billstasny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billstasny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Someone looking for some help about getting back into shape

Hi i recently started to go to a gym because i have access to one now. I started out at 215 lbs. Now i weight 205. I workout about 5 days a week. My main goal is to just build some muscle but mostly lose the pudgeness look and tighten up my body.

I was wondering if anyone had any advice about supplements.
    I currently take the following:
    Optimun Nutrition Protein
    Centrum Multivitamin
    B-12
    C
    and i jsut recently ordered NOX CG3

Can someone let me know their opinon of what supplements to take and waht has worked for them? thanks

magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000)
    for a beginner that looks awesome. buy some fish oil and green tea at the local drug store, then you should be good to go. wait a little while before you start getting into the creatines and such.

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The exercise and nutrition forums should be your new home for a while before you start looking for pills.

NOXCG3 is not a body composition changing supplement like you were probably hoping it would be.

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by billstasny
    Hi i recently started to go to a gym because i have access to one now. I started out at 215 lbs. Now i weight 205. I workout about 5 days a week. My main goal is to just build some muscle but mostly lose the pudgeness look and tighten up my body.

Centrum Multivitamin
    B-12
    C

Can someone let me know their opinon of what supplements to take and waht has worked for them? thanks
    Your stack was looking good until I got down there. You should have just went with bulk cee, Xceed, or Clout. Nox is underdosed in terms of it's NO content, and the creatine complex is a mystery.

mephistophel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mephistophel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mephistophel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mephistophel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mephistophel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mephistophel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mephistophel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mephistophel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mephistophel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mephistophel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mephistophel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by billstasny

Centrum Multivitamin
    B-12
    C

You are doing well. Though NOX CG3 is very much overpriced, you are going to get really f*ckin confused if you look into creatine, glutamine, or NO2 further because there are so many products out there and so many different opinions. Bottom line is, you could get a product that is better than NOX CG3 for a lot less, I would advise you to try Swole V3 or SwoleN from Syntrax which are both NO2 and creatine. There's also the Green Bulge(creatine) and White Blood(NO2) combo from Controlled Labs.
    The stuff you're going to find at GNC ( NOX CG3, Cellmass, NO Explode, Nitro-Tech, Cell-Tech) stay away from. Not so much that they dont work (Cell-Tech is the only one that doesn't work at all) it's that they are very overpriced. There are much better deals online, like at bb.com.
    You definetly need protein, optimum nutrion's whey protein will do fine. Unless you want to look around for a better protein(whey protein isolate) for a better deal, you can just stick with that.
    I'd switch vitamins. I, personally use Universal's Animal Pak, but I have heard a lot of people recommend NOW's Adam vitamin. If you get a better multi you probably wont need to take the extra b-12 or C. But, taking them is not going to hurt one bit.
    Also look into getting Flax Seed Oil Caps and/or Fish Oil Caps. Caps because the oil itself tastes like absolute ****. They are EFA's (essentail fatty acids) that are essential to your body and can actually help build muscle and promote fat loss.
    Try to eat quite a few meals a day. I'd say 6 evenly spaced out throughout the day with a large portion of protein with every meal (chicken breast, hamburger, steak, tuna, etc.) and stay away from sugar. Some is ok and won't hurt ya, but limit it and try to stick with whole grain foods.
    There are lots of other things you can look into if you want to loose fat. Thermogenics(increase metabolism to burn fat), CLA(a fatty acid that's supposed to decrease bodyfat somehow), ummm. Well, there are others but I can't think of anymore. Just watch out for gimmicks and bull****. If the results they promise seem unrealistic... it's probably safe to assume it's an unrealistic product that isn't going to work. Good luck and keep on track.