Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    -GSXR-BlondiE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -GSXR-BlondiE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -GSXR-BlondiE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -GSXR-BlondiE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -GSXR-BlondiE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -GSXR-BlondiE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -GSXR-BlondiE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -GSXR-BlondiE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -GSXR-BlondiE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

"Smelling good" routene :D*

Hey girls! I wanted to see what your beauty routene is for smelling good. Its one of the most attractive attributes guys often name when they are talking about a girl they find attractive.."she smells soooooo good". So I thought it would be interesting to see your smell good routene. Favorite perfumes, body lotions, what you do, tips, etc almost like a step by step day in the life sort of thing.... I'm kind of a tom boy and would love to learn more about how to be feminine and from what I have seen, you ladies are so beautiful, I know you know somethin!
    .:*jen*:.

... must be the puppy chow...

_Bethany_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Bethany_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Bethany_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Bethany_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Bethany_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Bethany_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Bethany_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Bethany_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Bethany_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Bethany_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Bethany_ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm the same as you. I have lots of different perfumes but only wear them when I dress up (2-3x a year lol) I love Dior Addict and Jean Paul Gualtier Madame for perfrum.

Normals days, dove soap, secret deoderant and dove cucumber melon lotion all over after a shower and I'm good to go. As far as my makeup goes, unless I'm again dressing up, under eye concealer, bronzer and mascara are all I wear.

Wish I would be more help lol.
    Do or do not, there is no try.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You know what absolutely drives me INSANE? That just-been-shampooed smell on a woman's hair in the morning.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    You know what absolutely drives me INSANE? That just-been-shampooed smell on a woman's hair in the morning.
    I get the hair thing a lot from guys...and girls. I dont wear a lot of "fake" fragrance but I am surrounded by essential oils all day. lol

Honestly......I think youd be surprised how many guys would say you smell great without any extra effort. Pheromones FTW!
    I will try to be nicer, when you try to be smarter.

I'm the kind of girl who carries her real Glock in her fake Coach...except have a real Coach because I hate faking it.
    Why do you need a side dish? Just eat the meat.
    When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.

ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by -GSXR-BlondiE- View Post
    Hey girls! I wanted to see what your beauty routene is for smelling good. Its one of the most attractive attributes guys often name when they are talking about a girl they find attractive.."she smells soooooo good". So I thought it would be interesting to see your smell good routene. Favorite perfumes, body lotions, what you do, tips, etc almost like a step by step day in the life sort of thing.... I'm kind of a tom boy and would love to learn more about how to be feminine and from what I have seen, you ladies are so beautiful, I know you know somethin!
    I dont really make a effort to "smell good" other than putting on deoderant and washing my hair, most guys dont like it when a womens overpowering their nose, but most of my guy friends like that i just smell good with the basic neccesities. though when i go somewhere fancy i do spray myself with a couple spritzes of either gardenia or honeysuckle parfume from bath and bodyworks, their not to overpowering and i like light floral scents but to each women her own "smell good" routine, everyones different

-GSXR-BlondiE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -GSXR-BlondiE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -GSXR-BlondiE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -GSXR-BlondiE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -GSXR-BlondiE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -GSXR-BlondiE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -GSXR-BlondiE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -GSXR-BlondiE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -GSXR-BlondiE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What kind of stuff do you guys use?

Just getting started Shellyshell69's Avatar
    Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not so much girly (more awkward, than anything else, LOL) but I *am* a total bath & body product freak. I love anything that smells like fruit or dessert. ha ha ha

Some of my faves are Philosophy's Falling In Love (blackberry/musk/vanilla) perfume and Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel body lotion or cream. I also shop on etsy.com and love DIY online etailers.

Pink Sugar is a popular scent but it's VERY sweet and VERY strong.

I recently found an awesome smelling shampoo and it's dirt cheap. V05 Vanilla Mint Tea clarifying shampoo smells heavenly! It's about a buck per bottle.

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If this is not an awkward question, do women tend to use cleaning/fragrance products "down there".

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    hair - pantene
    soap - olay
    lotion - avon's planet spa mediterranean olive oil
    perfume - clinique happy

Just getting started Shellyshell69's Avatar
    Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GregT View Post
    If this is not an awkward question, do women tend to use cleaning/fragrance products "down there".

That area is self-cleaning. Mild soap is usually sufficient.

red_hot_tamale is on a distinguished road. (+10) red_hot_tamale is on a distinguished road. (+10) red_hot_tamale is on a distinguished road. (+10) red_hot_tamale is on a distinguished road. (+10) red_hot_tamale is on a distinguished road. (+10) red_hot_tamale is on a distinguished road. (+10) red_hot_tamale is on a distinguished road. (+10) red_hot_tamale is on a distinguished road. (+10) red_hot_tamale is on a distinguished road. (+10) red_hot_tamale is on a distinguished road. (+10) red_hot_tamale is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Apply a scented lotion immediately after showering while your pores are open and your skin still moist. Then spritz your body spray in a cloud and walk through. If you're using a perfume, apply to a cotton ball and then put on your body. I think spraying it right on skin makes it smell way too strong. If available, then apply a scented powder. Obviously all the products should be from the same scent!

I apply all good smelling scented products to my clevage, inner arms and back of the neck- all places where a gentleman is likely to be

My current products:
    Irresistable Apple Body Creme from Bath & Body works
    Hair products are Garnier Fructis

My husband still compliments me on my hair and I've been using the same products for a few years now. And he says that apple lotion smells soooo good still, even at the end of the day. I stick with a "scent circle" if you want to call it that. All of those products are fruity smelling so I think they end up kind of working together. There are so many options out there- hope you find something that you like!
    There is nothing noble in being superior to some other man. The true nobility is in being superior to your previous self.

Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love ralph lauren blue and Abercrombie classic for girls!! Ahh amazing
    never give up on something you really want :)

mfn_akl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfn_akl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfn_akl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfn_akl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfn_akl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfn_akl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfn_akl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfn_akl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfn_akl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfn_akl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfn_akl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If i leave the house without perfume i feel like i "forgot something at home" for the rest of the day. It's bad. Even when i go to the gym i spray a Victoria's Secret or Bath & Body Works mist (perfume's too strong for the gym not to mention a waste of money!)

I love the same types of perfume... like a musty rich heavy kinda coconutty... i don't know lol.
    Last winter- Armani Code, wore it so much i ran out before the summer =(
    Summer- Calvin Klein In2U
    This winter- Versace Crystal Noir, Sean John Unforgivable

Lotion... I rarely use use those perfume lotions ^, if i do then i don't spray perfume on top of it cause the lotion is so strong.
    So on the regular... Bath & Body Works, usually a citrus or coconut scent.
    Last edited by mfn_akl; 01-24-2009 at 08:56 PM.

liang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cocoa butter after a shower
    Lacosta classic for women before going out
    Estee Lauder spiced Green Tea for an everyday fresh smell that people can't compliment on me enough (it's very unique)
    L'oreal Vive Pro hydragloss shampoo leaves a subtle perfumy smell in my hair that my hubby can't resist

Registered User SearMeCarefully's Avatar
    SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    scented powders..? Where do you get something like this? I always wondered that too, sometimes a girl will walk by and smell really good and I'm all wth how does she do that?! I'm pretty sure my skin/hair just doesn't retain smells or something..
    I make most of my oil perfumes - I like vanilla and floral and woodsy =]
    Oh! but I did find a really good (to me) smelling conditioner and seems to stick in my hair it's v05's strawberries and cream (dimethicone free too, for those who care ha). My boyfriend always says he wants to eat my head (romantic right..)

Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000) Jmh80 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Shellyshell69 View Post
    That area is self-cleaning.
    It's like my oven?
    RIP Dad

Got an engineering question? We can help:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158772523

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I only ever wear perfume, I refuse to wear anything else.

My favourites are -

Chanel - Allure and Chance (Allure is a winter fragrance for me, Chance is summer)

Christian Dior - J'dore (this is a spring summer fragrance)

I've not yet found my autumn fragrance so I just transition between Chance and Allure.

I need to find some other perfumes I like though because your skin gets used to what it wears and you don't smell it so much after time.

For my skin I use Champneys and for my hair I use Alveda.
    Last edited by Mindi911; 01-25-2009 at 11:35 AM.
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it's not a good idea to use anything too strong in that area because it's so sensitive but anything mild works fine.
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

Originally Posted by red_hot_tamale View Post
    Apply a scented lotion immediately after showering while your pores are open and your skin still moist. Then spritz your body spray in a cloud and walk through. If you're using a perfume, apply to a cotton ball and then put on your body. I think spraying it right on skin makes it smell way too strong. If available, then apply a scented powder. Obviously all the products should be from the same scent!

I apply all good smelling scented products to my clevage, inner arms and back of the neck- all places where a gentleman is likely to be

My current products:
    Irresistable Apple Body Creme from Bath & Body works
    Hair products are Garnier Fructis

My husband still compliments me on my hair and I've been using the same products for a few years now. And he says that apple lotion smells soooo good still, even at the end of the day. I stick with a "scent circle" if you want to call it that. All of those products are fruity smelling so I think they end up kind of working together. There are so many options out there- hope you find something that you like!

I'm going to have to try the cotton ball thing I always come out smelling too much or not enough to notice :P

KEEP THE TIPS COMIN' GIRLS THESE ARE GREAT!

Originally Posted by Jmh80 View Post
    It's like my oven?
    lmaO... yep, just like your oven hehehe

pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50) pecan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i just use a dab of lavendar oil. ..that i extracted in chemistry lab.

look, that is effort coming from a geek...

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In my part of the world yes , here in the US not many girls do .. actually very few.. but it's also true bidet are not used much over here..

And just because it's self cleaning doesn't mean it shouldn't smell good
    Last edited by BrotherWolf; 01-25-2009 at 01:46 PM.
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    I'll have to disagree on that one. I love that smell.
    I rep those who make real progress.
    500+

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Shampooing the hair, washing the body really good with my favorite tropical fruit scented body washes. And then when all is said and done, slathering on some mouth watering body butter.
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TeresaMalia View Post

Honestly......I think youd be surprised how many guys would say you smell great without any extra effort. Pheromones FTW!

This

GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000)
    I use Cetaphil soap in the shower and whatever shampoo is on sale.

I have only ever used Burberry perfume and that's become my signature scent. Whenever my friends or boyfriend smells it on clothes I leave behind or another person they think of me (so they say).

They say that scent is the most primal sense we have and can bring back memories/emotions that are YEARS old in an instant.
    domari nolo

BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If anyone comes up with a steak perfume invite me to the buffet i'll be first in line
    filet mignon "au poivre" would be nice hold the blue cheese though

Originally Posted by GoutDeMiel View Post
    I use Cetaphil soap in the shower and whatever shampoo is on sale.
    wouldn't you end up smelling cheap LOL

GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    wouldn't you end up smelling cheap LOL
    Frugality smells nice to me! Hey I'm a college kid, cut me a break!
    PS I use Cetaphil because I have sensitive skin......and it doesn't really have a smell...
    domari nolo

Originally Posted by GoutDeMiel View Post
    Frugality smells nice to me! Hey I'm a college kid, cut me a break!
    PS I use Cetaphil because I have sensitive skin......and it doesn't really have a smell...
    Just kidding LOL
    I like rose water I think it smells great and a bit different on every woman
    perfumes are good too but some people abuse them . maybe to cover stuff