cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Back exercises for little bulk

Hi everyone, I usually post at Dieting and Nutrition so this is my first time over here. I've got a co-worker who is getting ready for her wedding and tried on her wedding dress last night after three months of working out. She came to me (the office workout guru and everyone's unofficial trainer, LOL) freaked out because her back muscles have grown to where she could hardly zip up her dress. She asked me for some back exercises she can do that will not cause her to increase her size any more.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!!

windsrprk is on a distinguished road. (+10) windsrprk is on a distinguished road. (+10) windsrprk is on a distinguished road. (+10) windsrprk is on a distinguished road. (+10) windsrprk is on a distinguished road. (+10) windsrprk is on a distinguished road. (+10) windsrprk is on a distinguished road. (+10) windsrprk is on a distinguished road. (+10) windsrprk is on a distinguished road. (+10) windsrprk is on a distinguished road. (+10) windsrprk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would say she has three options...a) stop training her back until after the wedding, b) use light weight, high reps to train for endurance instead of size, or c) keep training with heavy weight and keep her calories just below maintenance so she'll be in a caloric deficit, which would make it difficult to gain mass.
    I wasn't born with curves so I'm building my own.

My success is measured by my willingness to keep trying.-Anonymous

Maleficent238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maleficent238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maleficent238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maleficent238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maleficent238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maleficent238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maleficent238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maleficent238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maleficent238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maleficent238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maleficent238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Buff Girl in a Little Dress

The same exact thing happened to me a few weekends ago - except I was a bridesmaid and not the bride (always a bridesmaid....). I couldn't get the stupid dress to zip over my back. It took a corset and two bridesmaids to get me into the dress and then about a dozen safety pins and shallow breathing to keep me in the dress. I was terribly uncomfortable for the entire ceremony. I knew that I should have told the girl who measured me (5 months earlier) to leave me some growing room.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like she needs to hit a diet and drop some b/f. I'm only saying this because you normally don't bulk with muscle in 3 months time. She can still hit the weights, but lower her calories

She'll be fine!!

cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks everyone! That's about what I thought - she needs to tone it down and watch the calories.