Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    peanut2325 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Belching..... Really Gentlemen?!?!?

I rock socks off 24/7 cloudstrife1218's Avatar
    cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cloudstrife1218 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL, the blowdrying of the balls is definitely everywhere. I work at Equinox Fitness in NYC and all the old rich tards blowdry their balls. I won't even go near one of them.

I can't stand the people who know exactly where all the equipment goes, because they obviously get it, but yet leave it on the opposite end of the gym. sometimes i think on purpose.

I can't stand more than anything else when an client just cannot keep an appt. If i schedule you for 2pm, be here at 2pm. Do not assume you are my only client and i will blow off my next client just for you. I mean ****, even if i don't have a client after you, what the hell makes you so special that you can be 30 minutes late for our 1 hour session? Pisses me off to no end. You won't be late for work, or the doc, so why am i so different?
    Certified Exercise Physiologist
    ----------------
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!
    ----------------
    Slippery Rock University of PA Class of 2015 - Exercise Science --> Med School!
    ----------------
    You can't out train a bad diet
    ----------------
    Army Vet - OEF X-XI

Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cloudstrife1218 View Post
    LOL, the blowdrying of the balls is definitely everywhere. I work at Equinox Fitness in NYC and all the old rich tards blowdry their balls. I won't even go near one of them.

I can't stand the people who know exactly where all the equipment goes, because they obviously get it, but yet leave it on the opposite end of the gym. sometimes i think on purpose.

I can't stand more than anything else when an client just cannot keep an appt. If i schedule you for 2pm, be here at 2pm. Do not assume you are my only client and i will blow off my next client just for you. I mean ****, even if i don't have a client after you, what the hell makes you so special that you can be 30 minutes late for our 1 hour session? Pisses me off to no end. You won't be late for work, or the doc, so why am i so different?
    Just finish the session at 3pm regardless. It's the most frustrating part of our industry, people who don't value their trainer's time and outside life. Thinking they can rock up casually whenever, and expect the same service when they're much later than scheduled.

Usually it's a sign of poor commitment too (early signs) so keep watch of those clients and do be prepared to discontinue booking them if it puts your own schedule out too much. Like you said, it's very doubtful they be late to a doctors or dentists appointment, so the same applies. Explain this, and explain how it doesn't matter who follows their session (if anybody) as they only booked a set time (being 2 til 3pm).

In those cases, still have the 1hr workout/program prepared, but you only do til 3pm with them. The other half they have to do on their own.
    advertising/self-promotion not permitted

thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Reading all these posts,well,some of them,.. really makes me miss gym memberships. The one about leaving the sink on i relate to coz at my job at the (Grocery Store),i sometimes see this and i always wish i'd catch the perpertrator. Thing is,being that i'm an employee,i would have to act nice and smile while i tell the individual people are going to have no water because of this form of negligence.
    *Addicted to swimming during the summer crew.*
    *Despisement of 2nd hand smoke crew.*
    *Bring back the Commodore 64 crew.*
    *Create a new electric car/vehicle thats under 5 grand crew !*
    *I work very hard for very little pay crew. : ( *
    *I am just "Not Of" this stupid selfish world crew.*
    *I feel annoyed and disgusted of people pre-occupied with they're smart-phones crew. : / *
    *I grew up an Ultra Late Bloomer crew.*

TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nick041881 View Post
    Shadow boxers piss me off. The gym mirror is not place for UFC style antics.
    We have this one guy at the gym I workout at in San Diego who is probably around 45-50 and he completely gloves up and goes at it in the mirror, he even shoots what looks like to be double leg takedowns and works what appears to be a clinch type position. The funny part, there are two MMA gyms REALLY close to this gym.

Another thing that really peeves me are the people that take equipment into the sauna and then don't put it back. Yesterday there were not one, not two, but three 45lb plates in there. WTF!? Why are you using three 45lb plates in the sauna? I really don't mind the people that do calisthenics in the sauna (I occasionally do it), but this is to far. The other day there was a bosu ball, before that a couple of dumbells. This is crazy.
    “The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.” -Mark Twain

Check out my Reviews and Log Links:

http://teamx13pt.blogspot.com/

Quistfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quistfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quistfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quistfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quistfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quistfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quistfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quistfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quistfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quistfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quistfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have the classic "Oh crap, not him again" problem.

We have a gentleman named "Scott", really nice guy all things considered, but you cant get away from him. As soon as he spots you it's like a zombie spotting a human; he will drop whatever he is doing and scurry on over and start talking about the topic of the day, and the day before, and the day before that, and what his wife is doing, and what his kids are doing, and what the neibors wife was doing last night through the window... 3 hours later whilst trying to escape you have to just close the door while he is in mid sentance to get away.
    You better enjoy the ride, because its a long road.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    I hate the fxcktards who make the makeshift t-bar row w/an oly bar and v-handle and a corner of the wall... 90% of them just leave it there when they're done.

Also, why.... for the fxcking love of all things holy can't these dipshxts keep the collars in pairs? They're used in pairs so I don't see why one could be near the squat cage while the other one is over in East Bumblefxck!

Shoes in the sauna.. shoes in the steam room... Jesus Son Of Mary do you not have any common sense? Screw being polite to other people.. what about YOU!!??!! Do you really want the dog shxt you stepped on this morning to be all up in the humidity??

Leaving the faucet on.... You ungrateful little bastard, do you know that there are people in this world... no fxck that.. people in THIS COUNTRY that don't have running water? How much more energy does it take to push the damn handle down? When there is an apocalyptic war and you have to wash your dishes in the same water you used to clean your underwear, then you'll know the value of running water.

Oh and you sons-of-bitches that bring your stupid 45lb plates over to the ab benches and back extension stations. Why can'tyou put the damn thing back??? But more imporantly, why haven't you realized that in the 2 years that youve been doing this, your belly and love handles have gone nowhere!??!?!!?

May all you bastards die a slow and untimely death...

So some newbie w/a join date of Jan 2012 just negged me because I "went too far" w/this post. LOL. His rep power was one. I negged him back and he was deep in the red. LOL.

But yeah, almost 2.5 years later, thank GOD I'm no longer working at a chain gym.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Quistfitness View Post

We have a gentleman named "Scott", really nice guy all things considered, but you cant get away from him. As soon as he spots you it's like a zombie spotting a human; he will drop whatever he is doing and scurry on over and start talking about the topic of the day, and the day before, and the day before that, and what his wife is doing, and what his kids are doing, and what the neibors wife was doing last night through the window... 3 hours later whilst trying to escape you have to just close the door while he is in mid sentance to get away.
    Lol we have this guy, but the difference is he'll go around chatting up anything female in the place. He's actually almost gotten his ass kicked a couple of times by boyfriends because he just won't leave any girls alone. Spends probably three hours at the gym and actually works out for about fifteen minutes of it, and that's mostly if he's trying to chat up a cardio bunny. Plus he's always giving them really bad advice.

undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Personal Trainers who think because someone is paying them $x, its ok for him/her and their client to use ALL OF THE SPACE in the damn gym, with half of the equipment, occupying all of it for a good half hour or more while other paying gym members have to take a number for any one of said pieces of equipment.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by undie28 View Post
    Personal Trainers who think because someone is paying them $x, its ok for him/her and their client to use ALL OF THE SPACE in the damn gym, with half of the equipment, occupying all of it for a good half hour or more while other paying gym members have to take a number for any one of said pieces of equipment.
    u mad?
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by undie28 View Post
    As a trainer I don't do this, but I see trainers do it all the time. If this is happening to you all the time then just ask the trainer if you can work in like you would with anyone else. If they give you attitude then complain to management. Pretty simple. You're a paying member too.

undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) undie28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    u mad?
    yes mad. brb sitting a bosu ball in the middle of the cable station, on top of 2 steppers and doing dumbell drop set torso rotations on top

Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    As a trainer I don't do this, but I see trainers do it all the time. If this is happening to you all the time then just ask the trainer if you can work in like you would with anyone else. If they give you attitude then complain to management. Pretty simple. You're a paying member too.
    Exactly this.

If you choose to be a member at a facility where generally PT sessions are common and popular, then it sometimes has to be expected. Just work in with the 2 people, trainer and client, and treat it like any other gym situation. Fact is, the purpose of PTing for a lot of clients is to experience all that fancy circus crap, so whilst the positioning of equipment mightn't always be the best, there could always be a reason behind it. Just ask the person.

Cos thing is, they too are also paying, so that's a moot point being a paying member.

I suggest going to a more hardcore gym or a place where PTing isn't as common during those busy times, or places that won't get in the way of your workout as much.
    advertising/self-promotion not permitted

Tom156 is not very helpful. (-500) Tom156 is not very helpful. (-500) Tom156 is not very helpful. (-500) Tom156 is not very helpful. (-500) Tom156 is not very helpful. (-500) Tom156 is not very helpful. (-500) Tom156 is not very helpful. (-500) Tom156 is not very helpful. (-500) Tom156 is not very helpful. (-500) Tom156 is not very helpful. (-500) Tom156 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Quistfitness View Post

Lmfao! Yes! I HATE that crap. There is this same guy at my local gym, and he won't stfu! I go in to workout, not chatter away like a divorced housewife. Coming up to me whilst I'm trying to bench "Look at my deadlifts, aren't I awesome eh? Aren't my gains excellent? ".

PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm so glad you mad this thread so I can vent about the numerous stuff I have seen:

1) One person having 7 pairs of dumbbells by their bench. (Take one at a time and when you're done with it put it back)

2) Curling in front of the dumbbell rack blocking me from getting dumbbells. (Just take 5 steps back and curl the weight)

3) Using multiple machines or benches at one time hoping back and forth. (This one really gets to me because the person takes up multiple machines instead of using one at a time)

4) Talking or texting when using a machine or bench (I'm guilty of using my cell phone but if I have to make a call I will take my towel of the machine so someone else can use it until I am finished)

5) Forgetting to put back weight (All the time I see missing dumbbells)

6) Leaving your towel on a machine and leaving for 20 minutes then coming back to it

7) Filling up your 2 gallon water bottle at the water fountain making a line form.

I can think of more but I'm too tired.
    Visit these educational sites on nutritional and supplemental advice:
    AlanAragonblog.com
    BroScience.com

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheese3216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PhiDelt234 View Post
    7) Filling up your 2 gallon water bottle at the water fountain making a line form.
    2 gallon water bottle? notsureifsrs
    Drug free is the way to be (srs)

PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cheese3216 View Post
    2 gallon water bottle? notsureifsrs
    not srs it was more like gatorade bottles but still lol
    Visit these educational sites on nutritional and supplemental advice:
    AlanAragonblog.com
    BroScience.com

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Bobby45512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobby45512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobby45512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobby45512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobby45512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobby45512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobby45512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobby45512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobby45512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobby45512 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobby45512 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cronos1247 View Post
    I live right by Lifetime (I'm in New Territory) but I work out at 24 Hour at the Dairy Ashford exit.
    My dad goes to the 24, I heard they put up anti-steroid posters. They having a problem with dealers?

Registered User whufcwesthamuni's Avatar
    whufcwesthamuni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whufcwesthamuni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whufcwesthamuni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whufcwesthamuni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whufcwesthamuni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whufcwesthamuni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whufcwesthamuni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whufcwesthamuni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whufcwesthamuni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whufcwesthamuni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whufcwesthamuni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PhiDelt234 View Post
    I'm so glad you mad this thread so I can vent about the numerous stuff I have seen:

1) One person having 7 pairs of dumbbells by their bench. (Take one at a time and when you're done with it put it back)

2) Curling in front of the dumbbell rack blocking me from getting dumbbells. (Just take 5 steps back and curl the weight)

3) Using multiple machines or benches at one time hoping back and forth. (This one really gets to me because the person takes up multiple machines instead of using one at a time)

4) Talking or texting when using a machine or bench (I'm guilty of using my cell phone but if I have to make a call I will take my towel of the machine so someone else can use it until I am finished)

5) Forgetting to put back weight (All the time I see missing dumbbells)

6) Leaving your towel on a machine and leaving for 20 minutes then coming back to it

I can think of more but I'm too tired.
    I definitely agree with the ones in bold. It is just so selfish and inconsiderate when people start taking all the equipment out but are not using the majority of it. I workout at my College gym which is very small and gets very crowded. There are probably about 5 to 10 people trying to use dumbbells but there are only about 13 dumbbells there (1kg, 2kg, 4kg, 6kg, 8kg, 10kg, 12kg, 15kg, 17.5kg, 20kg, 22.5kg, 25kg, 30kg) and there is always one d*ck who feels they need to take the 10kg, 12kg, 15kg and 17.5kg all for bicep curls.

fatbasterd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TGates13 View Post
    We have this one guy at the gym I workout at in San Diego who is probably around 45-50 and he completely gloves up and goes at it in the mirror, he even shoots what looks like to be double leg takedowns and works what appears to be a clinch type position. The funny part, there are two MMA gyms REALLY close to this gym.
    I read what I'm about to post in here somewhere, but can't find it. Anyway, it went along these lines: there should be an unwritten rule that when a person starts shadow-boxing in front of a mirror in a weight room, it gives everybody else in the gym the right to challenge said person to a bare knuckled fight right there and then!
    In search of The Ultimate Truth!
    You train to look good, I train to kick your @ss!
    A day without training is a day wasted.

jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffsmith2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One of the worst I've seen is a dude took one of the padded workout mats into the sauna with him. He brought it back about 20-25 minutes later covered in his filthy sweat and just left it on top of the other mats.

RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) RevolutionFF is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1) Some guy taking his top off in the gym, then his mate proceeding to take pictures of him doing decline situps (any word spring to mind?)
    2) People leaving half eaten bananas around the gym
    3) Big guys in the gym taking full advantage of new gym goers lack of confidence and basically telling them they are going to use a piece of equipment before they do. The way they march up to them with a slightly aggressive stance.
    4) People that walk around with invisible lat syndrome.
    5) Guys wearing vest tops that are either tighter than tight, or come from a fashion store (again, any word spring to mind?)

6) And my biggest pet peeve - recently a guy smirking and almost laughing at others who are benching not a great amount. Just 'cos you bench more than someone doesn't mean you are any better dickwad!
    Tired of boring cardio? Want to add a challenge to your workouts?
    New book available on the Amazon store
    "Cardio Revolution: 54 Fat Loss Finishers - Pack of Cards Workout"

www.revolutionlifestyles.com

Online fitness, nutrition and lifestyle coaching.

Personal training - Wimbledon, SW19.

Fat Loss | Strength Training

bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbrock293 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did everyone forget about the guy that sits on the benches in the locker room with his bare arse on the bench? What about the guy who sits on the benches on his phone for 15 minutes and then I have trouble getting dressed due to no where to sit. Or the guy that says, "Hey, I am goin to be using that in a few minutes." and expects you to not even use it. Or the guys that do one set, then text for 5 minutes. Repeat. Or the guy that comes in every day and does incline hammer curls. Every day. How about the guy that takes pictures of the girls in the fitness classes?

hamletcat1 is not very well liked. (-100) hamletcat1 is not very well liked. (-100) hamletcat1 is not very well liked. (-100) hamletcat1 is not very well liked. (-100) hamletcat1 is not very well liked. (-100) hamletcat1 is not very well liked. (-100) hamletcat1 is not very well liked. (-100) hamletcat1 is not very well liked. (-100) hamletcat1 is not very well liked. (-100) hamletcat1 is not very well liked. (-100) hamletcat1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    How true

Registered User TheOfficialEpic's Avatar
    TheOfficialEpic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOfficialEpic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOfficialEpic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOfficialEpic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOfficialEpic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheOfficialEpic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol. Please, Hammer...Don't hurt'em. ;D

I hate the fxcktards who make the makeshift t-bar row w/an oly bar and v-handle and a corner of the wall... 90% of them just leave it there when they're done.

Also, why.... for the fxcking love of all things holy can't these dipshxts keep the collars in pairs? They're used in pairs so I don't see why one could be near the squat cage while the other one is over in East Bumblefxck!

Shoes in the sauna.. shoes in the steam room... Jesus Son Of Mary do you not have any common sense? Screw being polite to other people.. what about YOU!!??!! Do you really want the dog shxt you stepped on this morning to be all up in the humidity??

Leaving the faucet on.... You ungrateful little bastard, do you know that there are people in this world... no fxck that.. people in THIS COUNTRY that don't have running water? How much more energy does it take to push the damn handle down? When there is an apocalyptic war and you have to wash your dishes in the same water you used to clean your underwear, then you'll know the value of running water.

Oh and you sons-of-bitches that bring your stupid 45lb plates over to the ab benches and back extension stations. Why can'tyou put the damn thing back??? But more imporantly, why haven't you realized that in the 2 years that youve been doing this, your belly and love handles have gone nowhere!??!?!!?

May all you bastards die a slow and untimely death...

nickmweb is just really nice. (+1000) nickmweb is just really nice. (+1000) nickmweb is just really nice. (+1000) nickmweb is just really nice. (+1000) nickmweb is just really nice. (+1000) nickmweb is just really nice. (+1000) nickmweb is just really nice. (+1000) nickmweb is just really nice. (+1000) nickmweb is just really nice. (+1000) nickmweb is just really nice. (+1000) nickmweb is just really nice. (+1000)
    Walked into the gym the other day, reracked all the plates as my preworkout warmup (peeve #1). As I'm reracking everyone else's stuff, I asked Edward Scissorhands who was in the squat rack doing bent rows with 95 fking pounds (peeve #2) how many sets he has left. He responds 3... He then proceeds to finish his conversation on his cell phone for the next 5-10 minutes and do NO sets...(peeve #3) Grrrrr...

/rant.
    Last edited by nickmweb; 04-29-2012 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Typos... Autocorrect fail.

Rhino/Lion-Trickshotter IanGeda1's Avatar
    IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IanGeda1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Continues thread.........
    1 Corinthians 6:19

No matter how strong you get,don't ever try to take it all on alone. If you do, you're guaranteed to fail..Itachi Uchiha

"‎Knowledge and patience will counter greater skill"....Marcus Crassus

Current stats as of May 13 2014:
    Bench:245
    Squat:335
    Deadlift:405

TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Mine is actually of a trainer. He is old and way past his prime. He is so out of shape he seriously sits down throughout the entire session, so he obviously can't correct the awful form each that every one of his clients executes. He trains multiple clients on completely different programs at the same time(he has no clue how to create a program for an individual and their physical capabilities). And he even had the audacity to wear headphones while he is training clients. The last one I just can't comprehend, you are there to work and should never need some form of entertainment to make it through a session. I have never been so offended by a trainer in my life, everything he does seriously pisses me of and I just can't understand how people pay him.
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

Road back from herniated disc(feb. 10')
    Squat: 465
    Deadlift: 535

********.com/VizionFitness

ccrump1212 is just really nice. (+1000) ccrump1212 is just really nice. (+1000) ccrump1212 is just really nice. (+1000) ccrump1212 is just really nice. (+1000) ccrump1212 is just really nice. (+1000) ccrump1212 is just really nice. (+1000) ccrump1212 is just really nice. (+1000) ccrump1212 is just really nice. (+1000) ccrump1212 is just really nice. (+1000) ccrump1212 is just really nice. (+1000) ccrump1212 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some good ones on here.

For me, recently the people that irritate me is the guy who stands right in front of BOTH of the water fountains while he checks his messages on his phone.

The guy that curls in the squat rack using ALL the fking 10's on the bar, there are only ~12 - 10's and he's got 8 of them on the bar, yeah I can use a bunch of 5's but then I feel like the *******.

The studio (bodypump/zumba) playing their music way too fking loud so I can't even hear my music or what the person standing next to me is saying.

Standing next to me waiting for me to finish squats so you can use the bar to do deadlifts... !? There are 5 unused benches with plenty or room around them to rack up a bar and pull it off the floor.

cgdcefaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My gym was recently renovated... As I entered it - mind you, it was opening day and I was admiring the new equipment and such -, I saw my favorite equipment: the preacher curl. I was walking over to it, excited to use the brand new equipment when I was LITERALLY hit with a gust of flippin fart. An 80 year old man was doing the AB machine in which you lean with all your weight and utilize the entire gut... he ripped that thing so hard, and straight into my path, the very second I was behind him. It wasn't the most welcoming experience.