Swithak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please Critique my Diet and Workout Plan

Hey everyone, I am new here and I created a meal plan for myself for lean muscle mass gaining. I am a person that gains fast very easily so I try my best to stick to a leaner building diet. (basically, if I put anything new into my body I will notice it right away.. physically and energy-wise etc.) This is my first attempt at a meal plan so be gentle. I think it's pretty motivational as well . I attached the file its called Diet.doc and Workout.doc download it! All suggestions and comments are strongly wanted, thank you.

I am 5'8" 218 lbs right now at about 25% body fat(=/ I know but I am bulking) My goals are to get to 250 lbs. in a year or so. Then cut down to 205-220. Can anyone help me increase my effectiveness and efficiency of getting to my goals?

THANK YOU!!!
    Attached Files
    Mind in the Muscle.

KTY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KTY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KTY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KTY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KTY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KTY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KTY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KTY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KTY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KTY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KTY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Looks pretty good. I'd add a little more protein to the diet. Definetly some more red meat.

Are you taking any other supplements other then a multi? You also don't need a "brand name" multi. I noticed you said go all out not cheap ones, well you'd be surprised how the so called cheap ones compare to brand name multi's. The only real benefit of brand name multi's such as GNC is there time released which means they will be dispursed during the day. Bottom line research your multi and don't throw your cash away.

KTY

Swithak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks so much for the imput as it's been hard to get any for some reason. I am using Animal Pack universal right now. You can view the stats here.

http://www.fitnessone.com/product_in...roducts_id/376

All I can tell you about how my diet is going for the last 2 months is that I feel very solid, like I feel all my muscles are very tight and compact. I have pictures from 2 months ago and I am gonna take pictures now to show you guys how it's going. Pics will be up soon.

Remember DON'T EXPECT MUCH!!! Lol I have alot of body fat percentage and I said my mucles feel tight, not look so tight and compact :-p
    Mind in the Muscle.