Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    So fukin pissed literally minutes away from logging off for the night so we decide to hide our car. Well the driver tapped a tree and our car exploded and killed us both. Lost so much good **** and lost all the time.
    You just nudge a tree and it bursts into flames? wtf...
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by -MarkX- View Post
    Buggy ass game. Hopefully ArmA III makes the whole experience much more better, aesthetically and technically. There are a **** load of bugs in this engine.

FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So ...anyone?

Can you use a cracked version online? Or no? Ill probably just buy it, but i have friends who might not want too or cant...and to get them to play with me it may have to work cracked lol.
    Join KIVA - Donate to those in need around the world! Free $25 for signing up!
    http://www.kiva.org/invitedby/fuzzewuzze

Join the League of Legends! Largest MOBA Game of all time!
    http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4abffc9d33310

Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by FuzzeWuzze View Post
    So ...anyone?

Can you use a cracked version online? Or no? Ill probably just buy it, but i have friends who might not want too or cant...and to get them to play with me it may have to work cracked lol.
    its like $20 if you download Arma 2 Free and then Buy Operation Arrowhead.

Any brahs actually play during night time THE GAMES BLOODY IMPOSSIBLE!

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by -MarkX- View Post
    idk if it was dmged already to the point where anything would blow us up but i didnt see any indication that the truck was dmged no smoke or anything. might have been the three tanks of gas we had in the trunk lul
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sickbrahz View Post
    its like $20 if you download Arma 2 Free and then Buy Operation Arrowhead.

Any brahs actually play during night time THE GAMES BLOODY IMPOSSIBLE!
    So can someone confirm this?

Arma 2 Free (Demo on steam?) + Operation Arrowhead = Day Z playable?

I only ask this because Operation Arrowhead is 19.99, but the Arma2+Arrowhead is 29.99...i'd hate to just buy Arrowhead alone for 19.99 and not have it work and have to spend another 19.99 to get Arma 2 when i could have just got both for 29.99.

Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000)
    So can someone confirm this?

Arma 2 Free (Demo on steam?) + Operation Arrowhead = Day Z playable?

I only ask this because Operation Arrowhead is 19.99, but the Arma2+Arrowhead is 29.99...i'd hate to just buy Arrowhead alone for 19.99 and not have it work and have to spend another 19.99 to get Arma 2 when i could have just got both for 29.99.
    Yeah mate i can confirm this. haha i bought the game 2 days ago.

What you do is go to steam type in ARMA II/2 Free then click "download demo" even though its not the demo and DL IT. Then after that buy Operation Arrowhead and DL IT

When thats done Open both games just so it verifies your product key

Download SixUpdater on the DayZ website

Let the game patch etc etc with the updater

Then your GTG

Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree with the Night time comment. Freakin PITA. I've played on UK servers at night just so its daylight lol.

Originally Posted by Sickbrahz View Post
    Yeah mate i can confirm this. haha i bought the game 2 days ago.

What you do is go to steam type in ARMA II/2 Free then click "download demo" even though its not the demo and DL IT. Then after that buy Operation Arrowhead and DL IT

When thats done Open both games just so it verifies your product key

Download SixUpdater on the DayZ website

Let the game patch etc etc with the updater

Then your GTG
    Reps if it works out tonight, forever negged if you cost me an extra $10

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if u get on tonight send me your steam ID and we can team the fuk up. more ppl the better
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues

awaiting reps after being mod negged for posting a gif......feelsbadman

Is the Alpha & the Omega. Death Strike's Avatar
    Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    apparently, you can run the game with the demo but then you'll get lower res textures

word on the street is there might be a steam summer sale tomorrow
    "Adversity breeds strength"
    "Self-Improvement is mental masturbation"
    "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
    Those who are willing and able to separate themselves from the weakness and vulnerability of emotion will rise above those who are bound and victimized by it.

--------------
    "Most shy girls are ugly and most hot girls are whores.
    Your hand will never let you down so why don't you just stick with that"

cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cellshot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Death Strike View Post
    apparently, you can run the game with the demo but then you'll get lower res textures

pls god let this be true
    --Puts hand on ass and blows protein farts and sniffs it crew
    --Think I have secret powers I just haven't unlocked yet crew
    --lol'ed at Xbox 180 backtracking crew
    --Think every girl who is nice to me wants the d crew

Location: Newcastle, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Misc bruhs add me on steam - "Jordan_Brahh" or "JordanBrah" I don't really have time to have long sessions on vent with the boys but if your online drop me a message and I can jump on and fuk around.

Also see sig for some entertainment, resources, tips etc.

FrankLotion will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankLotion will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankLotion will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankLotion will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankLotion will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankLotion will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankLotion will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankLotion will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankLotion will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankLotion will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankLotion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a core related question if anyone can help me out.

Anybody have shogun 2?

I heard it was a CPU based game that runs on 1 core. I have a 8 core 8150 3.1 (which i heard is only 4 cores and 4 threads or something, don't really know much about computers)

I want to know what CPU I need to buy to run the game to handle all of the 1 core CPU usage. I know I should've went with the intel i5.

Everything else runs fine but the units lag in huge battles. I have a mod that increases unit size is why. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Death Strike View Post

I heard to get the updated player textures you have to buy the full pack with the military addon(the 59.95 one)

hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HurpnDurp View Post
    Buggy ass game. Hopefully ArmA III makes the whole experience much more better, aesthetically and technically. There are a **** load of bugs in this engine.
    brb climbing a ladder
    Glorious PC master race

NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just got this, need some brahs to play with
    FL IS THE GOAT STATE CREW

tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tornister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you can install pirated arma 2, only operation arrowhead must be legit (srs)

gonna start recording some footage for the brahs. i will cut down on the boring **** and just post interesting stuff unless asked to do so. should be fun.

Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    gonna start recording some footage for the brahs. i will cut down on the boring **** and just post interesting stuff unless asked to do so. should be fun.
    Sorry I didnt game brah. My friggin keyboard started screwing up like something got spilled on it . I get to grab a new one tonight. Lets try and get a group going friday night?

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution FIREnICE's Avatar
    FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    steam sale. arma2 is 30 with arrowhead
    We're All Gonna Make It
    ***RIP ZYZZ***

Originally Posted by Criecheck View Post
    Sorry I didnt game brah. My friggin keyboard started screwing up like something got spilled on it . I get to grab a new one tonight. Lets try and get a group going friday night?
    gonna be on tonight to stock up for tomorrow night when me and a buddy are goin balls deep in dyz ass

Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lul i was playing last night and walking next to a guy in a warehouse and literally fell over, broke bones and was passing in and out of consciousness...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kansas City Chiefs
    Kansas City Royals
    Kansas Jayhawks
    LeBron James

Strong walking skills bro.

gonna be on tonight to stock up for tomorrow night when me and a buddy are goin balls deep in dyz ass
    After I lift some heavy ass weight I'll see about hoping on. Ill message you on steam broski.

Strong walking skills bro.

After I lift some heavy ass weight I'll see about hoping on. Ill message you on steam broski.
    yea brah let me know. I wanna get some good gear and run north a bit and then chill or we could fuk around and search for ppl to kill for the lulz

khan303 is on a distinguished road. (+10) khan303 is on a distinguished road. (+10) khan303 is on a distinguished road. (+10) khan303 is on a distinguished road. (+10) khan303 is on a distinguished road. (+10) khan303 is on a distinguished road. (+10) khan303 is on a distinguished road. (+10) khan303 is on a distinguished road. (+10) khan303 is on a distinguished road. (+10) khan303 is on a distinguished road. (+10) khan303 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    fun game, i got killed last night, i had m16, all the food & drinks, medical supplies, etc. Raged pretty hard but still playing.
    Meet me in cherno brahs.

Pinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Iczer View Post
    lul i was playing last night and walking next to a guy in a warehouse and literally fell over, broke bones and was passing in and out of consciousness...
    lol, maybe they should drop milk cartons instead of pepsi/coke so players can build stronger bones...

yea brah let me know. I wanna get some good gear and run north a bit and then chill or we could fuk around and search for ppl to kill for the lulz
    Word, our group was planning on heading north from the coastal towns where all the easy respawn PKers camp.

Word, our group was planning on heading north from the coastal towns where all the easy respawn PKers camp.
    im down for whatever but i need to start my guy over so we will have to meet in either cherno or elctro. how many ppl in the group? hopefully theres isnt a **** ton. would think 4 or 5 per group works best