Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000) DFDA15 is just really nice. (+1000)
    1. I have had a personal trainer before. 2. My mom has had a personal trainer for many years and competed in Miss USA under a trainer. 3. I didn't care what my first trainer looked like(age 14 at time).

When I got my trainer it was some old European dude who was skinny fat. I figured he was a trainer it wouldn't matter he knows his crap. No he really didn't his advice was vague basic and I honestly learned more from random people/lifters at my gym giving me advice. When I told my mom I thought the trainer sucked she went in with me and said I was silly for not getting someone who was in better shape and had a body type or goals that were similiar to mine. Her old trainers were all in great shape and would often be following diets like hers. In the Miss USA pageants everyone had trainers and she told me 90% of them were fit. You can't be good at something if you don't have passion for it and experience it firsthand hence why most people on here are more knowledgeable and in better shape than average PT's.

Looks + knowledge are whats needed in a trainer Imo it is a sign he or she has gone through what Im going to undertake and can guide me better and 2 because he has similiar goals/passions and has done it him/herself they can take me farther than the dude who smokes and eats junk food while watching the fitness channel and reading mens health