Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Deckstream will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckstream will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckstream will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckstream will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckstream will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckstream will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckstream will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckstream will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckstream will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckstream will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckstream will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hip hop died and now lives underground.

Mainstream hasn't been this bad in comparison to underground since '03. And I'm not saying all mainstream is bad or that all underground is better, just in general. The average mainstream hit is completely outshined by what's going on in indie labels. I'm not dissing all mainstream, there's artists I still love to listen to, but even then...they haven't been quite as good as back in the day (Jay-Z and Kanye for example).

Best albums of 2010
    PackFM - I Fcuking Hate Rappers
    Dice Raw - dice, dilla, pregunta.
    Diabolic - Liar & a Thief
    Debaser - Peerless
    Sage Francis - Life
    360 - Please Be Seated (1 & 2)
    Dessa - A Badly Broken Code
    Louis Logic - Me & Everyone You Know
    Kokayi - Robots & Dinosaurs
    Qwel & Maker - Owl
    Kno - Death is Silent
    Slum Village - Villa Manifesto
    The Roots - How I Got Over
    Wax & Dumbfoundead - Clockwise
    Rhyme Asylum - Solitary Confinement
    Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma
    John Legend & The Roots - WAKE UP!
    Sapient - Barrels For Feathers
    Grieves - The Confessions of Mr. Modest
    Eligh - Grey Crow
    Girl Talk - All Day
    Copywrite - The Life and Times of Peter Nelson
    Soul Kahn - Soul Like Kahn
    Emancipator - Safe in the Steep Cliffs
    Ghostface Killah - Apollo Kids
    Super Chron Flight Brothers - Cape Verde
    Hopsin - RAW

Acquired conscious competence of all of my accomplishments
    And conquered constant comments that contradicted my confidence
    Common compliments were called upon to con me in
    Accosted consonant comments that condescended all my common sense

-Sadistik

If you like what you see/hear or want recommendations based on your taste, just ask and I'll see what I can do.
    Last edited by Deckstream; 01-27-2011 at 10:34 PM.
    I keep rhymin' when the cypher stops - I live inside my own mind doin' drivebys on writer's block.

CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey Misc,

is there a music section?
    1\*

The more you sweat in training and practice, the less you’re likely to bleed on the street.

Be the victor - Not the victim

Sheepdog #57

SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CellTechRage View Post
    Hey Misc,

is there a music section?
    yes

theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500)
    good. it belongs underground

scientist genius pimp Caesar735's Avatar
    Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if it died, how does it live?

mind = blown
    Everyone betrays everyone

Ҋ

want to change your life? -------------------- watch these videos (srs)
    read this >>>>>>> http://i.imgur.com/j2LcU.jpg <<<<<<<<<<<<
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwfvtXaIb4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMP41Rphzc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7E7G7G8IU

KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It's just music *******

Learn to live your ****ing life

MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    underground sucks cock 99% of the time

there is usually a reason it stays there, regardless of what the artist says about "i want to stay underground", that's complete BS.

Deckstream will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckstream will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckstream will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckstream will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckstream will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckstream will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckstream will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckstream will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckstream will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckstream will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckstream will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KelThuzad View Post
    It's just music *******

Learn to live your ****ing life
    Hip hop is a culture.
    I keep rhymin' when the cypher stops - I live inside my own mind doin' drivebys on writer's block.

Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Caesar735 View Post
    if it died, how does it live?

mind = blown
    'Hip-hop is dead', i'm gettin sick of hearing this bull**** over and over again. Get off the bandwagon. Everyone pretends like the 90's was some 'golden age of hip-hop' with Biggie and Pac on top of the game revamping the industry. We have our icons / legends too - you just don't know where to look.

KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KelThuzad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Deckstream View Post
    Hip hop is a culture.
    culture that is destroying the planet.

**** hip hop

stupid liberal piece of ****

monstarhk is on a distinguished road. (+10) monstarhk is on a distinguished road. (+10) monstarhk is on a distinguished road. (+10) monstarhk is on a distinguished road. (+10) monstarhk is on a distinguished road. (+10) monstarhk is on a distinguished road. (+10) monstarhk is on a distinguished road. (+10) monstarhk is on a distinguished road. (+10) monstarhk is on a distinguished road. (+10) monstarhk is on a distinguished road. (+10) monstarhk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    reps for knowing whatsup OP.

although Jay Electronica didnt release an album in 2010, he has to be on that list somewhere.

BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlastNoise is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bettabez View Post
    'Hip-hop is dead', i'm gettin sick of hearing this bull**** over and over again. Get off the bandwagon. Everyone pretends like the 90's was some 'golden age of hip-hop' with Biggie and Pac on top of the game revamping the industry. We have our icons / legends too - you just don't know where to look.
    that's not what OP is trying to say at all...

List of 2010 albums wut?

**** hip hop

Explains the red.
    luv u

Hyphystyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This right hurr

nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500) nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500) nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500) nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500) nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500) nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500) nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500) nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500) nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500) nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500) nocbrute is not very helpful. (-500)
    two words brah
    distant relatives
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ssnydely is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

**** hip hop

It's a way of life!

TNGsQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNGsQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNGsQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNGsQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNGsQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNGsQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNGsQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNGsQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNGsQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNGsQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TNGsQ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP you are 21 and have no idea about hip hop.
    80s and 90s were way way worse. you just dont know all the crap that was on the radio /"underground" because well.. you are 21.
    btw, 80% of your list is not even remotely underground

Captain Kickatrollsass gunsnbam's Avatar
    gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunsnbam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why no Atmosphere or Eyeda and Abilitys OP?
    R.I.P. Zyzz

I hate to see you go, but I love having been apart of the phenomenon.

“A winner is a loser who never gave up”

"You can't choose the life you are born into, but you can choose where you end up."

mitten is just really nice. (+1000) mitten is just really nice. (+1000) mitten is just really nice. (+1000) mitten is just really nice. (+1000) mitten is just really nice. (+1000) mitten is just really nice. (+1000) mitten is just really nice. (+1000) mitten is just really nice. (+1000) mitten is just really nice. (+1000) mitten is just really nice. (+1000) mitten is just really nice. (+1000)
    im diggin the first vid, anymore like that?

also i like flying lotus, what else u got like that?

i dont want any gangsta stuff
    best lifts
    Squat 410
    bench 315
    press 185x5
    Deadlift 420
    clean 275

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ITT we listen to this 21 year old suburban kid lecture us on the current state of hip hop:

*Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MonkeyC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    We have our icons / legends too - you just don't know where to look.
    let's not go that far...in no way are lil wayne/drake/kanye/nikki minaj at all as good as 2pac and biggie.

but as long as you aren't one of these backpacker *******s, then it's ok:

Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nice lol
    280/335/475

Mirin Charizard

"The difference between a successful miscer and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of aesthetics, but rather a lack of will."
    -Rufflez

FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in for later

SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000) SOCALpump is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MonkeyC View Post

lol this

underground ****s are on that ****gy time

annoying as fukc

Originally Posted by gunsnbam View Post
    Why no Atmosphere or Eyeda and Abilitys OP?
    Older Atmosphere was prime material, their last album was solid too. Good for them getting signed to Warner too, Ant's got much more resources for production now.

RIP Eyedea.

SwissTony is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissTony is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissTony is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissTony is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissTony is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissTony is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissTony is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissTony is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissTony is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissTony is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwissTony is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Deckstream View Post
    they haven't been quite as good as back in the day (Jay-Z and Kanye for example).
    Back in the day?!?......'back in the day' for hip hop was long before......go diggin'....pick up some KRS1, Zulu Nation, Grand Master Flash, SugarHillGang....

Props for some decent albums in that list.

Originally Posted by mitten View Post
    im diggin the first vid, anymore like that?

also i like flying lotus, what else u got like that?

i dont want any gangsta stuff
    Just go to dumbfoundead.com for that EP. Zion I has some material pretty similar as well.

Originally Posted by SOCALpump View Post
    lol this

underground ****s are on that ****gy time

annoying as fukc
    Completely agreed. For those who didn't read the first post, 2010 just marked another year where the underground releases outshined mainstream, much like 2003. Not saying I didn't enjoy maintream releases (Big Boi's album was PRIME for example).

Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saukrates has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Shut up OP (srs).

You don't know the first thing about Hip Hop, how can I tell? You actually said "Hip Hop died and now lives underground."

Originally Posted by SwissTony View Post
    Back in the day?!?......'back in the day' for hip hop was long before......go diggin'....pick up some KRS1, Zulu Nation, Grand Master Flash, SugarHillGang....

Props for some decent albums in that list.
    Back in the day as in...when they were in their prime. Blueprint 1 >>> 3
    Kanye fell off after he stopped doing soul-based production tbh

bump.

Registered User CrustifiedDibbs's Avatar
    CrustifiedDibbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrustifiedDibbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrustifiedDibbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrustifiedDibbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrustifiedDibbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrustifiedDibbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrustifiedDibbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrustifiedDibbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrustifiedDibbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrustifiedDibbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CrustifiedDibbs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No skillz?

jperiod.com/upload/skillz/infamousquotes.zip

free mix tape with jazzy jeff