Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dd2inxs still has a couple of days to go, and will post up her final review, then... I can say that the results she got were phenomenal, since she doesn't respond well to most supps of this nature...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by littlefry View Post
    Good looking feed back here G. Just wondering would it be better to run 2 cans of project-c back to back in order to obtain greater results or is it mroe of a 3 week cycle 1 week off deal like m-stak or stak?
    You could definitely run two cans back to back bro. Another option would be to use it staggered over the course of a couple of months during a prolonged diet.

Originally Posted by Fitzwell View Post
    Mine will be up tomorrow morning, sry for the late start
    All good bro... Look forward to reading your stats.

Originally Posted by mrdead View Post
    dd2inxs still has a couple of days to go, and will post up her final review, then... I can say that the results she got were phenomenal, since she doesn't respond well to most supps of this nature...
    Very nice. Eager to hear about Lady Dead's results.

Peace, G
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    since i ended up starting late, i still have a little bit left to go
    goodbros, always and forever.

Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Get Sum!

Project C Final Review
    Thermo - 7/10 - I could definitely feel it some days, but not consistently, still nice when it was kicking in.
    Energy - 5/10 - I did not really get any energy boost from this product, but in fairness I have built up a pretty high tolerance to stims so its kind of a wash.
    Focus - 9/10 - felt concentrated in every workout
    Appetite Suppression- 10/10 - this was a huge one for me, and I was very happy with Project C in regards to this.
    Overall - 8/10 - I was happy with this product and the opportunity to run it for universal, I would run this product again probably back to back for a full 42 days.

Measurements - All are non-flexed/non-sucked in
    Weight - Begin - 206.6 - End - 204.2 = - 2.4 lbs.
    Waist Begin - 34 inches - End - 33 inches = -1.0 inches
    Chest Begin - 42 inches - End - 42.25 inches = +.25 inches
    Arms Begin - 14 inches - End - 14 inches = 0.0 inches
    Quads Being - 23 inches - End - 23 inches = 0.0 inches

Comparison Pictures - These are both flexed, I had 1 of the stomach relaxed, but the comparison pic completely washed out the one of the left is day 21, the one on the right is day 7, sadly I didn't get pics up from day 1. but it still gives a bit of reference. Pics are decent quality, but don't really show the full inch i lost off my waist.

Overall Feelings
    -This was a great run with a great company and a solid product, i took a full inch off my waist while managing to go up in weight/reps on every exercise...yes every single exercise! This was a great opportunity. Ready for this beast to hit the shelves
    -I see this product as kind of a stim version of Lean Xtreme, you might not shed 10 pounds(although some testers did), but it really helps to tighten you up without taking away any strength. And for a guy like me who works hard for every lb. this is the kind of stuff I like

THANK YOU UNIVERSAL NUTRITION
    Last edited by Fitzwell; 06-13-2009 at 07:43 PM.

stackplates is just really nice. (+1000) stackplates is just really nice. (+1000) stackplates is just really nice. (+1000) stackplates is just really nice. (+1000) stackplates is just really nice. (+1000) stackplates is just really nice. (+1000) stackplates is just really nice. (+1000) stackplates is just really nice. (+1000) stackplates is just really nice. (+1000) stackplates is just really nice. (+1000) stackplates is just really nice. (+1000)
    Final Thoughts...

Starting Weight: 186.0
    Ending Weight: 180.6

Energy: 8/10
    Project C gave me a different type of energy. It wasn't a big initial burst of energy, but i noticed that it would keep going for a while. If i took it too late at night i would find myself lying awake in bed, which has never been an issue with me and any other supplement. I liked the steady energy though.

Appetite Suppression: 10/10
    I found myself forcing myself to eat food within about 3 hours of taking Project C. I couldn't even come near to handling the amount of food I could when not taking Project C. I know this because my diet unfortunately slipped a few times. But absolutely one of the best hunger suppressors i've ever experienced.

Thermogenic Effect: 9/10
    It was definitely there. I noticed it most during my workouts as i really don't sweat at all, even during cardio but i found myself pouring sweat when taking Project C about 30 mins pre-wo.

Overall: 9/10
    I really liked Project C. Universal has impressed me once again. This was everything i expect a fat burner to be and for it only being 21 days it whooped my ass into better shape than i've ever been in before. Definitely the best i've used yet.
    *never had abs in my entire life crew*

Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bump for audience. Peeps need to be aware of this product and anticipating its release...these logs ain't lying.

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fitzwell View Post
    Bump for audience. Peeps need to be aware of this product and anticipating its release...these logs ain't lying.
    I hear that bro. The results are undeniable.

Peace, G
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

DD2INXS will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD2INXS will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD2INXS will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD2INXS will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD2INXS will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD2INXS will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD2INXS will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD2INXS will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD2INXS will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD2INXS will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD2INXS will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Red face

Originally Posted by mrdead View Post
    I've still got 1 more day, left.
    "Life is short, so keep your sense of humor and eat dessert first!"

DD2INXS will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD2INXS will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD2INXS will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD2INXS will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD2INXS will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD2INXS will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD2INXS will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD2INXS will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD2INXS will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD2INXS will become famous soon enough. (+50) DD2INXS will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile Final Thoughts

Well, my weight today was 128.0, for a total weight loss of exactly 11 pounds. This is actually very big for me, as I normally have not responded well to products like this. Even more surprising, was that this occurred with the monthly issue being in the middle of this. I would highly recommend this to anyone, and look forward to when they put this out on the market.

Energy was constant throughout, and not the jittery type that is normally occuring with this type of product. 10/10

I didn't notice much in the way of appetite changes, but my husband said that I didn't really eat as much as before. ?/10

As far as the weight loss/thermogenic 10/10 this was extremely important for me. 10+/10
    "Life is short, so keep your sense of humor and eat dessert first!"

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by DD2INXS View Post
    Well, my weight today was 128.0, for a total weight loss of exactly 11 pounds. This is actually very big for me, as I normally have not responded well to products like this. Even more surprising, was that this occurred with the monthly issue being in the middle of this. I would highly recommend this to anyone, and look forward to when they put this out on the market.

Energy was constant throughout, and not the jittery type that is normally occuring with this type of product. 10/10

I didn't notice much in the way of appetite changes, but my husband said that I didn't really eat as much as before. ?/10

As far as the weight loss/thermogenic 10/10 this was extremely important for me. 10+/10
    Wow 11 pounds is fantastic. Props to you for putting in the hard work
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Wow 11 pounds is fantastic. Props to you for putting in the hard work
    It's because I kept threatening her with a phone call to Rage... *LOL* Seriously, though... She really did put in some hard work!!!
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*