Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000)

Question Universal Animal Pak Vitamins

What do you think of these - they seem to have something of everthing - a good choice? Is there something better? Or do you just reckon get 'em plain, ugly and cheap from the supermarket?

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    plain ugly and cheap

jakers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

do not use plain ugly and cheap

Plain ugly and cheap is one of the worst mistakes you can make in the supplement industry. Muscle-Tech and some other are $$$ and crap however. A multi Vitamin is the first essential suppplement in ANY exercise program, there are certain antioxidants that you cant get from food now a days because most foods are processed. Whole foods can get very $$$ too my advise would be to use a timed released mutli with enough C for anti catobolic purposes and Natural Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tochpherol acetate not DL) use good judgment and go for the deals Animal Pack is ok but kinda $$$ to use.
    5'9" 178lbs 30" waist going for 5% bodyfat
    GNC Manager
    IFA Personal Trainer

Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile Thanks

Sort of like the fact that it had everyhing in one convenient bag. Are there other similar? Thanks for your advice.

Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Animal Pak is a great overall Multivitamin and Mineral complex. Here are reviews and logs:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=312
    Animal Pak: 30 years strong....

If my PM box is full hit me up at my office:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111327681

Forum: http://forum.animalpak.com/

Site: www.animalpak.com

New Universal Site: http://www.universalusa.com

209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love the PAK. Has a lot more than just Vitamins.
    Jesus/Gators/ManUtd/Investing

**Dad Crew**

---I drive with my sun visor down all year Crew---

XBL: SamRothstein712

christopher a is on a distinguished road. (+10) christopher a is on a distinguished road. (+10) christopher a is on a distinguished road. (+10) christopher a is on a distinguished road. (+10) christopher a is on a distinguished road. (+10) christopher a is on a distinguished road. (+10) christopher a is on a distinguished road. (+10) christopher a is on a distinguished road. (+10) christopher a is on a distinguished road. (+10) christopher a is on a distinguished road. (+10) christopher a is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
    What do you think of these - they seem to have something of everthing - a good choice? Is there something better? Or do you just reckon get 'em plain, ugly and cheap from the supermarket?
    It's a good multi.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
    Animal Pak is the bodybuilder's multi plus you get a lot of extras. Bodybuilders have higher nutrient requirements than sedentary people.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    u can also try NOW Adam.... good ****
    Mountain Biking is Life!

canadianhusker is on a distinguished road. (+10) canadianhusker is on a distinguished road. (+10) canadianhusker is on a distinguished road. (+10) canadianhusker is on a distinguished road. (+10) canadianhusker is on a distinguished road. (+10) canadianhusker is on a distinguished road. (+10) canadianhusker is on a distinguished road. (+10) canadianhusker is on a distinguished road. (+10) canadianhusker is on a distinguished road. (+10) canadianhusker is on a distinguished road. (+10) canadianhusker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you guys realize that Jimmy started this thread 8 years ago right????

ajohnnyweb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The fact that the vitamins come in small packets make it very convenient to use. I had slight upset stomach the first few times i used them, but my stomach got used to it and its no problem if you've got something in your stomach. Some pills are quite large, and could be problematic for those who find it hard to swallow large pills.

Overall, great product i find im healthier overall, and i noticed i almost never get sick or catch a cold when i am on Animal Pak.
    - AJohnnyWeb

canadian1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadian1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadian1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadian1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadian1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadian1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadian1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadian1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadian1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadian1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canadian1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Absorbtion rate is the key in good vitamins. Most companies wont tell you what theirs are. A good company would be right up front on the AR of their vitamins and minerals.
    It's not about how much the guy beside me lifts!
    It's not about how much the girl beside me lifts!
    It's about me!

rax4ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I believe there are rep for Universal Nutrition on this forum.
    I need some information regarding Animal pak.
    Are there any ingredients from any Animal sources.
    I have heard there is Lipase in Animal pak. i want to know if the source is from any dead animal.
    If yes than can you tell me which tablet has it got in out of the 11 tablets in the pak. So i can seperate it from the pak.

Help would be much appreciated. thanx

TTrain1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Animal pak is not from whole food sources its synthetic, stay away from it.

rax4ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't mind synthetic as long as it hasn't got any dead animal stuff in it. That is why on most products it is written that it is suitable for vegetarian.
    Originally Posted by TTrain1 View Post
    Animal pak is not from whole food sources its synthetic, stay away from it.