kagaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) kagaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) kagaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) kagaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) kagaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) kagaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) kagaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) kagaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) kagaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) kagaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) kagaos will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Busting all plateau's with T-911 - Sponsored Log

Well, just finally got my computer up and running. I would like to thank LG Sciences for the opportunity to run this log! I will do my best to be unbiased and accurate. However, my subjective experience will not necessarily reflect that of others. Time to start the log!
    But first, lets go over T-911:
    A testosterone supporting and estrogen crushing sub-lingual tab.
    Ingredients:
    Testosterone Support Complex 150mg *
    Androsterone
    Cyclodextrin
    Ellagic Acid (Proprietary Standardized Extract)
    Resveratrol (Porprietary Standardized Extract)
    Yohimbine
    About me:
    School: Yes, will be starting college on Monday.
    Weightlifting: I have been lifting for about 2.5 years now, and I try to get in the gym 4-5 times a week, but with work, and school coming along, it might be harder for me to get in that often.
    Current Supps: Whey, Creatine, Jack3d.

I will be taking this as a standalone test booster to help me break my plateaus in the gym. Ever since my lifting buddy ditched me, I haven't been motivated and weightlifting just isn't what it used to be for me. My hopes with this product is that it will give me the boost in energy, motivation, and aggressiveness I need to get back on my feet.
    Goal: Lift until I am satisfied with myself. Estimated time of completion --> ∞

Current/Goal
    Bench - ~260/300
    Curl - ~120/130
    Squat - ~350/450
    Weighted Pull up - ~90/120

kagaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) kagaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) kagaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) kagaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) kagaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) kagaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) kagaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) kagaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) kagaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) kagaos will become famous soon enough. (+50) kagaos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I will be starting my first dose either today or tomorrow, depending on whether or not I can make it to the gym. Just glad to get this thing started though!

Current/Goal
    Bench - ~260/300
    Curl - ~120/130
    Squat - ~350/450

So, I wasn't around to post yesterdays work out, so I will do that today, along with todays workout. Lets get to it:
    Yesterday (20th) First Dose:
    Well I took my first dose under the tongue, and it seemed to take a while to dissolve. Maybe 20 minutes, but that's about perfect because the drive to the gym is about 20 minutes away.
    I decided to work Lats, Traps, and Biceps. My workout was as follows:
    Pull ups: 2 warm up sets of 10 (no weight), 6 sets of 10 with 35lbs, and finally 4 sets of 15 (no weight).
    - Comment - I defiantly felt more motivated, but I really felt angry when doing the sets with weight. It was just irrational anger. I felt the weight belt pulling down on me and it just made me angry. I know it's strange, but it worked out nicely I usually don't even finish my 6 sets with weight because I just give up.

Barbell Curls: 5 sets of 8 with 105lbs, 2 sets of 10 with 95lbs.
    Hammer Curls: 5 sets of 10 with 45lbs, 2 sets of 8 with 40lbs.
    - Comment - This was great! I was definatly feeling a pump but not the, how shall I say this, debilitating pump that I normally get. It was as though my arms were numb and I was unaware of how worked they really were.

Barbell Shrugs: 3 sets of 15 (wide hand positioning) with 205lbs.
    -Comment- At this point I was starting to feel the fatigue a little. My hands could barely hang on to the bar, normally I do 20 reps but I may have worked the forearms a little much.

I took a second dose about 4 hours after I got back from the gym, as per the directions on the bottle ("take one tablet in the morning, and one in the evening for testosterone support")

Today's work out:
    Yesterdays work out was pretty decent, and defiantly an improvement from the kind of work outs I've been having. Today, however was even better!

I decided to work Pecs and Triceps today, my workout was as follows:

Flat Bench Barbell Press: Set 1 - 185lbsX10 Set 2 - 205lbsX8 Set 3 - 215lbsX6 Set 4 - 225lbsX3 Set 5 - 215X4 Super Set 6 - 205X4, 185X 3, 135X 10.
    - Comment - This was great! I got to the gym and felt ready to lift some serious weights. Normally I'm a little nervous about doing heavier weights without a spotter but today I was very confident in myself...placebo? Who knows, either way it worked!

Flat Bench Dumbbell Press: 3 Sets 70lbs/hand at 8 reps.
    - Comment - Still felt good at this point, typically I'm wiped by my last set of these but not today!

Incline Bench Dumbbell Press: 3 Sets 65lbs/hand at 8 reps, and 2 Sets 60lbs/hand at 6 reps.

And as directed, I'm going to take another pretty soon here.

Now, what is it that is giving me these immediate effects? Because from what I gather, test boosters take a while to kick in. I thought maybe it was the Yohmbine giving me a mental boost, perhaps one of the other ingredients, placebo? Speaking of Yohmbine...libido is defiantly up. Nuff said.
    So what do I think of it so far? I think it's working quite nicely! Doing better in the gym, helps me to be more confident, and defiantly a libido booster!
    Well, I believe my next work out day should be Monday. Until then...

Current/Goal
    Bench - ~260/300
    Curl - ~120/130
    Squat - ~350/450

Yay, I'm back! So, had to skip Monday's lifting session, and I might have to skip tomorrows as well because of school, etc...
    However, today I got myself a good work-out in.
    By the way, I've been taking two tabs every day (including weekends), just in case I didn't mention that earlier.

So today's work out was a little disappointing, mainly because I'm not feeling that great (not sure why) and I didn't eat much today, which defiantly effected my work out. But here it is:

Aug. 25th work out

Pullups:
    1 warm up (no weight). 2 sets of 45lbs, at 10 reps. 4 sets of 35lbs, one at 10 reps, the rest at 8. 5 sets no weight, two at 15 reps, one at 10, and the other two at 5.
    - Comment - I was really dragging ass today, the first few sets were actually quite good, comparatively, however I found myself quickly running out of stamina.

Bent-over Rows:
    1 warm-up of 125lbs. 5 total sets of 175lbs. Set 1, 10 reps. Set 2&3, 8 reps. Set 4&5 7 reps.
    -Comment- Nothing extraordinary here, but as I said before, my stamina was defiantly not holding up (more than likely a result of the lack of food).

Dumbbell Rows:
    3 total sets 1 arm at a time with 90lbs (yes, I was using good form). All 3 sets I managed to pull out 8 reps with the little bit of energy I had left.

Even though I only did a half a$$ work out, I was pleasantly surprised when I weighed myself and I am up to 156lbs (I've got small bones and a high a$$ metabolism) from 153lbs when I started this log. Could just be water weight though...we'll see I guess!
    Until (hopefully) tomorrow, or Thursday....

P.S. I hope I'm doing this log right, if anyone could guide me in the right direction with this thing (If I'm doing something wrong) it would be greatly appreciated! You see, I haven't done any logs like this before, only ones for cognitive enhancers. :P

Current/Goal
    Bench - ~260/300
    Curl - ~120/130
    Squat - ~350/450

Aug. 27th
    Yup, I've been finding it really hard to get in the 4-5 days a week of lifting that I would like, but at least I'm getting a few days in.
    Today I decided to do a Pec/Tricep, and a little calf workout. All in all it was a great workout, all things considered.

Flat Bench Press:
    1 Warm up, 1 set of 205x6, 2 sets of 225x4&x3 respectively, 1 set of 215x5, 1 set of 205x 4, and finally 1 set of 185x6.
    -Comment- I did a slightly different routine with the flat bench today (weight wise, high, higher, high, low), and it seemed to work my pecs a lot better than my previous routine (weight wise, low, higher, low, lowest). I didn't quite feel the aggression that I did during my previous work out, but I was really dialed in and focused.

Flat DB bench:
    1 set of 75x8, 2 sets of 70x8&6 respectively.
    -Comment- My Triceps always start giving out at this point, and today was no different. However it was nice to see that I could use more weight this time

Incline DB Bench:
    1 set of 70x5, 2 sets of 65x6, and 1 set of 60x6
    -Comment- By my last set, my triceps really started to lag behind, as is usually the case.

JM press:
    I actually wasn't keeping track of how many sets/reps I was doing because I was just trying to exhaust the he11 out of my triceps. I was doing mixed sets (super, and regular) at odd intervals. However I was using 90lbs total BB.

Reverse Grip Bar pull-down (pulley):
    4 sets of 132x8&8&7&6 respectively.
    -Comment- The weight mentioned above is probably not too accurate considering it is a pulley machine, but at least it gives some perspective.

Calf Raises (Machine):
    4 sets of 200x20
    -Comment- Again, the weight mentioned is probably not too accurate, as it is a machine and the whole transfer of energy thing. However, it felt great to finally do calves, rather, to finally have the energy at the end of a work out to do calves!

Overall today was a great workout! I had the energy to do some heavier weight, and enough left over to get my (unfortunately, almost monthly) calf workout in!
    So far I'm liking what t-911 is doing for me. I did notice, however, that I am getting a little bit more acne, more frequently. Usually I have a bad breakout once a week, now it's more like 2-3 times. Nothing major though.

Current/Goal
    Bench - ~260/300
    Curl - ~120/130
    Squat - ~350/450

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome log and detail man! Perfect log!!
    Bachelor of Health Science - Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHSc)
    Creator of http://www.myprotrainer.com.au

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice log so far!

Thanks for the positive reviews guys! :P

Sept. 3rd

Finally!!! I finally got a chance to lift this week, man it is bugging the crap out of me that I can't lift as often! That aside, today was, overall, pretty decent. I decided to do a little bit of a mixed work out today. Here's what I did:

BB (EZ bar) curls: 1 Set of 105x10. 2 sets of 125x6. 1 set of 125x4. 2 sets of 115x6. Finally, 2 more sets of 105x6.
    -Comment- This was a nice change, I haven't done any BB curls for quite some time now and it was good to get back into them. Despite not doing these for a while, I actually seem to have gotten a little bit stronger/better at doing them. It was great too, by the end my arms were numb and it felt wonderful!!

1 arm DB preacher curls: 4 sets of 40x8
    -Comment- Like I mentioned earlier, my arms were numb and pretty much shot at this point so I had to use a measly 40lbs, but it was nice seeing my veins pop out again

Military Press: 2 sets of 125x8. 2 sets of 145x6. 2 sets of 135x6.
    -Comment- Here is another work out I haven't done in quite some time, and many of you might be like, "WTF? this guy is doing a pushing movement on a pull day??" Well, yes it is a little unorthodox, but like I said I was mixing it up a little, and it felt great to do so! I know this is kind of a weak press, but I was feeling some serious anger when doing these. Perhaps from the T-911? Perhaps from all the blood rushing to my head as a result of my pushing so hard? Who knows!?

Concentration Curls: 3 sets of 45x6 1 set of 45x3+2 forced. 1 set of 40x6+2 forced.
    -Comment- I was starting to crash at this point (perhaps from the military presses, or maybe the jack3d i took), so this was quite a task for me but I got through it.

I left the gym feeling pumped and veiny (sp?) as hell. It was a great feeling getting back into the old bicep workouts.
    Aside from the workouts, I feel T-911 has helped me to be a little more confident (placebo?) at college, as I don't live in the dorms so it's hard to get to know people. Today is a good example of that, normally I'm pretty shy when it comes to women, but for the last few weeks i've been more compelled to talk to them. Today I, instead of over thinking the situation, struck up a conversation with a girl that I like, nothing big but it's a start.
    Overall I feel more confident...defiantly more horny (gotta be the yohimbine), and I feel a slight boost in the gym. Gains haven't piled on, but that may be because of my diet. I only consume probably 2500 to 3000 cals a day, most of which consists of oatmeal (2-6 cups a day). Although gains are at a stand still, my strength has went up an appreciable amount.

Until next time...

Current/Goal
    Bench - ~260/300
    Curl - ~120/130
    Squat - ~350/450

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome updates man! Keep lifting hard and the results will show

I recently got my license revoked, for reasons I would rather not discuss. Because of this I will be unable to lift at the gym. I might be able to get in every once and a while if I can get someone to drive me there and back. However, I will work with what I have at home as best as I can (a bb with 130lbs total, a bench, and a floor :P).
    Probably going to be doing push-ups, and other no/small weight exercises for a while.

P.S. Revoked for 30days

Current/Goal
    Bench - ~260/300
    Curl - ~120/130
    Squat - ~350/450

Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kagaos View Post
    I recently got my license revoked, for reasons I would rather not discuss. Because of this I will be unable to lift at the gym. I might be able to get in every once and a while if I can get someone to drive me there and back. However, I will work with what I have at home as best as I can (a bb with 130lbs total, a bench, and a floor :P).
    Probably going to be doing push-ups, and other no/small weight exercises for a while.

P.S. Revoked for 30days
    that sucks bro. i just started t911 this week and i was lookin forward to seein wut kind of results u were havin.
    >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

1k+

Originally Posted by Ramrod2615 View Post
    that sucks bro. i just started t911 this week and i was lookin forward to seein wut kind of results u were havin.
    I was looking forward to see what kind of results I would get too! Man this is a serious bummer. Totally depressed...limited/no liftin, can't see my friends; zero freedom
    Could you link me up to your log?

Current/Goal
    Bench - ~260/300
    Curl - ~120/130
    Squat - ~350/450

YAY! By some miracle I got a ride into the gym today. Here be the workout:

Sept. 10

BB Flat bench:
    1 set of 185x10, 1 set of 205x8, 1 set of 215x6, 1 set of 225x4. Then it did the exact opposite (going down from 225 to 215, to 205, and so on), getting, starting with 225; 3, 5, 6, 6, and 8, respectively.
    -Comment-
    So I did a total of 8 sets of bench, usually I only do 6. It was nice to get in the gym finally I think that mental boost helped me a lot!

DB Flat bench:
    2 sets of 70lbsX8, 2 sets of 65lbsX8.

DB Incline bench:
    2 sets of 65x10, 2 sets of 65x7, 1 set of 60x8.
    -Comment-
    As usual, my triceps were defiantly feeling the burn, I think I might switch up my workout next time to fit in BB incline press, so it's not so hard the the old triceps.

DB Shrugs:
    4 sets of 90x25.
    -Comment-
    Just threw this in to mix things up a little, and give my triceps a bit of a rest.

J.M. Presses
    2 sets of 85x10, 2 sets of 85x8, 1 set of 85x6 w/ 5 forced reps.
    -Comment-
    Boy do I love JM presses! The burn is almost unbearable! But I love the burn

Being out of the gym for a while doesn't appear to have negatively impacted my lifting results. So, as far as T-911 goes it would appear the results don't fall off once you stop lifting. In a way, me losing my license will be an interesting (albeit unintended) experiment as to how not being (at all/as often) in the gym will effect my gains. Gotta look on the bright side.

Current/Goal
    Bench - ~260/300
    Curl - ~120/130
    Squat - ~350/450

Good boy for getting to the gym

Originally Posted by CraigMatthew View Post
    Good boy for getting to the gym
    Hahah Thanks

Sept. 18th
    Yes, I know this is going by slowly and I apologize.

Any hoo, gave up on trying to get a ride to the gym and just went ahead and did a little workout with what I have at home. (Bar, 100lbs total, floor).

J.M. Press, Triangle (hand position) Push up & Reverse Tricep Fly Super Sets (in that order).
    2 sets of JM at 90lbsX8 ---> 2 sets of 25 Tri Push Ups ---> 2 sets (each arm) of 15lbsX15 {This was done 3 times followed by...}
    1 set of JM at 90lbsX6 ---> 2 sets of 15 Tri Push Ups ---> 2 sets of 15lbsX10
    {Followed By}
    2 sets of regular push ups at 40 reps.
    -Comment-
    Being as I don't have much equipment/weight to work with I decided to do super sets, all of the above was completed in about a half hour. I think the T-911 helps to do fast, explosive work outs because after I did the above my triceps were (and still are) in extreme pain. It's GREAT! I can't even get close to touching my shoulders without wincing in pain. Heck I can barely touch my face! perhaps I over did it? Who cares, that was a great work out!

BB Curl
    3 sets of 105lbsX8, 3 sets of 105lbsX6, 2 sets of 80lbsX8.
    -Comment-
    Just wanted to get a wee bit of biceps in, since I was still feeling amped after my tricep work out. Didn't do too much but I can't complain!

Overall, despite my lack of weight/equipment I was able to get a great workout in, I really wish I could have done some legs but what can ya do?

Current/Goal
    Bench - ~260/300
    Curl - ~120/130
    Squat - ~350/450

Well done on making yourself train man!