mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

The Deadly Deads Outdoor Edition!

Whats up everyone "To those who care" lol..The Body BeatDown is beating down some DEADS today. OUTDOORS! yep,i felt the need for a long while now to do something outdoors so..I finally went for it. After moving a LOT Of weight plates and setting things up was it worth it? YEP..I enjoyed it all. My success and my failures. Hope you enjoy!! Inspire! GET UP,GET OUT,GET RAD and DO IT TO IT!!

!!!!DONT LIKE ME?..DONT AGREE!!!...DONT CARE!!!!..."drops mic"...PEACEOUT!!!

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mikie, Dude, FWIW, I think yur awesome. Do yur thing and fuk the haterz.

and the gunfire near the end was a nice touch.

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post

thank you. Ive always been myself and people can either like me..or not..ive just never cared. I like people and like people to like me of course..BUT to change who i am for someone? nah..im good..So thanks..AND yeah..my neighbors always shooting..If i'd been a few years younger i would have just flopped down real fast like i got dropped lol..gotta watch the back haha!!..HEY if you see my form and can give a pointer or 2 im up for some coaching. Its hard to fine tune things sometimes on your own. Thanks buddy!!

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm actually surprised at this video based on how strong some of your other lifts are and seeing the results here.
    Props on having the guts to post it though.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    I'm actually surprised at this video based on how strong some of your other lifts are and seeing the results here.
    Props on having the guts to post it though.
    appreciate the comment. im not sure it took guts to post though. im happy i can even lift the bar. with my back,and other stupid ailments im lucky to be able to move still. when i hurt my back at 25 years old,i told my wife im not gonna make to 50 and if i do ill be crippled. And what i meant by "not making it" is..Depression set in. And along the way over the years it got worse not only dealing with my back,but relationship issues,etc.Times got bad. Even years ago when i was posting here.A lot to my story. BUT im happy and for dropping body weight like i have. Not eating a lot these days. and really not looking to even lift heavy i think 300+ is pretty solid. However i dont know what is acceptable as "a solid lift" by he bbing masses? Im sure there is a lb per body weight chart..BUT we all fighting our own fight. Thanks man..OH wait,let me add..IF i had tried the heavier weight again I think i would have blown something. I feel a "slight" "something" in my area after that lift lol..Not "pain" but just a little "strain"..YES a little story and more long winded sorry..BUT when i was 16 me and a friend were wrestling and playing around after school on the way to get on the bus. I picked him up over my head and BOOM! YEP things went wrong in that area. By the time we got on the bus i was in severe pain. By the time I got home I was about to pass out. Sweats. etc..Long story longer. My mom finally got home and I told her 'im hurting down there"..ER here we come. YEP twisted up both my lil fellas. Had to get one removed as it was undescended anyways from birth.And the other had to be untangled ..WOW that was some serious pain like I wish on nobody. I have experience in 3 different horrible pains... My back. Goute and that pain. As bad as my back is,I wish the man pain on nobody.THEN it would be goute..Then my back.Keep in mind when my goute flared up I didnt know what was happening. I got a butcher knife and went to the bathroom and put my foot up on the bathtub.I was about to cut my toe off..Seriously..I was so close..lol..Sorry for the long story.BUT now people can see why my videos can be a bit long.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mikieson View Post
    HEY if you see my form and can give a pointer or 2 im up for some coaching. Its hard to fine tune things sometimes on your own. Thanks buddy!!
    One thing I thought was you made too big of jumps. I could tell you haven't tried deads that heavy in a while, otherwise you woulda been more confident.

I would suggest working to this rep scheme or close-
    135 x whatever you want, it's fuking light.
    225 x 5-6
    275 x 5-6 or up to 10
    295 or 305 x 2
    325 x 2
    355 x 2
    385 x 1

All weight includes the 45#bar. You should do doubles to find your form, 2nd rep is always better than the first, if it's not, you know something is not right.

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    One thing I thought was you made too big of jumps. I could tell you haven't tried deads that heavy in a while, otherwise you woulda been more confident.

I would suggest working to this rep scheme or close-
    135 x whatever you want, it's fuking light.
    225 x 5-6
    275 x 5-6 or up to 10
    295 or 305 x 2
    325 x 2
    355 x 2
    385 x 1

All weight includes the 45#bar. You should do doubles to find your form, 2nd rep is always better than the first, if it's not, you know something is not right.
    Well..actually I do deads all every week..Im confident,but at the same time Im not because of my back. Its really all i worry about. Well that and just wanting to meet my goal of at least 400lb deads. IM not looking to be big and strong like years ago. BUT 400lb deads would make my day. I will try what you wrote down there as close as I can next Saturday. I will make another video and try to keep it short and sweet to document it and post it for you guys.. I appreciate the time you gave me. Thanks!!

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mikieson View Post
    Well..actually I do deads all every week..Im confident,but at the same time Im not because of my back. Its really all i worry about. Well that and just wanting to meet my goal of at least 400lb deads. IM not looking to be big and strong like years ago. BUT 400lb deads would make my day. I will try what you wrote down there as close as I can next Saturday. I will make another video and try to keep it short and sweet to document it and post it for you guys.. I appreciate the time you gave me. Thanks!!
    I have back inflammation issues myself when I dead lift every single week. I cant make those 45# or even 25# on each side anymore. I need more warmup inbetween.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post

Gun shots from people exercising their second amendment rights is always music to my ears.

The shots were too fast to be bolt action. It was a semi auto. Based on the "whiz crack" sound signature, it it had a high pitch, higher than 30 caliber which is typically deep.

Mikie - I'm guessing your neighbors were shooting 5.56 NATO / 223.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    I have back inflammation issues myself when I dead lift every single week. I cant make those 45# or even 25# on each side anymore. I need more warmup inbetween.
    ill give it a shot and see..as close to what you said as i can do..and we'll go from there. appreciate the feedback.

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Gun shots from people exercising their second amendment rights is always music to my ears.

The shots were too fast to be bolt action. It was a semi auto. Based on the "whiz crack" sound signature, it it had a high pitch, higher than 30 caliber which is typically deep.

Mikie - I'm guessing your neighbors were shooting 5.56 NATO / 223.
    yeah..they always shooting something out there. probably bigfoot or zombies..who knows