Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000)

Wink

Becuase on the forum everyone can express how they truely feel without the face to face awkwardness.

Anyways, I love woman, plus, what do you have to say to a woman with 2 black eyes?

nothing, you already said it twice.

The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The average Miscer:

- Is a virgin. The average age of losing your virginity is 16. On the Misc, it is 26. There are more guys like RIP_Chuck on the Misc than you'd think. The way some guys have conversations with women here, it is blatantly obvious that most of them have never talked to women. That includes the guys trying to get e-laid to the white knights to the roving bands of misogynists.

- Is stupid. Most of them claim to be rich or going to be rich yet at the same time, can't type out a coherent sentence.

- Will never get rich. They say "Get money, **** bitches" but in the end, they will do neither. They will work at some crappy ass job for $10/hr and when they retire, they moved up to $15/hr.

- Will never get women. They don't want to. They think that they're right and that because they watched 300, they are entitled to banging a hot chick. If they do get married, they will beg for missionary every night of their lives. She will give it up once or twice a month out of wifely duty. While the guys think they are King Leonidas while banging, the wives are coming up with their list of things to do for tomorrow.

- Depends on the Misc. For the weekends, you just know that they just log off or turn to invisible mode so they can go on the Misc and pretend that they have a party or that some other human being considers them a friend.

- Does not lift.

- Is nothing but fail.
    - 10K A Day Crew
    - Giant Cock Crew
    - Perforated Your Girlfriend, Wife, Mom, or Sister's Colon From My Huge Penis Crew
    - Cigar Room Crew
    - 20K A Day Crew
    - Your Girlfriend Sucked My Cock When You Weren't Looking Crew
    - Godly Aesthetics Crew
    - My Jaw Could Cut Diamonds Crew
    - 50K A Day Crew

JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The Experiment View Post
    The average Miscer:

- Is a virgin. The average age of losing your virginity is 16. On the Misc, it is 26. There are more guys like RIP_Chuck on the Misc than you'd think. The way some guys have conversations with women here, it is blatantly obvious that most of them have never talked to women. That includes the guys trying to get e-laid to the white knights to the roving bands of misogynists.

- Is stupid. Most of them claim to be rich or going to be rich yet at the same time, can't type out a coherent sentence.

- Will never get rich. They say "Get money, **** bitches" but in the end, they will do neither. They will work at some crappy ass job for $10/hr and when they retire, they moved up to $15/hr.

- Will never get women. They don't want to. They think that they're right and that because they watched 300, they are entitled to banging a hot chick. If they do get married, they will beg for missionary every night of their lives. She will give it up once or twice a month out of wifely duty. While the guys think they are King Leonidas while banging, the wives are coming up with their list of things to do for tomorrow.

- Depends on the Misc. For the weekends, you just know that they just log off or turn to invisible mode so they can go on the Misc and pretend that they have a party or that some other human being considers them a friend.

- Does not lift.

- Is nothing but fail.

The Experiment, did you get my PM?

The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I didn't get it. Send it again if you want to and I'll get to it as soon as I can.
    - 10K A Day Crew
    - Giant Cock Crew
    - Perforated Your Girlfriend, Wife, Mom, or Sister's Colon From My Huge Penis Crew
    - Cigar Room Crew
    - 20K A Day Crew
    - Your Girlfriend Sucked My Cock When You Weren't Looking Crew
    - Godly Aesthetics Crew
    - My Jaw Could Cut Diamonds Crew
    - 50K A Day Crew

RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RIP Chuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    lol the Experiment always spits the truth on here

There are more guys like RIP_Chuck on the Misc than you'd think. .
    Hey, I am only 19 and I have already kissed/dated a woman (even if it did end disastrously)

I am going to get laid before I am 21 for sure, most likely before I am 20. There are 21+ year old dudes here who have never even kissed a woman.

Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Southpaw_Red has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ladycole View Post
    Briefly, plz help me understand.

Why so much hate?
    i love women

a lot of you are bitches

but theres a huge portion of men that are bitches too...so i guess it all evens out lol.

Shut up and train. stealth_maven's Avatar
    stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500)

Why so much hate?
    Cuz you all have no self respect and whore yourselves out.

We want girls with some self respect, thanks.

wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Beklet View Post
    Dontcha know, we're all golddiggers and whores, we don't know what we want, we should be virgins and if we're not we're all VD-ridden skanks with bucket twats.

Oh yeah and we're all trying to trick them into having teh baybeez so we can get more money out of them for 18 years even though we were cheating on them every day....

YESSSS!!!! yessss!!! you get it!
    Last edited by wimpking; 09-26-2008 at 06:04 PM.
    -------------------------------
    "Girls, make a line for make-outs! Dudes, make a line for high-fives!"

Shut up and train. stealth_maven's Avatar
    stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by wimpking View Post
    YESSSS!!!! yessss!!! you get it!
    No its actually wrong, the majority of whores out there turn me off. I could bang them, but I don't want them.

I wanna bang something worth it, not some piece of **** that joe schmo banged the other day.

Fcuk that.

JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I didn't get it. Send it again if you want to and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Really? Ok, I sent another one.

InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfectedWithBB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I hate women for not having hearts and only caring for man's value to the society and not him as a person.

I also hate women for playing their mind games.

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RIP Chuck View Post
    Hey, I am only 19 and I have already kissed/dated a woman (even if it did end disastrously)

I am going to get laid before I am 21 for sure, most likely before I am 20. There are 21+ year old dudes here who have never even kissed a woman.
    Holy ****, you're only 19 and you've already kissed a girl? Wow, dude. You're an inspiration.

And no, keep going down the path you're going down and you're never gonna get laid. Furthermore, stop talking about **** you've never experienced. That includes women.

Originally Posted by InfectedWithBB View Post
    I hate women for not having hearts and only caring for man's value to the society and not him as a person.

I also hate women for playing their mind games.
    No, you hate women because the girls where you are won't give you the time of day. And don't even try to play it off, because Lord knows you've started enough fucking threads about it.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Db88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ladycole.. youre gross

its not so much hate...its just hard to find a girl worth keeping around or that wont whore herself out and ruin things.

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Where's the man inbetween?
    Right in there with the woman who's ready to commit and won't flake out when it turns out things aren't perfect.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Why so much hate?
    because the only real reason anyone posts in here is because of girl trouble

or to talk smack at RIP_Chuck
    We're All Gonna Make It, Brahs

RIP Zyzz

ps1ch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ps1ch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ps1ch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ps1ch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ps1ch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ps1ch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ps1ch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ps1ch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ps1ch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ps1ch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ps1ch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=Jaw-Knee;224530591]Right in there with the woman who's ready to commit and won't flake out when it turns out things aren't perfect.[/QUO*TE]

*Thumbs up*

Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

The average Miscer:

- Does not lift.

- Is nothing but fail.
    LOL @ this truthful post.
    MISC Legend, Decorated USAF Veteran, Life Coach, World Traveler, Entrepreneur, Political Activist, & Hater Hurter Extraordinaire.

Bio: google.com/profiles/salvadorrusso & linkedin.com/in/salvadorrusso

Jari Litmanen="KingLitti" KingLitti's Avatar
    KingLitti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KingLitti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KingLitti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KingLitti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KingLitti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KingLitti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KingLitti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KingLitti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KingLitti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KingLitti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KingLitti has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Replicator View Post
    Well you can look at it several ways really;

1) Guys who are succesful with women can end up viewing them with contempt, because they know that a lot of women really think the same way and are easily manipulated.

2) Guys who have had bad experiences with individual women will often project the negatives onto women in general.

3) Guys who are not getting laid can be bitter towards women.
    what he said
    The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. It's easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger

Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nasty$al is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Women are notorious for being more based in emotion than logic. By nature, they don't make sense. Add insecurities about everything and you have walking disasters. LOL. But, if you know how to "handle" them, then it's free pussy for life, LOL.
    MISC Legend, Decorated USAF Veteran, Life Coach, World Traveler, Entrepreneur, Political Activist, & Hater Hurter Extraordinaire.

FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Beklet View Post
    The ones that hate are the ones not getting any.....

Dontcha know, we're all golddiggers and whores, we don't know what we want, we should be virgins and if we're not we're all VD-ridden skanks with bucket twats.

Oh yeah and we're all trying to trick them into having teh baybeez so we can get more money out of them for 18 years even though we were cheating on them every day....

and the truth is we are all just using them for their cawks.

lol

FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Nasty$al View Post
    Women are notorious for being more based in emotion than logic. By nature, they don't make sense. Add insecurities about everything and you have walking disasters. LOL. But, if you know how to "handle" them, then it's free pussy for life, LOL.

*Men are emotion too they don't just show it.

*We don't make sense because men are crazy.

*Insecurities? Men have as much insecurities problem as women do. so stfu! lol

*You can't handle this boy............ hahahaha

Exclamation

As crazy as women are, I love them. I just feel bad for guys who don't know the game and get massacred by them. But hey... if you're of age and you let them get away with ****, you deserve it anyways.

TO THE WOMEN: PLEASE POST SOME OF THE WORST EXAMPLES OF YOU MANIPULATING MEN WITH SEX

used to be aesthetic mike0093_OLDONE's Avatar
    mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike0093_OLDONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TxTreb88 View Post
    i love vagina.
    fixed

Originally Posted by FOXXIE View Post
    *Men are emotion too as women they don't just show it.

*We don't make sense because men are crazy.

*Insecurities? Men have as much insecurities problem as women do. so stfu! lol

*You can't handle this boy............ hahahaha
    If you think that men are as emotional as a woman who bleeds once a month, has her hormones tossed into a hurricane, and gives birth to children,then you just prove my point that you are crazy.

Saying men are crazy because they "don't understand that women don't make sense" is just retarded in so many ways. Need I even go there?

I honestly believe women have more insecurities than men because society places great value on beauty and women often feel their value is directly related to their beauty. That is not the case with men.

Now go make me a fukkin protein shake, LOL

MXM34 is just really nice. (+1000) MXM34 is just really nice. (+1000) MXM34 is just really nice. (+1000) MXM34 is just really nice. (+1000) MXM34 is just really nice. (+1000) MXM34 is just really nice. (+1000) MXM34 is just really nice. (+1000) MXM34 is just really nice. (+1000) MXM34 is just really nice. (+1000) MXM34 is just really nice. (+1000) MXM34 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nasty$al View Post
    If you think that men are as emotional as a woman who bleeds once a month, has her hormones tossed into a hurricane, and gives birth to children,then you just prove my point that you are crazy.

Saying men are crazy because they "don't understand that women don't make sense" is just retarded in so many ways. Need I even go there?

I honestly believe women have more insecurities than men because society places great value on beauty and women often feel their value is directly related to their beauty. That is not the case with men.

Now go make me a fukkin protein shake, LOL
    Nice, and to take this further the ones who solely rely on their looks have never really developed true self-confidence(comes from the inside) and once you "try" to have a real conversation with them I often find out how there is nothing there outside of being arm candy....
    He who kneels before God can stand before anyone....

The 2nd Amendment makes all of the others possible....

It ain't braggin' motherf*cker if you back it up....

~Big Dawg Crew~

fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My main gripe with women is that a bunch of them are illogical whores. Allow me to explain. When a man wants sex you can bet your ass that 99 times out of 100 that is his ultimate goal and there are no strings attached.A man will have sex and expect absolutely nothing in return. However, with a woman she will use her cooch to advance her role in the workplace, get a man to buy her drinks, or use it to pay for dinner. Women have a twisted logic that states as long as it isn't cash it's okay for them to use their body to get what they want. Getting a man to buy you drinks, or pay for dinner is perfectly fine though!

NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Zoupa View Post
    You're on a relationship help subsection of a forum dominated by males. What'd you expect? Obviously if guys are looking for help a lot of them are going to have animosity toward women.
    x2

If you go to relationship help forum that mainly has women, there will be the same type of thing happening.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Rachmane View Post
    x2

If you go to relationship help forum that mainly has women, there will be the same type of thing happening.
    Yep your right.

But you have to ask yourself: If we(men) couldnt have sex with women and they(women) couldnt have kids by us, would men even talk to women?

KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DJ-DuvalFLA View Post
    Yep your right.

But you have to ask yourself: If we(men) couldnt have sex with women and they(women) couldnt have kids by us, would men even talk to women?
    of course

who else is going to do the laundry

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart winthorpe's Avatar
    winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KillahPriest View Post
    of course

who else is going to do the laundry
    Indeed. I know I'm not doing the cooking, and without a good breakfast I'm a zombie.