Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Dear Diary: Tall Tales XVIII

So it finally happen as I knew it would sooner or later, I am going to figure out a way to drive to work if at all possible.

This morning I got on the train, wasn't packed at all (I was running late pass rush hour) and I got a seat. As the train approached the Manhattan stations it started getting somewhat packed, I was sitting at a two seat bench at the front of the train. This dude who must have weighed like 260lbs sat right next to me, so I had to kind of close my legs together as best as I could to allow him to fit.

Now mind you I moved (made myself uncomfortable so he could sit, no biggie I do it all the time) about 6 inches to my right. But as the train is moving he starts pushing his right leg, which is touching my left leg to get "more" room. At first I was OK with it, but then he kept pushing more and more, so I tensed my leg so he could no longer push it. He looked right at me and grilled me. Then he made a shoving movement with his leg and shoulder, but I was already tense so he didn't even budge me.

Then out of nowhere (as the train was approaching the next stop) this fcker grabbed me by my neck, I hit him three times, one with my right, a hook, that dazed him, another hook with my left and the third shot a right cross to the bridge of his nose and I laid him out.

This all happen within a matter of seconds, three quick shots and he was left on the bench. The folks closest to us saw when he grabbed me by my neck and just yelled and moved away. I got off the stop 59th street and ran up the escalator to catch the 2nd train.

This was my fcking morning today.
    On the list for Bannukah

RankRancid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RankRancid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RankRancid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RankRancid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RankRancid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RankRancid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RankRancid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RankRancid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RankRancid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RankRancid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RankRancid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm sure he won't be trying that *******ory again. Taught him a good lesson he will remember for life.
    In my utopian society we have schoolyard fights between the Cryptkeeper and the Grim Reaper

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Train seat boxing in a suit, dayum!

Who TF grabs another man by the neck?
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

faqeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) faqeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) faqeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) faqeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) faqeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) faqeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) faqeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) faqeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) faqeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) faqeer is on a distinguished road. (+10) faqeer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You should've just smiled and moved

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RankRancid View Post
    I'm sure he won't be trying that *******ory again. Taught him a good lesson he will remember for life.
    My problem with this is now I will have to watch my back getting on the train just in case we bump into each other again.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Train seat boxing in a suit, dayum!

Who TF grabs another man by the neck?
    His whole demeanor was aggressive since he sat down, not sure what the fck was going on with him.

Originally Posted by faqeer View Post
    probably right, but that didn't happen..But you are correct I should have just moved once he started with the aggressive behavior.
    On the list for Bannukah

PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PTzFree has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    My problem with this is now I will have to watch my back getting on the train just in case we bump into each other again.
    I'd be more worried about what happened after you got off the train. Did he come to? Did he require medical attention? Are there cameras on the train? Are you going to be seeing yourself in surveillance footage on this evenings news with the words, "police need your help finding this man..."?
    AP7 Crew
    Rogue Home Gym Crew
    Officecel Crew
    Motorcycle Crew

“When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful.”
    ― Eric Thomas, The Secret to Success

Originally Posted by PTzFree View Post
    I'd be more worried about what happened after you got off the train. Did he come to? Did he require medical attention? Are there cameras on the train? Are you going to be seeing yourself in surveillance footage on this evenings news with the words, "police need your help finding this man..."?
    Honestly my concern is bumping into him again, if he was stupid enough to put his hands on me, (I am assuming he thought I would not react due to his size) then if he needs medical assistant thats on him.

As for the cops, not concerned, if there is a video you will clearly see I defended myself and once he was down I did not hit him anymore.

However I could get in trouble for leaving, but I was not going to wait around for him to come to and then get into an all out brawl with him on the train.
    On the list for Bannukah

RankRancid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RankRancid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RankRancid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RankRancid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RankRancid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RankRancid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RankRancid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RankRancid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RankRancid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RankRancid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RankRancid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by faqeer View Post
    And let that wanker go bullying people that can't stand up for themselves? Not a chance, OPie did good.

Also OP I doubt that guy will look for chit with you again. He made the first move and you put him down fast. Unless he is seriously retarded I'd imagine he wants nothing to do with you again.
    In my utopian society we have schoolyard fights between the Cryptkeeper and the Grim Reaper

Originally Posted by RankRancid View Post
    And let that wanker go bullying people that can't stand up for themselves? Not a chance, OPie did good.

Also OP I doubt that guy will look for chit with you again. He made the first move and you put him down fast. Unless he is seriously retarded I'd imagine he wants nothing to do with you again.
    People are strange, one would assume he would think twice, but then again, seeing me might enrage him and all common sense is gone.
    On the list for Bannukah

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like his morning sucked worse.
    A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

Originally Posted by JediRN View Post
    Sounds like his morning sucked worse.
    I guess, but I am sure this guy lives for sh!t like this and probably will do it again, I could be wrong, but my gut feeling tells me I am not.

Me on the other hand, contrary to what a lot of people on here believe, I don't like all this BS. However I do understand why people on here would think I "look" for it, or like it because I post about it, but ironically I am just posting what happens to me with my everyday life just as I post about everything else.
    On the list for Bannukah

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn....I rode the train all the time in NYC and never had any of that kind of sh!t happen. Must be a Bronx thing....or maybe a BH thing. People love to f'ck with you for whatever reason.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Damn....I rode the train all the time in NYC and never had any of that kind of sh!t happen. Must be a Bronx thing....or maybe a BH thing. People love to f'ck with you for whatever reason.
    Has to be a Manhattan thing as the train was in Manhattan when it happen , but on the real I guess it just the way sh!t is for some folks. I have 4 sons, 3 of them never come across any real problems (although every one of them had their share of fights) but for some reason Chris (he is a fireman now) always finds himself in problems.

Hell just the other day he went out to a club, was dancing with this girl and a guy out of nowhere hit my son across his face. I guess he thought my son was not going to react, because when my son grabbed him, his face lit up and Chris beat the crap out of the guy.

And ironically Chris is my most laid back son out of the 4.
    On the list for Bannukah

Registered User datderecreatine's Avatar
    datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You did the right thing. He would have tried to do that to someone else. It depends on the person. He may or may not come back.

I got robbed at knife point in high school. Left hook to his face and he walked away. I boxed for a while so I was surprised I didn't knock him out but he didn't want any after that 1 punch. He walked off dazed as ****. I bet that little punk wouldn't try robbing others. I never ran into him again. And I'm pretty dam sure he went to my high school.

I got jumped by 3 people but it wasn't him. None of them knew how to fight so I got away from both situations clean.

Carry a knife if you have to. 10 years of training < knife.

Originally Posted by datderecreatine View Post
    You did the right thing. He would have tried to do that to someone else. It depends on the person. He may or may not come back.

I got robbed at knife point in high school. Left hook to his face and he walked away. I boxed for a while so I was surprised I didn't knock him out but he didn't want any after that 1 punch. He walked off dazed as ****. I bet that little punk wouldn't try robbing others. I never ran into him again. And I'm pretty dam sure he went to my high school.

I got jumped by 3 people but it wasn't him. None of them knew how to fight so I got away from both situations clean.

Carry a knife if you have to. 10 years of training < knife.
    In all honesty sometimes I feel like carrying a gun with all the crazy sh!t I see, but I rather hit someone than shoot/stab them, I would not be able to live with myself.
    On the list for Bannukah

datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In all honesty sometimes I feel like carrying a gun with all the crazy sh!t I see, but I rather hit someone than shoot/stab them, I would not be able to live with myself.
    I got a glock 26 with 5 clips and some hollow points for home defense.

It's a weird feeling stabbing someone. Only real experience I had is when I had to stab a vicious dog. Just pushing the blade in and feeling the pressure gave me chills. I know if it came down to it I would do it to defend myself I would do it again. You never know when you might run into a crazy trained heavyweight either on drugs or roids. Knives will take out the weight difference.

My old coach use to be a professional fighter. He was into gangs. They stabbed his hands cause they knew he was a fighter. That pretty much took him out.

It's more safety than anything. There are legal knives you can carry. So if you never have to use it great. But to carry it wouldn't be a problem. Tough times calls for tough situations. You gotta do what you got to do sometimes

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

It's a weird feeling stabbing someone. Only real experience I had is when I had to stab a vicious dog. Just pushing the blade in and feeling the pressure gave me chills. I know if it came down to it I would do it to defend myself I would do it again. You never know when you might run into a crazy trained heavyweight either on drugs or roids. Knives will take out the weight difference.

My old coach use to be a professional fighter. He was into gangs. They stabbed his hands cause they knew he was a fighter. That pretty much took him out.

It's more safety than anything. There are legal knives you can carry. So if you never have to use it great. But to carry it wouldn't be a problem. Tough times calls for tough situations. You gotta do what you got to do sometimes
    I feel dumber after reading that $hit.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    I feel your pain...
    Was friends with Methuselah

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Knives will take out the weight difference.
    Not always. Adrenalin can be the great equalizer.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

I am not even sure how to respond to this
    On the list for Bannukah

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can't, he's a 23 yr old bull$hitter.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I was with you on the first post you made in this thread as I have similar experiences but what the?

I tried.

Got robbed on a train once in NYC and as a result I stand on any train I'm on even if there are seats, my back is always to the wall between the cars. Definitely still carry the experience with me. Back on topic. Drop and leave is always the best policy if you can't just leave.
    Ndtha ton eda yi'mg oIng tofi

Sm2sm crew []-[]-[]--Squat Moar to Squat Moar[]-[]-[]

Unlawful possession of a raccoon

GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't say anything, I lost it a few weeks ago too.
    Gnomefit...ain't for everybody, only the sexy people.

Say what you want. My older brother is in a wheelchair for life because he got randomly car jacked by a Mexican with a gun.

I use to live in a bad area. My house got robbed. You guy should don't know what's it like living in the ghetto. **** like that really happens

Like the op. No one ran into a crazy dude on the subway in ny. I bet when they do though all of you wouldn't be ready for it

You can't, he's a 23 yr old bull$hitter.
    Okay. You live in Wisconsin and is a white guy. No racist but I'm more likely to run into ghetto people living in la with a bunch I find black and Mexican gangs. And I did get attacked by a pit bull

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Not always. Adrenalin can be the great equalizer.
    I'm talking about at least 1 of training. Competing too. Having the balls to hit and get hit.

Just a random guy with a knife will get you stomped on.

10 years of boxing < 1 year of training with knife

Weapons and made hand to hand combat outdated hundreds if not thousands of years. That's why they are sports now. Last resort time of thing

Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    I feel your pain...
    Well I don't care if you believe me. I'm surprised you older folks never ran into situation s like that. I mean was your life that great to the point defending yourself is surprising? There are no loose pit bulls where ur from? Or coyotes at least.

Man I guess so. I must just be living in some fake world where I'm paranoid

Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well I don't care if you believe me. I'm surprised you older folks never ran into situation s like that. I mean was your life that great to the point defending yourself is surprising? There are no loose pit bulls where ur from? Or coyotes at least.

Man I guess so. I must just be living in some fake world where I'm paranoid
    {{can opening sound.mp4}}

I may 23 but i travled the world. Conpeted in boxing and lifting. Lived on my own in north, central, and south cali.

Age don't mean anything. There are 18 year olds who lived fuller lives and experienced more than the lay down and rot/ fa crew. Most of you just lift for fun/hobby.

Let's compare our trophies to see who lived more. Pm me. I show proof of everything. I'm no fake. But I'm calling you out. Just because your old doesn't mean you lived and experienced life

lol....I cant even. Listen man, not eveyone needs to prove everything or rise to every challenge. I can assure you that many of the people reading our words and your '23' years are cracking up and giving you a bit of swing because we were also young experienced and the world didn't get it. I still get it. This isn't a flare up you need to have here. We chill and don't dck measure. But if we did I'm just saying by girth I'm positive I've got you.
    Last edited by Clinos; 11-13-2017 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Like a coke can, in a bulls throat, trapped in a whales esophagus, stuck in a deep see funnel. Girth for days. Some length.

Originally Posted by Clinos View Post
    lol....I cant even. Listen man, not eveyone needs to prove everything or rise to every challenge. I can assure you that many of the people reading our words and your '23' years are cracking up and giving you a bit of swing because we were also young experienced and the world didn't get it. I still get it. This isn't a flare up you need to have here. We chill and don't dck measure. But if we did I'm just saying by girth I'm positive I've got you.
    Fair enough. I don't like being called fake. I actually had to go through some tough times when most miscers are shielded from the world. But I deleted my post. Your right though. I shouldn't even care if they believe me or not. I should have just stuck to the original topics.

But I'm just saying. You might have to defend yourself and I know for a fact most people aren't ready for it