Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by donuts808 View Post
    You seem mad bro. We dot know who attacked first. And how was Trayvon supposed to react with some random guy who WASN'T a cop following him? And after Trayvon asks him why he is following him he pushes him. That's called initiating a fight brah. I have no reason to be racist because a person who commits a crime is a scumbag nO matter what color they are. Not to mention Zimmerman wasn't tested for alcohol or drugs when the police took him in.
    Not mad just an arguement. If I was in that situation I would have come to Zimmerman and said hey sry I know its late im just new to the neighbourhood getting some food from the store, can you tell me why your following me before I call the cops? Not attack him like a retard.

Wait wut he followed and pushed him and started the fight, sauce pls thats completely opposite to ops story.

robertoestaire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robertoestaire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robertoestaire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robertoestaire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robertoestaire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robertoestaire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robertoestaire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robertoestaire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robertoestaire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robertoestaire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robertoestaire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Tom117 View Post
    What proof do you have?
    ZERO

Zimmermans proof? Witnesses and testimony and the audio tape and the fact that he was bloody and beaten. Ok.jpg try argueing this with racial issues not in mind.
    but he first said he was talking to his GF and lost reception, there are still contradictions and unconfirmed additions to this story now he is just telling his side of the story, if there was a trial we would get more out of it and an idea what really happened but you just accepting things that are not verified and criticizing what others believe. Given what I know that he was stalking Trayvon who was minding his business, that he got out of the safety of his own car knowing he was armed (if he was really worrried Trayvon was carrying anything more than skittles why put your life in danger) disobeying orders and got into an altercation and ended up killing the boy he was stalking, i have a hard time believing his an unarmed 17 year old who you outweigh by 100 pounds could put you in such life threatening danger it warrants killing him. Also what I know is that Zimmerman was the one who put both of their lives in danger, he started the trouble and this would have never happened had he obeyed orders not approach Trayvon.

Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by robertoestaire View Post
    but he first said he was talking to his GF and lost reception, there are still contradictions and unconfirmed additions to this story now he is just telling his side of the story, if there was a trial we would get more out of it and an idea what really happened but you just accepting things that are not verified and criticizing what others believe. Given what I know that he was stalking Trayvon who was minding his business, that he got out of the safety of his own car knowing he was armed (if he was really worrried Trayvon was carrying anything more than skittles why put your life in danger) disobeying orders and got into an altercation and ended up killing the boy he was stalking, i have a hard time believing his an unarmed 17 year old who you outweigh by 100 pounds could put you in such life threatening danger it warrants killing him. Also what I know is that Zimmerman was the one who put both of their lives in danger, he started the trouble and this would have never happened had he obeyed orders not approach Trayvon.
    From what we know so far from legitimate proof (witnesses) not speculation like yours then its safe to say Zimmerman is innocent, but considering we dont actually know the real story then I agree go to court and figure this out; instead of turning it into a huge race war demanding blood.

robertoestaire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robertoestaire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robertoestaire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robertoestaire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robertoestaire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robertoestaire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robertoestaire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robertoestaire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robertoestaire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robertoestaire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) robertoestaire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by califa1626 View Post
    DOES IT EVEN MATTER HOW THE STORY IS PAINTED??!

he followed him and shot him. it doesnt matter what treyvon did. zimmerman created this situation. fuarking tards.
    this

disobeying orders and getting into trouble, funny how its totally out of the question that Trayvon could have been defending himself from this fat POS with a gun stalking him.

donuts808 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donuts808 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donuts808 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donuts808 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donuts808 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donuts808 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donuts808 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donuts808 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donuts808 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donuts808 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donuts808 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not mad just an arguement. If I was in that situation I would have come to Zimmerman and said hey sry I know its late im just new to the neighbourhood getting some food from the store, can you tell me why your following me before I call the cops? Not attack him like a retard.
    Zimmerman pushed Trayvon after he asked him why he was following him. I hope Zimmerman got out of his car and approached everyone that has ever walked through that neighborhood at night on his watch. Because if not it seems all to likely that he was looking for the confrontation, not standing his ground and all of a sudden was attacked by Trayvon and had to use deadly force to get him off. He was even on top of Trayvon when he shot him so he was able to subdue him before he even shot him according to multiple witnesses. Not to mention Trayvon screaming for help right before the gun went off.

alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I didn't say it was a cop. Zimmerman initiated the altercation by following and approaching him (for exactly what reason again?). That is not how stand your ground works. Even Jeb focking Bush said so.
    Bro, wtf logic is that?

Brb im attack every stranger trying to talk to me.

B4 hearing moat of the stories, i was siding with the kid, but it seems the kid started it all by attacking zimmer****.
    Brazilian Crew [<O>]
    Keto(since 11/11/2011)

Starkhausen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starkhausen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starkhausen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starkhausen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starkhausen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starkhausen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starkhausen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starkhausen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starkhausen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starkhausen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Starkhausen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    he's a white Latino
    Lol what?
    I don't think you understand what white means.

Zimmerman pushed Trayvon after he asked him why he was following him. I hope Zimmerman got out of his car and approached everyone that has ever walked through that neighborhood at night on his watch. Because if not it seems all to likely that he was looking for the confrontation, not standing his ground and all of a sudden was attacked by Trayvon and had to use deadly force to get him off. He was even on top of Trayvon when he shot him so he was able to subdue him before he even shot him according to multiple witnesses. Not to mention Trayvon screaming for help right before the gun went off.
    Like I said post the real story of this its completely opposite to witnesses testimony according to ops article.

RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

NY Giants-Knicks-Yankees-Rangers

Pусский Бра

A State of Trance Crew

**MISC LIFTING CREW**

DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Starkhausen View Post
    Lol what?
    http://www.islandpacket.com/2012/03/...hite-more.html

Originally Posted by Starkhausen View Post
    Lol what?
    I don't think you understand what being a white Latino means

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_H...tino_Americans

As of 2010, 50.5 million or 16.3% of Americans were ethnically Hispanic or Latino. Of those, 26.7 million or 53% were White.

Florida is home to 3 million white Latinos including Zimmerman, who is at least 3/4 fully white

donuts808 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donuts808 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donuts808 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donuts808 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donuts808 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donuts808 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donuts808 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donuts808 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donuts808 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donuts808 is on a distinguished road. (+10) donuts808 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Like I said post the real story of this its completely opposite to witnesses testimony according to ops article.
    Can't post links yet, under 60 posts. It's pretty easy to google and see that multiple witnesses and audio tape that prove Trayvon was screaming for help and that Zimmerman was on top of him before he shot. And police of course disregarded those witnesses because they let Zimmerman go. The most ridiculous thing in this whole situation isn't Zimmerman killing the kid because it's obvious he was a violent guy according to his past but the police departments nonchalant attitude about the investigation is appalling.

Originally Posted by RESILIENCY View Post
    its been confirmed that picture isn't of him you racist scumbags dug up pictures of another Trayvon in your desperate attempts to trash the dead one, because killing him was not enough.

but I get your point, anyone sticking up their middle finger is certainly a blood thirsty criminal who deserves to die, same with pot heads.

ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by al****orilla View Post
    Bro, wtf logic is that?

Brb im attack every stranger trying to talk to me.

B4 hearing moat of the stories, i was siding with the kid, but it seems the kid started it all by attacking zimmer****.
    brb follow a kid with a loaded gun, and if he doesnt immediately run away in fear its ok for me to shoot him
    Meditation is the sh*t (srs) (no hippy) (strong informative thread):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143525223&page=1

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    **Baltimore Ravens**

As of 2010, 50.5 million or 16.3% of Americans were ethnically Hispanic or Latino. Of those, 26.7 million or 53% were White.

Florida is home to 3 million white Latinos including Zimmerman, who is at least 3/4 fully white
    From storm f r ont:

Originally Posted by Hume Laws
    Your error in calling Zimmerman White is damning. You should ask to
    have the thread removed.

Zimmerman sounds like a Jewish name, tbh.

They hate jews.

RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its been confirmed that picture isn't of him you racist scumbags dug up pictures of another Trayvon in your desperate attempts to trash the dead one, because killing him was not enough.

but I get your point, anyone sticking up their middle finger is certainly a blood thirsty criminal who deserves to die.
    The evidence is becoming more and more against Trayvon, doesn't matter if that was him in the pic, he has stolen jewelery on him and he attacked zimmerman....with eyewitnesses confirming this
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

NY Giants-Knicks-Yankees-Rangers

Pусский Бра

A State of Trance Crew

**MISC LIFTING CREW**

Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500)

So aware me on how Obama is considered black then

lightweight99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lightweight99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lightweight99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lightweight99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lightweight99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lightweight99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lightweight99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lightweight99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lightweight99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lightweight99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lightweight99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

If you aren't from an English speaking contry, Aka his hispanic shiit is like Spanish speaking, then you are not white. Idot

Can't post links yet, under 60 posts. It's pretty easy to google and see that multiple witnesses and audio tape that prove Trayvon was screaming for help and that Zimmerman was on top of him before he shot. And police of course disregarded those witnesses because they let Zimmerman go. The most ridiculous thing in this whole situation isn't Zimmerman killing the kid because it's obvious he was a violent guy according to his past but the police departments nonchalant attitude about the investigation is appalling.
    According to Zimmermans black friend hes in hiding crying for days so there goes the non chalant part. And how many witnesses were there? Ops article says witnesses said the exact opposite of what you are saying.

MAGN1TUDE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MAGN1TUDE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MAGN1TUDE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MAGN1TUDE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MAGN1TUDE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MAGN1TUDE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MAGN1TUDE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MAGN1TUDE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MAGN1TUDE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MAGN1TUDE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MAGN1TUDE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    That Zimmerman guy followed Martin around and kept snitching him to the cops for bull****, Zimmerman deserved to get beat up

I hope they lock up that fat mall cop too

YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RESILIENCY View Post
    stop posting these kind of pics u fuking moran, you even deleted the thread with the first pic like this after it was shown that wasnt him and someone found your racist rant which was in a "bbc troll thread" gtfo
    Redskins•O's•Wizards

While they were trying to make Zimmerman out to be an angel they must have missed part where he had a history of domestic violence

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...ts-injunctions

Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://gma.yahoo.com/trayvon-martin-...-abc-news.html

Looks like part of his defense is martin going for zimmermans gun w/13 year old witness hearing zimmerman on the grown moaning crying for help. Why would zimmerman be on the ground moaning for help?
    ★cVc★
    *Texas Crew*

neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50) neXen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lolgreg View Post
    The lady in that link is dressed as a slice of watermelon. Strong mourning attire
    thank god someone else noticed

i phuckin almost died laughing

Originally Posted by Kharvok View Post
    So aware me on how Obama is considered black then
    this country has always recognized half blacks as blacks, and whites of Hispanic heritage as white Latinos, its simple as that. Hispanic and Jew are not races, white is.

Originally Posted by lightweight99 View Post
    If you aren't from an English speaking contry, Aka his hispanic shiit is like Spanish speaking, then you are not white. Idot
    IF YOU ARE NOT FROM AN ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRY YOU ARE NOT WHITE? AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

the ignorant is strong in this one

Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unbreakable09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this

disobeying orders and getting into trouble, funny how its totally out of the question that Trayvon could have been defending himself from this fat POS with a gun stalking him.
    Are you really this stupid? First of all, he didn't disobey any "orders". When a 911 operator tells you not to pursue, it's a recommendation in the interest of the caller, not an order. Second, I like you how you completely ignore all of the police evidence and witness reports that show the guy's innocence. But go ahead, keep being an emotional rager. It's a good thing the police are handling it and not you.
    Carpe diem

P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 21Classic View Post
    Everyday for the past week, there have been little things like this popping up here and there slowly trying to make Zimmerman the victim.

Zimmerman pursued him, ( against police orders) when Trayvon was simply walking home. Everything that followed, it doesnt matter if Trayvon held a knife to this dudes throat, was Zimmermans fault. He created the situation because he was looking for a reason to kill the kid, and the kid possibly gave him an excuse.
    Don't post ever again. You lack common sense. I think both sides are ignorant but you're just dumb.
    | ♫Audiophile♫ | To ∞ & → | The Ohio State University Alumni |

Headphone question?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139399693

Crohn's Awareness Week. Aware Yourself!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150077053

this country has always recognized half blacks as blacks, and whites of Hispanic heritage as white Latinos, its simple as that. Hispanic and Jew are not races, white is.

IF YOU ARE NOT FROM AN ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRY YOU ARE NOT WHITE? AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Go On storm f r o nt and read what they say about jews. They want all jews dead, the whites dont affiliate themself with hispanic jews, if a hispanic jew even posted on the forum theyd be taunted, threatened and eventually banned.

Well then I guess he is white but not grouped with the aryan whites making them two different parts.

Funny how hes not affiliated with what you would call the racist whites and quite the opposite, hes hated by those whites who want blacks out of the country.

Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FBIagentM View Post
    lmfao wow, so the subjective bias is on my side? just admit it, you said it got big news because the kid is black, yet I posted a story about a black guy who got killed BECAUSE he was black, and the kid admitted he killed him because he was black, yet that barely got any coverage.

But yeah, you're right, I'm the biased one.
    Your argument is moot. Fact: I strictly mentioned that the Channon/Christopher case did not receive nearly this type of widespread attention from the media. You took from that what you wanted whilst disregarding the rest. What happened to Channon and Chirstopher, was a far greater act of violence than either case you attempted to muster up/use as an argument. The media never particularly viewed this as a hate crime either. Example: jumping wildly to conclusions before facts have been sorted, etc. The fact is, the media is completely biased when it comes to these events. Calling Zimmerman a "white" male, posting years old pictures of both individuals is an outright misrepresentation/generalization in a country that seems to be obsessed with race. You bringing up an entirely irrelevant "counter argument" in an attempt to deviate from the initial point I made is thus laughable.

Supposedly, the left hand picture is not trayvon. However, the picture of Zimmerman is an updated one. Why the Media continues to use an outdated, sadistic looking picture of Zimmerman is completely irresponsible.

There was plenty media buzz around that case brah. And Zimmerman wouldn't have been in that situation if e listened to the dispatcher in the first place. Why did he approach him when told not to? If he was so unable to defend himself against a kid who weighed less than 150 pounds maybe he shouldn't have been a ****ing neighborhood watch. There was no need for deadly force either way because it's obvious Zimmerman is at fault when it comes to who initiated the altercation. I don't think he's racist, I just think he was a dumbass with a gun who wanted to play detective.
    I don't recall that case ever being as big as this case. I also don't recall Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson voicing their displeasure of these events. Nor do I recall their unity in bringing the assailants to justice.

The story on Zimmerman seems to be coming to its conclusion. It appears that while the force Zimmerman used was excessive, he was well within Florida state statutes. He did in fact have a valid reason to use the force he did.

Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Actually No. It just so happens that in this case it "fuels the fire" to label Zimmerman as a "cracker". If he was ANY race outside of white (as he is currently labeled) this would not have left the local news. BUT, since zimmerman was assumed to be white THAT is the only reason that this case made headlines. nice try though.
    ★cVc★
    *Texas Crew*