Closed Thread
Page 1 of 333 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

RH Chat Thread: Part Tree Fiddy

Hard to believe we are on number three already!

Have fun and play within the rules!
    Psalm 121

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1st

GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000)
    2nd
    domari nolo

Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500)
    3th

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 29 seconds.

pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    3rd

EDIT - Fail, 4th

Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by pedrolima View Post
    3rd

EDIT - Fail, 4th
    lolwut?

GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is how I know your a republican. This isnt a pissing contest and I dont care what China is doing. I am talking about America and thats it. I can write a novel about how messed up the judicial system in America is and I am only 25 and I didnt live in the 50s,60s, or 70s. Its ludacris to think otherwise. Whats next? I guess America has the best healthcare system in the world

Oh yeah btw b4 any smart ass comments about if I dont like it then leave comments. I would if I could trust me. I cant leave right now due to the American Court system ****ing me
    Know how I know you're NOT a Republican? You get mad when a Republican tries to debate you calmly.

I'm not mad brah.

America does not have the best healthcare system in the world. And for you to assume that I'd believe that is not fair.

And why would I make smartass comments about how if you don't like it you can leave?

But just out of curiosity, if you could leave where would you go? Not trying to argue - just simply curious.
    domari nolo

Originally Posted by GoutDeMiel View Post
    Know how I know you're NOT a Republican? You get mad when a Republican tries to debate you calmly.

I'm not mad brah.

America does not have the best healthcare system in the world. And for you to assume that I'd believe that is not fair.

And why would I make smartass comments about how if you don't like it you can leave?

But just out of curiosity, if you could leave where would you go? Not trying to argue - just simply curious.
    i'm unaware and what is this?

pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I'm not mad brah.

not trying to start anything also brah, but if you dont mind, r u religious? if so, whats ur religion?

im not, just to understand ur position on the death penalty thing

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I'm not mad brah.

I would probably move to South Africa or Tokyo

oh yeah about the smart ass comments I wasnt talking about you.

Originally Posted by Spaghettii View Post
    lolwut?
    lol u beat me to it

not trying to start anything also brah, but if you dont mind, r u religious? if so, whats ur religion?

im not, just to understand ur position on the death penalty thing
    I consider myself to be a spiritual person - not religious. I was raised Roman Catholic and come from a big Irish Catholic family. Just not a fan of the Church atm. I think that this Pope is a misguided, over-zealous a$shole. Poor JP2 is rolling in his grave, brah.

That being said, I am a big fan of the separation of church and state.

Originally Posted by DJ-DuvalFLA View Post
    I would probably move to South Africa or Tokyo

oh yeah about the smart ass comments I wasnt talking about you.
    South Africa is bomb. But still have bigger problems than we have unfortunately. And Great Whites ....ftl
    Still one of the places I wanna see before I die though.
    domari nolo

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In on first page.

Never post in these but I have to make an appearance.

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have a great weekend all.

I am out till Sunday for some R&R.

Don't make me have to go all Admin on ya when I get back
    Psalm 121

I consider myself to be a spiritual person - not religious. I was raised Roman Catholic and come from a big Irish Catholic family. Just not a fan of the Church atm. I think that this Pope is a misguided, over-zealous a$shole. Poor JP2 is rolling in his grave, brah.

That being said, I am a big fan of the separation of church and state.

fair. still do you believe in the bible, old testament included n everything?

Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    In on first page.

Never post in these but I have to make an appearance.
    negged

fair. still do you believe in the bible, old testament included n everything?
    what do you mean by 'believe'?

do i believe that they exist? yes

do i believe that they are literally the word of God? no

do i believe that a lot of books/passages/etc were censored/eliminated/perverted to suit the social motives of King James? That's a big ten-four, brah

EDIT: I'm not the kind of person that will allow themselves to be force-fed anything. I question everything.
    domari nolo

do i believe that a lot of books/passages/etc were censored/eliminated/perverted to suit the social motives of King James? That's a big ten-four, brah
    Do you believe that moses was a prophet, guided by god, 10 commandments and all that?

just to be clear, im not religious and i have mixed feelings about the death penalty. im not gonna try to preach or change ur mind about anything lol

Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    first page!

ex girl might be pregnant and she would spite me by keeping the baby although she probably doesnt want it.

I believe the bible exists. Thats as far as I go with that one
    Last edited by Eric-Navy; 06-12-2009 at 12:32 PM.
    Baltimore Ravens.

I rep good posts.

EDIT: I'm not the kind of person that will allow themselves to be force-fed anything. I question everything.
    I kinda am the same way. I hated going to my HS(Christian School b/c I played sports) they tried to brainwash me all the time. I got suspended numerous times for questioning and arguing with them

Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eric-Navy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I hope the steelers eat sh*t this year... go ravens.
    Baltimore Ravens.

I rep good posts.

Originally Posted by Eric-Navy View Post
    I hope the steelers eat sh*t this year... go ravens.
    Its okay I understand your still mad about us beating you three times last year. You want a hug to make you feel better?

I kinda am the same way. I hated going to my HS(Christian School b/c I played sports) they tried to brainwash me all the time. I got suspended numerous times for questioning and arguing with them
    i was born in the biggest catholic country in the world and i wasnt even baptized :P i thank my folks for that decision

In Brazil, best schools are catholic and i went to some of em. me and my parents weren't "their kind of peeps" lol my dad had arguments with some teachers cuz he didnt want me and my brother attending some obligatory subjects on the life of christ or stuff like that, unless we wanted to

and he almost became a priest when he was younger lol

gotta love the old man

Do you believe that moses was a prophet, guided by god, 10 commandments and all that?

just to be clear, im not religious and i have mixed feelings about the death penalty. im not gonna try to preach or change ur mind about anything lol
    I think that Moses was a cool, inspirational dude that was in touch with his spiritual side (probably under the influence of something most of the time). Whether he was actually guided by God, I don't know - I'm only human, I can't answer that. But I do believe that the ten commandments are awesome words to live by, and I live by them myself.

I also believe that whoever the hell God is, he'd (no femi-nazi negs, plz) want us to live by them.

To tell you the truth, I've gone back and forth about the death penalty (and abortion too) numerous times. I fear the day that America lets Judeo-Christian beliefs dictate what is lawful and unlawful and that's why I don't allow religious beliefs to dictate my political beliefs.

Christians aren't the only ones living in this country.
    domari nolo

Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can't keep up with you guys. I'm not going to 29 palms and now have to spend an extra month in lejeune...fml
    PSN: Punisher1012
    ► WKEA ◄
    *** New Jersey Crew 973 ***
    USMC
    OIF Vet

Its okay I understand your still mad about us beating you three times last year. You want a hug to make you feel better?

Yes please, and I wouldn't hate them so bad if they weren't turning into the Yankees of football. But hey they are a winning team so why not be a fan. Joe Flacco > Big Ben in the years to come. Or maybe Joe = Ben, but he already pretty much does. Cant say im not proud of my team, getting to the championships with a rookie coach and rookie qb. Im looking forward to this years games for sure.
    Baltimore Ravens.

I rep good posts.

Originally Posted by Punisher1012 View Post
    I can't keep up with you guys. I'm not going to 29 palms and now have to spend an extra month in lejeune...fml
    lejeune blows, my parents live in swansboro so when i come home from leave im still not away from military. Last time I went on leave a month ago Cherry point was having an air show and I could see the planes flying around the beach area. FML
    Baltimore Ravens.

I rep good posts.

Yes please, and I wouldn't hate them so bad if they weren't turning into the Yankees of football. But hey they are a winning team so why not be a fan. Joe Flacco > Big Ben in the years to come. Or maybe Joe = Ben, but he already pretty much does. Cant say im not proud of my team, getting to the championships with a rookie coach and rookie qb. Im looking forward to this years games for sure.
    You mean with the fans?

Joe Flacco grew up down the street from me. He used to pick his nose and none of the girls talked to him.
    domari nolo

I think that Moses was a cool, inspirational dude that was in touch with his spiritual side (probably under the influence of something most of the time). Whether he was actually guided by God, I don't know - I'm only human, I can't answer that. But I do believe that the ten commandments are awesome words to live by, and I live by them myself.

I also believe that whoever the hell God is, he'd (no femi-nazi negs, plz) want us to live by them.

To tell you the truth, I've gone back and forth about the death penalty (and abortion too) numerous times. I fear the day that America lets Judeo-Christian beliefs dictate what is lawful and unlawful and that's why I don't allow religious beliefs to dictate my political beliefs.

Christians aren't the only ones living in this country.

Yeah, i'm also all for church/state separation. meaning, the politics of a nation should not be influenced by religious values.

that being sad, IMO christians who absolutely believe that "thou shalt not kill" are the words of god ("absolutely" not being your case, it seems) can't logically support the death penalty. I mean, as much as church and state are separate, it is still the killing of a human being, which to hardcore christians should not be acceptable

anyway, just my opinion lol

Closed Thread