Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    I wrote that based on the age of the OP. I was specifically referring to alcohol and drug use, and having unprotected sex.

I could go on, but if you don't get the idea from those few, you won't get it from anything else I post.
    I know what you meant, that's why I said I was sort of kidding. I guess I have however seen a move towards people (worldwide) looking for the "easy" way through life (re: risk free success), and imo, it has crippled many otherwise industrious individuals.

Thats all I was saying.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Drugs are bad M'key....
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

6' 195lbs 32" W 17.5" Gs HeismanWatch's Avatar
    HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Insight View Post
    Sorry if I find the concept of my job being to make my boss's life easier a bit depressing. I have always idealized the concept of being my own boss.

Will I have to pay my dues by working a steady job first? Yes. But I don't want to fall into the trap that many people I know have, which is working at a job they hate, hating their boss, feeling trapped in life, etc...

Maybe this is an unhealthy way to think, but it's gotten me to 21 so far.
    Nobody is their own boss. Everybody answers to someone!

You know, the guy that's passing you a check! Whether that is a company boss or client, you answer to someone!

His advise is 100% correct, so learn fast or fail faster than most!
    Pre-W/O Weight Days = IntrAbolic
    Post-W/O Weight Days = Purple Intrain
    PWO Weight Days = 100% Whey Optimum
    Protein Drink Between Meals = Myofusion
    BCAA's Throughout the Day = Xtend
    PRE Cardio Days = Purple Wraath
    PWO Cardio Days = Xtend
    Multi-Vitamin = Source Naturals Life Force
    Flex = Animal Flex
    Cissus = Supplement Direct

6' 195lbs 32" W 17.5" Gs HeismanWatch's Avatar
    HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Here's two:

b) Marry someone who is psychologically and emotionally stable. Make sure your future in-laws are emotionally and psychologically stable as well. The more stable your future wife and in-laws are, the happier you will be. Think with your BIG head, and not your LITTLE head.
    Basically, you don't only marry the girl, you marry her whole family!

Better make sure they (her family) bring as much to the table as you or more!!!
    Pre-W/O Weight Days = IntrAbolic
    Post-W/O Weight Days = Purple Intrain
    PWO Weight Days = 100% Whey Optimum
    Protein Drink Between Meals = Myofusion
    BCAA's Throughout the Day = Xtend
    PRE Cardio Days = Purple Wraath
    PWO Cardio Days = Xtend
    Multi-Vitamin = Source Naturals Life Force
    Flex = Animal Flex
    Cissus = Supplement Direct

Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't do anything that will have serious repercussions if you get caught. Regardless of how it looks in the beginning, your chances of getting caught usually turn out to be pretty high.

Never marry someone that is not a very good friend too. There will be times when love just isn't good enough to get you through and the only thing that keeps you going is not wanting to let down a good friend.
    "Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better!"

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. -A. R. Bernard

"The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places."
    Ernest Hemingway - "A Farewell to Arms"

Muclebuilder1 is just really nice. (+1000) Muclebuilder1 is just really nice. (+1000) Muclebuilder1 is just really nice. (+1000) Muclebuilder1 is just really nice. (+1000) Muclebuilder1 is just really nice. (+1000) Muclebuilder1 is just really nice. (+1000) Muclebuilder1 is just really nice. (+1000) Muclebuilder1 is just really nice. (+1000) Muclebuilder1 is just really nice. (+1000) Muclebuilder1 is just really nice. (+1000) Muclebuilder1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HeismanWatch View Post
    Basically, you don't only marry the girl, you marry her whole family!

Better make sure they (her family) bring as much to the table as you or more!!!
    Amen to that !

Zyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Never eat yellow snow

Don't eat lead paint

Never complain at a restaraunt before they serve you

tempephoenix is just really nice. (+1000) tempephoenix is just really nice. (+1000) tempephoenix is just really nice. (+1000) tempephoenix is just really nice. (+1000) tempephoenix is just really nice. (+1000) tempephoenix is just really nice. (+1000) tempephoenix is just really nice. (+1000) tempephoenix is just really nice. (+1000) tempephoenix is just really nice. (+1000) tempephoenix is just really nice. (+1000) tempephoenix is just really nice. (+1000)
    Think before you act...think of all the posible outcomes of your decision, then make it.

Be a man of your word..even if other people aren't.

Accept responsibility for your actions, learn from your mistakes. Failure is always an option but you can learn alot from it.

Don't own someone elses problems (friend , girlfriend - whatever) Be accountable for yourself never mind all the bad things people do to themselves or to you.

Count on and trust yourself..in the end it really is all you have.

Be proud of who you are as a person, pursue your education, be a good person, and do the right thing...even if it isnt the easiest thing.

Believe in yourself. You will learn alot of people aren't worth your time, and it will hurt.

There is a difference between selflessness and being taken advantage of. Give to the people you love, be generous...but know when you're not being loved back. All relationships are give and take...dont just give and dont just take.

There are some people worth trusting, but give them time to show you who they really are before letting them in.

Happiness comes from within..find happiness in little things you may take for granted. Remeber they can always be gone someday.
    Just your average everyday sane psycho supergoddess

rebelynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rebelynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Always pay yourself first and learn the various investment options.

Trust yourself.

Don't do to anyone else what you wouldn't want them to do to you.

Everything in moderation.

Keep your body healthy, without that life won't be nearly as enjoyable.

Remember you only get one shot at this thing called life and it could end in a moment so live it and breathe it all in.

Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    Im 19 have 67euro cash to my name in college living life one day at a time

PK-V is on a distinguished road. (+10) PK-V is on a distinguished road. (+10) PK-V is on a distinguished road. (+10) PK-V is on a distinguished road. (+10) PK-V is on a distinguished road. (+10) PK-V is on a distinguished road. (+10) PK-V is on a distinguished road. (+10) PK-V is on a distinguished road. (+10) PK-V is on a distinguished road. (+10) PK-V is on a distinguished road. (+10) PK-V is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    WOW just read every single post in this thread and that's some seriously helpful advice everyone, thanks.

I'm going back to do my final exams Monday in health and exercise stage 1 then im going on to do stage 2 personal training and then nutrition.

So ill be a qualified "Personal Trainer and Dietitian" what a title :P
    tbh im doing it to benefit myself and possibly make a career out of it
    I am interested in going on to compete in BB'n
    I just need to get my head together first
    In for the long haul

I recently gave up smoking and drinking before the new year and plan on never drinking again. Im very head strong when I say im going to do something I always follow through. A good or bad attribute im not sure .

I feel crummy right now cos im still bugging money off my parents in full time college. I want to get a job but the time I have on the weekend is very limited. But no excuse

I will be finished for a couple of months once I finish these exams so im a gonna go get a job in the gym of the new built local sports complex. And pay back some money. *fingers crossed*

Im currently far away from home where im studying now. I feel I need stay there and get a job and support myself there or im gonna be a failure. I also want to expand my potential. This is not gonna be easy.

Also that family marriage advice really hit home that was some grade A advice

Reps all round!

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    I recently gave up smoking and drinking before the new year and plan on never drinking again.
    Good deal. I can guarantee you that if you stick with this, you'll never regret it.

Im very head strong when I say im going to do something I always follow through. A good or bad attribute im not sure .
    LOL! This one can cut both ways!

This is not gonna be easy.
    You're likely to be right; it won't be easy, but it also wouldn't be nearly as rewarding when you succeed if it were.

Also that family marriage advice really hit home that was some grade A advice
    Family first.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

tantriclovernc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tantriclovernc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tantriclovernc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tantriclovernc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tantriclovernc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tantriclovernc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tantriclovernc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tantriclovernc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tantriclovernc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tantriclovernc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tantriclovernc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do whatever you want 'till you are 30 and take every risk that you can within reason.

Don't marry until you are at least 35 -- your options will sky rocket.

Learn a trade as a hobby -- carpentry, baking, HVAC whatever. It can save your hide one day.

Learn a second or third language -- It can save your hide one day.