bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50)

cross-sport competitiveness

hey guys. i am going in for keyhole surgery soon so i wont be lifting or boxing for a while. when i recover i will just be doing light rehab work. anyway, i have decided that i want to try and do the tour de france either next year or the year after. not competitively, jsut for fun and to see france. anyway, we all know that boxing is anaeobic and long distance cycling is aerobic so i was wondering, but training to do the tour de france will i ruin my chances at boxing? will i jsut develop a load of useless slow-twich muscle that is no good for fighting? thanks

Pezwarrior18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pezwarrior18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pezwarrior18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pezwarrior18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pezwarrior18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pezwarrior18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pezwarrior18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pezwarrior18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pezwarrior18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pezwarrior18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pezwarrior18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In my opinion I don't see how it would ruin your chances at boxing. If you won't be lifting or boxing its always better to do something than nothing.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    do you have any idea what the tour de france is? It will take you years and years of competitive biking training just to get INVITED to try out for a team that competes there.

Thats like me saying I'll start playing soccer next year . . . for Manchester United.

bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i didnt mean compete! even with years of training i doubt i would ever reach that level. i mean just join the amateur event they have afterwards. a few of my dads friends did it this year. im not sure of the details but they just do the circuit at a slower pace and i think less milage each day. but you still need to be very very fit to do it