Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)

Exclamation high school relationships

whats good tmisc, im drunk off my ass. amd im here to tell you why its a ****king **** terrible i dea to have any sort of serious relationship in high school.

this bitch just tore my heart out. we went out for close to 6 months, and she tells me shes moving to montana or some shyt. i thought nothing of it and just kept it in the back of my mind. then she tells me that we shoudl just be friends with benefits. i had developed feelings fo her and so had she, but i reluctantly agreed. she didnt contact me for almost 2 weeks. finally i shoot her a text and after that we converse kind of randomly from time to time

tonight she texted me, **** faced drunk, saying she had a man and that she doesnt want to bang ever again or ever before. btw we havent dont **** since we decided to be friends with benefits.

this is to any teen thinking about getting into a real relationship in high school. bang ****king sloots and dont develop emotions. this is a from a drunk bastard with tears streaming down his face as he types. by the off chance you ever read, this, you know who you are. **** you, **** you, **** you. i hope you dont ever put anyone else through what you put me through these past months. i wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy.

eveything srs.
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10) sjambo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SamSix View Post
    whats good tmisc, im drunk off my ass. amd im here to tell you why its a ****king **** terrible i dea to have any sort of serious relationship in high school.

this bitch just tore my heart out. we went out for close to 6 months, and she tells me shes moving to montana or some shyt. i thought nothing of it and just kept it in the back of my mind. then she tells me that we shoudl just be friends with benefits. i had developed feelings fo her and so had she, but i reluctantly agreed. she didnt contact me for almost 2 weeks. finally i shoot her a text and after that we converse kind of randomly from time to time

tonight she texted me, **** faced drunk, saying she had a man and that she doesnt want to bang ever again or ever before. btw we havent dont **** since we decided to be friends with benefits.

this is to any teen thinking about getting into a real relationship in high school. bang ****king sloots and dont develop emotions. this is a from a drunk bastard with tears streaming down his face as he types.

eveything srs.
    Definately don't choose Girls that do this crap.
    BTW you were friends with benefits minus the benefits. Lol

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sjambo View Post
    Definately don't choose Girls that do this crap.
    BTW you were friends with benefits minus the benefits. Lol
    dont choose any girls for anything besides sex. and im serious.

and yes, im aware. im starting to think that was just an excuse
    Master total

NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000)

this is to any teen thinking about getting into a real relationship in high school. bang ****king sloots and dont develop emotions. this is a from a drunk bastard with tears streaming down his face as he types. by the off chance you ever read, this, you know who you are. **** you, **** you, **** you. i hope you dont ever put anyone else through what you put me through these past months. i wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy.

eveything srs.
    Prince of T-misc, you are now officially demoted to the rank of *******. And by mean ******* I mean the full blown out of the closet ingrown homosexual ******* that you are.

Get your **** together and stop the drama.

everything srs
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆
    Always pick 4 crew
    ☆★★☆ BELGIUM WILL CRUSH USA 1/07/2014 NEVER FORGET ☆★★☆

2k+

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Originally Posted by NeoginCF View Post
    Prince of T-misc, you are now officially demoted to the rank of *******. And by mean ******* I mean the full blown out of the closet ingrown homosexual ******* that you are.

Get your **** together and stop the drama.

everything srs
    you can pretend to be "alpha" all you want. when you develop feelings for someone, theres no easy way around it.

i lold. fuk off.
    Master total

Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm here for you
    Australian Natural Bodybuilder.
    Instagram: BrendonHiscocks
    Snapchat: thicktightsolid
    Email: Brenjam@hotmail.com < Coaching, plans, support, questions, email me! >
    #BRENZILLA

Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuongpham is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey samsix your in high school bra!!! Just **** as much sluts as you can. Settle for a relo when you succeed with a degree bra just my 2cent.
    Life too short to be a bitch.

DanielDean is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanielDean is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanielDean is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanielDean is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanielDean is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanielDean is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanielDean is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanielDean is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanielDean is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanielDean is on a distinguished road. (+10) DanielDean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Feels bad bro. Had similar situation. Never gonna feel the same about a girl again.

Originally Posted by Cuongpham View Post
    Hey samsix your in high school bra!!! Just **** as much sluts as you can. Settle for a relo when you succeed with a degree bra just my 2cent.
    yeah, i know that now. i always advocated not getting into real relationships and just fukking sloots until i got wrapped up in one myself. and honestly, its really nice. until they fuk you over like this bitch just did to me. honestly this is the worst psychological torment ive ever experienced. never again.
    Master total

iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cheer up mans. Plenty of sloots want your cawk.

NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you can pretend to be "alpha" all you want. when you develop feelings for someone, theres no easy way around it.

i lold. fuk off.
    Cute
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆
    Always pick 4 crew
    ☆★★☆ BELGIUM WILL CRUSH USA 1/07/2014 NEVER FORGET ☆★★☆

2k+

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Fuarrrkk bitches that lie, cheat, and everything else. Highschool is full of them.
    I will say though that I found my fiance in highschool and were going on three years so not all girls are bishes, just th ones who are stuck on that high school level. ifyaknowimsayin/

Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thanks for advice bro, would share with my future children

LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    honestly, its really nice. until they fuk you over like this bitch just did to me. honestly this is the worst psychological torment ive ever experienced. never again.

boomboombam6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomboombam6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomboombam6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomboombam6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomboombam6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomboombam6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomboombam6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomboombam6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomboombam6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomboombam6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomboombam6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I know the feeling bro, dated a chick 12 months senior year of high school. Needless to say it ended badly. Now I don't get attached and hook up with sloots in college. Relationships can be nice, but all the drama isn't worth it at this point in your life.
    "It's not the will to win, but the will to prepare to win that makes the difference."

"Success is sweet: the sweeter if long delayed and attained through manifold struggles and defeats"

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will"

Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hit it and quit it is your friend.

Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sam i can totally relate to this
    after a year and a half nearly, i realize SHE is a sloot
    she rips my heart out, then comes back to me when i'm finally feeling better,
    rips my heart out again... chose another guy over me, says she regrets everything with me,
    tries to come back again & me being the trusting person i am let her, then she breaks my heart again
    never felt more pathetic in my life than i did the last few days

feels horrible bro,
    you're right **** highschool relationships
    sam i know that feel

MVSpartan28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVSpartan28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVSpartan28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVSpartan28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVSpartan28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVSpartan28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVSpartan28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVSpartan28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVSpartan28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVSpartan28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVSpartan28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

eveything srs.
    Bro I know it sucks but it's one stupid sloot, there are so many equally or better looking bishes out there for the taking don't stress upon it too much, just go lift heavy **** you'll be fine.
    "While you're working hard to be the best, the best is working twice as hard to remain the best."
    Bench: 245
    Squat:315
    Deadlift: 405
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

PlantStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlantStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlantStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlantStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlantStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlantStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlantStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlantStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlantStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlantStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlantStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was in a relationship for almost a year in high school and after it ended badly, I realized it was the best thing that had ever happened. I say, save the real relationships when you're in your mid-late 20s. When you're a teenager most people don't even really know what they want in a relationship. Most teenagers are FAR too immature anyhow. Experience life, travel, have fun on your own while you're young.

My grandparents have been together since 7th grade (srs) and they still have that passionate fire burning inside. There are exceptions, but everyone wants to believe they are the exception. You're not. Get out there and enjoy life.

AGreezy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AGreezy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AGreezy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AGreezy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AGreezy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AGreezy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AGreezy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AGreezy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AGreezy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AGreezy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AGreezy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Well since you don't give a **** about her anymore...

pics?

xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Im gay so... idk. **** chick fil a. ****ing ***gots
    Best meet lifts (all raw): 865 squat, 565 bench, 720 deadlift.
    Best meet total: 2110

Gym lifts: 903 squat, 565 bench, 725 deadlift.

Instagram @bigfatfuk

grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Skeeeeet View Post
    thanks for advice bro, would share with my future children
    I thought you said "chicken" and not "children."

It still made perfect sense to me.

adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500)
    I remember when I used to have emotions and a need for deep and meaningful relationships.

wait...no...no i don't.

b*tch

jk, love you samsix <3

Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP got monkeybranched

sorry OP
    public speaking is the GOAT

Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LFAesthetics View Post
    This
    Follow my Workout log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156251783
    -----------
    Teen BB Big 3 PL Champ
    |5'4"|160lbs|12%BF|18 years|
    BB Full Squat 1rm: 425lbs
    BB Deadlift 1rm: 475lbs
    Bench Press 1rm: 275lbs
    ★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I sat here while listening to this.
    I totally feel for you Samsix.

JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500)
    ITT, OP's conversion from white knight to black knight.

Welcome aboard.

Originally Posted by Socalchoirboy View Post
    OP got monkeybranched

sorry OP
    i dont think she was cheating. but now shes just being a bitch
    Master total

TMISC clothing expert lazymman345's Avatar
    lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lazymman345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don't worry about it brah I know how much it sucks to get your heart broken by a girl, but you just gotta persevere through it!!!
    **** 2013 CREW ****
    Lets do this!

thatmccoyguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatmccoyguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatmccoyguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatmccoyguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatmccoyguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatmccoyguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatmccoyguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatmccoyguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatmccoyguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatmccoyguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatmccoyguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JayLazy View Post
    ITT, OP's conversion from white knight to black knight.

Welcome aboard.
    ^This

It happens to everyone OP. You will be grateful for it once your conversion is done.