Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Guilty About Eating

Hello all,

I've been working out 6 days a week (the rest day is not set I usually change it up, and today was the rest day). I've been maintaining proper nutrition for the past 2 weeks. Protein with skim milk for breakfast with a banana. Then while I'm at school I try my best to balance out ziploc bags of veggies (carrots/celery/red peppers) and 1 sometimes 2 granola bars throughout the whole day usually have 4-6 little mini snacks of vegetables throughout the day. When school is over I go to the gym for 2 hours then I return home and consume another protein and skim milk and nothing after that. I drink 5-6L of water a day.

Today, actually a few hours ago I bought and consumed a footlong subway sandwich on whole wheat with all the vegetables and fat-free mustard it was a chicken breast sandwich. This will be my only cheat meal this week. It's also my rest day today. I FEEL SOOO GUILTY!! I feel that consuming that will set me back a week and results will never come because I ate a subway sandwich. This meal was around 1100 calories and I usually try to eat under 2000 a day.

I don't drink anything other than water and skim milk, and I haven't consumed any sweet food aside from fruit in over 2 months. What can I do to stop feeling so guilty? Was this a very bad thing what I did today? Are cheat meals of this proportion very bad for someone who is looking to remove essentially all their fat and build muscle? I know losing all my fat will take over 2 years even if I do 1 hour of cardio and intense weight lifting 6 days a week, but still, what I did today I feel is unacceptable.

Any thoughts?

orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Read Emma Leigh's sticky thread in this forum on calculating your caloric and macronutrient needs. Get an online free subscription to a website like myfitnesspal. If you want to lose weight, cut 20% or so from your maintenance (TDEE) caloric needs, as explained in the sticky thread. Don't feel guilty about your sub. Search around the forums and for any questions you may have; everything pertaining to this stuff has already been addressed and expounded upon. Drive on and lift hard. Good luck.

Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ubernit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    seems like a serious eating disorder
    get professional help
    [If It Doesnt Fit Your Macros Crew] FU-CK IT, you only live once brah

orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You're 17. You should never feel guilty about eating a sub; or a whole large pizza for that matter. Enjoy your life and lift.

ETA: Lift because it's fun and you enjoy getting bigger and stronger, not to match some pre-conceived ideal body type.

toxicity3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by orangegoblin View Post
    You're 17. You should never feel guilty about eating a sub; or a whole large pizza for that matter. Enjoy your life and lift.

ETA: Lift because it's fun and you enjoy getting bigger and stronger, not to match some pre-conceived ideal body type.
    Could not agree with this more! Kids should NOT be worried about such trivial things. If it becomes a problem absolutely go see your GP at least to discuss your eating "guilt"

buckeyeOX is on a distinguished road. (+10) buckeyeOX is on a distinguished road. (+10) buckeyeOX is on a distinguished road. (+10) buckeyeOX is on a distinguished road. (+10) buckeyeOX is on a distinguished road. (+10) buckeyeOX is on a distinguished road. (+10) buckeyeOX is on a distinguished road. (+10) buckeyeOX is on a distinguished road. (+10) buckeyeOX is on a distinguished road. (+10) buckeyeOX is on a distinguished road. (+10) buckeyeOX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ubernit View Post
    get professional help
    Originally Posted by orangegoblin View Post

These!

Jay5000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay5000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay5000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay5000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay5000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay5000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay5000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay5000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay5000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay5000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay5000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    From the sound of things you dont know lick about nutrition let alone building muscle, are you seriously thinking your gonna gain anything on under 2000 cals? You need to frequently eat subs from the looks of your avy, you barely eat as is.

Re evaluate your whole regimen after learning alot more, also, training 6 days a week with 1 unscheduled rest day? You're under eating and over training from the sound of things.

MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000) MooseLaddin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ubernit View Post
    get professional help
    this srs.
    3K+

Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jay5000 View Post
    From the sound of things you dont know lick about nutrition let alone building muscle, are you seriously thinking your gonna gain anything on under 2000 cals? You need to frequently eat subs from the looks of your avy, you barely eat as is.

Re evaluate your whole regimen after learning alot more, also, training 6 days a week with 1 unscheduled rest day? You're under eating and over training from the sound of things.
    How? I consume 10g + 1gram per every pound of body weight in protein. So roughly 200g a day. I'm never hungry, except at 12AM midnight when I get hunger pains but I ignore them because thats my body burning fat. Why wouldn't I gain anything? I don't wanna get even fatter than I am now. I eat healthy as it is, vegetables, chicken, fruit, water and milk. 2000 calories a day is a generally accepted diet for losing fat.

zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Allfirst34 View Post
    I ignore them because thats my body burning fat.
    Originally Posted by Allfirst34 View Post
    2000 calories a day is a generally accepted diet for losing fat.

These made my day

nutking2012 is not very well liked. (-100) nutking2012 is not very well liked. (-100) nutking2012 is not very well liked. (-100) nutking2012 is not very well liked. (-100) nutking2012 is not very well liked. (-100) nutking2012 is not very well liked. (-100) nutking2012 is not very well liked. (-100) nutking2012 is not very well liked. (-100) nutking2012 is not very well liked. (-100) nutking2012 is not very well liked. (-100) nutking2012 is not very well liked. (-100)
    its important to eat every 2 hrs and eat good foods like brown rice chicken and broccoli otherwise ur metabolism depresses. please email meifu got any questions

~nutking2012~

Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000) Nexxus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You've got an eating disorder, please go see a professional to talk about your horrible eating habits, you should not feel guilty about eating an entire large cheesy crust pizza let alone a subway at your age.

Also you're nowehre near fat, you're 5'11 and 160 lbs, that's pretty skinny. I'd bulk, the reason you got no cuts is because you got no muscle definition not because you are fat. I'd advise you to go back and eat that subway everyday and try to bulk up over the next year....
    Training with Osteolysis and a gigantic ganglion cyst... One day I will surgery, but not today...

AsianBBCGenetics

Originally Posted by Nexxus View Post
    You've got an eating disorder, please go see a professional to talk about your horrible eating habits, you should not feel guilty about eating an entire large cheesy crust pizza let alone a subway at your age.

Also you're nowehre near fat, you're 5'11 and 160 lbs, that's pretty skinny. I'd bulk, the reason you got no cuts is because you got no muscle definition not because you are fat. I'd advise you to go back and eat that subway everyday and try to bulk up over the next year....

Can't tell if you're trolling. An entire greasy cheese pizza is over 2500 calories. There's a kid in school who I've seen eat an entire cheese pizza to himself at lunch and he's obese.

Today I ate an entire chicken. Half for breakfast and half pre-workout. I didn't feel guilty because I was working out today and I got a **** ton of protein in besides my shakes. I was wondering more along the lines of what is ok to eat during a rest day. I definitely do not have a eating disorder. And I'm not over training. Humans need daily exersize, how is that over training?

Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You should feel proud you ate real food instead of Protein shakes and veggies. Mix up your diet and don't depend on shakes unless you have to. There's more to protein rich foods than the protein.

Good for you for bagging veggies though.

VANCOUVER CANUCKS FUK YEA MAGnitude's Avatar
    MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000)
    please seek professional help OP.

i would also recommend reading the stickies, but i think seeking help is the first priority here.
    RIP- LUC BOURDON

GO THE CANUCKS, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taroux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you're eating under 2000 calories, you will be losing weight: muscle and fat. You can't gain muscle mass without gaining weight. Adding in 2 hours of working out, that would knock your calories down to under 1500... For a person working out that much, since you're still a kid, and since you eat that strict, your body is starving. That's not your body burning fat. That's your body STARVING at night. You will not lose fat without A.) looking like a starving person, or B.) being skinny-fat malnourished because your body is trying its damnedest to hold on to every ounce of fat that it can.

Originally Posted by MAGnitude View Post
    please seek professional help OP.

i would also recommend reading the stickies, but i think seeking help is the first priority here.
    Professional help is for pussies who like to a) waste their money on "professional help" and b) required to waste day-time listening to an old bastard tell them what to eat. It's simple, if enough experienced people tell me to eat more I will. I upped my game to 3300 calories. Just ate 2 mcdonalds burgers...