Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Less than 2 weeks untill I fly out with the team to VEGAS. I am getting so amped and excited!

Training: Took yesterday completly off, no workout and no cardio. Today already did 30mins of cardio. Split it between 15min intervals on the treadmill and 15min on the stairs at 60 steps a min. I was truly sweating my butt off! Doin another cardio session with a friend of mine this afternoon for about 45mins and I think training either arm or back later this evening.

Diet: Yesterday I was a little bit of a bad girl and had a few oatmeal cholocate chip cookies and a few slices of pizza. .... Thats why I am doin double cardio today LOL.
    So real low carb today. But tomorrow will be back to about 100 carbs and only 1 cardio.

Supplements: I think, as i have only taken it 2-3 times, Con-crete creatine. Will be for Will give you my full review of it in about a week to stay tuned. Started taking a serving of Infinite Force with meal 3 to help with a little extra muscle recovery and energy. Its most defanitly making a positive differance.
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Up early on Saturday and cardio already done! Its goin to be a great weekend!
    Follow me on ********!

Infinite Labs Model

TRAINING:
    Quads today!!!! Felt great!

Smith machine squats
    225lbs @ 4sets 10reps

Leg Press
    360lbs @ 4sets 10reps

Leg Extensions
    75lbs @ 4 sets 10 reps ( w/ 2 sec hold at the top)

Briefcase sqauts with octagon deadlift bar
    135lbs @ 4 sets 10reps

Supplements: 1/2 scoop of infinite force and half scoop of juggernaut. Nothing else special today as I woke up way late LOL

Diet: about 100 carbs today as today was leg day and I took in about 75g after training. Tomorrow starts when i start low carbing just a bit to get a little leaner for vegas in 11 days!

Everyone remember to chech me out on ******** as well under "Hope Smallwonder" or " Hope Trask" for my fanpage!!!!!
    Follow me on ********!

Infinite Labs Model

ALWAYS double taps. carbonmade78's Avatar
    carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok so I'm a little late to the party - but I had to jump in here. LOVE the Dynamic Duo log thing you guys have going here

I've always been SUPER curious about powerlifting - I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to do some of it - but with my extensive elbow issues, I'm just not sure if it's a good idea. Not anytime soon anyways. I mean, hell - I can't even do a pushup right now. *sobs* But a girl can dream, huh?

I'll be following you ladies for inspiration and PL tidbits
    "If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HopeSmallwonder View Post
    TRAINING:
    Quads today!!!! Felt great!

Smith machine squats
    225lbs @ 4sets 10reps

Leg Press
    360lbs @ 4sets 10reps

Leg Extensions
    75lbs @ 4 sets 10 reps ( w/ 2 sec hold at the top)

Briefcase sqauts with octagon deadlift bar
    135lbs @ 4 sets 10reps

Supplements: 1/2 scoop of infinite force and half scoop of juggernaut. Nothing else special today as I woke up way late LOL

Diet: about 100 carbs today as today was leg day and I took in about 75g after training. Tomorrow starts when i start low carbing just a bit to get a little leaner for vegas in 11 days!

Everyone remember to chech me out on ******** as well under "Hope Smallwonder" or " Hope Trask" for my fanpage!!!!!
    Thats a great looking leg workout Hope! Thanks for the friend add

Love brief case squats but I've got to do them with dumbbells my knees always hit the hex bar haha. Have a great week and keep up the great work
    On a mission

I am Juggernaut Blog http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136524801

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, I've been on vacation at the beach and just got back this past weekend. Was a blast, and I'm still in PA, which is why I haven't been posting as much. Starting when I get back to Toronto things are going to be getting a lot busier for me as well, but I guess staying busy is better than having nothing to do.

I won't be making it out to the Olympia due to some passport issues, but maybe next year!

Will log when I get a chance!
    ^_^

Originally Posted by carbonmade78 View Post
    Ok so I'm a little late to the party - but I had to jump in here. LOVE the Dynamic Duo log thing you guys have going here

I've always been SUPER curious about powerlifting - I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to do some of it - but with my extensive elbow issues, I'm just not sure if it's a good idea. Not anytime soon anyways. I mean, hell - I can't even do a pushup right now. *sobs* But a girl can dream, huh?

I'll be following you ladies for inspiration and PL tidbits
    Girl you can do almost ANYTHING you put your mind to, with persistance and dedication anything is possible. If you want to be a powerlifter.... DO IT! If you have some limitations now.... you stay focused and do what you can and work around them! Always keep your dream infront of you and set not only Long term but short term goals.
    Short term- doing 10 reg or "boy" pushups
    Long term- being a pro female powerlifter
    Its def possible and i can get you intouch with a few friends of mine who do powerlifting if you would like some more insight Thanks for supporting both me and Christine
    Follow me on ********!

Infinite Labs Model

Originally Posted by MrSimpson View Post
    Thats a great looking leg workout Hope! Thanks for the friend add

Love brief case squats but I've got to do them with dumbbells my knees always hit the hex bar haha. Have a great week and keep up the great work
    I used to do my briefcase squats with dumbells as well but my legs could lift more than my lil arms could handle lol so the hex bar works much better for me, throw on my versa grips and I am ready to go!
    Follow me on ********!

Infinite Labs Model

Originally Posted by fitlover View Post
    Well, I've been on vacation at the beach and just got back this past weekend. Was a blast, and I'm still in PA, which is why I haven't been posting as much. Starting when I get back to Toronto things are going to be getting a lot busier for me as well, but I guess staying busy is better than having nothing to do.

I won't be making it out to the Olympia due to some passport issues, but maybe next year!

Hey girl! We are all so glad to finally hear from you! Glad your having a great vacation, im still jealous LOL. It does suck you wont be able to join us in Vegas tthis year but I no we will all be sending you plenty of pics and I no in 2012 we will have a great time. Be safe and keep intouch girl!!
    Will log when I get a chance!
    Follow me on ********!

Infinite Labs Model

1 week untill VEGAS! Is everyone ready!!!! I am!!!!

Trained all Holiday weekend long! and felt great! and I didnt cheat at all so I felt really great! Saving my cheat for the vegas buffet
    Trained Shoulders yesterday and 30mins of cardio. Today was cardio and back. I will run down my workouts tomorrow for you guys, I got to be up bright and early to do cardio with a friend of mine of is competing in the Olympia.... i wont say her name but i will say shes def got a great chance at winning , So i told her i would get up early and do cardio on an empty stomacht to help her thru these last few depletion days.
    Dont forget to follow me and Christine on ********!!!
    Follow me on ********!

Infinite Labs Model

Training:
    Back yesterday (tuesday)
    Wide grip pull ups - 4 sets, ea. set to failure
    Bentover T-bar rows - 4sets @ 10 reps w/ 45lbs
    Cabel Lat pull downs - 4sets @ 8-10reps 100lbs
    Cable Lat pull overs - 4sets @ 8-10 reps 30-45lbs

Debating on taking tonight off, as I have had 3 kickin' days of cardio and training, may just do abs and tri's
    40 mins of plyo/interval cardio this morning on empty stomach went awesome!

Dieting- looking back to my "normal" no cheats recently and keeping my carbs right around 100g give or take an extra bite of something here and there LOL

Supplements- Back on my Phenyl Core and feeling great. Truly think its the best fat burner.

Events: Only 1 week till vegas and friday starts my Vegas depletion not as bad as a competition depletion but still gotta get some of this water off of me LOL
    Follow me on ********!

Infinite Labs Model

NO CARDIO TODAY! YEAH! but only cuz of time restrictions therefore im low carbing myself to kinda make up for it Knowing Olympia is in a week.

Training: Upper abs.... Check!
    Bi's and Tri's tonight!

Supplements: Tonight will be my last " Infinite Punch" pre workout mix, as im cutting my pre workouts till after I get back from Vegas to help with any bloating and water retention. But surly still sticking to my PhenylCore.

Events: If you goin out to the Olympia be sure you make it out Friday Night to the Revolution Ultra Lounge for the Infinite Beauties after party!
    Follow me on ********!

Infinite Labs Model

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    NO CARDIO TODAY! YEAH! but only cuz of time restrictions therefore im low carbing myself to kinda make up for it Knowing Olympia is in a week.

Training: Upper abs.... Check!
    Bi's and Tri's tonight!

Supplements: Tonight will be my last " Infinite Punch" pre workout mix, as im cutting my pre workouts till after I get back from Vegas to help with any bloating and water retention. But surly still sticking to my PhenylCore.

Events: If you goin out to the Olympia be sure you make it out Friday Night to the Revolution Ultra Lounge for the Infinite Beauties after party!
    Sounds like it's going to be a great time! Take some pics and post in here!

Nice back work out the other day. Really hitting the lats huh? (weak point?)
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Sounds like it's going to be a great time! Take some pics and post in here!

Nice back work out the other day. Really hitting the lats huh? (weak point?)
    Ill def be sure to post plenty of pics and will def be uploading them by the moment while out there on my FB (add me on FB if you havent already
    As for my lats, they actually have really come a long way and arnt really my leak point any more. But I am in my improvement season (off season, what most call it, lol) so im really hitting each muscle, each set, each rep.... as hard as I can. I really need to grow before January when I start dieting again for next years competition season.
    Any ideas or workouts you really like, im always open to trying new training techniques to try and grow
    Follow me on ********!

Infinite Labs Model

TGIF!!!! Even tho we all had monday off for the holiday, it still kinda seemed like a long week but that may have only been me as im counting the minutes till I get to board the plane to VEGAS lol

EVENTS: I am hosting a small contest on my fan page for the next 10 days where I am giving you the chance to win a FREE PHENYL CORE or a FREE JUGGERNAUT!
    Go to my fan page, click "LIKE", than leave a comment on either the phenyl core picture or the juggernaut picture. Than, get as many of YOUR friends to "LIKE" YOUR comment. At the end of the contest if you have the most "LIKES" on YOUR comment.... than YOU get a FREE product!
    If your not already on my fan page just look up "Hope Trask"

TRAINING: Tonight is hamstrings! Actually looking forward to it too! They are finally starting to grow and show Probably wont be able to walk or sit all weekend though. Already did 20 mins on the treadmill, may do another 20 after hams..... if not ill probably just do 40mins my next few sessions this weekend.

Supplements: Still trying to be "supplement free" till vegas to loose some of this water weight so energy is still a bit low but still feeling good from the Phenyl Core.

Diet: Low carbs but extra protein today only cuz im so HUNGRY!!! Plus with hamstrings tonight I know for sure I will be burning a few extra calories.

Hope everyone is nice and ready for the weekend! I know I am! Football Sunday! What does everyone usually do/go for Football on Sundays???
    Follow me on ********!

Infinite Labs Model

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh man...I love me some Sundays! If none of the families teams are playing (Packers, Eagles or Lions) I watch whatever game I think is going to be the best. I never really munch or snack though. I will probably be writing 2 papers while I watch this Sunday *smh*

Let's go Eagles!
    --- Blankety Blank Blank ---

God is my witness daytonaMuscle's Avatar
    daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    subbed.

Read through this log thus far and you two ladies are impressive. Look forward to see where this goes...
    @daytonaMuscle - Following Your Dream training log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138074143&p=750162553

Training for my first contest in 2012.

follow me on twitter - http://twitter.com/searsCaleb

Originally Posted by daytonaMuscle View Post
    subbed.

Read through this log thus far and you two ladies are impressive. Look forward to see where this goes...
    Well thank you sweetie! Its great your joining us now! If you ever have any questions feel free to ask. I dont much else but things that relate to training and dieting LOL
    Follow me on ********!

Infinite Labs Model

Originally Posted by J_Dieter View Post
    Oh man...I love me some Sundays! If none of the families teams are playing (Packers, Eagles or Lions) I watch whatever game I think is going to be the best. I never really munch or snack though. I will probably be writing 2 papers while I watch this Sunday *smh*

Let's go Eagles!
    Oh hun im with you. I slept in, have been watching football all day (which i love) Than have been doin nothing but computer work and figuring out my schedule for the week LOl did do cardio tho
    Follow me on ********!

Infinite Labs Model

IM HOSTING A CONTEST!!!!
    I want everyone to have the chance to use the supplements that I believe in so im giving everyone the chance to win either a bottle of Phenyl Core or a bottle of Juggernaut.
    I use both of these products and have for months now. So here is your chance to get in on what supplements I use.
    Check out my fan page on ******** by typing in "Hope Trask NPC figure Competitior"
    Click "LIKE"
    Than scroll down my wall and find the picture of either Phenyl Core or Juggernaut.
    Post a comment on the product you would like to win explaining why you would want to win the product and how it would benefit your workout.
    Than get as many of your friends as you can to "LIKE" YOUR comment.
    The person with the most "LIKES" on there comment will win a free product!
    The contest will run through September 19th. So hurry to my page and enter!!!

This weekend my training, diet and supplements have all been a little differant as I am preparing for the Olympia. Where im working the Infinite Labs booth and shooting with a few photographers.

Training: Today was only cardio. Intervals on the treadmill at home for 35mins. My training this week will consist of cardio everyday at about 40mins and my trianing will be "depletion" type training, meaning lower weight, higher reps and little rest.

Supplements: The only supplement I am takin this week is my Phenyl Core. No aminos, pre workouts ect. ( By not taking any extra supplements it helps me naturally deplete some of my water weight)

Diet: LOW CARB but slightly higher fats this weekend( LOTS of almonds) This week will be all fresh chicken, talapia or infinite whey. No veggies, dressings ect. Only Oatmeal for my carbs.

Events: OLYMPIA! Leaving on thursday! Friday night Revolution Ultra Lounge! Infinite Beauties after party!
    Follow me on ********!

Infinite Labs Model

daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    would love to be around for all the Olympia fun one of these years... maybe 2012
    @daytonaMuscle - Following Your Dream training log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138074143&p=750162553

Originally Posted by J_Dieter View Post

Let's go Eagles!
    Sunday cheats with football are the best
    Follow me on ********!

Infinite Labs Model

Originally Posted by daytonaMuscle View Post
    would love to be around for all the Olympia fun one of these years... maybe 2012
    Why wait all the way to next year, for the Olympia. For those not able to make it this weekend to the Olympia.... Lets start planning for the Arnald in March!!!!!!!!!
    Follow me on ********!

Infinite Labs Model

Even though I dont have to be "stage ready" for the Olympia I still want to represent infinite labs booth well, which I have been dieting for and this week alone already lost 4lbs I dont like seeing the scale go down unless for a good reason. THis low carb thougth.... is kicking my butt now.

Training: Last night was shoulders, Tonight is back and tomorrow will be quads, no training thursday... just cardio.

Diet: started depletion of sodium yesterday and following it through being at the booth all frid and sat. Also slowly cutting my water. About 75 carbs today which is a Little more but im sure my body can handle it just fine. No crystal light or gym eigther! Or almonds my guilty pleasure

Supplements: NONE ugh I want aminos, juggernaut and massport so bad. I like supplements and do believe they work but know from using them i can retain a bit of water so they have been out the picture for days now
    Follow me on ********!

Infinite Labs Model

IM BACK!!!!!!!!

As for back to normal..... it still may take a few more days LOL
    Vegas and the Olympia was a GREAT experience! Everything went absolutly wonderful for team Infinite Labs, the expo was a great success for us. Thank you to everyone who came by the booth!

Now that my personal competition season is over, the Olympia is over.... Its all back to Bussiness!!!
    Back to a good diet, back to training hard, back on to all my supplements. Improvement Season 110%!

Took a week off of training and cardio not only because I knew that my body needed it but using the Olympia to distract me from not being in the gym worked out great.

Training:
    Was back on today! Woke up at 6am and did 35 mins of moderate treadmill. Than another round of cardio at 6pm with Jonathon on the stepmill for 40mins!
    Tonight I trained Bicepts (just due to time had to cut myself short on tricepts)
    Pre-Loaded curls
    50lbs @ 6-8 reps for 4 sets
    Lying incline bench dumbell curls
    12.5lbs @ 8-10 reps for 4 sets
    Preacher Curls
    40lbs @ 6-8 reps for 4 sets

Short workout with a big dip in my strength, but im not bothered by it. Check back in with me for my Bicept work out next week.... you will see a big difference.

Supplements-

Of course still taking my Phenyl Core, one in the morning before cardio and one mid-day.
    1 scoop of juggernaut and 1 scoop of aminos after second cardio, 15 minutes before Bicepts workout.
    Starting tomorrow I will be adding Con-Crete to my prework out. I will take it 1 hour prior to training.

Diet- UUUMMM HELLO I was in VEGAS... my diet was HORRIBLE! But today of course was much better. Had a meeting over breakfast but still eat sensible. Low carbed myself with only around 100 today, just to help balance out my body just a bit. Tomorrow I think I will do about 125g of carbs. Still keeping my protein around 150g. But did have more than 15 almonds.... probably did like 30 LOL those Cocoa roasted ones are hard not to eat.

Events-
    Ill be doing a demo this Saturday morning for Infinite and supporting a local Cylce class, ill be sure to put up all info so anyone can come and join!
    Follow me on ********!

Infinite Labs Model

First things First my cardio session today............. was killer!!!!!! Thanks Mz. Jessica for joining me!!!!!!!

No training tonight, still trying to unpack and such from Vegas LOL

It does feel great to be back on my "regular" diet. About 100-150g of carbs a day. Eating clean. Really does make me feel physically better and mentally.

Today was day 1 of my con-crete. Felt good. Will keep you posted if my stregth goes up with no bloating

Got to keep it short tonight but am doin cardio twice tomorrow and training legs so ill have much to share tomorrow.

Im also working on a new contest so be sure to stay posted this weekend!
    Follow me on ********!

Infinite Labs Model

Why wait all the way to next year, for the Olympia. For those not able to make it this weekend to the Olympia.... Lets start planning for the Arnald in March!!!!!!!!!
    it's a thought, but I'm not sure the work schedule is going to allow it to happen...

do you have any pics from the show?

MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This thread hasn't seen any activity in quite some time!! Hows everything going ladies??
    On a mission

I am Juggernaut Blog http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136524801