Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by papi93 View Post
    That is not true. You complained about me negging you and I was banned instantly. Ban later overturned by Fitnessman. You lied about another member stretch negging and that member was banned instantly. Members on this forum weren't born yesterday.
    we've gone over this via PM. I stated publicly in a thread what I perceived as a violation of forum rules. A moderator read it and decided to do something about it. I didn't PM him about it and I certainly didn't 'command that you be banned'. If I had that power I would have you permabanned because all you do on here is whine and complain. Believe me, I wish I had the power you speak of - you would be toast.

And regarding me "lying" - find the post. If you can't, I will and post it up. It wasn't a lie, I asked a question. Get your head checked dude - selective memory is a dangerous ailment.
    Originally Posted by lovehasrisen View Post
    Iceman is mature.
    So is trying to dodge forum rules because you're in love with a company owner and are willing to do his bidding "for no compensation". Again, O'RLY?

You're right, unless somebody staked out your home to see what packages you are receiving, nobody can "prove" that you are or aren't receiving any compensation, especially if you and the person sending you stuff would choose to lie about it. But by your own admission over at MFF you are a rep and you certainy act like it.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Pseudo-Intellectual lovehasrisen's Avatar
    lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    So is trying to dodge forum rules because you're in love with a company owner and are willing to do his bidding "for no compensation". Again, O'RLY?

You're right, unless somebody staked out your home to see what packages you are receiving, nobody can "prove" that you are or aren't receiving any compensation, especially if you and the person sending you stuff would choose to lie about it. But by your own admission over at MFF you are a rep and you certainy act like it.
    I'm not dodging any rules. If you haven't noticed, I might get banned again for posting here. I'm under a strict rule.. recently i replied to a post.. "lol lol lol" and received an infraction.. lol?
    Again, I did receive a dicana (from the promo on bb.com) and a bottle of E-BOL from the Free product Lottery they have on the thermolife forum. But did how receive "any compensation" for my fanboying.. I know right? I do "certainy act like it".. Ron should make me a rep and pay me (srs).. why don't we all go on thermochat and beg him, I tried this.. didn't work..
    Doctorate in Brotology

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by lovehasrisen View Post
    I'm not dodging any rules. If you haven't noticed, I might get banned again for posting here. I'm under a strict rule.. recently i replied to a post.. "lol lol lol" and received an infraction.. lol?
    Again, I did receive a dicana (from the promo on bb.com) and a bottle of E-BOL from the Free product Lottery they have on the thermolife forum. But did how receive "any compensation" for my fanboying.. I know right? I do "certainy act like it".. Ron should make me a rep and pay me (srs).. why don't we all go on thermochat and beg him, I tried this.. didn't work..
    why does Ron "send you" to start promos as a "rep" (and you have "rep" in your sig over at MFF) when he already has reps over there and even posts some promo stuff himself.

Do company owners typically "send" unaffiliated members to do their bidding and start company promotion threads?

You being "unaffiliated" over here is genius. You can pimp, shill and bash all you want and never have to be bothered by those pesky rep rules.

All I know is that if Rich Gaspari had sent some "unaffiliated" member to start a promo thread and that same member was all over bb.com bashing other brands and promoting Gaspari, you guys would crucify us. Huge double standard - makes me sick.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

afrothunder666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrothunder666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrothunder666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrothunder666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrothunder666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrothunder666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrothunder666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrothunder666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrothunder666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrothunder666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrothunder666 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In no particular order: Controlled Labs, Optimum Nutrition, Universal, CytoSport
    YEAH BUDDY

lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why does Ron "send you" to start promos as a "rep" (and you have "rep" in your sig over at MFF) when he already has reps over there and even posts some promo stuff himself.

Do company owners typically "send" unaffiliated members to do their bidding and start company promotion threads?

You being "unaffiliated" over here is genius. You can pimp, shill and bash all you want and never have to be bothered by those pesky rep rules.

All I know is that if Rich Gaspari had sent some "unaffiliated" member to start a promo thread and that same member was all over bb.com bashing other brands and promoting Gaspari, you guys would crucify us. Huge double standard - makes me sick.
    Well, this is for the mods.. who are in this thread..
    I will be the mature one and stop replying to this kid..
    so please don't ban me again for "e-drama"..
    Doctorate in Brotology

ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Let's see if lovehasrisen comes in here to defend why he's not disclosing his affiliation with Thermolife.

He may as well come up and confess the truth, especially when I have screen caps sent to me that link his account here to his account at modern fitness forum. AND I have screen caps sent to me that show he was "sent by Ron" to rep at MFF

The gig is up. Time to come clean and tell the truth.
    we dont do or need "undercover reps". i think you put to much emphasis and stress into this forum, we go about our lives by working real jobs and in the mean time - educating others about our products, product quality, and safety in the industry. forgive us for producing quality products that people like and enjoy to share with others. if thats the case - you guys have undercover reps as well.

people think reps and supplement companies have these secret agendas and grand master plans - hate to break the news to you but we dont. we are the gym rat next to you chasing some C-bol with Xtend and repping out the squats.
    Thermolife International | Driven by Excellence | When Quality Meets Innovation

"Friends come and go but 200lb will always be 200lb." - Henry Rollins

getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    we dont do or need "undercover reps". i think you put to much emphasis and stress into this forum, we go about our lives by working real jobs and in the mean time - educating others about our products, product quality, and safety in the industry. forgive us for producing quality products that people like and enjoy to share with others. if thats the case - you guys have undercover reps as well.

people think reps and supplement companies have these secret agendas and grand master plans - hate to break the news to you but we dont. we are the gym rat next to you chasing some C-bol with Xtend and repping out the squats.
    You have to admit, though, this seems pretty convenient from Ron's standpoint. Throw the kid a bone, let him post a promo and act like a rep at the other board, in order to keep him around and bashing Gaspari over here while circumventing the rules. Really isn't even the kids fault, read his posts. He is dying to be a rep for Thermolife for some reason, but it doesn't take a detective to figure out why he isn't an "official rep." Because by not hiring him, it is easy to see he will continue bashing Gaspari at every chance without the consequences as if he was hired as a rep.

Wouldn't take a giant leap of faith to wonder how "random" the lottery he won was, either. Not saying it was rigged, I have no idea, but from being a member at MFF and here, I have to say I don't see how anybody could reasonably claim this doesn't look bad. I thought he was a rep, too, and I don't pay very close attention to either company.
    *SCC*
    *Tourette Syndrome Crew*
    *tics increase TDEE so not even mad crew*

hooguy11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm still trying to figure out what product lines are best/recommended by you pro's...

Originally Posted by getbustered View Post
    You have to admit, though, this seems pretty convenient from Ron's standpoint. Throw the kid a bone, let him post a promo and act like a rep at the other board, in order to keep him around and bashing Gaspari over here while circumventing the rules. Really isn't even the kids fault, read his posts. He is dying to be a rep for Thermolife for some reason, but it doesn't take a detective to figure out why he isn't an "official rep." Because by not hiring him, it is easy to see he will continue bashing Gaspari at every chance without the consequences as if he was hired as a rep.

Wouldn't take a giant leap of faith to wonder how "random" the lottery he won was, either. Not saying it was rigged, I have no idea, but from being a member at MFF and here, I have to say I don't see how anybody could reasonably claim this doesn't look bad. I thought he was a rep, too, and I don't pay very close attention to either company.
    Just to make clear about the Lottery.. there were 16 lotteries.. and I won once.. 1 out of 16.. lol.. I have almost 900 post on the thermolife's forum.. and you get to win a free product if you have 25 posts that week.. it was RANDOM.
    Last edited by lovehasrisen; 05-04-2010 at 01:56 PM. Reason: wrote "one" instead of "won".. lol..
    Doctorate in Brotology

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by hooguy11 View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out what product lines are best/recommended by you pro's...
    Just sayin..

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Definitely Gaspari and ThermoLife IMO

Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I used to be on a mix of different brands.

Isolate Protein: Nature's Best - Isopure
    Micellar Casein Protein: Optimum Presents: 100% Casein Protein
    Creatine: Prolab Presents: Creatine Monohydrate
    Glutamine: Higher Power Presents: Micronized Glutamine
    BCAA: Higher Power Presents: Micronized Glutamine
    Pre-Workout: BSN: N.O. Xplode
    Multi- Vitamin: Optimum Presents: Opti-Men

And lately I've been switching over my supplements to the Magnum products. Started with the Quattro protein and branched out from there. I definitely noticed a difference in my workouts in terms of energy and gains. These products are very clean because of the high quality pharmaceutical grade ingredients that go into them.

Here's a link so you can take a look:

http://search3.bodybuilding.com/prod...nutraceuticals
    Team Magnum
    Magnum Nutraceuticals Inc
    Override Your Genetics
    www.hardmagnum.com

--------------------------------
    Always Reppin it Back

My "Never Quit" Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=541970743&posted=1#post541970743

INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bryan_0025 View Post
    I used to be on a mix of different brands.

And lately I've been switching over my supplements to the Magnum products. Started with the Quattro protein and branched out from there. I definitely noticed a difference in my workouts in terms of energy and gains. These products are very clean because of the high quality pharmaceutical grade ingredients that go into them.

http://search3.bodybuilding.com/prod...nutraceuticals
    way to throw the pimpage in at the end...

you will fit in well here

Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by INGENIUM View Post

Bahahahahaha!
    RC (cuz this POS system will never let you rep back): ajerone, JayLS1-327, thefleshlight, Synapsin, Sloop x2 (changing avi so he can fap to it, PRONTO!), MikeCellucor, Powercage

Thumbs up

Thanks for the info, Bryan. Helps to understand why certain product lines are better and for what reasons.

Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Wink

hahaha

just trying to keep it real
    Team Magnum
    Override Your Genetics
    www.hardmagnum.com

Always Reppin it Back

lol.....
    Doctorate in Brotology

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=Bryan_0025;485915491]I used to be on a mix of different brands.

Thanks for the info, Bryan. Helps to understand why certain product lines are better and for what reasons.

No worries

If you have any questions - please let me know
    Team Magnum
    Override Your Genetics
    www.hardmagnum.com

Always Reppin it Back

You deleted my post and the interesting images that clearly show lovehasrisen is a "Thermolife rep"

Can't you just restore the part about how genius it is to have 'non-affiliated' 'non-reps'?

Or, nevermind, because I own the reps on here, so I'll just command you to undelete my post and infract yourself for crossing me.

Thumbs up

You deleted my post and the interesting images that clearly show lovehasrisen is a "Thermolife rep"

Can't you just restore the part about how genius it is to have 'non-affiliated' 'non-reps'?

Or, nevermind, because I own the reps on here, so I'll just command you to undelete my post and infract yourself for crossing me.
    Not sure what you're talking about here..

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Just sayin..
    Vyo-tech!

Loves "Whispering Eye's" Achilles_1986's Avatar
    Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SouthernLord View Post
    double t sports
    Lulz, the new muscletech??

Jarrow
    AOR
    Garden of Life
    Life Extension
    AEN
    XF
    Thermolife
    MAN Sports
    Scivation/Primaforce
    MST
    Gaspari
    NOW Foods
    Iforce
    BCS Labs
    Controlled Labs
    AllMax

These are companies that I have used and will continue to support and trust.

INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    huh?

EDIT: oh, i see...wasn't deleted by me. Personally, I would have negged/banned.

jES76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jES76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jES76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jES76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jES76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jES76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jES76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jES76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jES76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jES76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jES76 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Controlled Labs: GreenMAG, White Flood and Orange Triad

Just put in an order to try Muscle Pharm: Assault & Recon
    I sin, but I'm not the devil...I'm good, but I'm no angel...

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)

Come on man. It's the middle of the afternoon. Have a long island ice tea and relaaaaaax.

Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Achilles_1986 View Post
    Lulz, the new muscletech??

Jarrow
    AOR
    Garden of Life
    Life Extension
    AEN
    XF
    Thermolife
    MAN Sports
    Scivation/Primaforce
    MST
    Gaspari
    NOW Foods
    Iforce
    BCS Labs
    Controlled Labs
    AllMax

These are companies that I have used and will continue to support and trust.
    Appreciated man
    RC (cuz this POS system will never let you rep back): ajerone, JayLS1-327, thefleshlight, Synapsin, Sloop x2 (changing avi so he can fap to it, PRONTO!), MikeCellucor, Powercage

Loves "Whispering Eye's" Achilles_1986's Avatar
    Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rodzilla01 View Post
    Appreciated man
    Thanks Rod, its a long list but I trust these companies and love their products. Driven Sports is another one their Adrenalean is the ****!

huh?

EDIT: oh, i see...wasn't deleted by me. Personally, I would have negged/banned.
    You can't neg and ban me...remember?

Gaspari owns all the bb.com mods. OWNS them, I tell you.

This shiz gets so old, I'm half tempted to break a rep rule and get banned just to show that I'm not above the law. But then I guess the haters would say that I asked to be banned or some other stupidity.

Thumbs up

So how can I determine what product line to use if some of these posts are reps for the product lines? I just need an honest answer so I am able to maximize performance. Not a bunch of people repping certain lines.