ahmadalsakkal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down almost quitting......

male

my weight was 194 lbs ,,,6.0 ft , 22 age

i have been struggling with butt fat since i was 15 years old , my upper body is buffed but my butt is really big

i started a plan to lose my butt and thighs because my upper body is lean and my arms and shoulders are good

and i do cardio every day very intense + weight lifting

after 17 days i lost 11 pounds and now 183 lbs

my body did not change at all... !!

the thighs and butt did no change at all i swear to god still the same

my fat is all stored in my butt and thighs ! a,, i tried my jeans and still nothing changed !!

i am eating 4 meals a day and i reduce carbs a lot

i am at my lowest .. i tell my self if i reach 170 may be i will lose that fat there but i am afraid that nothing will happen

help me out

Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am wondering that if perhaps you geneticly have wide hips/pear shaped.If such is the case the best thing to do is build up your chest,back,and especially your lats,to more than even things out.Some guys have hourglass shape builds,you might be one,can't tell without a pic.

ahmadalsakkal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Steron99 View Post
    I am wondering that if perhaps you geneticly have wide hips/pear shaped.If such is the case the best thing to do is build up your chest,back,and especially your lats,to more than even things out.Some guys have hourglass shape builds,you might be one,can't tell without a pic.
    maybe but no my shoulders are wider than my hips

i don't want big thighs and butt its really a big butt thighs i don care but my butt is big and i want to get rid of it !
    ,,,, if i lose more weight maybe i can reduce it

up

ttang20891 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ttang20891 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ttang20891 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ttang20891 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ttang20891 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ttang20891 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ttang20891 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ttang20891 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ttang20891 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ttang20891 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ttang20891 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ahmadalsakkal View Post
    maybe but no my shoulders are wider than my hips

i don't want big thighs and butt its really a big butt thighs i don care but my butt is big and i want to get rid of it !
    ,,,, if i lose more weight maybe i can reduce it

up
    17 days is not quite enough to see massive improvements to a particular body part that has been big your entire life. What would help/keep you motivated is if you actually measured your thighs and butt and see if you loss any inches or cm off the original starting point. Even if its 1cm, you know what you are doing is working. If none of that is working, then your nutrition needs to be looked at since you can exercise all you want but if you're still putting bad things in your system, then you'll most likely remain the way you are.