Master of Proteen Fartz cinnawaffls's Avatar
    cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ask a brah who just got back from cruising in Europe anything

The only sexi time I got was when I got brutally raped by a bunch of spanish and italian kids playing soccer.

:'(
    "God will not have his work made manifest through cowards"

▲▼▲5'8" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000)
    why u no **** sloots?

cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by southparkbbb View Post
    why u no **** sloots?
    Too busy taking advantage of the 24/7 all you can eat buffet on the ship getting dat der bulk on and lifting.

And my penor was not prepared for all the heavenly blessed spanish and italian beauties.

respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Europe is pretty **** and i live in the UK. i really dont get why loads of people want to come over here.

no matter where you are in the world one bootay is a good as another

Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by respare View Post
    Europe is pretty **** and i live in the UK. i really dont get why loads of people want to come over here.

no matter where you are in the world one bootay is a good as another
    Negs! (not srs)

You just don't know how lucky you are
    "Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right." -Henry Ford

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

***** R.I.P Timothy J. Mckenny or Frvrmuscle as you know him *****

CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000) CanadianAthlete is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like European food so I decided to Russia over there because I was Hungary. After Czech'ing the menu I ordered Turkey. When I was Finnished I told the waiter 'Spain good but there is Norway I could eat another bite'.

Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Were the kids that played soccer douches. When I went on a trip with my school 3 years go, the whole soccer team on one of the cruises we went on from Spain to Italy were royal diks. One of em tryed to spit game to one of the seniors on my trip and they almost got in a fight. Then they started coming at us with some weird ass language tht wasn't Spanish or Italian.

Tldr
    University of Florida

Originally Posted by respare View Post
    Eh, it was a mediterranean cruise, and my family and I wanted to see all the ancient ruins and touristic landmarks, ya know. Personally I like living here in the America's, be it mexico, usa or canada, but europe was pretty cool, I just dont think i'd wanna live there.

Originally Posted by Raxx View Post
    Were the kids that played soccer douches. When I went on a trip with my school 3 years go, the whole soccer team on one of the cruises we went on from Spain to Italy were royal diks. One of em tryed to spit game to one of the seniors on my trip and they almost got in a fight. Then they started coming at us with some weird ass language tht wasn't Spanish or Italian.

Tldr
    Not really, I became good friends with the spanish kids on the ship, i'm mexican and part spanish so I just spoke to them in spanish and we got along fine, they're just really fukking good at soccer. brb doing a rainbow trick in the middle of a game.
    One of the italian kids though was a royal prick doe, I accidentally called it "soccer" instead of "futbol" and he called me a fukking american and to go die of diabetes. Little skinnyfat kid. Still had some impressive soccer skills doe so i'll give him that.

cliffs
    -got along well with the spanish kids cause I'm hispanic.
    -some skinnyfat italian kid gave me crap for calling it "soccer" instead of "football".

Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cinnawaffls View Post
    Eh, it was a mediterranean cruise, and my family and I wanted to see all the ancient ruins and touristic landmarks, ya know. Personally I like living here in the America's, be it mexico, usa or canada, but europe was pretty cool, I just dont think i'd wanna live there.

Not really, I became good friends with the spanish kids on the ship, i'm mexican and part spanish so I just spoke to them in spanish and we got along fine, they're just really fukking good at soccer. brb doing a rainbow trick in the middle of a game.
    One of the italian kids though was a royal prick doe, I accidentally called it "soccer" instead of "futbol" and he called me a fukking american and to go die of diabetes. Little skinnyfat kid. Still had some impressive soccer skills doe so i'll give him that.

cliffs
    -got along well with the spanish kids cause I'm hispanic.
    -some skinnyfat italian kid gave me crap for calling it "soccer" instead of "football".
    Bro was it weird when you went to Spain bc of how they spoke. Im part hispanic and when I went to burger king, lol I'm too Americanized, I couldnt understand some of the things they said. Was weird as chit. They said like weird words for French fries and ketchup and the euros fuked me over. But brb those Italian gelatos hnggggggggggg.
    University of Florida

Originally Posted by Raxx View Post
    Bro was it weird when you went to Spain bc of how they spoke. Im part hispanic and when I went to burger king, lol I'm too Americanized, I couldnt understand some of the things they said. Was weird as chit. They said like weird words for French fries and ketchup and the euros fuked me over. But brb those Italian gelatos hnggggggggggg.
    Hahah ey I got you. My mom is mexican and has a heavy accent so I'm constantly speaking spanish with her, and I lived in mexico city at some point and my school often had a bunch of kids from different hispanic countries coming in so I got to deal with different accents. Chit doesnt phase me anymore.
    All I noticed is that in spain, they speak fukking fast.....

Gelatos.... sweet jesus...

Hamachi12 is not very well liked. (-100) Hamachi12 is not very well liked. (-100) Hamachi12 is not very well liked. (-100) Hamachi12 is not very well liked. (-100) Hamachi12 is not very well liked. (-100) Hamachi12 is not very well liked. (-100) Hamachi12 is not very well liked. (-100) Hamachi12 is not very well liked. (-100) Hamachi12 is not very well liked. (-100) Hamachi12 is not very well liked. (-100) Hamachi12 is not very well liked. (-100)
    After I graduate I'm going to go all around Europe for 4-6 months, starting at Sicily, then going all the way to Paris, then Berlin, then Moscow, then Athens I'm excited Kinda like backpacking but with an RV