Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

MMA and lifting at the same time - How the F do you do it?

First off, Im so out of shape its just sad.

With that said, Im trying to juggle BJJ and lifting at the same time but cant figure out the best way to go about it.

monday wednesday friday is with Gi from 5-6:30. Tuesday and thursday no gi which I prefer not to go to. Lifting schedule is m-w-f but I could change it.

Ive tried bjj first then lifting right after, but Im too out of energy. Ive tried bjj 1 day and lifting the next but it feels like Im not giving myself time to recover leaving me sore as hell. Right now getting big is higher on my priorities so I figure getting a shake before lifting an hour before class then getting another shake would be best which Ill try soon.

Something like:

<2 pm - whey concentrate

3-4 pm - lift

4:30 pm - whey isolate

5 pm - bjj

I also only have 1 gi and cant keep washing this thing every day, so I might just have to substiture with no-gi for a while until I can get a second gi

So what schedule works best for you?
    8-16-2011 - the day Thy_Kingdom said he would rep but didn't. never forget.

TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Only when my whole day is free do I attempt to lift and do BJJ or MMA. I usually pick one or the other and alternate days.

Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would lift in the mornings and then carb up.

My current schedule is something like this:

10-12: BJJ

3-4: Lift

6-8: BJJ

I don't believe in protein shakes, so I'm drinking chocolate milk PWO and then eating as soon as I can. I'm not huge though by any means, but I don't feel dead at either workout.

I also tend to nap at 1-2 ish.
    "negs suck, dont they? now STFU, save your breath for your blow up doll and go back in your moms basement and watch TUF, snot nosed little boy. oh, and next time ask permission to say anything to me."

-Gomi

Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I work 1130-8, Friday - Tuesday
    I workout before work, on a MTTF split. I do bjj (in one form or another) Monday-Thursday after work. Wednesday is a day I can double up on classes. Same with Thursday. As I train both JJ and BJJ plus no-gi
    I am not trying to be better than you, just better than myself
    BB jiu jitsu team 2009

parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheClips View Post
    Only when my whole day is free do I attempt to lift and do BJJ or MMA. I usually pick one or the other and alternate days.
    Originally Posted by Croaker View Post

I don't believe in protein shakes, so I'm drinking chocolate milk PWO and then eating as soon as I can. I'm not huge though by any means, but I don't feel dead at either workout.

Both of these are great advice. You def need more protein and carbs to compete with the depletion you are experiencing with your training, for the recovery aspect. If you can't find time off to train with weights, then you need to put at least a few hours between weights and BJJ (both being fairly anaerobic) or you'll over train.
    Make sure you avoid hypertrophy routines too. In my experience that will just about tear your body up. I've experienced torn ligaments, tendinitis, chronic inflammation, etc. from doing this. I avoid it like the plague now, or do very little, being careful to be aware of what else I have to do that day. I focus more on "functional" exercises or sprint style weight lifting (not repping fast, but doing compound exercises in giant sets with little to no rest. Mimics the effect of a sprint for heart rate purposes).
    Poi Dog
    "I have a high art, I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me"
    -Archilocus 650 B.C.-

Elite Martial Science/TapOut Training Center LA
    หุ่นกระบอก
    TBA-SA Officiant
    Reps for life to: GMF, KB, and Rome

TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500)
    eh, i would say lifting isn't necessary with your current situation.

if you are out of shape you shouldn't be trying to bulk, when you can roll and go through class and find enough energy to lift, than you are ready. also, if you find yourself too sore the next day, try taking supplements. i take whey protein and usually im fine the next day. some kids at my high school take creatine and swear they aren't sore the next day.
    "the good die young, the great die fighting" me

fapping wilst on knees beaucephus's Avatar
    beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Most forms of sold protein powders are Whey's, which are derived from milk. There's no way I could get my daily protein requirement by simply drinking the milk. I wouldn't be eating anything else if I did.
    10k+

Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TylerManning View Post

if you are out of shape you shouldn't be trying to bulk, when you can roll and go through class and find enough energy to lift, than you are ready. also, if you find yourself too sore the next day, try taking supplements. i take whey protein and usually im fine the next day. some kids at my high school take creatine and swear they aren't sore the next day.
    once you're loaded, creatine works good to get rid of the lactic acid buildup.

it wont heal you any faster, and if they werent taking it, they'd be sore for at least a couple days. creatine masks the soreness, so i'd wait an extra day before continuing till the body gets used to it.
    "I would fight anyone of the UFC LW's, but the problem is that I will never put my foot in the octagon after they (UFC) tried to be funny, I would rather have bleeding hemorrhoids than fight for the UFC. I would rather have one true Japanese MMA supporter than one million fake mainstream supporters that will turn their back on you as soon as you lose a fight. - Joachim Hansen

“I would feel like a coward, like I’m running away,” - Mirko Crocop on moving to the 205lb LHW division

stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500)
    try doing mma lifting and having part time job, fulltime you cant even squeeze in anything other then sex and sleep.

im trying to get lifting but its hard
    EthnicSpirits.com

VODKA and BEYOND...

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I do the Rippetoes routine which is 3 days a week of lifting. And right now I'm only doing 3 days a week of Judo (I hit two classes per day h/e since it's only 3 days a week).

Mon: Lifting
    Tues: Judo
    Wed: Lifting
    Thurs: Judo
    Fri: Judo then lifting at night (A good 4 hours after Judo).

Its sorta hard to balance all that with 18 hours of college, skateboarding, friends/family, and personal time.

Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Where did he say he was trying to bulk? Just because he lifts weight, doesn't mean he is trying to add muscle.
    BB jiu jitsu team 2009

ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000)
    Straight off the bat I don't think you can really do it.

After a few months of BJJ your body will be more use to the workload it's under and then you can get back into the weight room. I'm good for weights a few hours after BJJ most of the time (not a huge fan of weights first though)
    Aussies Pwn All Crew � Oz Enhanced • *ShaGGs* • Fiky • Wylde • Pro Lee Priest • Nesa • TheDeepBlue • mikeccccc • ryan_james • ajzoot • irongrasshopper • RockyVI • Pro Luke Wood • Goofxta • Milimber • dts1789 • thickmass • Benji Snap • G_Train • mickey_b08 • no limits

TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500) TylerManning is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix View Post
    Where did he say he was trying to bulk? Just because he lifts weight, doesn't mean he is trying to add muscle.
    i don't know what kind of weight training you do, but when i lift weights i bulk.

whether it be intentional or not, lol.

Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i don't know what kind of weight training you do, but when i lift weights i bulk.

What do you bulk to? 147? 148?

drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by clark_kent View Post
    what do you bulk to? 147? 148?
    zing!

10/10
    dont be bitchin about somebody not being a mexican while ignoring someone who isnt irish.

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stasgolbom View Post
    try doing mma lifting and having part time job, fulltime you cant even squeeze in anything other then sex and sleep.

im trying to get lifting but its hard
    I train, lift, work full time, and go to school part time. It's not impossible. But it does suck.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy90 is just really nice. (+1000)

haha there are ways to lift to maintain strength and explosiveness without gaining significant weight
    The ‘Stopped Misc’in after I graduated High School, but that was 7 years ago so now I’m back’ Crew

Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    What do you bulk to? 147? 148?
    ouch lololol

well i don't really know right now, i haven't been able to lift in about 4 months.

im walking around at 135 and around 6% body fat, all i can do nowadays is legs and abs.

got surgery about 3 months ago and haven't fully recovered yet....dick =P
    Last edited by TylerManning; 02-06-2010 at 12:11 PM. Reason: typo

Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ouch lololol

well i don't really know right now, i haven't been able to lift in about 4 months.

im walking around at 145 and around 6% body fat, all i can do nowadays is legs and abs.

You aren't 6% body fat.. You might be 6% muscles mass, but you aren't 6% body fat.

And your pic from July isn't exactly "bulky"
    "negs suck, dont they? now STFU, save your breath for your blow up doll and go back in your moms basement and watch TUF, snot nosed little boy. oh, and next time ask permission to say anything to me."

-Gomi

You aren't 6% body fat.. You might be 6% muscles mass, but you aren't 6% body fat.

And your pic from July isn't exactly "bulky"
    haha okay dude, that pic is from before i started training MMA.

and don't try to tell me my body fat percent, or ill bust out my purple belt in the ufc.

i was 13% body fat 2 years ago when all i did was drink massive amounts of soda and play video games. im a freak of nature, stfu.

haha okay dude, that pic is from before i started training MMA.

and don't try to tell me my body fat percent, or ill bust out my purple belt in the ufc.

i was 13% body fat 2 years ago when all i did was drink massive amounts of soda and play video games. im a freak of nature, stfu.
    You don't have muscle striation, you aren't 6% bodyfat.

And why were you taking pictures of yourself in handwraps while you weren't training MMA?

-Gomi

You don't have muscle striation, you aren't 6% bodyfat.

And why were you taking pictures of yourself in handwraps while you weren't training MMA?
    just because i didn't train doesn't mean i didn't spar and hit a heavy bag.

this is the internet, where everyone can be an expert. so why don't you be an expert about things you know. like your own body fat percentage.

tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabloid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 636 HunteR View Post
    Right now getting big is higher on my priorities so I figure getting a shake before lifting an hour before class then getting another shake would
    What is your diet like? If you want to gain lean muscle while doing a lot of anerobic/ aerobic activity you're going to need to eat a lot more. If you are experiencing soreness you should up your dark greens, water and vitamin C. You should also cut down on grains and lactose.

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You just get used to it.

I train 6 days a week, my own training and then either BJJ/MMA

If I have a private lesson with my coach that makes it three times in one day.
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500)

this is the internet, where everyone can be an expert. so why don't you be an expert about things you know. like your own body fat percentage.
    tyler just go...

you wrap your hands wrong, you cant even make a proper fist, and your punching sucks because you scraped all of your joins on your hands which makes me think you hit the heavy bag with no gloves... fail all around.

also you are not 6% bodyfat i got better muscle saturation then you and im 12% so stfu.
    EthnicSpirits.com

VODKA and BEYOND...

I put weight on bar. i move said bar. I repeat. Again, there are more types of weight training than just bulking.
    BB jiu jitsu team 2009

Custom User Title newbodybuilder2's Avatar
    newbodybuilder2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbodybuilder2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbodybuilder2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbodybuilder2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbodybuilder2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbodybuilder2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbodybuilder2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbodybuilder2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbodybuilder2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbodybuilder2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newbodybuilder2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

in your pic, keep your hands up son... even when your kicking or you'll get clipped
    Life isn't about the destination, it's about the journey! Live life brahs

Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HardGainer82 View Post
    I train, lift, work full time, and go to school part time. It's not impossible. But it does suck.
    This

I do 2-3 BJJ classes a night, College part/full time (somewhere in between the two), lift 3x a week and have to make time for the woman and socialize a little. Lifting in the morning is great if you're a morning person, I'm just not a morning person at all despite how regular my sleeping is. For those who aren't the best solution is something like I do:

Monday:
    School
    BJJ

Tuesday:
    School
    night off from BJJ (since they only have 1 BJJ class that night)
    Lift

Wednesday:
    School
    BJJ

Thursday:
    School
    Lift since I finish rather early
    BJJ

Saturday:
    BJJ

Sunday:
    Lift

masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterjb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

don't believe in protein shakes?? Why? Could help your recovery out big time and increase your progression in strength and power.
    Journal/LOG - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=172023491#post172023491

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ouch lololol

im walking around at 135 and around 6% body fat, all i can do nowadays is legs and abs.

Forget your bodyfat, forget your abs, eat some cheeseburgers dude. That is just downright unhealthy.