Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    Creatine nitrate with creatine HCL --> i.e. C-BOL.

Not only do you get superior solubility/bioavailability.... but you also get unsurpassable/SUSTAINED systemic vasodilation.

If your using monohydrate.... then you are using an inferior creatine.
    I think I wanna give C-bol a go. A few quick questions. I've read that you stated that only one serving daily is enough so 3 pre-workout and 3 post-workout should be okay right? Also, should I consume C-bol on my off days as well or just workout days? Thanks.
    Current Stack:

TP: WPI Cold-Filtration
    TP: 50%/50% Dextrose/Maltodextrin mix
    NOW Adam
    Labrada EFA Gold
    AST Micronized Creatine
    Core ABC
    Driven Sports Lean Xtreme

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BreakingPoint8 View Post
    I think I wanna give C-bol a go. A few quick questions.
    You will be amazed.

I've read that you stated that only one serving daily is enough
    Although my ThermoLife colleagues likely disagree with me.... I firmly believe that one serving per-day is sufficient.

so 3 pre-workout and 3 post-workout should be okay right? Also, should I consume C-bol on my off days as well or just workout days?
    You will likely get a different opinion from Bane [the formulator] however.... I must give you my honest opinion. 6 capsules pre-workout, and 6 capsules on non-workout days should be sufficient to recieve the benefits of significantly enhanced vasodilation, while simultaneously maintaining intramuscular PCr concentrations.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think I wanna give C-bol a go. A few quick questions. I've read that you stated that only one serving daily is enough so 3 pre-workout and 3 post-workout should be okay right? Also, should I consume C-bol on my off days as well or just workout days? Thanks.
    one serving should give you 3g creatine which is all you really need. maybe take 4 pre 4 post which is somewhere in the middle. taking 6 pre 6 post woud put you at 6g's which is an unnecessary amount (unless this form of creatine is effective at different dose than mono) maybe NO HYPE can comment on that

BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500)
    You will be amazed.

Although my ThermoLife colleagues likely disagree with me.... I firmly believe that one serving per-day is sufficient.

You will likely get a different opinion from Bane [the formulator] however.... I must give you my honest opinion. 6 capsules pre-workout, and 6 capsules on non-workout days should be sufficient to recieve the benefits of significantly enhanced vasodilation, while simultaneously maintaining intramuscular PCr concentrations.
    Thanks! You've been quite helpful.
    Current Stack:

TP: WPI Cold-Filtration
    TP: 50%/50% Dextrose/Maltodextrin mix
    NOW Adam
    Labrada EFA Gold
    AST Micronized Creatine
    Core ABC
    Driven Sports Lean Xtreme

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 8footballQB View Post
    one serving should give you 3g creatine which is all you really need. maybe take 4 pre 4 post
    Keep in mind that I am not the formulator of C-BOL, and Bane would likely disagree however, I firmly believe that 6 capsules pre-workout, and 6 capsules [3 capsules am/3 capsules pm] on non-workout days should be sufficient to recieve the benefits of significantly enhanced vasodilation, while simultaneously maintaining intramuscular PCr concentrations.
    ~

8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Keep in mind that I am not the formulator of C-BOL, and Bane would likely disagree however, I firmly believe that 6 capsules pre-workout, and 6 capsules [3 capsules am/3 capsules pm] on non-workout days should be sufficient to recieve the benefits of significantly enhanced vasodilation, while simultaneously maintaining intramuscular PCr concentrations.
    opps, somehow i read that as 2 servings of six caps on workout days. in that case, i agree with you.

are their any studies on this form of creatine? i have heard alot about c-bol but alot of negative things on these different forms of creatine

are their any studies on this form of creatine?
    You mean creatine nitrate? Not yet.

i have heard alot of negative things on these different forms of creatine

Just take the benefits of monohydrate, then remove it's poor aqueous solubility by using creatine HCL. Then add the significant/sustained vasodilation that accompanies nitrates.... and then you're left with a superior creatine/NO product.

Originally Posted by NO HYPE
    Oral Bioavailability of Creatine Supplements: Is There Room for Improvement?

The 6th Annual ISSN Conference and Expo - June 2009
    Donald W. Miller
    Associate Professor
    Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics
    University of Manitoba

So here is my interpretation....

In a balanced cross-over [10-subject] study design, creatine HCL has been shown to aquire a 47% increase in plasma AUC than that of creatine monohydrate.

Creatine HCL aquires a [SIGNIFICANTLY] greater aqueous solubility than does creatine monohydrate/pyruvate/and/or dicitrate. This significantly improves oral absorbtion and intestinal wall permeation as well as gastric empting intervals. This in turn means creatine HCL requires much less fluid to solubilize the dose, thereby eliciting less gastrointestinal distress with a reduced dose. This provides a more efficient method for enhancing creatine levels in the body. Overall, significantly improving solubility, results in significantly improved bioavailability.
    ~