Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Many people do not like the texture of cottage cheese. The French have a wonderful way of serving it that helps with this. They puree it in a food processor with herbes de provence. It is served between courses, simply eaten with a spoon or with little toasts or crackers like a dip.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

VanHermanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanHermanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanHermanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanHermanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanHermanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanHermanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanHermanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanHermanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanHermanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanHermanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanHermanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    The debate of what food is greater than another is idiotic.

Cottage cheese is great, but it would be even greater if large-curd whole milk cottage cheese didn't take an expedition to find. I love it with tomatoes and a little French dressing. I love it with chopped fruit. I love it by itself. I love it with a light sprinkling of sea salt and slices of avocado.

I love it with bacon.

I love it with maple syrup.

I love it with bacon AND maple syrup.

Love.
    EVERYTHING is better with bacon.

Why can't they come up with a bacon/protein bar - even better if it was crispy...

**S U P E R B E A S T** Meatpants's Avatar
    Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VanHermanator View Post
    EVERYTHING is better with bacon.

Why can't they come up with a bacon/protein bar - even better if it was crispy...
    To whom much is given, much is expected.

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cottage cheese is great,

I love it with bacon.

Love.

Must supress gag reflex, the thought of maple syrup and cottage cheese is repulsive to me. You are definitely more hard core than just about anyone here.

I love cottage cheese, by itself.

G500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) G500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) G500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) G500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) G500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) G500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) G500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) G500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) G500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) G500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) G500 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hated it a few years ago. Love it now

KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Since reading this thread again, and having made my lousy remark about a girl with cottage cheese thighs, I've given serious thought to cottage cheese.

I ate a tub of it tonight. Now, I'm hooked.

What goes good with cottage cheese? More cottage cheese!

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KeithTheSnake View Post
    What goes good with cottage cheese? More cottage cheese!
    I tried something that someone here had suggested and mixed a scoop of chocolate protein mix into my cottage cheese. Sounded pretty good, it was HORRIBLE. I managed to choke about half of it down before I gave up and tossed the rest out. Lesson learned that day.

kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000)
    For the cottage cheese haters try a different brand....some curds are soft and some are chalky. Some brands are very different. Firm and fresh are the best! Cottage cheese and a little salsa is my favorite, but I eat it with everything.
    Ya gotta think it to believe it and ya gotta believe it to become it.

bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mslman71 View Post
    sushi flavored ice cream.
    They make sushi flavored ice cream? Where? I am in.

Sushi and cottage cheese sounds pretty good.

CC with a little stevia and some True Lime - mmm key lime casein! FTW!

Cc with ranch dressing is great in a pinch.

CC with sugar free vanilla flavoring is great too.

Puree it in a blender, and keep in your fridge. Add it to your whey for a hit of slow acting protein and to thicken up a water based shake.

Last night I took some CC, a little cream cheese and some cookies and cream myofusion, added a little water and made a cookies and cream cheese cake shake.
    David, a 56 year old pastor, husband and father.

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

Best Lifts - Squat 375lbs Bench 205 lbs Deadlift 470lbs. Goals in next year? Be the best Me I can be.

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    I tried something that someone here had suggested and mixed a scoop of chocolate protein mix into my cottage cheese. Sounded pretty good, it was HORRIBLE. I managed to choke about half of it down before I gave up and tossed the rest out. Lesson learned that day.
    I did the same thing, everyone was raving about CC and Peanut Butter. Heck I love them both, mixed it together and just about choked it was so bad. I did try a sugar free jello pudding flavor that turned out OK but it too sounded better than it actually was. Oh yeah and whipped cream sounds great, nope not all that. I stick with Splenda packets and like it best that way.

Originally Posted by kcmoto View Post
    For the cottage cheese haters try a different brand....some curds are soft and some are chalky. Some brands are very different. Firm and fresh are the best! Cottage cheese and a little salsa is my favorite, but I eat it with everything.
    This^. I love the smooth creamy ones. Every now and then walmart will change their supplier and I have to either go to HEB or buy name brand.

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I use the Whipped Cottage cheese because of the smaller curds.

Try this:

1 cup Whipped Cottage Cheese
    1/2 cup Grape Nuts Cereal or Oats
    1 scoop Strawberry or Banana Protein Powder
    add a little water to mix

Freeze for 1-2 hours

Protein Ice Cream FTW!
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

MrOnePak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrOnePak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrOnePak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrOnePak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrOnePak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrOnePak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrOnePak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrOnePak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrOnePak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrOnePak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrOnePak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yay for cottage cheese....I used to have ice-cream or any cold treat after lunch before I came to this forum. Now I have a cup of of CC, 1 teaspoon of brown sugar and blueberries. Yum.

One of my friends at work (been dieting for several months with good results) eats CC with tuna/salsa. It looks good but I'm too scared to try!!

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrOnePak View Post
    Yay for cottage cheese....I used to have ice-cream or any cold treat after lunch before I came to this forum. Now I have a cup of of CC, 1 teaspoon of brown sugar and blueberries. Yum.

One of my friends at work (been dieting for several months with good results) eats CC with tuna/salsa. It looks good but I'm too scared to try!!
    Scared, srs
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50) SasaAndWendy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have you ever tried the cultured cottage cheese? This stuff is so awesome. We have it every morning mixed in with their nonfat organic yogurt.
    Like to watch? http://www.footiefinder.com
    Follow our progress in 2012 - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141050081

Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybalt71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hochspeyer View Post
    Sorry, gotta disagree, even if the greek yogurt is more protein dense.

I like almonds and diced onions in my cottage cheese.
    ^^^^^^^ this +1 love greek yogurt, however I eat both CC and the greek yogurt, both are my only 2 sources of dairy, no milk, no whey/no casein etc
    All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the ... day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.

Tybalt aka The Phantom Menace
    BodDbyTybalt Fitness
    Can-Fit Pro PTS,NWS

Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000) Turboboy is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have cottage cheese (small curd 4%) at least 5 times per day. 1/2 cup in each protein drink and once by itself before bed. Not sure what I would do without it now. It makes every protein drink taste better whether it's casein or whey.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I ate cottage cheese for YEARS like this....

1 cup of cottage cheese

1 cup of blueberries

1 cup of granola

1 tsp of cinnamon

Mix & eat. It was damn good. I feel like I OD'd on it though because my stomach can't tolerate it anymore.

I had a tub of Greek Yogurt before bed last night and it was SOOOOOOO good... so I think that that's going to be my new pre-bed staple.

Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Meatpants View Post
    1 pack splenda, cinnamon, crushed black walnuts, 1 cup cottage cheese......nom nom nom. Tastes like some type of cinnamon cheese danish. I eat this pre bed almost every night. Damn....now I am hungry.
    I tried this the other night and it was really good!

Going to try it with Salsa next.

I've been eating it plain for years, well sometimes with fruit.
    Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=388841&page=90

xccellence.com, theironden.com

ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ptrmull is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ChimarraoMate View Post
    2 Weeks ago I would have agreed with MslMan, but this last week in trying to figure out how to add more calories to my diet that I could handle, i started mixing Cottage Cheese with different foods. Now I am in the camp with you Marius. That stuff is better mixed than plain. I love it plain, but it love it even more mixed, blended, and stirred into things. It is very universal. I also attribute many of my recent gains to making sure I eat it with nuts before bed every night. I think I read without extra carbs, it will take 6-8 hours to fully digest, giving you a slow constant stream of BCAA through the night. LOVE THAT STUFF!!!
    mix in jelly or jam/preserves its good

IdidntDoIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IdidntDoIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IdidntDoIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IdidntDoIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IdidntDoIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IdidntDoIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IdidntDoIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IdidntDoIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IdidntDoIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IdidntDoIt will become famous soon enough. (+50) IdidntDoIt will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

The debate of what food is greater than another is idiotic.

Cottage cheese is great, but it would be even greater if large-curd whole milk cottage cheese didn't take an expedition to find. I love it with tomatoes and a little French dressing. I love it with chopped fruit. I love it by itself. I love it with a light sprinkling of sea salt and slices of avocado.

I love it with bacon.

Love.
    I had never thought to try it with avocado. I'll have to give it a try the next time I have some cottage cheese!
    - Dave

Dig deeper

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    grilled chicken salad with cottage cheese rocks. Or just cottage cheese with bacon bits.

Older But Getting Better Old Bob's Avatar
    Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I eat cottage cheese because I like it and I don't add sugar or artificial sweeteners to it ever.

It's great with fresh, frozen, or canned fruit and with a slice of tomato or as an addition to a salad it's wonderful.

It's been a mainstay of my diet for most of my life and it's easy on my sensitive stomach, protein rich, cheap, readily available, sooooo nutritious and loaded with protein. It can be as low in fat as you want it to be and the 2% Breakstone brand is to die for. It's so good that I'm surprized it's not illegal...

Don't tell anyone though... It's a closely guarded secret.....

Happy Bob
    Getting Old Ain't For Sissys... ;)

Eat to Live... Don't Live to Eat!!!

1951 Body by Gold's Gym and a LOT of Blood, Sweat, and Tears...

I suck at usernames Indestructible6's Avatar
    Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I make cottage cheese and peanut butter sandwiches before bed.

Other than that, I just eat it like that.

I have also heard of mixing a scoop of chocolate whey with a little bit of water. Pour it over and it is like a desert. Never tried it yet though.

Originally Posted by Indestructible6 View Post
    I have also heard of mixing a scoop of chocolate whey with a little bit of water. Pour it over and it is like a desert. Never tried it yet though.
    it's nasty!!! And don't say I didn't warn you if you try this.

muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50) muladesigns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I haven't had the courage of trying cottage cheese as of yet. Guess it's the looks of it (texture?). Not sure what to expect. yet after hearing how many body builders live off, and swear by it. I think I'll have to try it with fresh fruit. i hope I'll like it, or at least be able to learn to like it enough to incorporate it in my diet. which can definitely use a bit more variety to keep from getting stale)

Update: I just got back from the supermarket. I bought cottage cheese (low fat) and a lot of berrie type fruit. it will take a little getting use to, but it's not to bad. I can see the benefits of it though.
    Last edited by muladesigns; 06-19-2011 at 05:35 PM.

Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by kcmoto View Post
    I tried the cottage cheese with salsa yesterday, it was pretty good.
    Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=388841&page=90

xccellence.com, theironden.com

bigwave916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigwave916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigwave916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigwave916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigwave916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigwave916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigwave916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigwave916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigwave916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigwave916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigwave916 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I love cottage cheese. My favorite topping is salsa with jalapeno slices, but I like it with green olives, mushrooms, nuts, flaxseed, tomatoes, black beans, etc. Whenever I have a baked potato I put a big a couple of tablespoons of cottage cheese on it instead of sour cream and butter.
    BigWave

"Rome wasn't built in a day and they didn't have to tear down Italy to do it"

Takamatsu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Takamatsu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Takamatsu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Takamatsu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Takamatsu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Takamatsu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Takamatsu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Takamatsu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Takamatsu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Takamatsu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Takamatsu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've eaten a tub of low fat cottage cheese everyday for the last week , today was coronation cottage cheese which was slightly strange, but also added some variety to the flavour. I love to add freshly ground black pepper to plain low fat cottage cheese an eat it from the tub.

I'm also a fan of 0% fat greek yogurt, whether to spoon it straight from the pot or add it to Tuna+sweetcorn as a replacement for mayo.

One question though, I haven't tried it yet but was thinking about adding some cottage cheese/garlic+parsley into the middle of a chicken breast before cooking it. Anyone know if cottage cheese cooks/melts okay? I don't want to ruin a piece of chicken trying it.

anonymous
    Regular CC is the most disgusting, vile salt-lick imaginable so I have no idea how people can look forward to it

the Sodium free variety is wonderful stuff however, and makes the most amazing protein puddings - like the one I'm eating now with chunks of 80% dark chocolate + natty PB.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kind of funny how many people hate cottage cheese. I love it and always have. As a kid, my parents used to give it to me as a dessert.

There is a lot of variety from brand to brand -- other factors are curd size and fat level. Personally, I like the small curd 2% fat the best.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.