navrn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Rebuilding strength/muscle - creatine? (for women)

I'm new to supplements and hoping for some seasoned advice! I'm in the military and am attempting to get back to building my strength post injury. My focus is upper body strength and need to get back to par quickly after a long time of not being able to do simple push ups. I've noticed a lot of deficits in my shoulders/back/chest strength and lag in recovery time.

From what I've read, I've already decided to add a whey protein drink post workout, and have been reading a lot about the benefits of creatine or ECCs. My boyfriend uses Cell Tech and has raved about it's results for him, but I'm not sure how good that is for women or my needs (keeping weight off).

Are there any women out there that can recommend a good whey protein drink and creatine supplement that I can add to my training routine? I'm not too savvy yet so am hoping for maybe a few supplements I can start with and see some good results with building muscle and strength back.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Creatine monohydrate, like anything called 'Creapure', or something like Primaforce Micronized Creatine, will be perfect for you. If you want something to help boost endurance as well as strength, I recommend something like Cre02, it's a really good product and really increases strength and endurance.

Tell your boyfriend to see me about that thar CellTech. lol, that stuff is fine, but contains way too much sugar. It's simply not needed.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.