darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cardio bike. what effect does it have on legs muscles?

i do squat/deadlifts once or twice a week depending on how energetic i feel, and every day i do 30 minutes moderate cardio bike session , how will cardio effect the muscle growth in legs?

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    as long as you are getting adequate nutrition and rest it shouldn't affect muscle growth. I cycle commute to and from work during the warmer months and that is an hour a day, when I'm cycling I just increase my protein/calories to accommodate for the additional exercise.
    Instagram - @dazlittle123

darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by dazlittle View Post
    as long as you are getting adequate nutrition and rest it shouldn't affect muscle growth. I cycle commute to and from work during the warmer months and that is an hour a day, when I'm cycling I just increase my protein/calories to accommodate for the additional exercise.
    thnx for sharing that man.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by darenblack View Post
    i do squat/deadlifts once or twice a week depending on how energetic i feel, and every day i do 30 minutes moderate cardio bike session , how will cardio effect the muscle growth in legs?
    My observation has been more quad definition and "thunder thighs" depending on whether it was hi speed spinning or climbing.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    My observation has been more quad definition and "thunder thighs" depending on whether it was hi speed spinning or climbing.
    do you mean hi speed spinning>>>more quad definition
    and climbing>>>bigger thunder thighs???

txironbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txironbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txironbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txironbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txironbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txironbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txironbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txironbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txironbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txironbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txironbutt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You can greatly improve the look of your legs by cycling...but you would be much better served to get your muscle gains from the gym, if size is your goal.

Unless you train A LOT...like you are going to do the Tour de France or compete in Olympic Track cycling, you will probably not gain much size on your legs at all from cycling alone...Certainly not as much as if you spent the time in the gym instead.

As for the effect of 30 minutes of moderate cardio....That can be a big help to speed recovery from the Squats and Deadlifts.
    Nothin to it but to do it