Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    supplyshock is on a distinguished road. (+10) supplyshock is on a distinguished road. (+10) supplyshock is on a distinguished road. (+10) supplyshock is on a distinguished road. (+10) supplyshock is on a distinguished road. (+10) supplyshock is on a distinguished road. (+10) supplyshock is on a distinguished road. (+10) supplyshock is on a distinguished road. (+10) supplyshock is on a distinguished road. (+10) supplyshock is on a distinguished road. (+10) supplyshock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    pitbulls of peace

criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50) criticallymass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My best bud which is also a school teacher has a pit.... its one of the nicest dogs I've ever met. Licks my face and gets all exited when it sees me... OP IS A *******!
    Not right now chief... Im in the Phucking zone!

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    owning a particular breed of dog makes you scum? Strong logic there OP. ITT, OP is an idiot.

Registered user Youbestsquatfoo's Avatar
    Youbestsquatfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Youbestsquatfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Youbestsquatfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Youbestsquatfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Youbestsquatfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Youbestsquatfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Youbestsquatfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Youbestsquatfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Youbestsquatfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Youbestsquatfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Youbestsquatfoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by _gnasher_ View Post
    lol pls go

[img]http://www.andreaharner.com/archives/lucy_smileNYw.jpg[/img

vs

i can do the same thing *******
    Small Wrists Crew
    Clash of Clans Misc II Crew
    Witness of 08/02/2013

I am not a bodybuilder bicepcurlbro's Avatar
    bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Shadow Colossus View Post
    I act this way because i am sick and ****ing tired of ****heads like you bad mouthing a wonderful breed of dog, and only pushing the **** from the false media further, you know nothing about me, i am nothing like those trailor trash thugs who own badly behaved pit bulls, if you met me in real life you would know this, but also if you met me in real life this whole conversation would not happen.

what is so wonderful about a dog that was bred to be a killer?

this shows me you are a ******* that deserves to live in an island with pitbulls since they are so "wonderful"

Rehz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rehz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rehz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rehz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rehz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rehz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rehz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rehz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rehz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rehz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rehz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Every one it is okay. In America, we believe in free rights and choices.

If OP choses to be stupid...then let him be stupid.

God bless America, the home of the free, the brave, and OP.

Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by tapout17 View Post
    A blue Cane Corso and yes you can't bring a Cane Corso around any other dogs sadly. That's even after the traning.
    Lulz, he's got the most original name too. His name is Blackie and he looks mean as schit and every morning I have to yell at him him, "Blackie, bad boy!" when he starts to growl and come at my dog (He's behind a fence most of the time and will go away when you call him a bad boy.). He's good with people though and I see kids petting him everyday on the way home from school.
    *Stopped smoking crew* 2 years and 5 month bishes, and counting.*

*Founder of the, "I hate cold weather!" crew*

Your dreams should never be better than your life. - Karl Pilkington

BrbBowflexing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrbBowflexing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrbBowflexing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrbBowflexing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrbBowflexing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrbBowflexing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrbBowflexing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrbBowflexing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrbBowflexing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrbBowflexing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrbBowflexing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I act this way because i am sick and ****ing tired of ****heads like you bad mouthing a wonderful breed of dog, and only pushing the **** from the false media further, you know nothing about me, i am nothing like those trailor trash thugs who own badly behaved pit bulls, if you met me in real life you would know this, but also if you met me in real life this whole conversation would not happen.
    You read my post(s) where I said I can only go by what I've seen and to each his own right? I'm not advocating hate towards the breed I'd just avoid them. I don't care if you own a pit or not, good for you for actually having a healthy relationship with your dog and not beating it into submission. You keep bringing up this false media though and I can tell you are obviously disturbed by this stereotype but the only thing I've claimed is the one instance where I saw a pitbull chase a kid. I've never seen with my own eyes a different breed randomly chase a stranger (outside of a car).

MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000)
    EVERY pitbull owner I have seen looks like the biggest degenerate ever. Why would you ever own a pitbull over something like a lab, etc?

Fuk you for having a dog that would attack humans and other innocent dogs.

Neg me, zero fukks given - would rid the world of all pitbulls in a heartbeat.
    i agree op. my area, cops even state everyone who sells drugs probably own a pitbull(s)

alotta pitbulls in my area, and alotta scumbags.

op = genius

bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    thank goodness theyre illegal in maryland

Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I own a pit bull. What the f*ck are you gonna do about it? Pussy.

Why do so many cops murder pit bulls?

stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bicepcurlbro View Post
    thank goodness theyre illegal in maryland
    Thank goodness that Maryland has an oppressive and idiotic law preventing people from having a specific breed of canine companion? Sounds like a messed up view to me, man

Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

BRB all dog owners are scum bags...

GTFO OP, you truly are a *******.

Oh and:

My pooch AJ Dood. Mix of rottweiler, lab, blue heeler, and pitbull. U mad, bish?

Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    Thank goodness that Maryland has an oppressive and idiotic law preventing people from having a specific breed of canine companion? Sounds like a messed up view to me, man
    shut yur bitch ass up im scared ****less of those bred to be killer demon dogs
    and even with this law i was still chased by that son of a bitch, good thing those *******s moved

shut yur bitch ass up im scared ****less of those bred to be killer demon dogs
    and even with this law i was still chased by that son of a bitch, good thing those *******s moved
    Ok, you've been chased. I've been chased by plenty different kinds of dogs, nothing special about pit bulls in that aspect. I've been chased by chihuahas as well. Pits can do more damage but so can any large breed. It's a matter of responsible ownership. I'm not saying it's "all" about the owner, just like it's not all about the breed - it's a combination of both. However, from what I've gathered, including reading magazines about pit bulls specifically, they seem to be aggressive towards other animals but not necessarily any more naturally aggressive towards humans than your average breed. Even if they do have some aggression in them, time has proven that this can be overcome with responsible training. Not to mention - lots of people who fight their dogs like pit bulls, which means you're gonna see some really aggressive pit bulls stemming from that (not to mention such dogs are often abused and don't live in the same environment as a pit bull who is loved and raised to treat people well)

Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what is so wonderful about a dog that was bred to be a killer?

this shows me you are a ******* that deserves to live in an island with pitbulls since they are so "wonderful"
    tell me genius, how was it bred to be a killer? was it bred to kill people? :-O

research brah, research.

and yes it is a very wonderful breed, amazing characteristics, majestic, etc.

"Developed from the Bull and Terrier types of yesteryear, the American Pit Bull Terrier was bred as an all-around farm dog, working the farms as a cattle/hog dog. Some chose to turn their talents into the sport of pit-fighting. The breed's tenacity and accompanying strength are unmatched in the canine world. As rich and captivating as the breed's history is, the Pit Bull's future is more worthy of commentary. Some proponents of the breed argue that this breed is the original bulldog of the past. Old prints and woodcarvings show reason to believe this. They show dogs that look exactly like the breed today, doing things the dog is still capable of doing. For more information on this theory you can read books by Richard F. Stratton. The APBT, as registered by the UKC, is an individual breed of dog and does not refer to just any ill-bred, mindless warrior-type mongrel. At one time, the Pit Bull was a much loved, trustworthy companion. People who chose to train these dogs to fight are chiefly responsible for the banning and witch-hunting that has been sweeping the U.S. The media, however, should not go unmentioned, for it is also responsible for escalating isolated incidences in a relentless and attention-getting way. In a lot of cases when the media is reporting about a Pit Bull attacking, it is indeed not even a Pit Bull at all, but a mixed breed of some sort, or another bull breed all together. For example, there was a report on KYW news in Philadelphia about two Pit Bulls attacking a person. The dogs did not look like Pit Bulls, but rather Boxer mixes. The news station was called and asked if they knew the dogs were in fact purebred American Pit Bull Terriers, or another bull breed of some sort, or mutts, for that matter. They stated they did not know, and to call the police station to verify that information. They were asked how they could report something that they were not sure of. They had no answer and they were not sure of the dogs’ breeds. Even after admitting on the phone that they did not in fact know the breeds of the dogs in question, they kept calling the dogs Pit Bulls in their reports. Why? Because the name Pit Bull will draw out the most attention from the public. The Pit Bull's future has been perhaps irreparably undone and everyone is to blame except the dog itself. This very loyal dog is too set on pleasing his owner, and ironically this is the root of his own undoing. Accompanying this need to please are remarkable abilities of all kinds. Jack Dempsy, Teddy Roosevelt and Jack Johnson are just a few people who have owned Pit Bulls. Pit Bulls excel in practically every canine task including herding, guarding, hunting, policing, cart pulling and ratting. A Pit Bull named Banddog Dread holds more canine working titles than ANY other breed. The owner's name is Diane Jessup and you can reference her book "The Working Pit Bull." It tells all of Dread's accomplishments. These dogs are truly capable of many tasks. The difference between Pits and American Staffordshire Terriers is a difficult one. Even breeders can't agree. The main difference is the bloodline. Amstaffs are show dogs and dog fighters won't use dogs with Amstaff blood. As time progresses there will be more of a difference. Many are dual registered as Amstaffs with the AKC and Pits with the UKC."
    It's go time..

Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    Ok, you've been chased. I've been chased by plenty different kinds of dogs, nothing special about pit bulls in that aspect. I've been chased by chihuahas as well. Pits can do more damage but so can any large breed. It's a matter of responsible ownership.
    its buff ass scaled the motherfukin fence i mean its a standard sized fenced but ive never seen a dog or heard of one do such

extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    EVERY ******* OP I have seen looks like the biggest degenerate ever. Why would you ever post a ****gy thread, etc?

Fuk OP for being a ******* that would post ****gy threads and other ****gy threads.

Neg OP, zero fukks given - would rid the world of all ******* OPs in a heartbeat.
    see ******* OP, when you fix the words up the way they're suppose to be it makes more sense.

Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shadow Colossus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    its buff ass scaled the motherfukin fence i mean its a standard sized fenced but ive never seen a dog or heard of one do such
    are you saying you never heard of a dog jumping a fence? sorry if i misunderstand.. but tons of dogs can do that, at our local dog park a girl comes with a border collie mix, one day there was a squirrel near the fence and the dog leaped over like nothing, and this guys german pointers jump over it all the time, he has to always run out and get them. Not to mention the fence is 6 feet..
    It's go time..

tell me genius, how was it bred to be a killer? was it bred to kill people? :-O

research brah, research.

and yes it is a very wonderful breed, amazing characteristics, majestic, etc.

"Developed from the Bull and Terrier types of yesteryear, the American Pit Bull Terrier was bred as an all-around farm dog, working the farms as a cattle/hog dog. Some chose to turn their talents into the sport of pit-fighting. The breed's tenacity and accompanying strength are unmatched in the canine world. As rich and captivating as the breed's history is, the Pit Bull's future is more worthy of commentary. Some proponents of the breed argue that this breed is the original bulldog of the past. Old prints and woodcarvings show reason to believe this. They show dogs that look exactly like the breed today, doing things the dog is still capable of doing. For more information on this theory you can read books by Richard F. Stratton. The APBT, as registered by the UKC, is an individual breed of dog and does not refer to just any ill-bred, mindless warrior-type mongrel. At one time, the Pit Bull was a much loved, trustworthy companion. People who chose to train these dogs to fight are chiefly responsible for the banning and witch-hunting that has been sweeping the U.S. The media, however, should not go unmentioned, for it is also responsible for escalating isolated incidences in a relentless and attention-getting way. In a lot of cases when the media is reporting about a Pit Bull attacking, it is indeed not even a Pit Bull at all, but a mixed breed of some sort, or another bull breed all together. For example, there was a report on KYW news in Philadelphia about two Pit Bulls attacking a person. The dogs did not look like Pit Bulls, but rather Boxer mixes. The news station was called and asked if they knew the dogs were in fact purebred American Pit Bull Terriers, or another bull breed of some sort, or mutts, for that matter. They stated they did not know, and to call the police station to verify that information. They were asked how they could report something that they were not sure of. They had no answer and they were not sure of the dogs’ breeds. Even after admitting on the phone that they did not in fact know the breeds of the dogs in question, they kept calling the dogs Pit Bulls in their reports. Why? Because the name Pit Bull will draw out the most attention from the public. The Pit Bull's future has been perhaps irreparably undone and everyone is to blame except the dog itself. This very loyal dog is too set on pleasing his owner, and ironically this is the root of his own undoing. Accompanying this need to please are remarkable abilities of all kinds. Jack Dempsy, Teddy Roosevelt and Jack Johnson are just a few people who have owned Pit Bulls. Pit Bulls excel in practically every canine task including herding, guarding, hunting, policing, cart pulling and ratting. A Pit Bull named Banddog Dread holds more canine working titles than ANY other breed. The owner's name is Diane Jessup and you can reference her book "The Working Pit Bull." It tells all of Dread's accomplishments. These dogs are truly capable of many tasks. The difference between Pits and American Staffordshire Terriers is a difficult one. Even breeders can't agree. The main difference is the bloodline. Amstaffs are show dogs and dog fighters won't use dogs with Amstaff blood. As time progresses there will be more of a difference. Many are dual registered as Amstaffs with the AKC and Pits with the UKC."
    hello

but please, call me chr- KILLdante's Avatar
    KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wanna get a pitbull even more now.

are you saying you never heard of a dog jumping a fence? sorry if i misunderstand.. but tons of dogs can do that, at our local dog park a girl comes with a border collie mix, one day there was a squirrel near the fence and the dog leaped over like nothing, and this guys german pointers jump over it all the time, he has to always run out and get them. Not to mention the fence is 6 feet..
    no it didnt even jump the fence
    it put its hands at the top of the fence
    positioned its legs inside the holes of the fence, and kept scaling it like a jungle gym (if you remember those) until it was able to throw its body over the fence

hello
    HI!

brb tests done show that Germans and rotties have a harder bite strength than a pit bull, brb lots of dogs hold and shake, nothing to do with the breed, that site is full of ****, kthxbai, do a search on all of the pit bull myths, been proved false ages ago.

no it didnt even jump the fence
    it put its hands at the top of the fence
    positioned its legs inside the holes of the fence, and kept scaling it like a jungle gym (if you remember those) until it was able to throw its body over the fence
    oh, ok then now i understand, pit bulls are very agile though, you should see mine when he plays with my other dog, lmao, he can dive across the room, he's like a ballerina.
    It's go time..

HI!

brb tests done show that Germans and rotties have a harder bite strength than a pit bull, brb lots of dogs hold and shake, nothing to do with the breed, that site is full of ****, kthxbai, do a search on all of the pit bull myths, been proved false ages ago.
    o so theres alot of pitbull hate because their/there are such wholesome family dogs?
    fuk outa here *******, i understand you and your team of pitbull spooning *******s have gotten your johnny's wrangled and try to bring up any excuse to keep pitbulls legal, but they are no doubt dangerous by nature. just cuz 1/10 are little sweethearts dont mean you can still play with fire

Registered User jailbaitpounder's Avatar
    jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100) jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100) jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100) jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100) jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100) jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100) jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100) jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100) jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100) jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100) jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100)
    as far as im concerned pitbulls and american bullies and those that look like it are the same breed for all i care

Ive seen tons of these dogs and honestly I would say the american bullies are slightly more aggressive and more powerful

now onto attacking babies.

i fukin garuntee everyone in this thread talking about how wonderful and kind their pitbull is, if you left it alone in a bedroom with a 1year old baby sleeping on the bed for 10hours, before the 10hours are done that baby will be dead. I dont give a flying fukk how you train it, I have seen how these things behave, there is some kind of genetic switch that makes them want to kill babies.

Yeah sure your pitbull might be nice to your baby when your right next to it and the pitbull knows you will punish him if he attacks. But So many idiots might think their pitbull is nice to their baby and leave the baby in the crib with the pitbull in the same room and then the pitbull kills the baby

Ive seen how they fukking behave. I own a pitbull and Ive raised it with infinite kindness and when my friends bring over their 4-6 year old children my pitbull clearly wants to bite them and barks aggressively if they walk near his chain. A few times on request of my friends I have put the muzzle on my pitbull and let him free around the kids and he clearly is playing aggressively with the kids trying to bite the kids, but thanks to the muzzle he cannot damage the kids, but definitely if he wasnt wearing the muzzle he would bite the kids and make them bleed then the kids would scream in fear and my pitbull would likely kill the kids. The breed has a genetic impulse to play aggressively and bite children, then after making them bleed they likely will kill.

Also the kids were not harassing the pitbulls at all we told them to just be nice and ignore the dog and if the dog attacks you we will stop them. when releasing my pitbull he immediately ran towards the kids and were trying to bark and bite them (but muzzle stopped him) and then he wanted to play and was doing some light scratching on the kids clothes then we i yelled at my pitbull telling him to sit down and he sat down and let the kids pet him then he wasnt a problem anymore. but garuntee if my pitbull wasnt wearing the muzzle the kids would be bleeding

o so theres alot of pitbull hate because their/there are such wholesome family dogs?
    fuk outa here *******, i understand you and your team of pitbull spooning *******s have gotten your johnny's wrangled and try to bring up any excuse to keep pitbulls legal, but they are no doubt dangerous by nature. just cuz 1/10 are little sweethearts dont mean you can still play with fire
    they are not dangerous by nature O.o, they have no natural aggression with people at all, thats a myth, not my opinion, what is true though is their prey drive is higher than other breeds, for animals, not humans, like i said, do your research brah. and it's not 1/10, I have met 100's in my life, over the course of 20+ years, and have yet to meet one that would harm a person, even these morons i knew who had their own fighting ring for pitties, i met and played with all of them, brb face being licked..
    It's go time..

LS Series is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LS Series is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LS Series is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LS Series is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LS Series is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LS Series is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LS Series is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LS Series is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LS Series is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LS Series is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LS Series is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pit bull owner checking in.

MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ShaunKeenan View Post
    Come at her *******s. She'll lick your fuhking face off.

[img]http:/ /sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/575234_4060778999199_1129105278_n.jpg[/img]

[img]http:/ /sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/599278_4164341788204_602829929_n.jpg[/img]

[img]http:/ /sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/400516_4473961888513_1797772467_n.jpg[/img]

Umad she pulls more bishes in a weekend than you will in your life? Yeeahhhhhhh you real mad.

[img]http:/ /sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/537542_4060473351558_1522367958_n.jpg[/img]

Cared more about those chicks than that dog. Thanks for the pics.

And also, the blame guns thing from later, yes.

Originally Posted by ********pounder View Post
    as far as im concerned pitbulls and american bullies and those that look like it are the same breed for all i care

Ive seen tons of these dogs and honestly I would say the american bullies are slightly more aggressive and more powerful

now onto attacking babies.

i fukin garuntee everyone in this thread talking about how wonderful and kind their pitbull is, if you left it alone in a bedroom with a 1year old baby sleeping on the bed for 10hours, before the 10hours are done that baby will be dead. I dont give a flying fukk how you train it, I have seen how these things behave, there is some kind of genetic switch that makes them want to kill babies.

Yeah sure your pitbull might be nice to your baby when your right next to it and the pitbull knows you will punish him if he attacks. But So many idiots might think their pitbull is nice to their baby and leave the baby in the crib with the pitbull in the same room and then the pitbull kills the baby

Ive seen how they fukking behave. I own a pitbull and Ive raised it with infinite kindness and when my friends bring over their 4-6 year old children my pitbull clearly wants to bite them and barks aggressively if they walk near his chain. A few times on request of my friends I have put the muzzle on my pitbull and let him free around the kids and he clearly is playing aggressively with the kids trying to bite the kids, but thanks to the muzzle he cannot damage the kids, but definitely if he wasnt wearing the muzzle he would bite the kids and make them bleed then the kids would scream in fear and my pitbull would likely kill the kids. The breed has a genetic impulse to play aggressively and bite children, then after making them bleed they likely will kill.

Also the kids were not harassing the pitbulls at all we told them to just be nice and ignore the dog and if the dog attacks you we will stop them. when releasing my pitbull he immediately ran towards the kids and were trying to bark and bite them (but muzzle stopped him) and then he wanted to play and was doing some light scratching on the kids clothes then we i yelled at my pitbull telling him to sit down and he sat down and let the kids pet him then he wasnt a problem anymore. but garuntee if my pitbull wasnt wearing the muzzle the kids would be bleeding
    when the kids went near his CHAIN? what chain..

keep him chained outside brah? inside? thats not kindness..

sorry brah, you done it wrong.

edit: there is so much wrong with your post I wont even get into it, no matter what any of you retards think, you're wrong ;-)
    It's go time..

Registered User jailbaitpounder's Avatar
    jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100) jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100) jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100) jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100) jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100) jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100) jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100) jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100) jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100) jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100) jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100)
    when the kids went near his CHAIN? what chain..

keep him chained outside brah? inside? thats not kindness..

sorry brah, you done it wrong.

edit: there is so much wrong with your post I wont even get into it, no matter what any of you retards think, you're wrong ;-)
    I have a backyard with a large fence. My pitbull when no one is over has no chain and has 100% freedom to run inside the house and outside in the backyard.

I only chain up my pitbull in the backyard when my friends kids come over. so your argument is completely shut down, got anything else?