TLaFountaine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Meal Need help on Nutrition plan for morning workout

Ok I've been reading all sorts of meal plans and tried to alter some and do others. Biggest problem I run into is I workout in the morning. I work out 5 days a week and Monday I will start the "Shortcut to size" program to change things up. I also have not started taking any supplements but this is what my daily time line is. I can't do small meals all day long so any advice will help.

I wake up at 4AM

Breakfast
    - 4 eggs
    - 2 slices of whole grain toast

Leave house to get to gym at 5AM and workout until 5:45-6AM.

At work I usually have a break around 9AM and lunch at 11AM(I can eat within the day at my office but this is what I do currently) my work day ends at 4:30-5PM

Seems most ppl workout at night and with my family by the time I get home my daughter is already or soon to be in bed. I now choose to workout in the morning because I want to spend as much time with her as I can. I want to eat good but also don't want to go broke with some of the plans I see on this site. Thanks for your time and help everyone.

TLaFountaine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    After reading around seems my question is now.

What to eat/take before workout when I wake at 4?

What to eat/take after my hour workout?(will be at work at this time) 6AM

What to eat during the day?( can't do 6 meals a day)

Other topic - would consider hiring a PT to help build and keep me on track. PM if interested

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TLaFountaine View Post
    After reading around seems my question is now.

What to eat/take before workout when I wake at 4?

What to eat/take after my hour workout?(will be at work at this time) 6AM

What to eat during the day?( can't do 6 meals a day)

Other topic - would consider hiring a PT to help build and keep me on track. PM if interested

1. This is the log section.

2. The answer to all of those is eat whenever you can throughout the day to meet your dietary requirements. Don't concern yourself with the time at which you eat, or how many meals you have.
    Delirious Mutant.