LeVampire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gymless/Bodyweight Workouts.

Would anyone please suggest me a good routine for Bodyweight Workouts, it can be a book/post/thread/vid/dvd/anything actually .. One of those Gymnastics/Navy/Seals workouts.

I'd need an intense one .. Less than 8 weeks routine.

My Stats .. If you need them :

"forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116784341"

Registered User maneatingracoon's Avatar
    maneatingracoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LeVampire View Post
    Would anyone please suggest me a good routine for Bodyweight Workouts, it can be a book/post/thread/vid/dvd/anything actually .. One of those Gymnastics/Navy/Seals workouts.

I'd need an intense one .. Less than 8 weeks routine.

My Stats .. If you need them :

"forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116784341"
    I also need a intense workout? however, keep in mind that a diet is needed to. I have been told actually that the diet is more important then the workout itself. This is difficult for me since i am a poor college student but i wish you luck.

TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you can try this :
    http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/brent2.htm

EDIT : I may go easy on the running, I'm sure my legs will break if I really do the whole thing !

kevjjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevjjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevjjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevjjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevjjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevjjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevjjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevjjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevjjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevjjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevjjohnson will become famous soon enough. (+50)

The Navy SEAL Workout

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/080...pf_rd_i=507846

This is a great book for bodyweight workouts.
    The juice is worth the squeeze.

I rep back

Taiden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I too would like to learn a gymless workout... but would one get better results with a gym workout? The biggest advantage I can see is being able to better isolate muscle groups.

whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000)
    check out the rosstraining forums. i have one of the books great stuff

Jarhead274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarhead274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarhead274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarhead274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarhead274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarhead274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarhead274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarhead274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarhead274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarhead274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jarhead274 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by whiteboyy09 View Post
    check out the rosstraining forums. i have one of the books great stuff
    ^^^This^^^

Taiden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jarhead274 View Post
    ^^^This^^^
    after checking out the forum and the videos I have opted to buy Never Gymless. I'm glad you two vouched for Ross. Until it comes in the mail I will be using the navy seal workout guide.

Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christianyouth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    After awhile you will hit the wall with body weight workouts, I went 6 months were all I did was BW training. I suggest if you are doing this because you don't have access to equipment, check out Ross Enamait's Sandbag stuff. This is some crazy stuff.

You get a huge military duffell bag, a bunch of large ziplock bags, and a bunch of sand(you can get this at Home Depot). Fill the ziplock bags with sand, until you have a weight that you can shoulder press about 12 times, and then go find some area where you can run hard(preferably a track but maybe a level field will work).

Now you are set to start a super intense, lactate inducing workout.

Warm up properly(you can make the bag pretty light and go through a lot of basic movements), run, etc do whatever you got to do get ready for a total body workout.

Sprint 100m, jog back to start
    Back squats with the bag almost to failure(probably around 15-30 reps. You will be fatigued after the run)
    Overhead press with the bag almost to failure
    Deadlift almost to failure(remember you're body is about ready to die at this point)
    Have someone place bag across your lower shoulder blades/middle back and do Push ups almost to failure.

If you can, repeat cycle three times. This is a cheap workout that is insanely tough and good at developing a high work load capacity.

Enjoy!

(btw, if you like to challenge your body, bodyweight exercise is eventually going to bore you to death.)

LeVampire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've read about the Ross Enamait .. But they said it's for ADVANCED People, not Newbs like me.

@Christian Youth : Have you ever seen gymnastics ?, These peeps only depend on bodyweight.

Matty34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TeddySchorr View Post
    you can try this :
    Navy Seal Workout

EDIT : I may go easy on the running, I'm sure my legs will break if I really do the whole thing !
    Is there any other exercise I could use other than swimming?

muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.
    � Jerry West �
    How to Upgrade Your Life: A Primer On Diet And Fitness
    https://guavarilla.wordpress.com/fitness-guide/