Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Scrote is not very helpful. (-500) Scrote is not very helpful. (-500) Scrote is not very helpful. (-500) Scrote is not very helpful. (-500) Scrote is not very helpful. (-500) Scrote is not very helpful. (-500) Scrote is not very helpful. (-500) Scrote is not very helpful. (-500) Scrote is not very helpful. (-500) Scrote is not very helpful. (-500) Scrote is not very helpful. (-500)
    Stuff was horrible!

JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I tried this, Thanks OP, Very tasty , but i messed it up two times before I got it right, Repped thanks!

By the way guys, you should really try Chicken Pizza, Its amazing! Some pics i took:

Before cooked (Base is thin layer of chicken breast)

Cooked for 10mins in oven:

Im that kid, Im the kid who lifts more than you with perfect form, Im the kid who leaves his ego before walking to the gym, Im the kid that respects you if you respect him, Now you know me, Im that kid :)

My name is Navid and I've won the 2013 BNBF British Championships at the age of 19.

I rep back Twice (srs) - The best Coder/Designer you will ever find! PM if you need something done (PHP/Ajax/CSS/Mysql) -

Andypandy999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andypandy999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andypandy999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andypandy999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andypandy999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andypandy999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andypandy999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andypandy999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andypandy999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andypandy999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andypandy999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm loving this recipe mmmmmm pizza

bappz08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bappz08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bappz08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bappz08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bappz08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bappz08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bappz08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bappz08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bappz08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bappz08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bappz08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alright so since it's my "cheat" day I searched around for some fun, outside the box recipes. I haven't had pizza in a while and since I'm Italian I was in dire need of some traditional Italian cuisine. So, I came across this and tried it out, holy **** was it good. I doubled up some ingredients you called for and used 1/2 cup of egg whites instead of 2 eggs. The crust was somewhat bland due to the fact I used egg whites instead of eggs, so I compensated by putting some Thyme, Rosemary, Sage, Marjoram, Oregano and Basil on the top.

2 tbsp - Almond Flour
    1 1/2 tbsp - Olive Oil (Love EVOO)
    1 tbsp - Parmesan
    1/2 Cup - Egg Whites (2 Large Eggs)

Mixed that and fried it as mentioned, then:

Spread on some organic marinara sauce, fat free natural Kraft cheese, shredded chicken breast then the seasonings I mentioned.

I had to take a pic, mmmmmm.

Edit: I used Canola Oil for the pan, it worked great.
    Attached Images

albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50) albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50) albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50) albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50) albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50) albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50) albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50) albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50) albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50) albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50) albert88en will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just made it tonight.....

Very filling and a bit salty this time! Will try adding some more almond flour and less salt in general.

jmart21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmart21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmart21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmart21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmart21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmart21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmart21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmart21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmart21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmart21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmart21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This was awesome!!!! I doubled the recipe and it was great. Put some ground beef, green peppers and cheese on top!

Delicious.

making it again tomorrow! lol
    My Cutting Log/Bodybugg Review:
    <http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=714033911#post714033911>

You rep me; I rep you!
    -----------------------

Registered User DedicationJones's Avatar
    DedicationJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DedicationJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DedicationJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DedicationJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DedicationJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DedicationJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DedicationJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DedicationJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DedicationJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DedicationJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DedicationJones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JustNavid View Post
    I tried this, Thanks OP, Very tasty , but i messed it up two times before I got it right, Repped thanks!

By the way guys, you should really try Chicken Pizza, Its amazing! Some pics i took:

Before cooked (Base is thin layer of chicken breast)
    You need to cook chicken for more than ten minutes unless it's pounded incredibly thin unlike your picture. I'm not trying to be a dick, but you are risking your health by eating undercooked chicken.

That being said, the pizza the op posted looks amazing, and I plan on making it when I am ketoing to cut.

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think I'm going to make a breakfast version tomorrow with some bacon, sausage and scrambled eggs. I'm going to try using ground flax for the crust in place of Almond. 6g carbs per Tbsp, all of which is Fiber. Not sure whether I'll use Alfredo or Tomato for sauce, but I'll post some pictures if it turns out good.

razzleZdazzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) razzleZdazzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) razzleZdazzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) razzleZdazzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) razzleZdazzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) razzleZdazzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) razzleZdazzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) razzleZdazzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) razzleZdazzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by kickchickbecca View Post
    I first made this yesterday and fell in love.
    It's filling.. it's delicious and best of all.. it's keto friendly!

CRUST:
    1 tbs. almond flour (ground almonds)
    1 tbs. parmesean cheese
    1 tbs. olive oil (I usually use a little less)
    1 egg (you could also just use egg white if you prefer to lighten the calories)

*extras - you can also add garlic.. or any other herbs and spices

Mix everything together and fry it like a pancake.

THEN

top with your favourtie toppings! I usually use just a little bit of spaghetti sauce, sausage, onion and as much cheese as I can find.

I just pop this in the oven at 350 degrees and wait 5-10 minutes (until the cheese has melted)

It's DELICIOUS. Very soft and chewy.. but really tastes like pizza!

Have fun
    Oh my god, I could kiss you right now. I just tried this and wow, new breakfast consists of your miraculous pizza crust, smothered in marble cheese and topped with a 6 oz steak. I'll throw another egg as a side just to give it the masterpiece look. THANK YOU!

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Breakfast pizza

Crust-
    8 pork rinds
    1 tbsp olive oil
    1 tbsp parm cheese
    1 egg

Toppings-
    1 piece sausage
    1 tbsp Real bacon bits
    1/2 scrambled egg
    1/4c shredded cheese
    1 tbsp Alfredo sauce

Cook same as OP. Cook crust like pancakes. Place toppings on, put in oven for 5 min.

Edit: Btw: 1 of those pizzas was 37g protein, 3g carbs, 57g fat. 671 calories.
    Last edited by Black_Spit; 11-10-2010 at 07:36 AM.

Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Cannon22 View Post
    Im allergic to all types of nuts, is there anything I could substitute for the almond flour
    Cauliflower.

http://www.examiner.com/x-355-Low-Ca...ts-Wow-in-Gold

DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DustinPatton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am going to try both recipes...the first one and that cauliflower both seem very tasty...Thanks.
    connersdad19 was my old name

Blog about my weight loss journey:
    http://myjourneytothemilitary.blogspot.com/

Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kickchickbecca View Post
    I first made this yesterday and fell in love.
    It's filling.. it's delicious and best of all.. it's keto friendly!

CRUST:
    1 tbs. almond flour (ground almonds)
    1 tbs. parmesean cheese
    1 tbs. olive oil (I usually use a little less)
    1 egg (you could also just use egg white if you prefer to lighten the calories)
    You sure these measurements are right? That seems like it'd make an itty bitty pizza--or an almond flour omelette.
    Last edited by Cenetri; 11-17-2010 at 07:48 PM.

half_time has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) half_time has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) half_time has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    definitely going to try this. I've also seen crust made with some kind of cauliflower mash mix. This sounds better tasting though.
    avoid carbs not fat.

http://lowcarbandketo.com/