dstnct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ectomorph Bulking

Hi all, I'm a 6 ft 1, 160 pound guy. In the past 2 months I gained 30 pounds from eating constantly and going to the gym. My year end goal would be 190 pounds.

I believe I am still very thin and of course need to build tons of muscle. My wrists are very thin. However my face is kind of round now and my parents and some of my friends say its getting too "fat."

My question is how do I prevent from getting my face too fat? I don't want to have a really round face. I noticed many people with bigger builds have somewhat thinner faces than me. Should I continue bulking? Sorry for the noob question.

I ♥ BSN & Muscle Ju aaronmoneymaker's Avatar
    aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i would just make sure you are eating the right foods. if your gonna eat junk food, try to limit it to once per two weeks. orrr u could be having an allergic reaction to something lol
    "The pump is as satisfying as having sex with a woman and cumming, so im cumming at work, at the gym, at home, so its like im in heaven right?!":Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Theres no need for steroids when you got the genetics

I dunno about the allergic reaction...maybe.

But I am eating clean for the most part. :\

aaron I was looking art your profile and your height and weight are the same as mine. The only thing is im very lean and youre pretty muscular. Maybe I really am "skinnyfat" and need to just quit eating so much and focus on gaining muscle?
    Last edited by dstnct; 02-02-2009 at 07:24 PM.

bump

steezin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steezin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steezin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steezin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steezin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steezin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steezin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steezin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steezin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steezin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steezin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    face curls.

StreetMeat25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StreetMeat25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lmfao face curls? I'm sure your face fat will go away when you decide to cut, we ectomorphs dont have a problem losing fat, its the gaining muscle part that's difficult.

ok thanks for the reassurance