Closed Thread
    JENNROMERO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Help!!! How to lose the belly fat fast!!!

I started to workout in the gym in may so i been working out for two months. I know it takes time but i nocticed alot of fat loss but ilost some weight on stomach but how can i lose that belly fat fast. Everytime i relax my stomach i look a lil bloated why? Please help?
    JENNIFER <<<( CONFIDENCE IS THE COMPANION OF SUCCESS)>>>>

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's a matter of getting the body fat lower which falls back on your diet. So that's where you need to look 1st. If your calories are in check, then you just need to give it more time.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Zenree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zenree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zenree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zenree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zenree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zenree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zenree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zenree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zenree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zenree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zenree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    It's a matter of getting the body fat lower which falls back on your diet. So that's where you need to look 1st. If your calories are in check, then you just need to give it more time.
    This^^^

Kimm - love that new avi shot --- you look awesome!
    *Obssession is a word the weak use to describe the dedicated

*That which does not kill me ... only makes me stronger!

sexyneedhelp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sexyneedhelp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sexyneedhelp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sexyneedhelp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sexyneedhelp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sexyneedhelp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sexyneedhelp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sexyneedhelp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sexyneedhelp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sexyneedhelp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sexyneedhelp has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what is the best way to eat to lose belly fat? low carb or low calorie?

IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't think it matters much if you do low carb or not. All you need do lose fat is a calorie deficit, about 500 calories per day deficit. Make sure 30-40% of your calories come from protein to maintain muscle the rest can be divided between carbs (30-40%) and fat (25-30%). And you can't lose "belly fat" specifically. Your body will lose the fat where it wants to lose the fat, just keep your diet clean and at a deficit and you will make progress. And no, 100000 crunches will NOT make you lose belly fat, it will just make the muscles under your belly fat stronger.

Irene

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by real6packabs View Post
    Belly fat is become a big problem for every one It should be reduced. For the information and details regarding how to lose the Belly fat fast can visit the site real6packabs.com which my friend suggested to me when I was in this problem.
    They helped me a lot.
    Like there's a freaking secret?! Give me a break!

Kimm4 gave the op the only needed information. There's no secret. It's all about cals in versus cals out and time.

Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this will be more healthy and effective and fast then anything anyone else says..

drop carbs, eat more good fats ( fishoil,nuts,olive oil)

get your carbs from veggies...

profits..

so no potato,spaggetti,rice,bread....

eat more protein... meats,fish,chicken....

give you 3 weeks to keep muscle and lose a bunch of belly fat..

fishoil will help with making sure you lean out correctly, and the protein will make sure to save and build muscle..

carbs all they do is add bf... fat in the other hand has no metabolic effect so insulin levels wont raise, also your body is more effective at using fat for energy then carbs due to insulin spike.

calorie deficit is not the answer... unless you wanna look like a dead concentration camp employee... you need more of the good food...

eating less never answers any problems... maybe for a bit but the results and long term health will not.
    ADMA Muay Thai gym.

SQUAT(ATG)- 275 (x15)
    DEADLIFT- 445 (x 6 W/CHALK)
    PRESS- 195 (3x5)
    DIPS- bw+55lbs-----3x8
    PULLUPS- bw+70lbs-3x8- MAX 110lbs added so around 305 total weight.

-STOP BEING A "FRIEND" AND FINISH THE DEAL.
    betheseducer.com {meet women,attract women,seduce women}

Bulking towards fatdom bouncingpuka's Avatar
    bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) bouncingpuka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thailegacy View Post
    this will be more healthy and effective and fast then anything anyone else says..

drop carbs, eat more good fats ( fishoil,nuts,olive oil)

get your carbs from veggies...

profits..

so no potato,spaggetti,rice,bread....

eat more protein... meats,fish,chicken....

give you 3 weeks to keep muscle and lose a bunch of belly fat..

fishoil will help with making sure you lean out correctly, and the protein will make sure to save and build muscle..

carbs all they do is add bf... fat in the other hand has no metabolic effect so insulin levels wont raise, also your body is more effective at using fat for energy then carbs due to insulin spike.

calorie deficit is not the answer... unless you wanna look like a dead concentration camp employee... you need more of the good food...

eating less never answers any problems... maybe for a bit but the results and long term health will not.
    ah.....yes......carbs just add body fat.....*rolls eyes*

Mindy1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mindy1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mindy1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mindy1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mindy1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mindy1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mindy1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mindy1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mindy1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mindy1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mindy1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No quick secret - keep training hard and reduce your calorie intake. Don't try to reduce your calories by too much though because you're bound to have a lapse and end up over-eating to compensate. Also, you can't just lose fat in one specific area!

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mindy1985 View Post
    No quick secret - keep training hard and reduce your calorie intake. Don't try to reduce your calories by too much though because you're bound to have a lapse and end up over-eating to compensate. Also, you can't just lose fat in one specific area!
    *plugs ears and screams loudly lalalllalalalalala*

lol...

le sigh...srs, the hardest part is diet!!!