Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigSwoL View Post
    You guys can get mad and neg me all you want. Personally i dont care if anyone thinks im pathetic, thinks im wrong, whatever. I personally cant stand her. And i do think the world is better without people like her. She is a waste of a person. Led a totally shallow existance and didnt do anything positive for anyone but her self. So im glad the gold digger is gone.

Bring me into the red.... Oh No!! What am i to do? Rofl..
    Someday the second one will drop and perhaps you will have a little more mature view of the world.

Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why is everyone getting on bigswol's ass about this? Anna nicole was not a saint. Most people, i'll venture to say, did not like her before she died and i'll venture that those same people have not changed their opinion just because she has died. Let's face it, she was a drugged up lunatic on TV and marketed herself as such and was openly taking advantage of that old man. She isn't exactly someone i'd worry about or think of as a great loss. With that said i feel bad for those who cared about her.

Do you know how many people that died today that were probably good deserving people that never get any recognition? I personally know people that have died recently that were arguably, in my opinion, much MUCH better people than Anna nicole. Anytime Anna nicole is brought up over the next few days im going to change the topic to someone I KNOW is more deserving of recognition and sympathy. Anna nicole to me isnt worth the time or the bandwidth.

Paris Hilton is regularly made fun of and criticized for being a good for nothing party-girl that contributes nothing except for being a poor role model for young girls everywhere. We know she represents entitlement and laziness at its worst. So she dies tomorrow and we all feel sad and send sympathy over there and suddenly change our past perceptions of her? Get real.

Steve Irwin, good guy. I'd rather continue to talk about what he did now than Anna nicole.

and if you're going to neg me now, by all means, go for it, that's your opinion, at least be civil enough to tell me why im wrong.

vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Uninspired123 View Post
    Why is everyone getting on bigswol's ass about this? Anna nicole was not a saint. Most people, i'll venture to say, did not like her before she died and i'll venture that those same people have not changed their opinion just because she has died. Let's face it, she was a drugged up lunatic on TV and marketed herself as such and was openly taking advantage of that old man. She isn't exactly someone i'd worry about or think of as a great loss. With that said i feel bad for those who cared about her.

Do you know how many people that died today that were probably good deserving people that never get any recognition? I personally know people that have died recently that were arguably, in my opinion, much MUCH better people than Anna nicole. Anytime Anna nicole is brought up over the next few days im going to change the topic to someone I KNOW is more deserving of recognition and sympathy. Anna nicole to me isnt worth the time or the bandwidth.

Paris Hilton is regularly made fun of and criticized for being a good for nothing party-girl that contributes nothing except for being a poor role model for young girls everywhere. We know she represents entitlement and laziness at its worst. So she dies tomorrow and we all feel sad and send sympathy over there and suddenly change our past perceptions of her? Get real.

Steve Irwin, good guy. I'd rather continue to talk about what he did now than Anna nicole.

and if you're going to neg me now, by all means, go for it, that's your opinion, at least be civil enough to tell me why im wrong.
    To be honest I agree completely with your second paragraph I was reading the obituary of some woman the other day who had sold everything to open schools for underprivileged kids in Guatemala or somewhere and i was thinking today that in a fair world her death should have been front page news. however, the death of any 39 year old is tragic, regardless of how they lived their lives. None of us ever met or knew her so we have no understanding of her life. it seems as though she was perhaps a clinically depressed woman, and that is nothing to mock. And yes never forget that her son recently died and she is leaving a new baby in this world motherless, so there is a lot to pity in all of this, although yes totally agree with you on the second part
    you can boast about anything if it?s all you have. Maybe the less you have, the more you are required to boast.

Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000) Uninspired123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by vegHead View Post
    To be honest I agree completely with your second paragraph I was reading the obituary of some woman the other day who had sold everything to open schools for underprivileged kids in Guatemala or somewhere and i was thinking today that in a fair world her death should have been front page news. however, the death of any 39 year old is tragic, regardless of how they lived their lives. None of us ever met or knew her so we have no understanding of her life. it seems as though she was perhaps a clinically depressed woman, and that is nothing to mock. And yes never forget that her son recently died and she is leaving a new baby in this world motherless, so there is a lot to pity in all of this, although yes totally agree with you on the second part
    Do you know the name of the woman you were talking about? Bring it out in the open, that's worth it for people to know IMO.

BigSwoL is a complete loser! (-2000) BigSwoL is a complete loser! (-2000) BigSwoL is a complete loser! (-2000) BigSwoL is a complete loser! (-2000) BigSwoL is a complete loser! (-2000) BigSwoL is a complete loser! (-2000) BigSwoL is a complete loser! (-2000) BigSwoL is a complete loser! (-2000) BigSwoL is a complete loser! (-2000) BigSwoL is a complete loser! (-2000) BigSwoL is a complete loser! (-2000)

Exactly...That is exacly how i feel. Thank You.

Btw.. Steve Irwin, that is a tragedy. Great Person. Great Man. And he is a person that truly deserves to be mourned.

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think the reason that Anna's death was so striking is because it was so unexpected, which cannot be said for Irwin's or the other person's.

It is morbid depravity beyond my capacity to engage in trying to measure the value of those person's relative worth and whose death was more tragic, but the entire sphere of Anna is one very sad situation. I felt sorry for her before this and certainly have not felt any less sympathy for her now...
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

RebelMeetsRebel will become famous soon enough. (+50) RebelMeetsRebel will become famous soon enough. (+50) RebelMeetsRebel will become famous soon enough. (+50) RebelMeetsRebel will become famous soon enough. (+50) RebelMeetsRebel will become famous soon enough. (+50) RebelMeetsRebel will become famous soon enough. (+50) RebelMeetsRebel will become famous soon enough. (+50) RebelMeetsRebel will become famous soon enough. (+50) RebelMeetsRebel will become famous soon enough. (+50) RebelMeetsRebel will become famous soon enough. (+50) RebelMeetsRebel will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I agree with what you say about how 'unknown' people never recieve the kind of sympathy that these celebrities do. Many people out there do alot of things out of the goodness of their heart to benefit others and sometimes don't expect anything in return. However, if they don't have a big bank account or dont appear on TV, movies, or magazines they seem to be not worth mentioning to alot of people except for those that knew them.

As for the topic at hand, I have no opinion about Anna's death. I didn't know her personally, so therefore I can't pass judgement on her as a human. In general terms, I'm NOT glad or sad she's dead. What the news does do is remind us all of how our time in this world can end at any moment for any reason, so we need to make the best of the time we have left.
    Without health life is not life; it is only a state of langour and suffering - an image of death.
    -Buddha

Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sad story indeed.
    High Master League Zerg - Starcraft 2 Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/brotosterone
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/iblast002

"If you don't drop sweat today, you will drop tears tomorrow" - SlayerS_MMA

Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000)

Do you know how many people that died today that were probably good deserving people that never get any recognition? I personally know people that have died recently that were arguably, in my opinion, much MUCH better people than Anna nicole. Anytime Anna nicole is brought up over the next few days im going to change the topic to someone I KNOW is more deserving of recognition and sympathy. Anna nicole to me isnt worth the time or the bandwidth..
    Your logic is faulty. So because you know people more worthy of "praise" who died today (or on any day) this means that the death of Anna Nicole Smith is somehow less or not tragic? Who gets to decide what merits a "tragic loss" and what does not? Who gets to set that bar? So she had faults? She was someone's mother and now a little girl gets to grow up, for better or worse, without her mother and will only know her mom via media snippets which portrayed her is a rather unflattering manner.

Paris Hilton is regularly made fun of and criticized for being a good for nothing party-girl that contributes nothing except for being a poor role model for young girls everywhere. We know she represents entitlement and laziness at its worst. So she dies tomorrow and we all feel sad and send sympathy over there and suddenly change our past perceptions of her? Get real..
    Yes, I think Paris Hilton is a flakey, detestable, annoying person. So because of this, if she dies in some unexpected or untimely manner we should say, "who cares, its only Paris Hilton and she was flakey, detestable and annoying?" I bet her parents and her family do not share that view. Like Einstein said, "its all relative!"

.Steve Irwin, good guy. I'd rather continue to talk about what he did now than Anna nicole..
    I found Irwin to be an annoying prick. He would put himself into exceedingly dangerous situations and taunt deadly creatures with a little pokey thing. I think he also endangered the life of his baby as a publicity stunt.

That written, I still feel bad for his family. His wife is a widow and his kids lost their dad. Australia lost someone that were proud of.

BK

Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000) Kohen_Gadol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by vegHead View Post
    If people found out that Anna secretly donated a lot of money to some "worthy" charity or worked with handicapped kids or fed homeless people once per week in a soup kitchen would they all feel different then?

How do you know she didn't do any of these things?

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    10:1 odds says she died from a speed ball.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    10:1 odds says she died from a speed ball.
    I'll take those odds. I'll bet you my $100 against you $1000 it will not be an opiate/amphetamine cocktail that killed her or an opiate/******* cocktail either.

My money (sheesh this is morbid) is methadone. Methadone has a very long half life and it doesn't give you the immediate high that other narcos do. A lot of methadone addicts end up chewing on ***** bars at the same time to get that "Heroin High" - you should buy the DVD "Methadonia" - very educational.

I'll give 5/3 that it was methadone + a benzo and 3/2 methadone alone.

Des...you should start a poll and post odds!

BK

10:1 odds says she died from a spit ball.

That's possible. When I was in elementary school I was deadly with a straw and the straw wrapper balled up and dipped in chocolate milk.

Spitballs can kill.

MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000)
    wth...
    and she contributed WHAT exactly to the supplement world??? please we use these forums to keep away from rubbish world affairs.
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5662511

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kohen_Gadol View Post
    Des...you should start a poll and post odds!
    I'm not a crowd favorite among the moderators and that would not help my case. But back to the potential cocktail Anna was on I'd say she was on something other than methadone.

Just a hunch basically. She liked her downers as evident by her TV show who really knows. Speedballs just seem like the rockstar way to party for the serious addicts which she clearly was.

Think of all the those who died from speedballs.

Actors John Belushi, Chris Farley, and River Phoenix, comedian Mitch Hedberg, former Major League Baseball pitcher Eric Show, keyboardist Brent Mydland of The Grateful Dead, drummer Robbie McIntosh from Average White Band, as well as Alice in Chains' singer, Layne Staley are all reported to have died after taking speedballs. There is speculation of Jim Morrison's death being attributable to speedballing. Depeche Mode lead singer, Dave Gahan, suffered a heart attack from overdosing on a speedball in 1996. He survived the incident and later gave up the drug. Original Guns N' Roses drummer Steven Adler suffered a stroke after taking a particularly potent speedball. While he survived, he now lives with a speech impediment as a result. Megadeth members Dave Mustaine and David Ellefson also admitted using speedballs in the band's Behind The Music documentary. Ellefson was quoted saying "It was great, the heroin helped you come off the *******. Now I knew why everyone did speedballs at that time, but not that everyone DIED from it... I forgot that part...". Red Hot Chili Peppers frontman Anthony Kiedis admitted to doing speedballs in his autobiography Scar Tissue. David Crosby says in his autobiography "Long Time Gone" that in his later years of hard drug addiction, he would freebase-smoke ******* and snort or smoke heroin. Miles Davis stated in his autobiography on page 335, that during a period of heavy ******* use, he occasionally injected speedballs as well.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

I'm not a crowd favorite among the moderators.
    What? Say it ain't so?!? You...and your sparkling personality disliked by anyone? Nope...can't see it, just can't see it Des. You're too...<ahem> "modest!"

BK

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BigSwoL View Post
    You guys can get mad and neg me all you want. Personally i dont care if anyone thinks im pathetic, thinks im wrong, whatever. I personally cant stand her. And i do think the world is better without people like her. She is a waste of a person. Led a totally shallow existance and didnt do anything positive for anyone but her self. So im glad the gold digger is gone.

Bring me into the red.... Oh No!! What am i to do? Rofl..
    ur gay

Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MrSinister View Post
    wth...
    and she contributed WHAT exactly to the supplement world??? please we use these forums to keep away from rubbish world affairs.
    if im reading this right I belive it says MISC. look at the other subjects. cars sports other misc topics

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    For the record.............. if there is one....... I really thought Anna was a tough girl, she was a fighter and never gave up, thats how I will remember her.

welcome to the world of stars. this happens everyday people die. whena star of someone in the public eye dies its made public .

what u said makes no sense. her death was made a big deal because she was a tv playboy icon. she wasnt me u or any other average joe.

Originally Posted by fitnfirm View Post
    For the record.............. if there is one....... I really thought Anna was a tough girl, she was a fighter and never gave up, thats how I will remember her.
    ill remember her for her big boobies when I was a young lad stealing dad playboy

texas girls > all

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post
    ill remember her for her big boobies when I was a young lad stealing dad playboy

texas girls > all

I like your honesty OB LMAO

I like your honesty OB LMAO
    its a double edges sword. you either hate me or love me.

ive always been blunt and honest. you should see me in real life lol.

im surprised ive never been in trouble with sexual harassment lol

i can make some off colored comments from time to time

jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hmmm tragedy you say....perhaps for the drug dealers.
    Cursum Perficio

Originally Posted by jsweetness View Post

Happy Valentines day early,a little red for ya

boy there are alot of douche canoes on late at night

whats wrong world of warcraft servers down?

edit: cool i got to add a few blocks

jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Happy Valentines day early,a little red for ya
    i guess reps do mean nothing.
    Cursum Perficio

i guess reps do mean nothing.
    oooooooooooooooooooooh

internet buuurrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post
    oooooooooooooooooooooh

internet buuurrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    lol this seem very childish....for the record i have never played world of warcraft.
    Cursum Perficio

Cool

lol this seem very childish....for the record i have never played world of warcraft.
    damn

my bad