mfdoom44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is this to much of a calorie cut?

310 Pounds, 6ft 1, the calculator i used said with working out 3-5 days a week, maintenance is 3400 calories. Would dropping to 2000-2200 calories a day be to much? Trying to drop weight and build muscle as fast as possible.

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like the 2k - 2200 range.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500) feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500) feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500) feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500) feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500) feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500) feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500) feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500) feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500) feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500) feinburgrl is not very helpful. (-500)
    If you maintain at 3400 calories a day then go as low as 2500 calories. If any lower, you will not have the energy to workout that well.

Jordanbid is not very helpful. (-500) Jordanbid is not very helpful. (-500) Jordanbid is not very helpful. (-500) Jordanbid is not very helpful. (-500) Jordanbid is not very helpful. (-500) Jordanbid is not very helpful. (-500) Jordanbid is not very helpful. (-500) Jordanbid is not very helpful. (-500) Jordanbid is not very helpful. (-500) Jordanbid is not very helpful. (-500) Jordanbid is not very helpful. (-500)
    Your putting youself in a calorie deficit which will lead to losing wieght.If you want to gain muscle you must eat over the amount of calories your body burns.Losing fat and gaining muscle is very hard for your body to do but maintaining muscle and losing fat is possible.
    The Legion of Good Samaritans.

Brb cutting till fall

"There is no reason to recommend protein supplements per se because there is no evidence that supplements work better than foods." I am not anti-supplement, but I am anti-nonsense."-unknown

i rape back

ivoryce is on a distinguished road. (+10) ivoryce is on a distinguished road. (+10) ivoryce is on a distinguished road. (+10) ivoryce is on a distinguished road. (+10) ivoryce is on a distinguished road. (+10) ivoryce is on a distinguished road. (+10) ivoryce is on a distinguished road. (+10) ivoryce is on a distinguished road. (+10) ivoryce is on a distinguished road. (+10) ivoryce is on a distinguished road. (+10) ivoryce is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I believe that creatine helps you in maintaining the lean mass you already have, provided you are weight training. Would love anyone else to add to this for my own benefit/interest.
    The highest reward for a person's toil is not what they get for it, but what they become by it. - John Ruskin

*Our aspirations are our possibilities* - Samuel Johnson

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere - Einstein

BrownLightning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrownLightning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrownLightning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrownLightning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrownLightning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrownLightning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrownLightning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrownLightning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrownLightning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrownLightning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrownLightning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ivoryce View Post
    I believe that creatine helps you in maintaining the lean mass you already have, provided you are weight training. Would love anyone else to add to this for my own benefit/interest.
    You dont necesarrily need creatine but it sure helps you keep your strength up in the weight room. Whats really important is that you arent reducing your calories too much, a 500 caloric deficit is optimal for fat loss while maintaining muscle mass; but the most important things to keeping your muscle is your diet and weights. Consume 1-1.5g of protein/lbm while consistantly lifting heavily in the weight room will help you maintain lbm. Aim to even increase the weight on your lifts. If you find your self losing strength, its a good indicator that you need to reevaluate your diet and/or your training. Track your progress in the weight room and your bf% and give it time. if you maintain the the same weight for one week dont adjust right away, give it up to 2-3 weeks. This is not a race; bodybuilding takes a lot of time, effort, determination, and discipline. Be relentless, dont stop till youve achieved your goal.