Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Semper27... ALL IN!!! V-3.0

My 2008 show prep is closing in and I currently have approx. 5 1/2 weeks to left bulking and prep time to begin on April 12th. Plan A is to compete on Aug. 2nd in Evansville, Indiana, but this may be pushed if I'm not satisfied with the progress made during the next five weeks. Plan B would be to XTEND my bulk for several weeks and completely focus on Sept. 13th, KC Gold's Natural Classic. Both are NANBF Show's with an overall WNBF Pro Card. I have been in the "ON" season bulk since my last show (May 12, 2007) and very satisfied with the strides I've made. I am after some outrageous progress in the weeks to come. I my fire has been stoked as I'm back in BLUE and couldn't be happier. Life is great! I just came off a "mini" cut last Saturday and back to my final bulk before prep time. I plan to gradually raise my calorie/macro intake, paying close attention not to get too carried away. I feel that my body is primed for growth since coming off of a cut. Throughout the duration of my bulk's and cuts I have been able to remain at 10% bf and lower. The heaviest bodyweight during this offseason has been 210 lbs. and currently 192 as of this morning. I'm currently running a power/hypertrophy split with great intensity. I am very excited to beat my previous conditioning and after a number 1 spot!!!
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Plan-Execute-DESTROY

-Mediocrity is NOT an Option-

Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lando33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Watch out everyone! Semp is the one to watch. I suggest everyone sit back and enjoy what he is about to do this year. This is going to be something special.

Ben brings a really special combination of intelligence, desire and pure will to be better today than he was yesterday.

Welcome back baby, welcome back!
    Rob "The Reason" Moran
    Sales Account Representative
    Scivation, Inc
    WNBF Professional Natural Bodybuilder

Become a Fan of Scivation: http://www.********.com/pages/SciVation/159679338681

www.scivation.com
    www.primaforce.com

Questions? E-mail me at rob@scivation.com

A Lion, not a Sheep ChokeOnStrength's Avatar
    ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000)
    Instead of sittin back and enjoy the view. I think I am going to stand up and fight along his side. The motivation is spreading like a wildfire.
    'Lift till you see god"

Working with Layne Norton

PICP Level 1 Certified Coach
    PICP Level 2 Certified Coach

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1567461
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=101664301&posted=1#post101664301
    - CoS is Back -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111156421

billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ben, you really need to post the picture of your legs from this weekend. We all need an anatomy lesson.
    He who argues for his limitations gets to keep them.

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pro or not I think you are one of the best naturals out there. So its going to be very inspiring to follow your progress. A place were I can learn and be inspired.

I can't wait for the day we meet up on stage bro, its going to be an honor to get my ass handed to me.

This log could not have came at a better time for me.
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Code_B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by billfinkbiner View Post
    Ben, you really need to post the picture of your legs from this weekend. We all need an anatomy lesson.
    x2 I remember seeing a pic of your calves in your log and holy damn you are a large human being

Originally Posted by FATHER FLEX View Post
    Pro or not I think you are one of the best naturals out there. So its going to be very inspiring to follow your progress. A place were I can learn and be inspired.

I can't wait for the day we meet up on stage bro, its going to be an honor to get my ass handed to me.

I see you have a log also. Ill definitely be checking it out, alot of inspiring people in this thread
    Consistency

billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000) billfinkbiner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here's a shakey shot from today's session. Not to much physique to be seen, but the look in the eyes says it all.

He who argues for his limitations gets to keep them.

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Apple XTEND I see there...As soon as my watermelon gets here and I go through it that is definatly going to be my birthday present to myself.

As for Ben, simply amazing. It seems like not a pound is wasted, he gains anything its lbm. Bastid.
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semper27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Lando33 View Post
    Watch out everyone! Semp is the one to watch. I suggest everyone sit back and enjoy what he is about to do this year. This is going to be something special.

Ben brings a really special combination of intelligence, desire and pure will to be better today than he was yesterday.

Welcome back baby, welcome back!
    Wow! I just got goose bumps!... (No homo) Seems as if I've got a lot to live up to here! Puttin the heat on already!!! Much appreciated Lando, hope you didn't mean "special" olympics... bad pun I know but hey... I've learned a great deal from you and you are one huge green dude in the pic I seen. I believe a World Champ has something to be worried about. Bill and I spoke of this today!!! Absolutely Unreal!!!

Originally Posted by ChokeOnStrength View Post
    Instead of sittin back and enjoy the view. I think I am going to stand up and fight along his side. The motivation is spreading like a wildfire.
    You've been there all along homie!

I will take a pic first thing in the morning when I'm a bit dryer.

Originally Posted by FATHER FLEX View Post

Damn, some more pressure!!! You are looking great bro! Your avatar pic is SICK! Definately gonna do some damage this year!!! We shall meet on stage one day!!! I see it in my vision!!! Hope to meet you at the Olympia this year.

Originally Posted by bcoad View Post
    x2 I remember seeing a pic of your calves in your log and holy damn you are a large human being
    I see you have a log also. Ill definitely be checking it out, alot of inspiring people in this thread
    Thanks man! I'm steadily after it and haven't missed a beat. I'll try my best to make this an interesting ride. So sit back and buckle up!!! IT'S ON AND I'M ALL IN!!!
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Plan-Execute-DESTROY

Xtend is the Greatest Scivation's Avatar
    Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, I cannot wait to see the carnage take place!

If there is one thing this group of guys (and cute girl) at Team Scivation know, it is how to train like absolute freaks. I have never seen a group of people who all train this hardcore. And Ben is the epitome of hardcore.

He fits this group like the glove fit OJ.

.....Okay, bad example.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On
    ********: http://www.********.com/scivation
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/scivation

Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scivation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's a shakey shot from today's session. Not to much physique to be seen, but the look in the eyes says it all.

You need a beanie.
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Hardcore is the only way!!! Agreed!!! A beanie is a must.
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Plan-Execute-DESTROY

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

You look AMAZING!!!
    VERY INSPIRATIONAL to watch you and Bill WO!!

Originally Posted by StlBarbie View Post
    You look AMAZING!!!
    VERY INSPIRATIONAL to watch you and Bill WO!!
    Thanks for stopping in! Bill pointed you out to me and would have introduced myself but you seemed a bit busy!!! Welcome to my thread!
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Plan-Execute-DESTROY

big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000) big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000) big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000) big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000) big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000) big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000) big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000) big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000) big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000) big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000) big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000)
    i am in.
    State of Maryland Registered Massage Practitioner
    Current raw USAPL comp total: 1069lbs
    Squat: 418lbs, Bench: 231lbs, Dead: 418lbs

MyPowerlifting journal : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=347266751&posted=1#post347266751

3/7/2008 Lower Body Hypertrophy

Had a great workout this morning. The intensity was outstanding since yesterday was a phenomenal day in the life of Semper! Bill and I smoked back and chest and my entire upper body is on fire today!!! Phenomenal training and it really sets a tone in between our monthy workouts.

Today I worked quad's, hams, and calves hypertrophy style. The key here is to move submaximal weight in a controlled fashion while focusing on moving the weight in an explosive manner. The pump created on my hypertrophy days litterally hurt to the bone, I'll credit that to my vaso/nitro preworkout stack. Per Bill's request, I did snap a couple of quad pics. I'm never happy with how pics turn out because in my opinion they don't tell the whole story. Bill can back me up on this, as he see's me on a regular basis.

My current split looks like this.... aside from adding in rollin' 30's here and there, which is brutality at it's best. I have an itch to switch things up but haven't decided just yet. It's GROW TIME!

Sun-Off
    Mon-Upper Body Power
    Tues- Lower Body Power
    Weds-Cardio/Light Ab's
    Thurs-Back/Chest
    Fri- Lower Body Hypertrophy
    Sat-Shoulder's/Bi's/Tri's.... Heavy Abs

Recap of Today:

1) Narrow Stance Squats- 3 sets
    2) Med. Width Leg Press- 3 sets
    3) Leg Extensions- 3 sets
    4) Walking BB Lunges- 3 sets (worked up to 175 lbs x 20 steps)
    5) Stiff Legged Deads- 3 sets
    6) Seated Leg Curl-3 sets + 1 bonus set to failure
    7) Seated Calves- 3 sets *supersetted with standing*

Current Macro's: 225/325/55
    Bodyweight: 192 and growing!!!

The last pic is Bill taken during our one arm D-Ring Rows for 50 reps. This man's got back! (no homo)
    Attached Images
    Last edited by semper27; 03-07-2008 at 08:50 AM.
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Plan-Execute-DESTROY

Originally Posted by big blind jay View Post
    i am in.
    Very happy that you are here man! You are a very inspiring individual and proud to have you here!!!
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Plan-Execute-DESTROY

Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    UNBELIEVABLE wheels man! That first pic looks like they were molded of clay
    Team 3DMJ:
    www.3DMuscleJourney.com

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132849153

big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000) big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000) big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000) big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000) big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000) big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000) big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000) big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000) big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000) big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000) big blind jay is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks man. going to probably get my log up today or tommarrow. hope to hit the stage next year sometime.
    Originally Posted by semper27 View Post
    Very happy that you are here man! You are a very inspiring individual and proud to have you here!!!
    State of Maryland Registered Massage Practitioner
    Current raw USAPL comp total: 1069lbs
    Squat: 418lbs, Bench: 231lbs, Dead: 418lbs

MyPowerlifting journal : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=347266751&posted=1#post347266751

muscleandgains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleandgains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleandgains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleandgains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleandgains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleandgains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleandgains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleandgains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleandgains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleandgains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleandgains is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    exited to read your log! welcome back!

A Lion, not a Sheep ChokeOnStrength's Avatar
    ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000) ChokeOnStrength is just really nice. (+1000)
    You best keep this updated and detailed. Cause this is going to be one of my main sources of reading from here on out. Those pictures are absolutely ridiculous man. Your legs are insane. Truly something to strive for man. Always lookin up to ya man, and lookin out for ya.

Now go take some of that Lean Mass that's out there floatin around and fuse it to your bone with fire and nails.

Pain is the tool we use to become MORE then we ever could be.

DO IT!
    'Lift till you see god"

Working with Layne Norton

PICP Level 1 Certified Coach
    PICP Level 2 Certified Coach

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1567461
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=101664301&posted=1#post101664301
    - CoS is Back -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111156421

Originally Posted by ChokeOnStrength View Post
    You best keep this updated and detailed. Cause this is going to be one of my main sources of reading from here on out. Those pictures are absolutely ridiculous man. Your legs are insane. Truly something to strive for man. Always lookin up to ya man, and lookin out for ya.

Now go take some of that Lean Mass that's out there floatin around and fuse it to your bone with fire and nails.

Pain is the tool we use to become MORE then we ever could be.

DO IT!
    Dude!!! No worries on updates. This is serious business to me!

**Due to this crappy inclement weather, I may get tortured to work a double tonight.
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Plan-Execute-DESTROY

arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnold23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your legs are sick man! Your going to do some serious damage on stage this year. I'd wish you luck but you don't need it.
    Core PUMP Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167629591&p=1366345441&posted=1#post1366345441

Follow me on IG & Twitter:
    SMStrengthCoach

Always Improve
    Always Evolve
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CM82682 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am all in on this Semp! Those legs are crazy, they look stage ready right now and its the offseason. Go get that lean mass and then get that Pro Card!

Originally Posted by arnold23 View Post
    Your legs are sick man! Your going to do some serious damage on stage this year. I'd wish you luck but you don't need it.
    Originally Posted by CM82682 View Post
    I am all in on this Semp! Those legs are crazy, they look stage ready right now and its the offseason. Go get that lean mass and then get that Pro Card!
    Thanks for the comments bro's! I'm very happy with the overall progress that I've made. I've got plenty of time to make a few more gains. I'm anxiously anticipating the weeks and months to come and more motivated than ever knowing that I have Teammates competing in 08' as well!!! It's bout to get real nasty around here!!!
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Plan-Execute-DESTROY

Originally Posted by semper27 View Post
    Thanks for the comments bro's! I'm very happy with the overall progress that I've made. I've got plenty of time to make a few more gains. I'm anxiously anticipating the weeks and months to come and more motivated than ever knowing that I have Teammates competing in 08' as well!!! It's bout to get real nasty around here!!!
    We have no choice but to do well, or else we will get made fun of by everyone else!
    www.scivation.com

Follow Us On

Originally Posted by Scivation View Post
    We have no choice but to do well, or else we will get made fun of by everyone else!
    There is NO OTHER OPTIONS!!! I'm confident that the TEAM will get it done without question!
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Plan-Execute-DESTROY

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your pictures frighten me (I mean that in the most heartful, inspirationa way). It's an honour to be working along side someone like you Semper.

Your presence in my journal was a little intimidating at first, but once I get over the "Wow! This guy's a superhero" thing, I'm sure we can get along

Originally Posted by Scivation View Post
    If there is one thing this group of guys (and cute girl) at Team Scivation know, it is how to train like absolute freaks.
    AMEN BROTHA!
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

Originally Posted by jaim91 View Post
    Your pictures frighten me (I mean that in the most heartful, inspirationa way). It's an honour to be working along side someone like you Semper.

Your presence in my journal was a little intimidating at first, but once I get over the "Wow! This guy's a superhero" thing, I'm sure we can get along
    AMEN BROTHA!
    "Frighten YOU!"??? lol You of all people ??? It's an honor and pleasure to be working along side you as well. I look forward to sharing thoughts and motivating one another!!!
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder

Plan-Execute-DESTROY

3/8/2007 Shoulder's/Bi's/Tri's

Just got in from the gym and had one hell of a workout! I totally blasted my shoulder's and completely annihilated, supersett style, bi's and tri's! My shoulder is feeling really good but paying very close attention to staying tight and keeping the form perfect. Must keep past injuries at bay! I switched over to heavy DB hammer curls as my primary bicep exercise for today and moved some pretty decent weight since I haven't done these in forever. (Final Set 70's x8) They were pumped and burning to the bone when all was said and done. This bulk is gonna fly by and show prep is just around the corner!

Recap:
    Shoulders-

1) Machine (not Marc) Shoulder Press: 3 sets
    2) Seated DB Laterals *supersetted w* Bent Overs: 2 sets
    3) Up-Right Rows *supersetted w* DB Shrugs: 2 sets

Bi's/Tri's *SuperSetts*

1) DB Hammer Curls: 4 sets
    2) Skull Crusher's to Crown: 4 sets

1) Single Arm Concentrations: 3 sets
    2) Reverse D-Ring Cable Pushdowns: 3 sets

1) Negative Chin Ups: 2 sets @ 60 and 30 second decents
    BRUTAL !!!!!