2256.34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2256.34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2256.34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2256.34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2256.34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2256.34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2256.34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2256.34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2256.34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2256.34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2256.34 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Why did they take Ephedra out of Hydroxycut?

Was there people having heart attacks or something? Seems fishy they would just concoct a "new, and improved Hydroxycut" that it states in their web site multiple times is now "EPHEDRA FREE"!!!!

If the new formula is Ephedra Free, why did it EVER contain Ephedra if it was harmful?

stevo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Why did they take Ephedra out of Hydroxycut?

Originally posted by 2256.34
    Was there people having heart attacks or something? Seems fishy they would just concoct a "new, and improved Hydroxycut" that it states in their web site multiple times is now "EPHEDRA FREE"!!!!

If the new formula is Ephedra Free, why did it EVER contain Ephedra if it was harmful?
    they say that it isnt, just that the government says it is. hard to tell who to beleive. I use ephedrine, and never had any problems.

NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NPursuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Carrying products containing ephedrine is getting very expensive for the manufacturers. With all of the media hype, and your general population being ignorant, well to just about everything, insurance for these companies carrying ephedrine products has skyrocketed.

Any product that has changed to any ephedrine/ephedra free version is not better. It's a bunch of crap to get you to buy it. I would have much more respect for these companies if they just said hey since so many people are scared of ephedrine we decided to make a new formula it's not as good, but it's an alternative.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed
    me off.

Mod @ AnabolicMinds.com
    Mod @ Gaining-Mass.com
    Mod @ SupplementCentral.com
    Mod @ MMAAthletes.com

2256.34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2256.34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2256.34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2256.34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2256.34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2256.34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2256.34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2256.34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2256.34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2256.34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2256.34 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Does Thermo Cuts still have Ephedrine in it? I bought some and it seemed pretty close to Hydroxycut's formula as far as ingredients were concerned

MADMAN514 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my friend has a supplement store.. and he told me it was an insurance thing..
    since people started going crazy the price of the insurance for the company went up ... way up.. so they decided to change the formula...

TPX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its the people who disregard what the label says on how and when to take it and are getting very sick or dying. If you follow the directions its safe. Its those people who mess it up for the rest.
    Vince Lombardi-

"If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done."

"Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is."

"It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up."

TPX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TPX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also the ephedrine free stuff in junk compared to the products with ephedrine. Its a safe solution "fatburner" that they can sell more because people think it works just as good and is safe.
    Vince Lombardi-

"If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done."

"Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is."

"It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up."