoon of fiber one cereal and
    some chopped walnuts.
    This is exactly what I ate today and after this mornings workout I feel that my diet has a lot to do with how well I
    recover from my workouts Through out this log I will try to post up at least 2 or 3 days worth of meals so everyone
    can get an idea how I eat. Today I was off from work so I cooked all my meals fresh today and I prepared my lunch
    and dinner for tomorrow since I work tomorrow. My next day off this week is Tuesday and that day I prepare my lunch
    and dinner for the rest of the week and the only meal on work days that I prepare fresh is breakfast.
    thats quite the morning cocktail!

Meals look good... do you prefer the protein shakes pre / post for time and convience or another reason? I used to do a ton of shakes, now I do as much whole food as possible with a few shakes here and there... just curious.

The pumpkin butter you are 100% correct on!!!! AMAZING
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

I like to do a shake pre and post for the convience because I train in the early a.m. before I go to work and
    if I have a solid meal before training I would have to wait longer for digestion and it would cut into my
    workout time and I don't want that. I usually eat 4 solid solid meals and 2 shakes a day and on my days
    off from work I try to get in 5 solid meals and 2 shakes. Shakes just work out to be more convienient when
    I am on the run.

I like to do a shake pre and post for the convience because I train in the early a.m. before I go to work and
    if I have a solid meal before training I would have to wait longer for digestion and it would cut into my
    workout time and I don't want that. I usually eat 4 solid solid meals and 2 shakes a day and on my days
    off from work I try to get in 5 solid meals and 2 shakes. Shakes just work out to be more convienient when
    I am on the run.
    makes sense, was just curious . Thanks for the input
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think will follow along on this one. I am particularly interested in the MASSULARIA. I have heard great things about it.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    A Lion called DILIGAFF!!!

Walk Your Own Path! Become a Disciple of pain and put your body through the hell on earth it takes to be a bodybuilder, without further ado....Bring the pain!

Originally Posted by smssambear19 View Post
    I think will follow along on this one. I am particularly interested in the MASSULARIA. I have heard great things about it.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    Sean.. we have gotten AMAZING responoses on the massularia... literally everyone gains strength haha... have not had 1 compliant yet
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Today is day 22 on D-AA and day 11 on Massularia and when I got up this morning I was hopping around
    on three legs Lol and actually I would of thought this would of been happening the first week or two of
    dosing D-AA since it's suppose to raise your test levels the first 2 weeks on it but maybe I am getting a
    more delayed effect or maybe the Massularia is starting to kick in. I am also noticing that Sunday I did
    chest and biceps and today my biceps are still looking pumped and full as if I just trained them and this
    is the look I kind of have when I am on Glycobol so maybe the Massularia is the cause of this but to early
    to tell but I will be observing my body very closely.
    Now to today's workout Quads/Hams/Abs I don't know if I mentioned it on this forum or the last
    one but for the past 3 weeks I have been experiencing some left knee discomfort and I am taking everything
    natural to help heal it, Cissus, Gluco/Chon/MSM/, Fish oil, and Curcumin complex with bioperine for better absorbtion.
    I have had to skip barbell squats for my last 3 leg workout's which I am not happy about but I think the knee is feeling
    a little better and that did not keep me from doing high rep dumbbell squats today.
    Quads- 6 sets of high rep dumbbell squats (this really got the blood flowing in my knees) 30 to 15
    reps a set.
    4 sets of light leg ext. super set with front dumbbell squats
    Hams- 4 sets of light hamstring curls (I didn't want to strain the knee so light wt. high reps)
    8 sets of Romainian Deadlifts (this is where I was able to use some heavy weight and I
    I made sure I got my money's worth out of this exercise)
    ABS- 3 sets of 3 exercises with no rest between sets
    I was actually very happy that I was able to train my quads and I did this same workout for quads last week and today
    I actually went up in wt. on all my quad exercises even though it was only light weight to help strengthen the injury in
    my left knee but honestly I will take any light squatting over no squatting anytime. My quads still got a nice pump and
    I will continue training my quads this way until I feel my left knee is ready for barbell back,front,and barbell hack squats
    which I hope is real soon. I am already looking forward to tomorrows workout which is Delts/Triceps/Abs and I will keep
    everyone up to date on my progress.

Today is day 22 on D-AA and day 11 on Massularia and when I got up this morning I was hopping around
    on three legs Lol and actually I would of thought this would of been happening the first week or two of
    dosing D-AA since it's suppose to raise your test levels the first 2 weeks on it but maybe I am getting a
    more delayed effect or maybe the Massularia is starting to kick in. I am also noticing that Sunday I did
    chest and biceps and today my biceps are still looking pumped and full as if I just trained them and this
    is the look I kind of have when I am on Glycobol so maybe the Massularia is the cause of this but to early
    to tell but I will be observing my body very closely.
    Now to today's workout Quads/Hams/Abs I don't know if I mentioned it on this forum or the last
    one but for the past 3 weeks I have been experiencing some left knee discomfort and I am taking everything
    natural to help heal it, Cissus, Gluco/Chon/MSM/, Fish oil, and Curcumin complex with bioperine for better absorbtion.
    I have had to skip barbell squats for my last 3 leg workout's which I am not happy about but I think the knee is feeling
    a little better and that did not keep me from doing high rep dumbbell squats today.
    Quads- 6 sets of high rep dumbbell squats (this really got the blood flowing in my knees) 30 to 15
    reps a set.
    4 sets of light leg ext. super set with front dumbbell squats
    Hams- 4 sets of light hamstring curls (I didn't want to strain the knee so light wt. high reps)
    8 sets of Romainian Deadlifts (this is where I was able to use some heavy weight and I
    I made sure I got my money's worth out of this exercise)
    ABS- 3 sets of 3 exercises with no rest between sets
    I was actually very happy that I was able to train my quads and I did this same workout for quads last week and today
    I actually went up in wt. on all my quad exercises even though it was only light weight to help strengthen the injury in
    my left knee but honestly I will take any light squatting over no squatting anytime. My quads still got a nice pump and
    I will continue training my quads this way until I feel my left knee is ready for barbell back,front,and barbell hack squats
    which I hope is real soon. I am already looking forward to tomorrows workout which is Delts/Triceps/Abs and I will keep
    everyone up to date on my progress.
    its probably a mix of the daa and the massularia... depending on how low your test levels may have been, they could just be getting to the optimal range now.

As for the knee, make sure you listen to your body... better to take it slow and steady then to rush it and be out for longer

Good to hear the bicep pump is still there!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000) smssambear19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    Sean.. we have gotten AMAZING responoses on the massularia... literally everyone gains strength haha... have not had 1 compliant yet
    Yeah my wife was telling me that Jeff (your guys VP of Sales and Marketing) had mentioned he was excited about it too (he is an acquaintance of me and my wife Rosie). I know if Jeff is saying it is good stuff it probably is the real deal.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    A Lion called DILIGAFF!!!

Walk Your Own Path! Become a Disciple of pain and put your body through the hell on earth it takes to be a bodybuilder, without further ado....Bring the pain!

Originally Posted by smssambear19 View Post
    Yeah my wife was telling me that Jeff (your guys VP of Sales and Marketing) had mentioned he was excited about it too (he is an acquaintance of me and my wife Rosie). I know if Jeff is saying it is good stuff it probably is the real deal.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    Jeff loves it... he was one of the beta testers and a HUGE promoter of the product. I know Jeff very well... Im sorry you and your wife are friends with him as well HAHAH jk.. hes a great guy!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Today is day 23 on D-AA and day 12 on Massularia and I actually didn't get the amount of sleep I wanted
    last night I had the alarm clock set for 6 a.m. but I woke up at 4 a.m. and I just couldn't fall back to sleep.
    I decided to get up at 5:30 so I only got 4 hours of sleep since I went to bed at 12 but that didn't stop me
    from my scheduled workout which was Delts/Triceps/Abs. I took 2 caps of Massularia, 2 caps of cissus and
    a pack of Rage capsules by Universal Nut. and I washed it down with 1 scoop of Hemavol,3 grams of AI D-AA,
    6 grams of citrulline malate,3 grams of Beta Analine, and 5 grams of arginine powder and 24 ounces of water.
    30 minutes later a protein shake mixed with a scoop of oats and 30 minutes later it was SHOW TIME !!!!!
    Delts- 6 sets of seated barbell presses behind the neck (bar goes no lower than the ear)
    last set was a strip set, 3 drops in wt. (I went up 10lbs more than planned which is a plus)
    4 sets of wide grip upright rows with e-z curl bar
    4 sets of bent over dumbbell rear raises
    Triceps- 5 sets of dumbbell french press (2 hands holding the dumbbell) 2 extra reps on my last heaviest set
    4 sets of 1 arm lying dumbbell ext on a slight decline cross body
    4 sets of rope ext (10 reps at 3 different angle positions ) 30 reps a set
    super set with dips between two benches
    Abs- 3 sets of 2 exercises no rest between sets
    I also threw in a couple reps of dragon flags just for good measure
    All and all I had a very good workout considering the lack of sleep and I had a little help from the Rage caps.
    Now it's time for me to try to catch up on some of the sleep I missed out on last night and get ready for
    tomorrows battle Back/Traps/ Abs. One thing I have to mention there is nothing like having your own gym
    at home it opens and closes when ever you want and you can really focus without any distractions.

Today is day 23 on D-AA and day 12 on Massularia and I actually didn't get the amount of sleep I wanted
    last night I had the alarm clock set for 6 a.m. but I woke up at 4 a.m. and I just couldn't fall back to sleep.
    I decided to get up at 5:30 so I only got 4 hours of sleep since I went to bed at 12 but that didn't stop me
    from my scheduled workout which was Delts/Triceps/Abs. I took 2 caps of Massularia, 2 caps of cissus and
    a pack of Rage capsules by Universal Nut. and I washed it down with 1 scoop of Hemavol,3 grams of AI D-AA,
    6 grams of citrulline malate,3 grams of Beta Analine, and 5 grams of arginine powder and 24 ounces of water.
    30 minutes later a protein shake mixed with a scoop of oats and 30 minutes later it was SHOW TIME !!!!!
    Delts- 6 sets of seated barbell presses behind the neck (bar goes no lower than the ear)
    last set was a strip set, 3 drops in wt. (I went up 10lbs more than planned which is a plus)
    4 sets of wide grip upright rows with e-z curl bar
    4 sets of bent over dumbbell rear raises
    Triceps- 5 sets of dumbbell french press (2 hands holding the dumbbell) 2 extra reps on my last heaviest set
    4 sets of 1 arm lying dumbbell ext on a slight decline cross body
    4 sets of rope ext (10 reps at 3 different angle positions ) 30 reps a set
    super set with dips between two benches
    Abs- 3 sets of 2 exercises no rest between sets
    I also threw in a couple reps of dragon flags just for good measure
    All and all I had a very good workout considering the lack of sleep and I had a little help from the Rage caps.
    Now it's time for me to try to catch up on some of the sleep I missed out on last night and get ready for
    tomorrows battle Back/Traps/ Abs. One thing I have to mention there is nothing like having your own gym
    at home it opens and closes when ever you want and you can really focus without any distractions.
    glad your training went well on lack of sleep... maybe give 3z or hgh pro a shot

Hopefully you can catch up on some sleep tonight and be back on it tomorrow
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!