Teach Me How to Dougie asianstyles's Avatar
    asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What are your favorite carb-up foods?

Right after my depletion work-out, I like to eat a muffin. During general carb-up meals, lately I have been eating a lot of cornbread made from a whole wheat, stone ground mix.
    Not affiliated

juliane. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Whole wheat bread and pasta

startnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) startnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) startnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) startnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) startnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) startnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) startnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) startnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) startnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) startnow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cap'n Crunch cereal :-)

Omn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bagels. Lots of bagels + jam.
    You racka disciprine!
    -Wise Old Man

MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ff ice cream
    ff greek yogurt with fruit
    ff milk and kashi cereals
    whole grain pasta
    ff cheese
    plain pretzels
    banana's
    kashi cereal bars
    sweet potatoes

I workout all week mon-sat, so I dont do a depletion workout just carbup for 12 hours on sunday morning-evening and then have a keto meal before bed like eggs and pb.
    Last edited by MdFitness; 06-12-2009 at 07:57 PM.

SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000) SophieM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    tortellini with Alfredo/Parmesan sauce and MILK!!!!!!!!
    Me vs. Me: Lifting with UCTD: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170084343

lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by asianstyles View Post

Right after my depletion work-out, I like to eat a muffin. During general carb-up meals, lately I have been eating a lot of cornbread made from a whole wheat, stone ground mix.
    steak n cheese pies , icecream with choc sauce and cream , lasagne , nachoes

keep in mind i play field hockey and save **** like this around my game otherwise thatd be the worst carb up ever