thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Hydroxycut/Ephedrine stack?

Hope this isn't a dumb question, but I have been very interested in Hydroxycut. Read tons of great reviews. I did a search here to see about stacking it with Ephedrine but all I saw was people asking about the Hydroxycut version that already had Ephedrine in it that was taken off the shelf. My question is. If I stack the Hydroxycut with Bronkaid will it have the same effect? If so, should I still take the caffeine with it too? The Hydroxycut should already have a sufficient amount right?

No carbs before 7pm EatPrayLift's Avatar
    EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lets do the math:

If old hydroxycut-ephedra=new hydroxycut, then new hydroxycut+ephedea=??
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew]

"For women to wear skinny jeans is easy. Just have no ass. Its more difficult for a man. Requires no balls and no pride." -Jason Pegg

"The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work" -Vince Lombardi

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thablewprnt View Post
    Hope this isn't a dumb question, but I have been very interested in Hydroxycut. Read tons of great reviews. I did a search here to see about stacking it with Ephedrine but all I saw was people asking about the Hydroxycut version that already had Ephedrine in it that was taken off the shelf. My question is. If I stack the Hydroxycut with Bronkaid will it have the same effect? If so, should I still take the caffeine with it too? The Hydroxycut should already have a sufficient amount right?
    The new hydroxycut is garbage, if you think it's good you've done very poor research and need to start from scratch on learning what is and isn't good.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thablewprnt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    The new hydroxycut is garbage, if you think it's good you've done very poor research and need to start from scratch on learning what is and isn't good.
    I never said I thought it was good. Did you have a answer for my question BTW?

EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) EatPrayLift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    I honestly havent a clue about hydroxycut or diet pills/fat burners in general. I was under the impression that hydroxycut was the same except for the ephedra being taken out

"For women to wear skinny jeans is easy. Just have no ass. Its more difficult for a man. Requires no balls and no pride." -Jason Pegg

"The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work" -Vince Lombardi

OK, after further reading it seems that most agree it's OK to stack E with a fat burner, but some say it should not be used with a fat burner that has Yohimbine. Why is that? I've been on EC stack before. Noticed loss in appetite, don't know how much fat I lost though. I want E for the appetite loss effects, and the energy from the HHC.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OK, after further reading it seems that most agree it's OK to stack E with a fat burner, but some say it should not be used with a fat burner that has Yohimbine. Why is that? I've been on EC stack before. Noticed loss in appetite, don't know how much fat I lost though. I want E for the appetite loss effects, and the energy from the HHC.
    You probably had a horrid diet if you did EC and didn't lose much fat. Sounds like you need to correct a few (bad) habits and start making better decisions in the kitchen before looking at fat burners/appetite suppressants again.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    You probably had a horrid diet if you did EC and didn't lose much fat. Sounds like you need to correct a few (bad) habits and start making better decisions in the kitchen before looking at fat burners/appetite suppressants again.
    When did I ever say I didn't lose fat?

God, this forum is like 98% idiots...

And just for the record my diet was/is fine. I exercise 5 days a week. All I want is an edge just like everyone else.

nomorals will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomorals will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomorals will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomorals will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomorals will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomorals will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomorals will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomorals will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomorals will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomorals will become famous soon enough. (+50) nomorals will become famous soon enough. (+50)

And just for the record my diet was/is fine. I exercise 5 days a week. All I want is an edge just like everyone else.
    Relax...Hydroxycut garnered it's popularity from the original formula which was...you guessed it, Ephedrine and Caffeine.

Therefore save your money and buy ephedrine/Bronkaid and caffeine and dont stack Hydroxycut at all.

lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
    Relax...Hydroxycut garnered it's popularity from the original formula which was...you guessed it, Ephedrine and Caffeine.

Therefore save your money and buy ephedrine/Bronkaid and caffeine and dont stack Hydroxycut at all.
    THIS X2. EC is king. bronkaid is great because its easy to find and pretty affordable, but has slight side effects being that it has another ingredient for bronchitis. didnt bother me tho
    My Spawn Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=471255451#post471255451

Dont do everything you see others do. You will see people do some dumb sh*t in the weight room, but that doesnt mean you should do it, too. -zachdarnell

its always funny when people in the red start negging and put "lame" as the comment. you dont have the right to criticise anyone or call 98% of the forum idiots (as you did above) when your posts are mindless enough for people to feel the need to neg you.

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

You need to fix your age, it's listed as 33. You meant 13 I believe?
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Actually that's my b. I read in your original post that you didn't lose much fat when you actually said "don't know how much fat i lost." I will say now that your statement leads me to believe you didn't lose much at all if you don't know. Either that or you are running a shoddy cut and aren't taking before/after measurements. This in turn leads me to believe again that your diet/training/research isn't on par. But hey, what do i know, i'm in the 98 percentile of idiots and you're obviously not. Wonder why you're red.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners