Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    500 Internal Server Error jujuB's Avatar
    jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    im a boring ass person. i just dont talk much, and i keep to myself. not very attractive at all to females..

how do i fix this?
    RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

BHillz is not very helpful. (-500) BHillz is not very helpful. (-500) BHillz is not very helpful. (-500) BHillz is not very helpful. (-500) BHillz is not very helpful. (-500) BHillz is not very helpful. (-500) BHillz is not very helpful. (-500) BHillz is not very helpful. (-500) BHillz is not very helpful. (-500) BHillz is not very helpful. (-500) BHillz is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by jujuB View Post
    im a boring ass person. i just dont talk much, and i keep to myself. not very attractive at all to females..

how do i fix this?
    me too brah..except i cant even hold a normal conversation with chicks im into.

500 Internal Server Error jujuB's Avatar
    jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BHillz View Post
    me too brah..except i cant even hold a normal conversation with chicks im into.
    i can talk a little, but convos are short... i try to be funny too, but that is also hard
    RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000)
    cant keep conversations with girls, .... this last week so many girls smiled or where looking for minutes waiting for me to go and at least say something

srs, today I wasted so many chances, at least 3 girls at the pool were smiling and I didnt do ****...girl invited me to a party yesterday and stayed alone watching tv

****, while I was writing this was invited by some girls and guys from the hotel to go for some drinks, I just bertstared at them and say nothing lol....need to see a therapist once I go back home....this last 2 weeks were terrible, depressed as ****

everyone at this place is having fun except me, just venting, need some support misc
    NI GALLINA NI BOSTERO, DEL ROJO HASTA LOS HUEVOS

ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500)
    he zuked my dick then left me

BHillz is not very helpful. (-500) BHillz is not very helpful. (-500) BHillz is not very helpful. (-500) BHillz is not very helpful. (-500) BHillz is not very helpful. (-500) BHillz is not very helpful. (-500) BHillz is not very helpful. (-500) BHillz is not very helpful. (-500) BHillz is not very helpful. (-500) BHillz is not very helpful. (-500) BHillz is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by pablocai View Post
    cant keep conversations with girls, .... this last week so many girls smiled or where looking for minutes waiting for me to go and at least say something

srs, today I wasted so many chances, at least 3 girls at the pool were smiling and I didnt do ****...girl invited me to a party yesterday and stayed alone watching tv

****, while I was writing this was invited by some girls and guys from the hotel to go for some drinks, I just bertstared at them and say nothing lol....need to see a therapist once I go back home....this last 2 weeks were terrible, depressed as ****

everyone at this place is having fun except me, just venting, need some support misc
    Summer is the most boring time for me srs.

I go to my part time job, but i want to strangle and stab everyone there since its basically a gathering of catholic school whores.

Atleast during the semester, i get to do school work or something to kill time...

queman90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) queman90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) queman90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) queman90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) queman90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) queman90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) queman90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) queman90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) queman90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) queman90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) queman90 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    gf of almost a year decided we should take a break this morning.

brb, only seeing her like once every 2 weeks and seeing if we make it when her school year is over
    Oh, hi. I just upgraded your ram

D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000) D3th 2 Aw3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Everytime I bang a new girl I feel empty inside. After I lay there, I think of my ex that cheated on me and ended around 5 months ago. I figured going out and getting my deek wet would fix it, but no such luck. How do I get this B1tch off my mind?
    It's consistency. It's like building a house. Everyday I'm putting a brick on my wall.

masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bish walked all over me, and at the end blamed me/hated me for everything. yea mad
    im like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym, im getting the feeling of cumming at home,im getting the feeling of cumming backstage when i pump up, when i go out in front of 5000 people, im getting the same feeling that im cumming day and night. i mean its terrific, rite. so u know im in heaven.

EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EricFTW is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    alright, while with my girlfriend of a year and 6 months(now ex gf) one of her best friends tried to get at me, she lived in san fransisco @ the time for college while i lived in socal, talked for about a month, had plans to hook up but it never fell through(i couldn't go through with it and neither could she). now that our relationship is over(been 2 months since) i started talking to her friend again just as a friend though, she already said shes not down to hook up(ex gf is mad about us hanging out and talking), but shes a flirty one and seems pretty down within time. went to coffee last night, went smooth, talked for a solid hour and a half, didn't get boring or anything then called it a night. We plan on going to san fran in the next month so she can show me around and what not for a few days.

just wondering how i should pursue this one?
    ***A STATE OF TRANCE CREW***
    #repped on site for ASOT brahs#

Where my #lamisc brahs at???

supbrahs7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supbrahs7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supbrahs7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supbrahs7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supbrahs7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supbrahs7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supbrahs7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supbrahs7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supbrahs7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supbrahs7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) supbrahs7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by matty_b_bop View Post
    thought so.

first, where have you been seeing these types of girls? where do you usually hang out?
    College campus, student events, student bars/clubs
    Queens University.

[youtube][/youtube]
    [IMG].jpg[/IMG]

This advertising space has been sold to https://www.notewagon.com/?partner=zgup1oi518

Registered User trainTilfailure's Avatar
    trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000)
    my only girl problem is.. i dont have any girls, to have problems with.. forever calzone

FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EricFTW View Post
    alright, while with my girlfriend of a year and 6 months(now ex gf) one of her best friends tried to get at me, she lived in san fransisco @ the time for college while i lived in socal, talked for about a month, had plans to hook up but it never fell through(i couldn't go through with it and neither could she). now that our relationship is over(been 2 months since) i started talking to her friend again just as a friend though, she already said shes not down to hook up(ex gf is mad about us hanging out and talking), but shes a flirty one and seems pretty down within time. went to coffee last night, went smooth, talked for a solid hour and a half, didn't get boring or anything then called it a night. We plan on going to san fran in the next month so she can show me around and what not for a few days.

just wondering how i should pursue this one?
    This sounds legit.

Well you and your ex are over with. Now you obviously have to look at it like what if you were in her shoes and she was hanging out with one of your friends, but you also can't just ignore this other girl. I mean if she is cool and you like her then it doesn't matter who your ex is. Your sole purpose for dating your ex could have been to meet her friend for all you know.

I'd continue to hang out with the friend, but definitely don't try to pursue her too hard or too fast. Just chill with her and see how it goes.
    I REP HELPFUL POSTS

"Somewhere he is out there training while I'm not. One day when we meet, he will win."

"I put in work and its all for the kids, but these cats done forgot what work is"

jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    how important is smilling at females. I have a hard time doing so. I always feel like a tool

and how do you(yourself personally) invite her to hang out and go to your house afterwards?
    The Misc is dead.

lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you really good looking brah? how do you use it to your advantage? what are some of the games you play? ignoring girls doesnt really work for me, they end up thinking im a douche or just not interested. some girls will be like *swoon swoon*, and others will ignore me, especially at parties n ****. im shy as fuk tho so i will never approach random girls i dont know. hookups are always through mutual friends, it just never seems like there any reason i should be talking to a random stranger, its just not me.

question deux. sometimes a girl will act indifferent, pretending like she doesnt want a boyfriend, just up for a casual fling and then will get mad and say im using her for sex. it usually comes out of nowhere, and im just like wtfman? its happened a few times where i bang a girl, and then AFTER we fuk multiple times she tries to friendzone me. what are they trying to accomplish here? and how do i get them back to just a purely physical relationship.

three. theres one girl im infatuated with right now cause shes cute and got some bangin ass boobies. shes a bit of a flirt but i know shes really into me, and we fuked already. we hung out a bunch a month or so ago, and then just stopped talking for no reason. i waited for her to contact me, she prob did the same. is it cool to just randomly text her, ask her to hnagout? i dont want to come off as like, yo im horney lets fuk, even tho thats really all i want.

Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Going to movies in one hour , gf wants to see swan, I want to see the fighter... How do I solve this without resorting to violence?

Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zealv3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ochosiete View Post
    Going to movies in one hour , gf wants to see swan, I want to see the fighter... How do I solve this without resorting to violence?
    Aren't there a couple lesbian scenes in that black swan movie? Go to that.

doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doitbig191 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    how do i **** a girl inside of a washing machine?
    serious
    Originally Posted by deadlift01
    I think I over trained it cause I did over 300 reps on my biceps I usually don't do that much but I would only be able to do biceps 1 time that week cause I was so busy.

Originally Posted by fallenx33
    It's probably not the smartest idea to use Animal Pak at age 15. I heard that stuff is pretty strong.
    misc black knights