Closed Thread
    LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000)

Should i tell company i'm white when applying?

Applying for a job i really want, and of course it's got one of those optional equal opportunity employment sections, which are just excuses for the company to fill some government quota and hire a less-skilled minority over me. Should i fill it out, or just leave it blank? I'm thinking leave it blank, since if they know i'm white i'll definitely be discriminated against, but maybe if i don't put anything they'll at least want to interview me. Getting sick and tired of not getting jobs because i'm white. 100% serious. Anyone who's been applying for jobs like crazy in this job market knows there's less-skilled people getting hired just because of their skin color, but somehow this isn't racist since it only discriminates against white males. Raging hard. How do you guys combat this sh!t when forced to during online applications?

ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You don't say because I want to know. Should i tell company i'm white when applying? for a job i really want, and of course it's got one of those optional equal opportunity employment sections, which are just excuses for the company to fill some government quota and hire a less-skilled minority over me. Should i fill it out, or just leave it blank? I'm thinking leave it blank, since if they know i'm white i'll definitely be discriminated against, but maybe if i don't put anything they'll at least want to interview me. Getting sick and tired of not getting jobs because i'm white. 100% serious. Anyone who's been applying for jobs like crazy in this job market knows there's less-skilled people getting hired just because of their skin color, but somehow this isn't racist since it only discriminates against white males. Raging hard. How do you guys combat this sh!t when forced to during online applications?

LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000) LikeEmThik is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're so phucking ugly, get out of this thread you potato-faced *******.

Element1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Element1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Element1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Element1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Element1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Element1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Element1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Element1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Element1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Element1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Element1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LikeEmThik View Post
    rofl...

washingtan will become famous soon enough. (+50) washingtan will become famous soon enough. (+50) washingtan will become famous soon enough. (+50) washingtan will become famous soon enough. (+50) washingtan will become famous soon enough. (+50) washingtan will become famous soon enough. (+50) washingtan will become famous soon enough. (+50) washingtan will become famous soon enough. (+50) washingtan will become famous soon enough. (+50) washingtan will become famous soon enough. (+50) washingtan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    U prob have a better chance putting black/hispanic (no racist)
    Bench: 275
    Squat: 320
    Deadlift: 385

MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by washingtan View Post

lol and suppose they hire him?

DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoctorKazama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ObrahWinfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    avi: unknown

where are you going with this?

washingtan will become famous soon enough. (+50) washingtan will become famous soon enough. (+50) washingtan will become famous soon enough. (+50) washingtan will become famous soon enough. (+50) washingtan will become famous soon enough. (+50) washingtan will become famous soon enough. (+50) washingtan will become famous soon enough. (+50) washingtan will become famous soon enough. (+50) washingtan will become famous soon enough. (+50) washingtan will become famous soon enough. (+50) washingtan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CoolYam View Post
    lol and suppose they hire him?
    Pose as a white hispanic idunnolol
    Bench: 275
    Squat: 320
    Deadlift: 385

Originally Posted by washingtan View Post
    Is it illegal to lie about your race on a job application? Pretty sure my name would give it away though.