Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ragingmuscle View Post
    I'm sorry to hear of your uncles passing. That's some tough stuff to deal with while trying to stay focused. Ya, I could tell the second I saw your pics that you had put some weight back on. Hey, life happens, but it sounds like things are getting back on track for you. Nice work on the training vid. I like to hear some music on those vids like that. Drop carbs down to 75 grams, fat down to 20 and increase cardio to 6 days 45 minutes. Make sure you keep including those cardio minutes up with the other check in numbers so I can see it clearly. No cheat this weekend and I'll see you next week.

For next weeks check in, if you can check in Sunday or Monday it would help me tons since I'll be on the Universal Road trip starting Tuesday September 25th. The Road Trip actually begins Monday September 24th and you can follow along here if you'd like;
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=147892983
    Thanks man. He's still my uncle, that doesn't change that or any of the memories we have. I'll drop the carbs and fat and bump up the cardio. Taking the cuts should help a lot too
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Beginning Weight: 122.8

Last Week’s Weight: 120.4

This Week’s Weight: 120.2 (was 118..8 x 2 days last week and in the above pic)

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): 3 days/30 min I did 45 min x1 teaching Spin Class

Protein grams you’re eating per day:175 (avg 172)

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day:50 (trying --- average 65)

Fat grams you’re eating per day:20

Feeling GREAT! Best compliment this week... from my husband! (who never compliments me!) He thinks I get enough compliments from ********. LOL! WhatEVAH! Well he said on Saturday I was wearing jean shorts and he said that you can really see my muscles in my legs when I walk! SCORE! That's what I'm lookin' for! Muscles and cuts in my legs, baby! YES! They are coming!!! I am very moitivated and getting STOKED for my competition in 47 days! It's gonna come up quick! I'm super busy with work and kids activities right now as always.. Just get done with one thing and then there's another. That's okay! I'm lovin' it and enjoying every minute cause 3 more years and they are gone to college! But so glad I have fitness to keep me occupied and feeling good! Well, HRT is AWESOME!! I sure do appreciate everyone's support here and love seeing the progress everyone is making! Love learning as much as I can about lifting and fitness. You guys are the best! I posted more progress pics in my blog and messaged them to you too, Rage! STILL GOT SOME WORK TO DO! But I will get there!!! LOVE this!!! Tight diet = tight body!!!
    Last edited by bherrod; 09-18-2012 at 09:28 PM.
    Brenda :)

Follow me on my journey to the stage -----> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147286943
    Ripped as Hell for Stage!

Dream <3 Believe <3 Achieve <3

cleaningpro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cleaningpro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Beginning Weight: 174 lbs.

Last Week’s Weight: 168.5 lbs.

This Week’s Weight: 167 lbs.

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): 45 minutes x 4 days/week, 60 min weekend

Protein grams you’re eating per day: 250

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day:Less 100

Fat grams you’re eating per day: less then 30

Body Fat +/- % for the week (optional): ?

Additional feedback or details you wish to provide: like my dinner meal (after workout meal) 1/2 cup oatmeal, 40 grams vanilla whey protein 1 cup frozen strawberries and blueberries, Mmm........

http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/...psdc267005.jpg
    http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/...ps6005a687.jpg
    http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8a633c1b.jpg
    http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/...ps37569c34.jpg

a20ftsloth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a20ftsloth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a20ftsloth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a20ftsloth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Beginning Weight: 262.8 lbs
    Last Week’s Weight: 253.8 lbs
    This Week’s Weight: 251.2 lbs
    Cardio: 75 minutes, six days a week.
    Protein grams per day: 300 average 303 grams
    Carbohydrates: 50 average 45 grams
    Fats: 30 average 26 grams

Here's the Front

Here's the Side

Here's the Back

Here's my Workout Video

Here's my Feedback Video

I like how I always look stoned in my feedback video...
    Last edited by a20ftsloth; 09-19-2012 at 10:14 AM.
    Watch me every step of the way in my 12 week transformation and journey through hell http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147279423

Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Here is my check in update Week 5!!!!!!

Beginning Weight: 240.4

Last Week’s Weight: 234.4

This Week’s Weight: 230.0

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): Cardio was hit everyday but not the complete 60 min... I did cardio at least 40 min each day except on leg day. School just got insane this week, but my wife is wanting to go do some cardio outside at night now on so i'm sure i'll be able to hit the 60 min a day now on.

Protein grams you’re eating per day: 300 grams a day is the goal, I finally ran out of meals this past week, but plan to wake up early and butcher a cow or two, and some pigs and grill everything together. I hit 300 up till Thursday, then friday I ran out of meals and was hitting 200 grams of protein.

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day: I have been hitting 80 carbs a day, then remembered it was 75 yesterday, so today I've been 70. Looking forward to dropping more i'm sure this next week.

Fat grams you’re eating per day: I have been hitting around 20 grams of fat a day.

Body Fat +/- % for the week (optional): haha guess i'm back to 21% fat haha...
    Last Week (hand held device): 18.4%
    This Week (bod pod): 21.9%

Front and Back Relaxed Pics (sent as PM to me when requested): What is the shortcut for just posting the picture? .. probably picture..?
    20120918_230034.jpg
    20120918_230042.jpg
    20120918_230139.jpg
    20120918_230147.jpg
    20120918_230152.jpg

Additional feedback or details you wish to provide: So far so good this week, motivation shot up when I got that awesome package from you! Thanks Rage! It is and will hep a ton! I guess this upcoming week I just am planning to kick hell in the face and obliterate myself.

Weekly Training Video (2 minute length max): I am not good at counting I guess... I think the weight is throwing me off, so i'll do that or eat before I lift..

Weekly Check In Video (3 minute length max): Hit cardio everyday, which was my goal last week, but didn't hit the 60.. so goal is to surpass 60 min of cardio a day this upcoming week and drop 10 or 20 lbs.. I wish.

Thanks!
    - Dave
    TAMING THE BEAST WITHIN!

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ripper209 View Post
    Beginning Weight: 209

Last Week’s Weight: 203

This Week’s Weight: 201

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): 6 / 45min

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day: 120

Fat grams you’re eating per day: 30

Body Fat +/- % for the week (optional) 15.7 (Accu-Measure pinch test)

Front and Back Relaxed Pics (sent as PM to me when requested):

Additional feedback or details you wish to provide:
    Just got my package of goodies yesterday!!! I felt like a little kid on Christmas morning, Love my gifts! Atomic 7 Rockin Razz taste great!!!Thanks Rage!

Weekly Training Video (2 minute length max):

Weekly Check In Video (3 minute length max):

I thought those lifts and negs looked great brother. The deeper in you get on the HTH rotations, the less you can hold the weight for a 5 count anyways. All you can do is try and I feel like you nailed it. As long as there was 15 seconds rest between the lifts, I'd say that was a damn good session. Still dropping at a good pace, so lets stick with this rotation again, diet, cheat, cardio and all. Awesome work.

For next weeks check in, if you can check in Sunday or Monday it would help me tons since I'll be on the Universal Road trip starting Tuesday September 25th. The Road Trip actually begins Monday September 24th and you can follow along here if you'd like;
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pacman155 View Post
    hrt 9/l7/12
    Beginning Weight:168.2 on august 8, 2012

Last Week’s Weight: monday 9/11/12 WEIGHT IS 160.4
    This Week’s Weight: Tuesday 9/18/12 weight is 160.4
    Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day I did 4 days a week for 30 mins
    Protein grams you’re eating per day: 228 grams

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day: 120 grams

Fat grams you’re eating per day: 32 grams

Body Fat +/- % for the week (optional)

Additional feedback or details you wish to provide: its been a rough week my hardest so far because I was still traveling but I was able to get my meals in maintain my weight. I had to adjust how I trained a little bit but I was able to complete the workouts. Excited for the package to come in and very happy with what im seeing when comparing the pics. Not sure when to have cheat meal I will leave that to you and thanks again.
    training video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRwKP...&feature=g-upl
    check in video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3aD6...&feature=g-upl
    Definitely looking great bro. We have a bit more tightening up to do so lets drop carbs down to 100 grams and increase cardio to 6 days 30 minutes. No other changes. Remember it's 8 + 6 on the reps but the vid looks solid over all. Thank you for making the adjustments brother and I know your supps are well on their way.

Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Originally Posted by jeffersd702 View Post
    Beginning Weight:242

Last Week’s Weight:236

This Week’s Weight:235

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): 6 days 75 min/ this past week was able to get 5 days of cardio in.

Protein grams you’re eating per day: 220

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day: 50

Fat grams you’re eating per day: 17

Lookin good Dustin. Definitely nailed the vids and another 1 lb down. Forward progress. No changes for you this week. Same rotation with carbs, cardio and cheat. Just get all that cardio in brother.

Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Originally Posted by MomGettingFit View Post

MomGettingFit End of Week 5 Check-In

Beginning Weight: 169.8lbs
    Last Week’s Weight: 161lbs
    This Week’s Weight: 160lbs

Weight Difference This Week: -1lbs
    (13.5lbs total loss since Tom gave me the diet 4 days before hrt started)

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): 75 mins 6 days(missed 1 day this week)

Protein grams you’re eating per day: 150g
    Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day: 50g
    Fat grams you’re eating per day: 30g

Tried to stay as close to my marcos as possible. A few days I was low on my protein and up on my carbs by anywhere from 1-6. Asked a question in the video about carbs/fat intake.

Weekly Training Video:

Weekly Check In Video:

Additional Info:Asked a few questions in my video. Been under a ton of stress and not sleeping well at night. Also still dealing with allergies, which I'm starting to wonder if it's a sinus infection instead. And one thing I didn't mention in the video is that I had a blood sugar episode I believe it was Sunday. I was in the gym for like 3 hours that day and I guess my body was just done and needed to eat/rest. I ate and was fine within a 10-15 mins. OH also I should mention that 75 mins of cardio (especially after weight training with the HTH) is kicking my butt! I have never done this much cardio in my life and I am beyond exhausted when I finish.
    Totally normal to feel all these things right now Shelly. With the lack of sleep and extra stress, your body isn't performing at optimal levels, so the drops can be slow and the sugar levels can get a bit moody. But on the flip side, I know I say this all the time, but it's probably true with you this week...the body operates on momentum and you will probably drop more next week than this. You're busting your ass and you're already at the halfway point, so it will be trying as we wrap things up. Just do your best to keep that stress in check and get some more rest. Easier said than done, I know You can use olive oil or macadamia nut oil as a fat sub. Ok, so no changes this week. Same same on the cheat as well. Keep fighting!

Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Originally Posted by bloche123 View Post
    Beginning Weight:

Last Week’s Weight:212.2

This Week’s Weight:211

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day):60 min x 6 days

Protein grams you’re eating per day:250

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day:75

Fat grams you’re eating per day:30

Additional feedback or details you wish to provide: My video recap explains this weeks sub par weight loss regarding a weekend trip I took and My thoughts on why I struggled with what I took in. I just wanted to say thank you very much for the care package I made sure I included it in my video! My partner cut my training video off right on my last rep.

Proud of you brother. You were consciously aware and did your best to make good decisions with food. Meal prep is always key and all this is a learning process. Bottom line, you tried. Thats important. 1 lb down is forward progress. No changes this week. Keep getting all that cardio in, keep the diet in check and lets see what happens next week. Same cheat as last time.

Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Originally Posted by bluesurfer_17 View Post
    Beginning Weight:176

Last Week’s Weight:168

This Week’s Weight:167

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): 6 days 45mins/ this past week was able to get 4days of cardio in.

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day: 100

Fat grams you’re eating per day: 30

Wanna say thanx for the supplements and gear. I just got a glance on whats coming possibly tomorrow. Here we go!
    Still dropping so thats good. I can see some changes from your before pics 5 weeks ago. Gotta get that cardio in brother. Lets drop your carbs down to 75 grams and increase cardio to 60 minute sessions 6 days. No other changes and same cheat. Vids look fine.

Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Originally Posted by auntielingo View Post
    Beginning Weight:156

Last Week’s Weight:151

This Week’s Weight:150

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): 75 min/6 days

Sorry, I didn't track well during the later part of the week. Was close to target until then.
    Protein grams you’re eating per day:150 Target

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day:50 Target

Fat grams you’re eating per day: 20 Target

Additional feedback or details you wish to provide: I don't have any more events coming up in the next few months. I expect significant progress from here on out. I feel good that I haven't missed any of the workouts. I've been working harder in the gym than I ever have in my life. I love the way I feel after each workout. A question I forgot to ask in my video: should I try to up the intensity of my cardio? I tried that a few weeks ago and I was so fatigued by the end of the week.

Weekly training video:

Weekly Check In Video:
    No worries at all Angie. Sounds like things are back on track and you're on your way to finishing strong. Vids look great! No changes to diet, cardio and same cheat as last time, so same rotation. Keep that cardio a steady 120-130 bpm, so level intensity.

Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Originally Posted by bherrod View Post

Beginning Weight: 122.8

Last Week’s Weight: 120.4

This Week’s Weight: 120.2 (was 118..8 x 2 days last week and in the above pic)

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): 3 days/30 min I did 45 min x1 teaching Spin Class

Protein grams you’re eating per day:175 (avg 172)

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day:50 (trying --- average 65)

Fat grams you’re eating per day:20

Feeling GREAT! Best compliment this week... from my husband! (who never compliments me!) He thinks I get enough compliments from ********. LOL! WhatEVAH! Well he said on Saturday I was wearing jean shorts and he said that you can really see my muscles in my legs when I walk! SCORE! That's what I'm lookin' for! Muscles and cuts in my legs, baby! YES! They are coming!!! I am very moitivated and getting STOKED for my competition in 47 days! It's gonna come up quick! I'm super busy with work and kids activities right now as always.. Just get done with one thing and then there's another. That's okay! I'm lovin' it and enjoying every minute cause 3 more years and they are gone to college! But so glad I have fitness to keep me occupied and feeling good! Well, HRT is AWESOME!! I sure do appreciate everyone's support here and love seeing the progress everyone is making! Love learning as much as I can about lifting and fitness. You guys are the best! I posted more progress pics in my blog and messaged them to you too, Rage! STILL GOT SOME WORK TO DO! But I will get there!!! LOVE this!!! Tight diet = tight body!!!
    Looking great Brenda. I sent you a couple questions that I'll wait for answers on then we can see what adjustments will be best for this week. Vids look good.

Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Originally Posted by cleaningpro View Post
    Beginning Weight: 174 lbs.

Last Week’s Weight: 168.5 lbs.

This Week’s Weight: 167 lbs.

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): 45 minutes x 4 days/week, 60 min weekend

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day:Less 100

Fat grams you’re eating per day: less then 30

Body Fat +/- % for the week (optional): ?

Additional feedback or details you wish to provide: like my dinner meal (after workout meal) 1/2 cup oatmeal, 40 grams vanilla whey protein 1 cup frozen strawberries and blueberries, Mmm........

http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/...psdc267005.jpg
    http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/...ps6005a687.jpg
    http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8a633c1b.jpg
    http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/...ps37569c34.jpg

Much better on that training vid Carlos. Definitely seeing some good changes especially in the mid section on those progress pics. I like this pace for you, so no changes this week. Same cheat.

Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got my suppliments today. Thanks Rage and everybody at Animal.

Originally Posted by a20ftsloth View Post
    Beginning Weight: 262.8 lbs
    Last Week’s Weight: 253.8 lbs
    This Week’s Weight: 251.2 lbs
    Cardio: 75 minutes, six days a week.
    Protein grams per day: 300 average 303 grams
    Carbohydrates: 50 average 45 grams
    Fats: 30 average 26 grams

Here's the Front

Here's the Side

Here's the Back

Here's my Workout Video

Here's my Feedback Video

I like how I always look stoned in my feedback video...
    Noticeable differences as we near the halfway point brother. If we keep on this pace, it looks like you'll end up around 240 lbs by the end of the 12 weeks. I'd like to see you closer to 230 personally, but you will have to be the one to decide what you can realistically accomplish with your schedule. If you can add 15 minutes of cardio, then do it. If not, it's fine brother. Lighten the weight on that bench and you'll make better overall progress. You'll have to trust me on that one. Plus it's better for that shoulder. No changes to the diet or cheat.

Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Originally Posted by Guns_On_Fire View Post
    Here is my check in update Week 5!!!!!!

Beginning Weight: 240.4

Last Week’s Weight: 234.4

This Week’s Weight: 230.0

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): Cardio was hit everyday but not the complete 60 min... I did cardio at least 40 min each day except on leg day. School just got insane this week, but my wife is wanting to go do some cardio outside at night now on so i'm sure i'll be able to hit the 60 min a day now on.

Protein grams you’re eating per day: 300 grams a day is the goal, I finally ran out of meals this past week, but plan to wake up early and butcher a cow or two, and some pigs and grill everything together. I hit 300 up till Thursday, then friday I ran out of meals and was hitting 200 grams of protein.

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day: I have been hitting 80 carbs a day, then remembered it was 75 yesterday, so today I've been 70. Looking forward to dropping more i'm sure this next week.

Fat grams you’re eating per day: I have been hitting around 20 grams of fat a day.

Body Fat +/- % for the week (optional): haha guess i'm back to 21% fat haha...
    Last Week (hand held device): 18.4%
    This Week (bod pod): 21.9%

Front and Back Relaxed Pics (sent as PM to me when requested): What is the shortcut for just posting the picture? .. probably picture..?
    Attachment 4898173
    Attachment 4898183
    Attachment 4898193
    Attachment 4898203
    Attachment 4898213

Additional feedback or details you wish to provide: So far so good this week, motivation shot up when I got that awesome package from you! Thanks Rage! It is and will hep a ton! I guess this upcoming week I just am planning to kick hell in the face and obliterate myself.

Weekly Training Video (2 minute length max): I am not good at counting I guess... I think the weight is throwing me off, so i'll do that or eat before I lift..

Weekly Check In Video (3 minute length max): Hit cardio everyday, which was my goal last week, but didn't hit the 60.. so goal is to surpass 60 min of cardio a day this upcoming week and drop 10 or 20 lbs.. I wish.

Thanks!
    - Dave
    Good job Dave. Shrugs look good brother and the leg press is pretty damn impressive. Just do your best to get 8 + 6 and not worry about the weight on each lift. The results will follow. I cook 5 of my 6 meals in the morning before I go to work and my last meal of the day I cook at home around 7 PM. That works well for my schedule but some people cook more on the weekends and freeze it. All depends on what works best, but prep is key to making it through each day on track. Lets run the same rotation this week brother. Try your best to get that cardio in because that is an important ingredient in this process. The bodpod tests are pretty accurate so I don't think you went up as much as you have a starting point for gauging progress. If you can get another one at he end of the contest, that would be cool. Progress in this thing is on you and the rest of the competitors. You guys are what make or break you. I am here to help, guide and offer some advice along the way. See you next week.

Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everytime I come in here and check out the progress everyone is making i am amazed! Everyone is kicking some serious ass in here! I honestly thought the drop out rate would be a lot higher, the diet and training are hard as hell and most think they want it but when they experience what it REALLY takes to get lean, they drop like flies. Congrats to all on making it this far!

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    Everytime I come in here and check out the progress everyone is making i am amazed! Everyone is kicking some serious ass in here! I honestly thought the drop out rate would be a lot higher, the diet and training are hard as hell and most think they want it but when they experience what it REALLY takes to get lean, they drop like flies. Congrats to all on making it this far!
    I second what Matt is saying, what an awesome group of motivators! This is not easy and you have to dig deep awesome job everyone!
    If I can do it, you can do it! Now get up and do something! IT'S GO TIME!

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Want to know more about Hellraiser Training?

Check out the forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=573

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tom, we got our sups today. Thank you! The grape Atomic 7 is fkn awesome!! Debating on taking the cuts though. Cuts + my metabolism = yikes! Lol

jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks man and I agree. Everyone's doing fricken awesome. Well it's definitely getting tougher the further into this I'm getting. Just the time it takes to do the cardio is enough to make you wanna quit. Then you've got the clean eating and the hellraiser solo training on top of your normal life. But I tell you what, I sure am having A HELLUVA LOT of fun doing this!
    My Ripped as Hell Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147279643
    More Info: http://www.andrewjacops.com

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm right there with ya bro The level of dedication in this group is AMAZING! Some SERIOUS progress is being made by all! I can't wait to see the before and after pics of everyone in here.
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]

Bodybuilding.com

Special Offers:
    Buy 1x Con-Cret, Get 2x 8 Servings Free!!
    Buy 2x Pump-Extrem, Get 1x Free!!

Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

Originally Posted by ggfusion View Post
    I second what Matt is saying, what an awesome group of motivators! This is not easy and you have to dig deep awesome job everyone!
    Tom, we got our sups today. Thank you! The grape Atomic 7 is fkn awesome!! Debating on taking the cuts though. Cuts + my metabolism = yikes! Lol
    Originally Posted by jacopsaj View Post
    Thanks man and I agree. Everyone's doing fricken awesome. Well it's definitely getting tougher the further into this I'm getting. Just the time it takes to do the cardio is enough to make you wanna quit. Then you've got the clean eating and the hellraiser solo training on top of your normal life. But I tell you what, I sure am having A HELLUVA LOT of fun doing this!
    Originally Posted by brad23 View Post
    I'm right there with ya bro The level of dedication in this group is AMAZING! Some SERIOUS progress is being made by all! I can't wait to see the before and after pics of everyone in here.
    Right on you guys. We lost Frankyonions last week and MrsHH this week, but I'm seriously impressed that there are this many giving it their all. I'm very proud of everyone still in this and for doing what they need to do to make change. 3 competitors getting on stage even at the tail end of this thing. So as we go forward, you'll find that I will make more adjustments but they will really be more up to the individual and what they can actually incorporate into their schedules...consider them more along the lines of recommendations. In addition, I have explained and provided enough resources to perform HRT in its various forms and techniques the correct way, so you won't be hearing from me on that either unless addressed specifically in the form of a question. I am a tool in your toolbox to use and help guide you along your journey. It's up to all of you to utilize whats laid out before you as we move forward past the halfway point. I have trained (some of you included) individuals that have had busier schedules than one could imagine, but they got it done. Against all odds, some people have the ability to get themselves to take more action and accomplish more than those with half the workload. It's a testament of fortitude and will....the will to win. I don't mean win just this contest, I mean win that one more battle....make change that one more time...prove to themselves that they can still get it done...to still do it when they want to...display an ability to flex their personal power.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbowman91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    People who train every day are a dime a dozen.

But few have the balls to stick to this kind of strict diet and structure. Now THIS is "hardcore" in my book.
    Hellcentrics Apprentice

NASM Certified Personal Trainer

NCCPT Gold's Gym Certified Personal Trainer

Originally Posted by rbowman91 View Post
    People who train every day are a dime a dozen.

But few have the balls to stick to this kind of strict diet and structure. Now THIS is "hardcore" in my book.
    Everytime I hear someone say "if I took steroids I'd look like those guys in the magazine too" I want to slap the living shyt outta them. It's an insult! DIET and TRAINING are te foundation to a great body. Period! Hard work pays off and I'm giving 110% as I always do. Tom has been a huge help to me and the last thing I will do is waste his time. I take his advice and put it to work and the results speak for themselves! My very first time using Tom and his brain got me 2nd place at a national qualifier show. How sweet is it to walk on stage, a newbie, and place 2nd and be nationally qualified?!?! You'll hear NO complaints from me.

Registered User Achuislemochroi's Avatar
    Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You fellas hit it on the head. This program ain't no joke, and I know you guys know better than myself as some of you have went through the training with Tom before. This stuff is downright Hell! It's easily the hardest program I've ever attempted, not that I've done a lot, but I have used a couple from BB.com. I have surprised myself at how I've stuck with it this long honestly. This is the most diligent I've ever been. Tom and you all took a chance with me, and I'm not about wasting anyone's time and efforts. The diet is simple but strict and effective if done right, the workouts are crazy hard and burn like ****, and the cardio...oh the cardio! lol I've only done 3 days of 60 minutes and I'm 'bout to die. haha

As Tom said, it is a testament of fortitude and will. You have to want it, no one cant want it for you but it's not enough to want it even. You have to DO it, as no one can DO it for you. That goes right along with what Ross and Matt were saying. These awesome supplements we all got will "supplement" and help us to get the most out of the program, but there is no substitute for working your butt off and eating clean day in and day out.

You have to make the time, and Tom is also right there about the folks with hectic and super busy schedules getting it done. I know Brad is one of'em. Shelly is killing it even with her family and business to tend. Brenda has a lot going on, as does Angie. I know some are balancing school and work and the program as well. Everyone's got something. I'm with all of you on confessing just how amazed I am, and terribly proud, of all of the progress and great things happening in this challenge. This is a very excellent bunch of folks truly giving it their all, and they're all making great strides! I love check ins as I get to see real results from real people actually taking control of their lifestyles and bettering themselves. It's really exciting and motivating! Every last one of ya should be proud of yourselves, bearing in mind it's gonna get more difficult, more challenging. But you've made it this far. You know what it takes, and you should know by now you have what it takes. You just gotta keep giving it your all. Happy Friday, Folks! Keep up the most excellent work!!

mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcraig31 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Achuislemochroi View Post
    You fellas hit it on the head. This program ain't no joke, and I know you guys know better than myself as some of you have went through the training with Tom before. This stuff is downright Hell! It's easily the hardest program I've ever attempted, not that I've done a lot, but I have used a couple from BB.com. I have surprised myself at how I've stuck with it this long honestly. This is the most diligent I've ever been. Tom and you all took a chance with me, and I'm not about wasting anyone's time and efforts. The diet is simple but strict and effective if done right, the workouts are crazy hard and burn like ****, and the cardio...oh the cardio! lol I've only done 3 days of 60 minutes and I'm 'bout to die. haha

As Tom said, it is a testament of fortitude and will. You have to want it, no one cant want it for you but it's not enough to want it even. You have to DO it, as no one can DO it for you. That goes right along with what Ross and Matt were saying. These awesome supplements we all got will "supplement" and help us to get the most out of the program, but there is no substitute for working your butt off and eating clean day in and day out.

You have to make the time, and Tom is also right there about the folks with hectic and super busy schedules getting it done. I know Brad is one of'em. Shelly is killing it even with her family and business to tend. Brenda has a lot going on, as does Angie. I know some are balancing school and work and the program as well. Everyone's got something. I'm with all of you on confessing just how amazed I am, and terribly proud, of all of the progress and great things happening in this challenge. This is a very excellent bunch of folks truly giving it their all, and they're all making great strides! I love check ins as I get to see real results from real people actually taking control of their lifestyles and bettering themselves. It's really exciting and motivating! Every last one of ya should be proud of yourselves, bearing in mind it's gonna get more difficult, more challenging. But you've made it this far. You know what it takes, and you should know by now you have what it takes. You just gotta keep giving it your all. Happy Friday, Folks! Keep up the most excellent work!!
    I couldn't agree more... no sense in adding anything you summed up my thoughts to the T. Great group and great direction and a great program... Great comments Achuislemochroi

RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    FIRST!

HRT - Check In Requirements

Beginning Weight: 183

Last Week’s Weight: 175

This Week’s Weight: 174

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): 45 min sessions, 6 times per week

Protein grams you’re eating per day: 250g (goal), actual for past week was 250!

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day: 100g

Fat grams you’re eating per day: 30g

Body Fat +/- % for the week (optional): not sure

1. Should I keep taking creatine?
    2. Any plans for us for carb depletion/loading? (no details required, I know you're busy)

Week 6 - 1.jpg

russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    End of week 6 Checkin

Beginning Weight:220

Last Week’s Weight:201.6

This Week’s Weight:200.6

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day):45 min 6 days a week

Protein grams you’re eating per day:302

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day:103

Fat grams you’re eating per day:35

Additional feedback or details you wish to provide:Good week. Only loss 1 lb. and a 1/4inch from waist. Lovin the program and ready for more. Would like to see some abs at the end of this. Thanks again for the care package it is great. Let me know what changes to make Thanks Rage. Have a great tour.

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arrow Check In!

Beginning Weight: 262

Last Week’s Weight: 252

This Week’s Weight: 249

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day): 90 minutes 30 am 60 pm 6 days per week

Protein grams you’re eating per day: Target 300 Actual 312

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day: Target 50 Actual 36.25-46.7

Fat grams you’re eating per day: Target 30 Actual 28.5

Additional feedback or details you wish to provide: Really good week, very motivated! I am really enjoying the extra morning energy from the Cuts! (anyone else get those pepper burbs?) WICKED! I hope you have a safe trip!
    Weekly Training Video

Weekly Check In Video

Thank you,

Garrick
    If I can do it, you can do it! Now get up and do something! IT'S GO TIME!

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Want to know more about Hellraiser Training?

Check out the forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=573

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html