Strong Mind, Strong Body sdfan13's Avatar
    sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

What should my next supp be??

I'm low on white flood and gonna take a break from stims for about a month.

Currently running green mag, purple wraath, orange triad..

What would be a good supp to add, preferable a preworkout but doesnt have to be..

I'm always interested in trying new products to see what works for me, but what have you guys had good results with?

So far i've been thinking MAN BodyOctane, MAN Blueprint, CL BlueGene, CL Glycergrow.. Any other ideas

Right now i'm eating just a tad below maintanence, working my way into my bulk.

Thanks guys

jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonnyflores is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It gets blindly crapped on most of the time, but give the original GAKIC a try if you have never used it. It will fit in with your goal to avoid stims for a bit and it is still one of my favorite pre-workout supps around.

Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100)
    Mesomorph

DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DedicatedToLift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Glycergrow is pretty good for pumps, but doesn't do anything for focus (obviously). I ran a log of SAN Magnum V-12 and really enjoyed that for pumps and focus. The best thing is that there is no caffeine in it! If you are interested in it, the orange flavor was pretty damn good.
    Obsession is what lazy people call dedication

DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50) DEATHEYE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by joshcallahan View Post
    I'm low on white flood and gonna take a break from stims for about a month.

Currently running green mag, purple wraath, orange triad..

What would be a good supp to add, preferable a preworkout but doesnt have to be..

I'm always interested in trying new products to see what works for me, but what have you guys had good results with?

So far i've been thinking MAN BodyOctane, MAN Blueprint, CL BlueGene, CL Glycergrow.. Any other ideas

Right now i'm eating just a tad below maintanence, working my way into my bulk.

Thanks guys
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vyo/nitro.html

J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Cubed is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MAN BodyOctane or CL Glycergrow both look like great supps. I really like glycergrow, but I've heard a lot good things about Body Octane too.
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew
    300+ Bench Crew
    IRB 9k+
    ~Polish Strength Genetics~

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you're looking for a great stim-free preWO, checkout BodyForge. There's a promo in the Company Promo section where you could score a tub
    o_O

mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Death Head View Post
    Mesomorph
    ^ This

by APS

Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Since you said your still looking for a Pre Workout I would suggest Nimbus Blast. I know you are laying off the stims, but Blast only has 60mg of caffeine per serving. Blast also has our Poseidon Complex in it which is very beneficial, plus it is currently Buy 2 Get 1 Free.

That's 225 servings for 66.51 when using the 10% off coupon. That comes out to less than .30 cents per serving.

Strong Mind, Strong Body sdfan13's Avatar
    sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ok i narrowed it down...

Some last opinions... Bodyforge, MAN BodyOctane, CL GlycerGrow, Non Stim Ragnarok...

??????

Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100)
    once again try mesomorph

mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Death Head, how would you rate Mesomorph vs WF? I'm cycling off stims for like three weeks so just wonderin. I noticed it had Glycocarn GLPC in it, which has always intrigued me.
    When I see myself in the mirror, I say, "Fcuk that guy, I can do better."

AIX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Different Stacks

I really love to try new supp stacks..

2 Months on
    BSN No Xplode
    Cellmass
    Syntha-6
    Animal Pak
    & (On Whey)

2 Months on
    CL White Flood
    Green Mag
    Animal Pak-Syntha-6 & (On Whey)

1 Month on
    Mixed White Flood
    Xtend
    Allthewhey
    Syntha-6 & Pro Complex

Future 2 Months on
    SP250
    Size ON
    Myofusion
    (ON- ProComplex)

If you like this give them a try.

it has lots of very useful ingredients and at very good doses.

when i went off WF i actually used Mesomorph.

it got me going and i actually felt it even with no caffeine. the best thing was prolly the extra endurance

the taste is the only bad thing

Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by joshcallahan View Post
    Ok i narrowed it down...

Some last opinions... Bodyforge, MAN BodyOctane, CL GlycerGrow, Non Stim Ragnarok...

??????

I think your current stack is just fine. You have your creatine category for strength and recovery covered. Check. You have your EAA/BCAA category for stamina, endurance, and recovery covered. Check. You have your multi-vitamin category for to meet the cellular demands of hard training athletes covered. Check. If you're backing away from stims, what else do you really need pre-workout beside a lot of good fuel from food to burn through?

My advice. Save yourself some money Stick with what's working for you. You can add any one of those you're considering, but how will you really know if it's working if you're already on 3 other products?