lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Kai missed his only shot IMO

I honestly feel like this was Kais only shot to win an Olympia and he blew it. I remember speaking to several people stating that I believe Kai is peaking and is getting to the point where he has too much mass for his frame, and it is hampering his ability to get conditioned and show great detail. and then, he came in this weekend very off... his 09 ASC showing is his personal best IMO.

He came in very heavy at the ASC this year and just barely held condition to edge out phil. He honestly didnt look much smaller the year before, so the cost of condition was not completely worth it, despite him still winning.

Kai had a hard enough time holding Phil off at the Arnold this year, and given that Kai has 5 years on phil, and phil is an inch taller, he has much more room left to improve then Kai imo(let alone the fact that hes Phil, and he doesnt just improve like your average IFBB pro).

I feel like the best thing Kai can do at this point is maintain a certain amount of mass and just be consistent with his conditioning, somewhat similar to what Dexter has done over the past few years, and basically take advantage of people coming in off. By the time next year rolls around, Phil once again is going to be dramatically improved and Kai will not be able to hold him off anymore. sadly, I doubt Kai will ever win an olympia.

I know my last prediction was wrong.... so please just bear with me.

T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lovebbing View Post
    I honestly feel like this was Kais only shot to win an Olympia and he blew it. I remember speaking to several people stating that I believe Kai is peaking and is getting to the point where he has too much mass for his frame, and it is hampering his ability to get conditioned and show great detail. and then, he came in this weekend very off... his 09 ASC showing is his personal best IMO.

He came in very heavy at the ASC this year and just barely held condition to edge out phil. He honestly didnt look much smaller the year before, so the cost of condition was not completely worth it, despite him still winning.

Kai had a hard enough time holding Phil off at the Arnold this year, and given that Kai has 5 years on phil, and phil is an inch taller, he has much more room left to improve then Kai imo(let alone the fact that hes Phil, and he doesnt just improve like your average IFBB pro).

I feel like the best thing Kai can do at this point is maintain a certain amount of mass and just be consistent with his conditioning, somewhat similar to what Dexter has done over the past few years, and basically take advantage of people coming in off. By the time next year rolls around, Phil once again is going to be dramatically improved and Kai will not be able to hold him off anymore. sadly, I doubt Kai will ever win an olympia.

I know my last prediction was wrong.... so please just bear with me.
    Kai improved faster than Phil does. Back when they both just got their pro cards Phil won a show that Kai got a DNP at lol. Within two years, even with Phils major offseason gains where everyone went "whoa" and he went on to win the Ironman and second to Dex at the Arnold, by the time they at the O the year after that, Kai was winning. Kai is a little shorter, but he's wider from every angle and that's what ultimately limits most of your mass. Chest and Back are all about width, not height. Phil lacks both of those, that's why even now when he's the thickest SOB out there, he just now stops looking narrow next to the other guys.

Kai has also improved his aestetics with EVERY showing up until this one. Look at his NY Pro victory after his intial major gain. He looked palumboesque. Ever since then he's been slowing dialing in his waist and still gaining size slightly too. This is the first time he's ever actually come in really off. If he comes in at 100% even with Phil's improvements I can guarantee you would be a BATTLE and neither of them are done yet.

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dude, I like the fact that you're a fan of Heath and everything.

But come on, people need to stop making these ridiculous claims that these guys are on the way out. Just because Kai's mid-late 30's doesn't mean jack-sh*t.

You have no idea what's going to happen. Look at Wolf for example, 5th best bodybuilder in the world, few people saw that coming.

It's best to not make these kind of threads IMO.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by T3mpest View Post
    Kai improved faster than Phil does
    Wrong.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP, please leave.
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

Originally Posted by DavisForman View Post
    OP, please leave.
    I think if he ever wants to get back in the green, he needs to stop saying silly things.

From the mouths of bros.

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DPNZ View Post
    I think if he ever wants to get back in the green, he needs to stop saying silly things.
    Or make a new account. But where's the fun in that!

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As if his strong Jay hate wasn't enough

Originally Posted by 203mh View Post
    I also distinctly remember lovebbing being the first person last year to say Dennis Wolf's career was over. Am I surprised by this thread? Not really.

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wrong.
    Well he went from being nowhere near Phil's development in 2006 (was it Colorado?) to on par 2009/2010
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

Originally Posted by Duckenheimer View Post
    Well he went from being nowhere near Phil's development in 2006 (was it Colorado?) to on par 2009/2010
    Huh... I had myself agreeing with DPNZ, but that's a pretty good point... I think over the last year or so though, they have been on pretty even level of improvement.

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Huh... I had myself agreeing with DPNZ, but that's a pretty good point... I think over the last year or so though, they have been on pretty even level of improvement.
    Yeah, competitively Kai has improved faster I think.

But Phil has improved his aesthetics (except maybe in the front double bicep) every show, whereas Kai bobs up and down. Phil's proportions were never better than the other night, but I think Kai's most pleasing shape was 2007.
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I kind of agree. But I'm biased. I really don't like Kai.

SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    op is red and always wrong
    damn teens

jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ronnie came in looking his best in 2005, what was he 40 something? Saying it's over for kai is plain silly
    When you stop striving for perfection, you might as well be dead.

T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah more or less. However, I was referring my post from 2006-2009 as at this years O Kai actually was off for the first time enough for it to matter.

Anyway for those unaware

2006 New York Pro Kai DNP (tied last place) Phil Heath 1st place

2008 AC Phil Heath 2nd Kai 3rd (Kai did 3 other shows in 2007 vs Phils 1 show (AC), Phil had a MUCH longer offseason and yet Kai still basically caught up to Phil at this point.

Everything from then on is pretty recent in peoples minds. 2008 AC Kai won, Phil sat out for a full year. 2008 Olympia Phil got 3rd, Kai sat out for a year. Next time they went against each other was the 2009 Mr. Olympia, where an off Kai beat an off Phil. 2010 AC an off Kai beat and on Phil (debatable win, but still). This years O, no contest Phil beat him, but Kai was REALLY off, so who knows how that would have turned out.

bigc_sams777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigc_sams777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigc_sams777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigc_sams777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigc_sams777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigc_sams777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigc_sams777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigc_sams777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigc_sams777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigc_sams777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigc_sams777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah more or less. However, I was referring my post from 2006-2009 as at this years O Kai actually was off for the first time enough for it to matter.

Anyway for those unaware

2006 New York Pro Kai DNP (tied last place) Phil Heath 1st place

2008 AC Phil Heath 2nd Kai 3rd (Kai did 3 other shows in 2007 vs Phils 1 show (AC), Phil had a MUCH longer offseason and yet Kai still basically caught up to Phil at this point.

Everything from then on is pretty recent in peoples minds. 2008 AC Kai won, Phil sat out for a full year. 2008 Olympia Phil got 3rd, Kai sat out for a year. Next time they went against each other was the 2009 Mr. Olympia, where an off Kai beat an off Phil. 2010 AC an off Kai beat and on Phil (debatable win, but still). This years O, no contest Phil beat him, but Kai was REALLY off, so who knows how that would have turned out.
    Man dude, I didn't really think Kai was off at the AC this year. Maybe he was slightly holding a bit of water, but not enough to say he was off. They both really nailed it for that show. I dont think its smart to write off Kai, or Phil yet. To me, they are both at the same level and seem to improve at around the same level as well. From the beginning of this year, I felt it would be between Jay, Phil, and Kai, almost an equal shot for each. (Seeing as how Phil almost took it from Jay this year) I still think it will be this way for another year or two, until Jay steps down, in which case Kai and Phil will still be at around the same level for a long time, regardless of age.
    Sig

sparksdw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I believe kai has the ability to come back better hopefully oscar will see that kai does not need that much mass. He needs to go back to what kai had at the 2009 arnold and improve on that physique

Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    kai is 35 years old, so i guess i'm inb4 a mr. olympia reaches his all time best after the age of 35.

oh wait... ronnie, jay, dexter...

and the 2010 australia pro was his best combination of size and conditioning.

J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Disagree. Jay winning was the best thing that could have happened since Kai was so off. If Heath had won it, he would have reigned for 9-10 years, with as smart as he seems to train. Without Heath as the reigning Olympia, Kai has just as good a shot next year.

Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by J_Bo View Post
    Disagree. Jay winning was the best thing that could have happened since Kai was so off. If Heath had won it, he would have reigned for 9-10 years, with as smart as he seems to train. Without Heath as the reigning Olympia, Kai has just as good a shot next year.
    this is true.

shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Aren't you the same tool who kept going on about how Cutler would definitely not win again this year?

I think it's time you stopped posting, bro. Or at the very least, put down the crack pipe and stop making such grandiose claims and acting like your opinion is fact.

Oh, btw, funny how many times you mentioned Phil's name when you're talking about Kai. Are you still butthurt over him beating Phil at the AC and the last Olympia? We get it, you like Phil Heath.

Originally Posted by Duckenheimer View Post

Yes, it was Colorado, but don't worry, I'm sure lovebbing will be here shortly to clear everything up.

littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im not asking im tellin ya!

shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by littlemike23 View Post
    Im not asking im tellin ya!
    Lmao.

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    kai has a bad showing and everyone thinks hes done
    anyone remember branch warren or.. how about dennis wolf
    or how about when ronnie lost like 19 shows ina row ?
    PSN: KILLEMALLDNTFRNT

tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow, this kid makes the dumbest threads I have ever read.

lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Dude, I like the fact that you're a fan of Heath and everything.

But come on, people need to stop making these ridiculous claims that these guys are on the way out. Just because Kai's mid-late 30's doesn't mean jack-sh*t.

You have no idea what's going to happen. Look at Wolf for example, 5th best bodybuilder in the world, few people saw that coming.

It's best to not make these kind of threads IMO.
    i didnt say there was anything wrong with being in your mid 30s, i only stated that to show that phil has more room or has more ability to improve faster than kai. dude, nothing is "ridiculous" about this, its just a prediction brah. this seems like a legitimate topic to discuss, kai is a top tier bodybuilder and this was a shocker. whats so bad about discussing his future now??

OP, please leave.
    why bro?? i like your posts man i didnt realize you truly dont want me here

Originally Posted by 203mh View Post
    I dont have any strong jay hate. everything negative I have said about jay is only to piss off redlinedrummer and mesopeaks, in which we all dislike their barbaric nuthugging. jay is the only pro i have ever taken time to meet, I drove an hour drive from my home to a Max Muscle to meet him, and i purchased a picture with his signature on it, and I have one of his dvds. I dont hate him, i hope that clears this up. i dont blame you though for thinking I do.

I also distinctly remember lovebbing being the first person last year to say Dennis Wolf's career was over. Am I surprised by this thread? Not really.
    I dont recall stating Dennis's career was over, and I never said Kais career was over either.... I only said that I believe they will never win the Olympia. if you guys interpret that as me saying their career is over, then I believe you guys should stop expecting people to have to win an olympia for them to have a career

Originally Posted by SeanRector View Post
    op is red and always wrong
    damn teens
    im not ALWAYS wrong. I was barely wrong this olympia. if the judges decided to choose phil I could have been praised, but since it went the other way out of a 50/50 shot im suddenly a mad douche whose predictions are absurd. I dont understand why you hate me so much, you have been commenting on my reputation from the moment I was mod negged. I attempted to find out why you dont like me and hoped to provide some sort of remedy or insight from you for what I could do but you refused to answer my private message..... i guess you just like making fun of me?

Originally Posted by jrhodez View Post
    ronnie came in looking his best in 2005, what was he 40 something? Saying it's over for kai is plain silly
    again, I never said it was over. I just dont believe hell win an Olympia. and Ronnie was already reigning champ. please dont compare kai to the GOAT

Originally Posted by shaf_nz View Post
    Aren't you the same tool who kept going on about how Cutler would definitely not win again this year?

I think it's time you stopped posting, bro. Or at the very least, put down the crack pipe and stop making such grandiose claims and acting like your opinion is fact.

Oh, btw, funny how many times you mentioned Phil's name when you're talking about Kai. Are you still butthurt over him beating Phil at the AC and the last Olympia? We get it, you like Phil Heath.

Yes, it was Colorado, but don't worry, I'm sure lovebbing will be here shortly to clear everything up.
    Wtf is wrong with mentioning phil heaths name..... he is involved seeing how he is Kais rival and is going to be an obstacle in Kais journey to win a title, but imo hes the reason why Kai wont. should I just switch phils name out with, jay?? or Dennis?? or Branch?? would that make you feel better?? theres nothing wrong with someone liking phil bro. hes a humble and good rep for the sport, not to mention his physique is awesome, and he grew up where i grew up. so yeah, thats why I like him(but I respect every pro bodybuilder, just some more than others)

I never acted like my opinion is fact, how else should I word my threads?? I said "IMO" three times man. what else do you want me to do?? dont be mad because my thread doesnt 100% support kai. your obviously the one butthurt seeing how you have "kai Greene Mr O 2010" under your username. real smart bro... you dont have to insult me.... you can just provide reasoning for why you disagree with me. thats the entire reason why I made this thread.

this thread is to discuss kais future. I made my opinion, now you guys can make yours. you guys are so upset with me. I apologize sincerely if I may have done some stupid stuff in the past. I really like posting here, seriously. I will contribute to the forums as much as I can from this point on, and I will keep my snide and crude remarks to the bare minimum, or get rid of them entirely. but please guys.... just cut me some slack. you guys only acknowledge the negative things I say, so I will try very hard to not say anything even remotely negative anymore. this is a legitimate topic.
    Last edited by lovebbing; 09-28-2010 at 06:09 PM.

sparksdw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if kai gets his conditioning right and comes in 100% I don't think he'll be able to be beat

This topic isnt' legit lol. Kai has caught up to Phil over the last 3 years, coming from being much smaller than Phil is, he improved much faster to do so. Since then, he has stayed far enough in front of Phil that even an slightly off Kai beat a 100% Phil at the AC. In the last few years he has had ONE bad showing that just happened and your somehow willing to cross him off and say this was his only shot lol. Kai has obvioulsy been improving just as much if not more than Phil recently, that's why he had been wining up until right now. Phil came in off at the O and didnt' show ANY improvments in that offseason until the second day. Kai did the same thing this year only he was a little worse and showed a downgrade. However, his day 2 was at least as good as about any Kai we've seen, just a bit watery still. When he sharpens up and gains again for the AC, let just say if Phil can keep up with Jay, Kai can too. Kai can actually do it a little better all things considered as he's a little wider and lets face it, that is one of the few thigns that did hold Phil back this last weekend. Phil had ALOT of muscle evidence by his thickness and pwnage of the side poses. Jay just had some bone structure advantage...

If Phil and Kai both come in at the arnold and next years O at 100% it will be close. To say anything less is illogical.

This topic isnt' legit lol. Kai has caught up to Phil over the last 3 years, coming from being much smaller than Phil is, he improved much faster to do so. Since then, he has stayed far enough in front of Phil that even an slightly off Kai beat a 100% Phil at the AC. In the last few years he has had ONE bad showing that just happened and your somehow willing to cross him off and say this was his only shot lol. Kai has obvioulsy been improving just as much if not more than Phil recently, that's why he had been wining up until right now. Phil came in off at the O and didnt' show ANY improvments in that offseason until the second day. Kai did the same thing this year only he was a little worse and showed a downgrade. However, his day 2 was at least as good as about any Kai we've seen, just a bit watery still. When he sharpens up and gains again for the AC, let just say if Phil can keep up with Jay, Kai can too. Kai can actually do it a little better all things considered as he's a little wider and lets face it, that is one of the few thigns that did hold Phil back this last weekend. Phil had ALOT of muscle evidence by his thickness and pwnage of the side poses. Jay just had some bone structure advantage...

If Phil and Kai both come in at the arnold and next years O at 100% it will be close. To say anything less is illogical.
    legit topic does not mean whether its right or wrong.....

legit topic means whether its worth discussing...

you were just discussing it. so its a legit topic....