Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    shisouka is on a distinguished road. (+10) shisouka is on a distinguished road. (+10) shisouka is on a distinguished road. (+10) shisouka is on a distinguished road. (+10) shisouka is on a distinguished road. (+10) shisouka is on a distinguished road. (+10) shisouka is on a distinguished road. (+10) shisouka is on a distinguished road. (+10) shisouka is on a distinguished road. (+10) shisouka is on a distinguished road. (+10) shisouka is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Most Anticipated Olympia Yet?

i got to thinking today about the '12 olympia being right around the corner, and i realized that i'm probably more excited for this one than i have been for any other in recent memory. with the storylines surrounding jay, victor, br... well, nobody cares about branch... evan, cedric, wolf and last, but certainly not least and my hope to win, kai. i like phil, but i REALLY don't want a phil dynasty. i dunno, i'm just pumped. who knows, maybe roelly will do some damage, as well?

can't wait!
    it's not any stranger than, uh, trying to go in a quarter mile five seconds. i mean, that is for me strange.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I get pumped for every O'. I admit that the thought of a conditioned Kai has made my anticipation that much greater. With the new crop of up and comers like Cedric, Rhoden etc. things are only going to get more exciting.
    A pattern in the chaos.

FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Last year we had some hype for a 3 way showdown between phil, jay and kai

This year everyone is obsessed with the ifbb being about politics and refuse the idea of kai winning. Pretty retarded. jay and vic are also in doubt at the moment. branch and wolf arent making improvements despite what the average wolf fan thinks.

I believe in kai but this year doesnt have half the hype last year did imo

carcayawarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) carcayawarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) carcayawarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) carcayawarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) carcayawarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) carcayawarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) carcayawarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) carcayawarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) carcayawarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) carcayawarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) carcayawarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am looking forward to the Olympia more than any vacation or holiday this year. It is going to be sick. I can't wait to see what these guys bring.

jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it will be good, but this is said every year
    "Dont rush to get grown, drive slow homie"

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pumped as hell.

If Kai can pull it all together, it's going to be something else. Also interested in what Jay is going to be looking like (assuming he's actually competing)

To be perfectly honest, as much as I would love to see Cedric come in with his best package yet and get a high placing, I have a feeling that he may slip (not hoping, just have a feeling). Also similar to what I think may happen with Roelly.

At any rate, hoping (as always) that all of them show up at their best and give us a fantastic show.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I thought Ced and Khan were competing next year?

Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlitom has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm pumped to see it every year, but I really hope Kai comes in at his best yet. I'm also pretty interested to see how Cedric stacks up against everyone else.

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Few interesting things i'll be looking at.

1. Phil/Kai who will get the edge.
    2. Will Jay compete if so where will he place.
    3. Will Wolf finally beat Branch.
    4. Will Vic compet, how will he look?
    5. Will Dex continue his slide?
    6. If Roelly qualifies where will he stack up? Will he crack top 10?
    7. Will Evan/Cedric/Rhoden/Curry compete if so how will they look?
    8. Is it the last year of Toney Freeman competing?
    9. How will Ben Pakulski stack up with his legs next to the elite? Battle of the legs Branch/Kai/Ben/Jay/Phil
    10. Battle of the arms, Roelly/Phil/Kai
    11. Can Wolf Dial it in finally from behind, Can Kai dial it in "100%" as the people say.
    12. Will Branchs leg have come up?
    13. How will Jay's arm look?
    14. How will Vic look compared to his old self?
    15. How will Michael do on stage, must be so happy.
    16. Will Flex/Jose or Correa finally dethrone English?
    17. Will Barry finally have a foursome with Larissa Reis, Nathalia Melo and Amanda Latona in the backstage sheds, last year he got so close he managed to pick up one of those beauty's used pad in the bathroom bins. Since then he's worn it as a necklace every day, saying it's a 'blood' bond between them.
    Owe 2 reps to: BBNobu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.Stercs.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Φ8----------------OΦ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DPNZ View Post
    To be perfectly honest, as much as I would love to see Cedric come in with his best package yet and get a high placing, I have a feeling that he may slip (not hoping, just have a feeling). Also similar to what I think may happen with Roelly.
    I have been kinda wondering this too. The guy is doing two (or just tampa?) shows before the olympia... I am sure it will be tough peaking twice before the O... I can't imagine how far away the O would feel if you just had peaked for a show just shortly before.

203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tsiparlanaeht View Post
    16. Will Flex/Jose or Correa finally dethrone English?
    Great questions in that post... but as for number 16...

NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the most anticipated Mr. Olympia since I've been following bodybuilding was 03. Jay nearly dethroned Ronnie in 01 and Gunter beat him in 02. The hype leading up to the 03 Mr. Olympia was insane. Jay took a full year off to make improvements and Gunter kept improving from contest to contest. It also helped that Gunter was the poster boy for Weider.

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 203mh View Post
    Great questions in that post... but as for number 16...

Funny, would've thought you'd question one of the other points hah.
    Owe 2 reps to: BBNobu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.Stercs.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Φ8----------------OΦ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DPNZ View Post
    Pumped as hell.

If Kai can pull it all together, it's going to be something else. Also interested in what Jay is going to be looking like (assuming he's actually competing)

At any rate, hoping (as always) that all of them show up at their best and give us a fantastic show.
    What about Wolf? I thought you were almost on Team Wolf?

I would like to see Wolf, Kai and Roelly all dial it in. Looking forward to this years Olympia, every year I have more and more bodybuilding knowledge which makes the shows more intresting as my knowledge increases.

TEAM WOLF
    TEAM WOLF + TEAM KAI +TEAM CEDRIC + TEAM ROMGLE - TEAM RAMY - TEAM FAIR JUDGING
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20 Years of bodybuilding knowledge, it does n't come easy 'FullROM 2012'
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ROMMYromboid View Post

I would like to see Wolf, Kai and Roelly all dial it in. Looking forward to this years Olympia, every year I have more and more bodybuilding knowledge which makes the shows more intresting as my knowledge increases.

TEAM WOLF
    What would you say is the most valuable thing you learned this year??

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FAN0FdaSport View Post
    What would you say is the most valuable thing you learned this year??
    I would say that ii is that Phil Heath is not really that narrow, he has a WIDTH FACTOR not far behind Jays but still is not on the same level as Wolf in terms of WIDTH FACTOR.
    TEAM WOLF + TEAM KAI +TEAM CEDRIC + TEAM ROMGLE - TEAM RAMY - TEAM FAIR JUDGING
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20 Years of bodybuilding knowledge, it does n't come easy 'FullROM 2012'
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is Beyeke doing the O?

Champion651 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Champion651 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Champion651 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Champion651 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Champion651 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Champion651 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Champion651 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Champion651 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Champion651 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Champion651 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Champion651 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Cedric is not doing the O this year.
    Haters,
    I LOVE these guys! Tell me I can't do something & see what happens.

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I look forward to seeing Rommy turn up at the O promoting Width Factor 101.

Other than that, I await Phil and Kai doing battle.....
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser

TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rocky-Balboa View Post
    Is Beyeke doing the O?
    He will.

I'm curious to Roelly and Centopani.

And Wolf, Maybe he beat Branch... He didn't that at the Arnold Classic, so it looks like a battle between them for the 3rd, 4th or 5th place.

Kai, Phil, Jay... one of them will be the winner. I GUESS

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I predict the second coming of 1999 Coleman
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Taken last week... Jay is out.

US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ROMMYromboid View Post

TEAM WOLF
    I got ur back on wolf, to one of the above posters who says he hasn't made any improvements... He's made some fairly decent improvements in the last couple years. He just needs the improvements to be where his weaknesses are rather than improving his strengths more.
    But I hope he beats Branch so much. God I felt for him when he didn't get the Arnold title this year, that was a disgrace..

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Taken last week... Jay is out.

hellooooow bloatface

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's a shame. So I guess nearly every word he said this year about his contest plans was a lie then.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

nothing but a peppercorn Rambo26's Avatar
    Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the hype for 2009 was the greatest I remember, was meant to be Phil's year, Kai competing, Jay going for revenge, Branch returning, Victor returning, Wolf expected to do well, line up far better than 08

Im excited for this year, hoping to see great things from Kai but expecting another amazing showing from Phil
    All posts should be considered in the correct context, especially those in the Misc section.

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    I predict the second coming of 1999 Coleman
    Cedric isn't competing.

IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    That's a shame. So I guess nearly every word he said this year about his contest plans was a lie then.
    Did you believe it? I guess he needed a bit hype around his name nor that he don't have it. Jay does seem done judging by this very picture although there could be some 'changes' in the next couple of months. If he is persistent enough with his prep and all, he may pull out a 3rd or 4th placement at the "O". I still think he should retire on stage unlike many other bodybuilders - AC2013 would be a proper stage to announce something from that particular caliber.

Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My grandpa was so excited for the 1999 Mr Olympia after witnessing Ronny kill it at '98, I kept asking wtf he was all excited about.. I now understand lol!

Hell yeah I'm excited as hell man!! I'll probably record the whole thing!! Besides the damn bikini Olympia #nohatin

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i always get excited for the O and that is probably what you are going through because honestly through the "industry" it's sort of a "meh" feel to this years olympia. FAR less hype and anticipation than I can remember compared to the last 5 years or so.

That will happen though...some years aren't gonig to be these epically anticipated contests