07061984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Bulking and Cutting at the same time: I am unsure of my nutrition plan.

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if my current meal plan is working for me. I am consistently gaining muscle weight and half of my old clothes have already been stored or given away since I no longer fit them but I am not looking any leaner.

My goal is to gain significant weight and to get leaner at the same time. Now I am not sure if this is possible since I know a number of training styles that boasts said result (dogcrapp, tabata, etc).

Below is my regimen and nutrition plan.

Regimen: Dogcrapp training (max possible weight I could do 5-8 reps x 3 sets until failure.)

M:Chest Triceps Abs + 30 mins cardio
    W: Shoulders Legs + 30 mins cardio
    F: Back Biceps Abs + 30 mins cardio
    Rest days: Decompression, Mobility work (Shoulder, Ankle, Wrist) and various WODs (Headstands, handstands, kipping exercises)

I make sure I do Dips, Deadlifts, Squats and Pullups on the relevant days.

Nutrition:
    Everyday:
    3 full meals a day: The typical meal is composed of red rice + either fish, chicken, fish or beef + beans and greens.
    I drink a glass of full fat milk 3 times a day with one egg white each.
    In between snacks: Banana/Apple/Oats+Various nuts

Post workout:
    White-rice meal + soda + gummy stuff or some sweets.

As far as I know the best time to eat junk is post workout so sometimes I eat a small portion of nutty chocolate or a small bag of chips (just to keep my tastebuds happy). Sometimes though I try to eat as much as I can after workouts (two servings of meat vegetables and white rice)

What am I doing wrong? Is bulking and cutting possible or should I alternate focus on either one?
    Sorry for the long block of text, I though you might need some details..

I used to weigh 300lbs. Former300lber's Avatar
    Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cut or Bulk, can't do both.

Diet is way out of wack, calculate your TDEE, figure out your macro profile, and then incorporate foods you enjoy to your daily caloric allowance.
    "The reason why we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind the scenes with everyone else's highlight reel."